PDA

View Full Version : ladies who wear thong at gym

Giansex
25-10-2012, 09:46 PM
Was at evolve for my usual muay thai traning in evening.while waiting for my clasd to commence saw this petite ol wearing a tight fitting white skirt with black thong.knncb immediating i was pitching a tent with my muay thai shorts.damm paiseh. So i keke wait for her to come out.when she came out wearing muay shortsbineas like hosei liao.i quickly follow her to the class.even thou she was in muay thai short bt the image thong is killing me.in the end couldnt focus the lesson end up being swept by the ajarn couple of time.any bro had similar experience?sis here any reason y u wld wear thong to gym?knn me still hard rite nw

hilltower
26-10-2012, 05:46 AM
The answer could be as simple as: She didn't do her laundry and the thong was the only underwear left.
;)

smoothnsleek
26-10-2012, 07:23 AM
My wife wears thongs for her yoga class. She says panties chafes her skin and although the thong does slide between her pussy lips, it's better than the irritation from panties. I asked her doesnt the thong make her feel aroused, she says no lah, is that all we men think about? Sigh, I was trying to lead her on and tell me more. Well, Mars and Venus.

ah rat
26-10-2012, 09:37 AM
My wife wears thongs for her yoga class. She says panties chafes her skin and although the thong does slide between her pussy lips, it's better than the irritation from panties. I asked her doesnt the thong make her feel aroused, she says no lah, is that all we men think about? Sigh, I was trying to lead her on and tell me more. Well, Mars and Venus.

Bro,asks her not to wear panty.See how it go :D

Giansex
26-10-2012, 09:47 AM
Nah.wld still prefer her to wear thongs.knn me tinking of her thong drench in own sweat n maybe pussy juice is making me siao chiong nao again. Hmm issit only guys will have this mindset she wore thong to flaunt her ass on purpose.oh ya rmb i did spot her zaogeng while she streching during the class.phew!will try n chat with her next time.