PDA

View Full Version : Open minded ladies

palkini
22-10-2012, 09:45 PM
Hi,

I'm a guy looking for a lady to have an adventure with. Always wanted to do kinky stuff but girls I've been with are not adventurous enough. I'm talkin about going to places like the beach and gettin it on in broad daylight, or a mall handicapped toilet, or night time in a playground slide or on the swing, maybe in the library or a rooftop garden!

My stats: 23 yrs
172cm
65kg

Requirements are simple:
Girl between the age of 18-23 (25 max)
Slim but not skinny (carryable)
Willing to try wacky stuff (not shy)
Need pics. Doesn't matter if face is shown or not, nude or clothed
(email to p a l k i n i @ h u s h m a i l . c o m (no spaces)

jasdude
23-10-2012, 09:22 AM
More guys than gals here. Is a fact. What are the chances? Slim. Better u post your pics for the existing gals here to see and choose right.

guowei8
23-10-2012, 04:10 PM
U try handicap toilet lor.. See if i will knock ur door anot.

samtimmy
23-10-2012, 04:28 PM
Hard La.. the more senior here.. too protective towards newbie here Le..

Sen5eS
23-10-2012, 05:54 PM
Have you tried asking Vivian Lee on her sex Blog Yet ? hehehe

ahtat77
23-10-2012, 06:01 PM
fls are willing to do just that!:D

samtimmy
23-10-2012, 06:36 PM
But its different.. some say cheapo... but the thing is that 2 common friend meet up for sex.. and paying for it.. is totally different wat.. at least u still talk chat go out chill etc... will a fl do that?

U r just a pay master to them..

ahtat77
23-10-2012, 07:23 PM
But its different.. some say cheapo... but the thing is that 2 common friend meet up for sex.. and paying for it.. is totally different wat.. at least u still talk chat go out chill etc... will a fl do that?

my point is no girl will be stupid enough to respond to ts. only a fl would.:D

palkini
23-10-2012, 07:33 PM
Well hey, no harm trying.
Besides, i'm lookin for adventurous types.
Not the timid, act cute, take photo high angle types.
So I know they won't apply.
Besides i've got 2 replies oredy in inbox.
Not really above average but manageable.
LOL.

BoinKING
23-10-2012, 07:39 PM

Then why u need to waste your time here..
Go put and make friends la.. it only shows yr limit capacity to befriend a female.
Take the money u would spend on an fl and bring a female out.

If it happens it happens lo..
If you want chit chat then chit chat la..

Sometimes I just meet mine for coffee and chit chat..

samtimmy
23-10-2012, 07:43 PM
I have difficulty in make female friends La.. ah bo why come here..bhaha

I too fat and ugly for them..

BoinKING
23-10-2012, 07:47 PM
Heh OK..
Good luck

samtimmy
23-10-2012, 07:50 PM
yeah..... hais...

ahtat77
23-10-2012, 07:53 PM
kai xing qiu hao:D

samtimmy
23-10-2012, 10:30 PM
ya lo..

ups for noob...

flowbow
23-10-2012, 11:10 PM
I can never understand the guys here who start this kinda thread. So many requirements, yet no incentive. Plus the fact that you have to start a thread here because you cannot get the girls outside... Sigh.

Desperate, want something, but don't want to offer anything in return. Why would any girl (decent looking at least and who matches your criteria) even bother responding to you? The type of girls you mentioned in your looking post would already be outside having their fun with much more eligible guys I believe ;):D

cocobun
23-10-2012, 11:28 PM
I can never understand the guys here who start this kinda thread. So many requirements, yet no incentive. Plus the fact that you have to start a thread here because you cannot get the girls outside... Sigh.

Desperate, want something, but don't want to offer anything in return. Why would any girl (decent looking at least and who matches your criteria) even bother responding to you? The type of girls you mentioned in your looking post would already be outside having their fun with much more eligible guys I believe ;):D

100% correct......especially the last sentence...:D

DegenerationX
24-10-2012, 11:09 AM
Fully agreed! :D

Gal12
25-10-2012, 04:31 AM
Good luck to u :)