PDA

View Full Version : SB-SD relations and paid dates

outburst
23-10-2012, 10:11 AM
Hi guys, sorry I'm new here. Been thinking of trying out local sb-sd but I don't really have a clue where to start. Hoping since you guys are more experienced than maybe can help advise.

How much do you usually pay a sb, and is it monthly or per day rate? And if she is new to it, then any difference? I saw some posts in sammyboy where some girls ask for up to 10k! Isn't that too crazy? Is it usually understood that sb-sd relationship includes sexual benefits?

Does anyone know about paid dates also? I read online some people mentioned this, but not sure whats it about. Are there any kind of standard cost for such things too?

Sorry if I sound like a newbie. Thought this lifestlye might be interesting to me and might want to give it a shot. Thanks in advance.

TritonR
24-10-2012, 07:34 AM
SB rates starts from $5,000 per month. They Dont Provide you their pic.
You Need to Apply with full Resume, Pics, description and wait to get selected:D
With this amount, think its better you pay for a Beemer M3, Attract More Xmms:p

bigtime
24-10-2012, 07:42 AM
check out this link:)
www.whatsyourprice.com
Got a few good ones and hey it is all negotiable...
Keeping a SB is a long term liability... try a date and be frank about what u want:) keep it simple and enjoy

jasdude
24-10-2012, 09:01 AM
Honestly, it depends on your own budget and negotiations skills. Some are willing to settle for less and some don't. You pay peanuts You get peanuts.

outburst
24-10-2012, 11:43 PM
Thanks for the info guys!

I read in ang moh countries that alot of the SB also get paid by per date. Some other forums said its like 200-600 per date. Is there such thing here? It seems like they say this is acceptable if you only see the girl once a week aka 4 times or less in a month.

TritonR, for 5k its the girls from those professional websites I guess? Are they the ones that can be with you everyday kind?