PDA

View Full Version : Need advice from all bros!

azaharbigbro
22-10-2012, 07:39 AM
hey bros. i stumbled upon an ad online and the FL wants me to deposit either a partial or full sum into her account before meet-up. Should i proceed?

P.S.
i wont reveal details in the open and will only share with more senior members. i hope the rest will understand. of course, if you happen to know this FL, then i guess it's ok to share notes.

good day bros!

Dedgen
22-10-2012, 08:16 AM
Bro.. It's an obvious tell tale sign that this is a scam. Anyone who dabbles in this industry should know its "COD" or "cash on delivery" I'm sure somewhere in SBF there's a thread on discussion about depositing or transfer money 1st before the real deal. So friendly advise is don't be fool by it. Well unless you got loads of cash to spare.. If not.. Don't be fool.

Cuteboy77
22-10-2012, 09:06 AM
Bro.... Don't be fool . Only COD accept.

azaharbigbro
22-10-2012, 09:13 AM
thanks bros! i guess i will heed yr advice and not book her. sigh...now must PCC liao. hahaha!

PassingbyJ
22-10-2012, 09:30 AM
You can consider going through those OKT first to gain some experience before going sole to hunt.

TritonR
22-10-2012, 09:47 AM
Go FL Dome2 better, don't transfer....

sean69
22-10-2012, 01:58 PM
piang eh.. there are already so many threads/stories on this type of con/scam and yet you still see pple posting and asking for advice..

what is wrong with you pple ??!!! :mad:

acidicavex
22-10-2012, 05:32 PM
piang eh.. there are already so many threads/stories on this type of con/scam and yet you still see pple posting and asking for advice..

what is wrong with you pple ??!!! :mad:

Too busy getting horny and no time to read........ After all it is October. Too little time too many thing need o execute!

js005
22-10-2012, 06:54 PM
99% scam, deposit for what?
for a 15minutes macdelivery?

callmebad
22-10-2012, 11:41 PM
better to pay after you fuck than to pay before seeing her

Draculax
22-10-2012, 11:56 PM
Even mcdelivery do COD you think FL can direct deposit to account?

Unless use credit card, i'll charge back if she don't show up for the bonk :D:D:D

Krazzie
23-10-2012, 12:35 AM
Proceed if you want to learn a life's lesson ;)

sloppy85
23-10-2012, 04:10 AM
bro, it is very obvious it might be a scam. dun get cheated.

i believed there are bros here kena cheated before n cre8 a thread for it. Learn from ppl lesson :>

loneyheart
23-10-2012, 04:42 AM
No $$$ in adv
Not even she arrived n ask $$$ b4 action ... nom ask her to FO as svs mostly cmi
Pay only after happy ending ... with tips if good sextifaction
Tats IMHO

zgheng
25-10-2012, 01:53 AM
Never pay money in advance, always COD and even if the person turn up is different from the picture or description, you are not obliged to UP her. :D

Iloveschgirls
25-10-2012, 02:01 AM
Obviously a scam. Really speechless ppl still might fell for these kind of scams nowadays.

songsonglah
25-10-2012, 04:03 AM
Never pay money in advance, always COD and even if the person turn up is different from the picture or description, you are not obliged to UP her. :D

I would pay after service if I can, Just like geylang cat $150. But most okt in fl dome 1/2/3 always insists on payment first before fuck.

Recently, booked a fl dome girl. The moment I enter room, was told to make payment first. Then, ask me to shower alone, bj only just short while then ask me put cap and bonk. I was like I'm not even warm up yet.

Never mind, I proceed with first bonk. After cum, she just passed me toilet paper to clean up myself and she go wash up alone. Before second shot, tried to chat with her as I can speak her language. But only get 1-2 word reply. And she just focused on playing her hp.

After second shit, just usher me go wash up and leave when it's not even past 1 hour yet. :(

Now I am skeptical with these okts in fl dome already. Only if I see positive fr from trusted senior then I booked.

azaharbigbro
25-10-2012, 08:11 AM
once again, thank you to all bros for kicking some sense into my head(both top and bottom). phew... :)