PDA

View Full Version : LD, chai tao jiu

wat_name_2_use
21-10-2012, 11:50 PM
Hi all,

Just like to know, how much would you spend on LD(ladies Drinks) in a pub?
Recently alot of pubs are employing local girls that are young and educated( i guess as they speak well).and of coz, very attractive.

any bros like to share? thanks in advance.

rgs

kianyong537
22-10-2012, 02:32 AM
Hi all,

Just like to know, how much would you spend on LD(ladies Drinks) in a pub?
Recently alot of pubs are employing local girls that are young and educated( i guess as they speak well).and of coz, very attractive.

any bros like to share? thanks in advance.

rgs

bro local girls are not such an easy catch i never buy any LD from local girls.One of my friend is an agent.From what i know most of them have boyfriends and they are only there to make $10 per drink from you.usually i get them to fuck off.Just my advice,whether to buy or not still depends on you.

cheers enjoy chionging

Red_Wine
22-10-2012, 03:27 AM
bro local girls are not such an easy catch i never buy any LD from local girls.One of my friend is an agent.From what i know most of them have boyfriends and they are only there to make $10 per drink from you.usually i get them to fuck off.Just my advice,whether to buy or not still depends on you.

cheers enjoy chionging

They also earning a living, dude. Shouldn't use "fuck off".

kianyong537
22-10-2012, 01:38 PM
local ladies get you to buy ld but cannot touch only talk.how should we react?

littlepok
22-10-2012, 02:16 PM
local ladies get you to buy ld but cannot touch only talk.how should we react?

grab and grope before deciding

Coffeecans
22-10-2012, 02:18 PM
grab and grope before deciding

I love your answer. Decisive and quick.

owl888
22-10-2012, 04:14 PM
Can buy LD and make the SG cha bor drink until she drunk:confused:

Tai_zi21
22-10-2012, 04:38 PM
Normal Pub with Sg gals buying LD is a waste of time... but if they sit down acc u talk cock sing song for quite some time already... buy 2 or 3 fair enough la... Most have bf already i believe

And 1 samster mention make them drunk... based on LD i think all are actually fruit juice! how to make them drunk? even they drink from ur bottle... u think they so stupid mah?

Buy LD i think based on thai disco would ne more worth it! at least the chances of getting a free fuck would be higher i guess

Cheers

XiaoWangZi
23-10-2012, 12:09 AM
Buy LD i think based on thai disco would ne more worth it! at least the chances of getting a free fuck would be higher i guess

agree with bro here, got lucky twice in thai disco..$$ more worth spending on than local de

wat_name_2_use
23-10-2012, 02:42 AM
thank you thank you thank you...
I was so attracked with a girl at boat quay, Tara.... still i never spend money on her....
think i did the right thing...still she is very beautiful and attractive, i must admit...

jameschong1
23-10-2012, 01:34 PM
Can buy LD and make the SG cha bor drink until she drunk:confused:
========
u idiot! how can honey or plain water make them drunk?
u drunk on your mama's milk before, idiot?