PDA

View Full Version : Advices pls...

Yiupo
25-10-2012, 11:39 AM
Hi all bros here.

Would like to seek some opinions or advices on this matter...

What would you do if you find out your wife had an affair outside? You confronted her and she told you what happened until today. They had raw sex a few times. and in between, ou also fuck her raw. which means she somehow gets fuck by you and the guy raw alternately... and the standard bbbj, deepthroat, licking of balls and anal hole (ar), fingering, bathing together... and she dress sexily to kill. in mini skirt, gstrings etc.. she even got fingered in taxis by him.. She realise her mistakes and seek for your forgiveness.. Would you...?

Asking for opinion on how would bros here react if it were happen to you...

sammyboyfor
25-10-2012, 01:30 PM
Hi all bros here.

"Advice" is a non countable noun; you do not add an "s" to make it plural.

"Advice" is like "Rice". You say... "Please pass me the Rice." You don't say "Please pass me the rices" because "Rice", like "Advice", is a non countable noun.

There are many other examples. To test your knowledge of non countable nouns, go to English Language Quiz - Countable or Non-countable Nouns (I-TESL-J) (http://a4esl.org/q/j/ck/ch-countnouns.html) and take the test.

banana81sg
25-10-2012, 07:27 PM
raw?......provided ownself no play outside too, no chance forgive............trust already been broken anyway

KingBaba
25-10-2012, 08:24 PM
Time for you to find a replacement bro . You are no longer the no1 in her book. Let her go, and you look forward to a new syt

Reoxy
25-10-2012, 08:40 PM

If you are a MAN, you would know what to do. :cool:

markguy28
25-10-2012, 08:51 PM
Bro,
Intro ur wife to me, let me test her for u :) will she faithful or wana get fucked by another man again. I love to fuck her infront of u if u like to watch.

LovePotion
25-10-2012, 08:56 PM
You have to do what you want to do and what your wife is willing to do. You need to understand each other's problems and get some resolution or things will never be better.

xxFTOxx
25-10-2012, 09:08 PM
Did u do anything tat made her stray? Sometimes not knowing it U may have neglected her. Though it does not give her the right to cheat...its good to take some time off and think abt it. I'm not married so I dun have the right to tell u to leave or forgive. I sure it hurts after all this has happened and a lot of bros here I guess can't tell u wat to do cuz a lot of them also eat outside so its not fair for them to give u advice. Not that I'm a saint nor am I flaming the bros out there (sorry ah...my 2 cents worth) but U yourself should decide what to do as a man...not ask others what to do. Its a fact that we guys can go jia outside and its treated as a norm while if the missus does then she is a slut. Think abt it, what if the roles were reversed and u were in her shoes and made a mistake? How would u expect your wife to react?? I guess u know what I'm getting at. What's most important is do you love your wife enough to forget especially when the trust is broken?

Its hard to forgive but even harder to forget.

xxFTOxx
25-10-2012, 09:11 PM
Bro,
Intro ur wife to me, let me test her for u :) will she faithful or wana get fucked by another man again. I love to fuck her infront of u if u like to watch.

Dude...it seems to me u take pleasure in other ppl's misery. If one fine day the same shit happens to u hope u remembered what u said.

TreakSYT
25-10-2012, 09:27 PM
"Advice" is a non countable noun; you do not add an "s" to make it plural.

"Advice" is like "Rice". You say... "Please pass me the Rice." You don't say "Please pass me the rices" because "Rice", like "Advice", is a non countable noun.

There are many other examples. To test your knowledge of non countable nouns, go to English Language Quiz - Countable or Non-countable Nouns (I-TESL-J) (http://a4esl.org/q/j/ck/ch-countnouns.html) and take the test.

Wow, can learn English here also, not bad

jasdude
25-10-2012, 09:30 PM
TS, question yourself this. CAN you forgive? IF so, CAN you forget?

Red_Wine
25-10-2012, 10:49 PM
Dude...it seems to me u take pleasure in other ppl's misery. If one fine day the same shit happens to u hope u remembered what u said.

Dun need to say, definitely he will has his own day when karma visit him.

LadyInNeed
25-10-2012, 11:37 PM
TS How long have u been married together ?? Any kids ? U still love her ?

owl888
26-10-2012, 12:42 AM
if ur wife had extra-marital affairs outside would she described in detailed whether she did raw, BBBJ, deepthroat.....all types of sexual acts unless required by law....TS maybe u r Cecilia's husband? :D

sgjoey
26-10-2012, 01:12 AM
Curb the urge to be possessive.

Have you yourself strayed before? Even if not, have you ever wanted to stray?

Understand that humans are essentially non-monogamous. Accept the idea that your spouse is normal, and if you love her, and she loves you -- there is no need to over-react and disrupt your relationship.

Most men will tell you to walk away from your marriage. Such advice is harmful and does not serve your long-term interest at all.

zgheng
26-10-2012, 02:10 AM
How old are you guys? Have any kids?

If have kids, then I suggest you don't divorce her.

If no kids, have you eat outside before? If yes, then I think you should forgive her this time. Get someone to test her again after some time.

If you no eat outside before, then you should divorce her.

But don't forget, divorce her need to split your assets with her. Why let her have you assets when she is in the wrong? Just stay with her and fuck all you one outside. ( Need someone to correct me if I'm wrong about the splitting of assets despite the wife is cheating outside )

Have a talk with her to check why she go eat outside. Maybe you neglected her too much?

macrick
26-10-2012, 02:14 AM

Understand that humans are essentially non-monogamous. Accept the idea that your spouse is normal, and if you love her, and she loves you -- there is no need to over-react and disrupt your relationship.

Most men will tell you to walk away from your marriage. Such advice is harmful and does not serve your long-term interest at all.

Pls don't listen to this person. His advice is not constructive.

LooksLikeJesus
26-10-2012, 02:16 AM

Well, in this world. I would say the one who is found guilty shall be charged.

This person advice is not constructive. U should know what to do.

Sirrus
26-10-2012, 02:23 AM

how is he being possessive when he hates it when his wife cheated on him? u have no clue what is normal.

everything is a perception. there no such thing as normal or abnormal. everything is man made belief. the main issue is that she disrespected him and cheated on him by doing something that he doesnt like.

i repeated there no fact or 100% truth to human being poly or mono because society is define by society thus making it an illusion.

if he cant take it the 1st time how he think u can live on with it? why should 1 suffer in content from an act of another selfish individual? ur asking him to cast aside everything who he is for a person who doesnt respect him. doesnt sounds worth it.

ur a dumb pos and ur advise to him is a pos that only works for u. read his damn thoughts he is very heartbroken, his not a swinger dont give him false excuse to ease his pain by avoiding the issue. help him by comming to terms and doing what he wants to do without feeling heartbroken anymore. and that is to fking dump her and do dna test on all the kids they had.

SimplyUnperfect
26-10-2012, 02:29 AM
Why she do it ??
Why she can tell u openly ??
What go wrong w 2 of u ??
Will u still hurt n mind what she did ??
Do u hv kid ??

U only can ans yrself is in yr heart
No Advice Is Good Advice

Yiupo
26-10-2012, 05:09 AM
Thank bro here for all the advice..

It is that the things that she done still remain fresh in my mind. Esp during when we have sex. Everything they do will just come up.

Funny thing is. Before this happen, i used to think of hotwifing.. Mmf, eip etc. And i get super turn on by it. But now it happen she fuck another guy behind my back. It is diff to take it.

Just cant accept the thing she do to other is the same she do to me, and the mental part which she fell for another guy...,, but now all is fine i think so..

SimplyUnperfect
26-10-2012, 04:07 PM
Hope u get over thru it soon

LovePotion
26-10-2012, 04:42 PM
Hi all bros here.

What would you do if you find out your wife had an affair outside? You confronted her and she told you what happened until today. They had raw sex a few times. and in between, ou also fuck her raw. which means she somehow gets fuck by you and the guy raw alternately... and the standard bbbj, deepthroat, licking of balls and anal hole (ar), fingering, bathing together... and she dress sexily to kill. in mini skirt, gstrings etc.. she even got fingered in taxis by him.. She realise her mistakes and seek for your forgiveness.. Would you...?

Personally I wont be able to forgive her if she did all those while still in a relationship with me,especially if it's a marriage. However, if you really love her, you need to reconsider your decisions.

JoeDoe
26-10-2012, 05:21 PM
If you've been faithful while she cheated on you, then perhaps it's time to let it go since trust is like a piece of paper, once you crumple it, it will never be the same.
But if you've been playing around too, then I don't see why your wife can't play around. You mean guys can play while girls must stay home be your faithful wife?

callmebad
26-10-2012, 09:13 PM
really up to you
if you can forgive her and if she is sincerely willing to admit her fault and won't repeat her mistakes, will go on
if you can't forgive her, better end it quick
the fact that you ask this, is because you still have feelings towards her and can't let go,
so the question is you want or don't want to forgive her?

Max77
27-10-2012, 03:43 AM
Things will never be the same again

sorry to hear that and sorry to say this: she WILL always think that u WILL revenge her one day (Things tend to be a bit more complicated inside a women's mind)

all voice down to how much u want her now (noticed i didnt use LOVE?)

spoff
27-10-2012, 04:27 PM
View of everything as a package.

Is she a good wife?

For example, responsible for the family, good mum etc. if she is, I would say, everyone makes mistakes, if she is willing for repent, then I would advise you to do your best to forget what has happened and go in in your relationship.

Yiupo
27-10-2012, 04:37 PM
Thank you all for the advice.. We been married for 3-4 months and she start having sex with that guy. Things like that happen before we marry when we are dating a few yr back...

Have the feel to revenge since she do this.

Wanted to make her a hotwife and slut. But also she is not keen and i dont know how. Messy feel right now.

Everything seems wrong.......

Sirrus
27-10-2012, 05:40 PM
If you've been faithful while she cheated on you, then perhaps it's time to let it go since trust is like a piece of paper, once you crumple it, it will never be the same.
But if you've been playing around too, then I don't see why your wife can't play around. You mean guys can play while girls must stay home be your faithful wife?

depends if the wife is living off you and tries to be fair to you lor...if she takes u like an atm and no love and cheat behind ur back then what is the point staying with her?

sgjoey
28-10-2012, 09:44 AM
Most people live their lives in relative ignorance and go by instinct or the equally ignorant advice of others.

Read "Sex at dawn" by Ryan and Jetha to understand human sexuality better. It is widely available at the various branches of our National Library.

Think twice, thrice or more before walking away from your marriage.

deffboy
28-10-2012, 09:56 AM
Becareful bro, diseases spread easily... My advice to u... Divorce her...

kenta
28-10-2012, 12:32 PM
Becareful bro, diseases spread easily... My advice to u... Divorce her...

+1

Best is act blurr as if nothing has happened for the moment and engage a PI to collect rock solid evidence 1st, most likely will happen again after the 1st time. :)

ddog
28-10-2012, 12:36 PM
Just evaluate yourself, if you've strayed, visit prostitutes, etc weigh those and then decide if you choose to forgive or not.
Sometimes people think forgiving is easy, but what if one did a crime and would the judge forgive? Not so easy too I can imagine.

Yiupo
28-10-2012, 01:01 PM
I decide to forgive her and try to forget.. It becasue this is not the first time already.. Thats why certain lvl of trust not there already...

Worry that if im away for a long time due to work or anything.. What will happen etc.. As i know, she's a woman with high sex drive.. And can get horny and wet easily...

dodoboy
28-10-2012, 01:05 PM
Most people live their lives in relative ignorance and go by instinct or the equally ignorant advice of others.

Read "Sex at dawn" by Ryan and Jetha to understand human sexuality better. It is widely available at the various branches of our National Library.

Think twice, thrice or more before walking away from your marriage.

hmmm one of the best replies i've seen so far. sorry i'm a silent reader, therefore if my post offends anyone. sorry.

( i believe like me, you are laughing silently at 70% of the posts. lol )

anyways, back to TS. you can consult a million, and think about it for a lifetime. but it's what actually matters to you, that can help yourself.

because it take an extraordinary kind of person to handle such matters in a "neutral" or "grey" method with straight thoughts.

Bangster
28-10-2012, 03:12 PM
My opinion is to accept it and start swinging.

Get that guy's gf or wife, or BOTH to join in.

All will be peaceful and happy.

Sirrus
28-10-2012, 05:11 PM
I decide to forgive her and try to forget.. It becasue this is not the first time already.. Thats why certain lvl of trust not there already...

Worry that if im away for a long time due to work or anything.. What will happen etc.. As i know, she's a woman with high sex drive.. And can get horny and wet easily...

then make sure u dont shower her any money but only ur sperm and make sure to enjoy her body and take vid/pic to enjoy in future

Yiupo
30-10-2012, 12:16 AM
Thought of swingging but a bit hard.... Keeping it as a fantasy will be better..

It hard to avoid spending money on her.. But so easy done. But did screw her hard also.. And manage to had some anal actions..

Kind of weird at first, but slowly getting better as every day passes..

heartbroken
30-10-2012, 12:26 AM
Forgive, and move on. Its entirely up to you bro.

deludedgal
30-10-2012, 09:38 AM
are u all still communicating well in marriage ? everything is good except sex? maybe have to do different variety with her? maybe she feels neglected some how. its better to talk to her and see what she wants. u can get divorce. but if u really love her can give a try and see if it works out.. no harm trying again since u not married that long.. can seek counsellor too maybe she got some problems she never really talk to u abt.