PDA

View Full Version : Programming Love

ladyangela
24-10-2012, 08:57 PM
Programming Love

(Fiction by Sis LadyAngela)

Year: 2012

Characters:

Mo Liang Wei Will (34 years old, Professional Hacker)

Lee Min Ai Jasmine (30 years old, Regional IT consultant)

A tiny bolt rolled onto the floor and disappeared behind an old heavy cabinet. “Fuck!” exclaimed Will as he lost his grip. He rummaged through his tool box for another bolt but soon realized that those he had were not the right size. Feeling frustrated as he needed to hand the machine to his client the next morning, he called his buddy John to ask if he has the part. Fortunately John has the bolt he needed and they arranged to meet.

“Wah lau eh! The bolt so small & tight…more challenging than a virgin’s CB!” said Will over kopi-O with John. “Man, you old liao la…need to up the degree of your lenses la. Since when a seasoned player like you cannot manage a small CB…er I meant small bolt…”as John grinned and gave Will a pat on his back. They laughed and went on to chat vividly with lurid details of their latest conquers in bed.

Will’s full-time job is with a silicon valley based IT firm which creates solutions for IT security. He is being paid to hack into systems and create solutions for it. In short, he is a professional hacker. Something niche but the money is good. During his free time, he does computer servicing and troubleshooting. Though looking like a geek next door, he knows his way into the girl’s snatch just as fast as he could find the backdoor into a system. Being the sole breadwinner of his household, Will had to put in extra hours to pay the bills and fund his hobbies.

Will has an older brother and sister, both married and living with their own families, leaving Will to take care for his parents in their 3 room HDB in Tanjong Pagar. “Wei…when are you getting a wife? Everyday I see those loving couples entering the wedding boutiques below…and both your brother and sister already have kids…third aunty has a neighbour whose daughter is also in IT…you can have tea with her la…” It was not the first time that Will’s mum brought this topic up to him…he smiled at his mum and joked with her that he has something for the cleaning aunty in his office. His mum went off, shaking her head, to cook dinner while thinking of a way to let the two meet.

Will arrived earlier than the arranged time to meet his client at his home in Sixth Avenue. He placed the custom made PC next to the gate and set down at the garden bench in front. The smell of dinner cooking next door drifted to his nose. Out of the opening gate next door came the sound of heels clicking on the pavement…the lady was wearing Chanel shades, a pastel chiffon shift dress and 4” beige patent peep toe heels…The lingering scent of her sensual perfume made him curious about her as she opened the door of a jet black Nissan GT-R.

“Uncle Ng, your neighbour owns a black Nissan GT-R?” asked Will. “No, Lee next door has an employee that visits him weekly and she drives that car. You saw her?” grinned Will’s client. “She is talent hired by Lee to oversee his regional IT consultancy business. A very capable lady I heard. ”

The engine of a jet black GT-R was on while parked in a deserted lane. 2 shadows were in embrace behind the tinted glass. Will plant soft kisses and sucked hard at his partner’s neck while she reach down to unzip his berms. Passionate locking of lips and friendly tongue fighting soon followed. Will’s manhood was soon at the mercy of her skillful strokes. A shrill alarm pierced through the air and Will jolted up exclaiming “What The Fuck!” He looked down at his pitched tent and wet patch while slamming his hand down on the alarm clock……

Jasmine is a local, single, alluring, full figured lady with shoulder length hair (38C, 1.68cm, 63kg) who oversees the regional operations of her boss’s business. She is focused, efficient and a rare talent in her field. She has many suitors but none came close to her expectations. The Nissan GT-R was a gift from her brother who is a successful businessman in the logistics line. She is not a car fan but her car did get her some attention from those who adore it.

Jasmine did not take much notice of the guy who set outside the gate except that he was eyeballing her from head to toe. She glanced at him from her rear view mirror and thought she had seen him somewhere before. She was in a hurry to rush to a networking event at the Salt & Grill bar that night.

Jasmine’s Samsung Note 2 vibrates regularly with work emails and messages of suitors coming in every few mins. She is a lady who is more turned on by the mental capacity than sexual prowess of a hot blooded male. She ended her last relationship when her beau was seen entering a hotel with another girl during working hours. She acknowledged that many men indulge in fun outside their relationships but would prefer to settle down with a faithful male who is not governed by his dick.

Will clicked for the favourite scenes from the video that he downloaded while his free hand stoked his shaft hard…a usual routine he does before visiting the massage parlour so that he does not cum fast when serviced. Though dating a girl from the office next door, he is not satisfied sexually by her. They have their usual trysts but his sexual appetite seems insatiable. That night he did not seem to be able to climax as his mind wonders. He finally gave up and went straight to his usual joint. Though happy that his piped was cleared while being serviced like a king, he longed for someone whom he can spar in bed.

2 rushing bodies bumped into each other as one stepped into the path of another coming from behind. Will felt the impact of Jasmine’s boobs against his back and swung round to get a clearer view. Both apologized and stared at each other for a few seconds. “Will is that you? “chimed Jasmine in her melodious voice. “Yes, you are?” smiling broadly as he can’t believe his lady luck. “We went for the same volunteer work many years back…I’m Jasmine…I was rounder and wore braces before now” “Ah…yes…you look very different now…”Will still smiling from ear to ear.

“Are you rushing off to somewhere?” Jasmine asked Will casually. “No I was only heading to the toilet on the left.” “So was I !”Jasmine said that she would wait for him outside before disappearing into the toilet. They chatted for 2 hours over coffee before Jasmine asked if Will needed a ride home. Will was really surprised to see the same jet black GT-R in front of them as Jasmine opened the door…he made a mental noted to visit the temple for thanksgiving before boarding.

Racy thoughts ran through his mind while he bantered on. He was amazed at how confident Jasmine was behind the wheel, sailing through the heavy peak hour traffic of the CBD. Before alighting, Will passed Jasmine his name card and asked her to whatsapp him later. Will checked his phone often, but there was no message.

It was Sunday night when Will’s phone vibrated. Jasmine sent him a message to invite Will for supper. Will was out the door in a jiffy and the ride was below his block waiting for him. Dressed casually in a V cut white tee and hot shorts, Jasmine was a stunner. Will put his hands into his jeans pocket to make sure that his condoms were there.

After a light supper, Jasmine suggested playing pool in Bugis and she was quite a teaser at the table. Not only did she stroke the cue suggestively but she bent down just enough to reveal her thin lacy white bra to Will who was trying to concentrate on the balls (pun intended). Will moved behind her to admire her tight butt before winning the game. “My cue hits the right spot!” whispered Will as he brushed his hard tool on her butt.

Jasmine being out of the relationship for 2 months has long heard of Will’s reputation amongst the ladies. She was in the mood that night and responded by tugging at Will’s cue. They walked to a nearby hotel and was soon undressing each other quickly……

genesis01
24-10-2012, 09:06 PM
Erm TS, 63kg n u call that stunning?

queeniegal
24-10-2012, 09:08 PM
Voluptuous what... Some guys like

ladyangela
24-10-2012, 09:14 PM
Erm TS, 63kg n u call that stunning?

Stunning in the eye of the beholder la... Will prefers gals on the fuller side... =)

ladyangela
24-10-2012, 09:16 PM
Voluptuous what... Some guys like

Yes Sis, exactly! =)

sgnottiboi
24-10-2012, 10:53 PM
story would be beta w/o those vulgarities ;p

ladyangela
24-10-2012, 11:15 PM
story would be beta w/o those vulgarities ;p

Hi Bro, thanks for feedback...my character Will has alot of emotions within so that's why he uses the F word often. If you read my other fiction "Bewitched" there is none of that there...

Happy Reading =)

genesis01
25-10-2012, 12:51 PM
ok la, 个花入个眼. Keep it cumming!

alan0338
25-10-2012, 02:09 PM
camp here ... :D

Bigthorn
25-10-2012, 02:57 PM
I am an IT guy, too. So camping here for more IT sex....hahaha

KnightScorpio
26-10-2012, 10:24 PM
Waiting for next installment .

studdyme
27-10-2012, 12:42 AM
camping for more!

LovePotion
27-10-2012, 12:43 AM
would get ready my sleeping bag here :P

ladyangela
30-10-2012, 12:48 PM
Wow...so sorry I did not check this page for the past few days...thanks so much for the support bros!!! :)

Will roll out the next part soon! <3

ladyangela
02-11-2012, 10:44 PM
Sincere thanks to those who increased my points! Glad you've enjoyed the 1st part! Here's the next part...a short one...more to cum! ;)

Their clothes were thrown on the floor and shoes flung to one side…Will pulled Jasmine close and teased her with his hard tool…sliding it in between her pussy lips…while alternating between licking and nibbling her neck. Jasmine felt her body heat up as Will teased her…

Jasmine pulled away and pointed at Will to lie down on the bed…he got comfy on the bed and propped his head up with 2 pillows to get a good view of the action…

Jasmine climbed on top and painted Will from top to toe…stopping at his sensitive spots …he was begging for her stop as she teased his dick head hard…without warning, her pussy gobbled his dick and Will let out a loud grunt of pleasure…Jasmine grinded slowly letting her juice flow down the shaft…as she picks up speed…Will moaned: “Fuck Me…yeah that’s it…Oooh baby…harder…faster…yes…argh….yeah…baby…”

Jasmine was getting high as she saw how Will was enjoying himself…she became so fast that Will wanted her to stop as he was cumming…she hopped off and sucked him hard…with a sudden jerk, a warm gush of warm thick cum filled Jasmine’s mouth…she continued sucking hard...

Will let off a deep sigh and was smiling at Jasmine as she drank the last drop of cum from his throbbing dick…

ladyangela
02-11-2012, 11:36 PM
Will: Wow girl didn’t know you are so good at this…I’ve enjoyed it very much (as he hugged her in bed)

Jasmine: I’m average…didn’t do any stunts did I?

Will: But u stunned me when u rocked me hard…u made me cum so fast that I broke my shortest record…haiz…

Jasmine set up and looked will in the eye…kissed him and went off to shower…Will didn’t know what to make of that action and followed her in.

Jasmine gave Will a soapy massage on the shoulders before rinsing her own body…

The next day, Will was checking his phone every few mins but no reply came from Jasmine. He put down the phone and went back to his work…trying hard not to look again…

Will’s Boss: Ah Wei…are you ok? You seem to be distracted today…your work is a mess…I can’t make head or tail of your report…did something happen?

Will: Mr Lim…so sorry…I will concentrated harder…erm I mean focus better…sorry ah boss… I met this girl…we erm…had fun…but she did not reply my messages after that…sad la…

Giving Will a squeeze on the shoulders, his boss said: Ah Wei…this girl probably not into you…maybe is just an ONS…relax…what is yours will be yours…cannot force de…Will’s head sank lower (small and big head)…he wished that she could be his…

The weekend went quietly and Monday was here again…

Lyndis: Hey Will…whatssup with the bittergourd face? (Lyndis is his assistant)

Will: Aiyah girl ignore me lor…what else?

Lyndis: Bro, we go drinking la…don’t think so much ya… (Lyndis has a thing for Will)

Lyndis went home to change and shower before meeting Will. She is usually in jeans and company polo tee in office. But that day, she put on light make up and borrowed her sister’s tight and short black dress and kitten heels. Even her sis was surprised by her transformation…she looks like a sex puss than a geeky lass...

Will was looking at the taxi stand when he noticed a hot babe in black walking towards him…he was staring at her fair and milky slender legs before she closed up on him and told him off in a stern voice…

Lyndis: Way! Never see legs before ah!

Will: Sorry ah…Oh…It’s you! Wow…are you Lyndis or her twin sister?

Lyndis (secretly happy): Of course is me la…I send my sis for what?

Will put his hand on her waist and tugged her towards the other building…

Lyndis: Aren’t we heading for drinks?

Will: Yah, we can drink at Party World KTV also…

Lyndis: I can’t sing for nuts…

Will: We go there for the privacy la…I sing lor…

Will being a good singer was soon serenading Lyndis with love songs …as she kept drinking the beer…Lyndis was trying to cool herself down…while Will looked at her in a special manner…

Will sensing that Lyndis was willing…hugged her close and kissed her on the neck…Lyndis did not reject his advances…he then put her hand on his fly…

Lyndis blushed and said: Ooohh so hard…you want me ah…?

Will whispered into her ear: Yeah babe…I want to be inside you…

The couple was startled by the strong vibration of the phone on the table.
Will saw that it was Jasmine who called and excused himself to answer the call quickly.

Jasmine: I want you now…you free?

Will: Erm…I’m with someone now…

Jasmine: You with another girl? Want to try a threesome?

Will was surprised: Threesome? Of course I want…but not sure about her…

Jasmine: You ask and call me again…bye.

Will went back into the room with his fingers crossed…

Will: Lyndis, have you tried a threesome before?

Lyndis: No…why? A girl called you?

Will looking eagerly: Yah…you wanna try?

Lyndis: Hmmm…not sure…but I’m damn horny tonight…

Will: Is that a yes?

Lyndis: Maybe we take turns?

Will picked up phone and quickly arranged for the meet…he couldn’t believe his luck.