PDA

View Full Version : Any old Milf local doing provide service?

MilfieHunter
21-10-2012, 04:36 AM
Any bro out there knows local old Milf provide special service? I got a very weird fetish but just wanna try old local Milf to satisfied myself. Pm me of you know thanks:cool:

MilfieHunter
21-10-2012, 11:29 AM
Bumps any bros out there got lobang ?

klvnlw
21-10-2012, 11:43 AM
go to dalu, you got not only milf but also gmilf, try it:rolleyes:

VoltaRedonda
21-10-2012, 11:59 AM
Ur definition of old is how old??

cuntarow
21-10-2012, 01:05 PM
Any bro out there knows local old Milf provide special service? I got a very weird fetish but just wanna try old local Milf to satisfied myself. Pm me of you know thanks:cool:

goes to the fl section 3, u will find it overthere

slayerstrikebac
21-10-2012, 02:34 PM

You can find them at our neighbourhood markets and NTUC on Tuesdays.

risingeast
21-10-2012, 10:06 PM
Any crime for sex with overaged women ?!:D

Doggone!
22-10-2012, 01:01 PM

Bro, recommend that you try JSP :D
Not only old MILF but also GILF.
Cheers!

tryying
22-10-2012, 01:24 PM
My ex neighbour recently on separation with her hubby. She asked my mum whether I got room to rent out but my mum told her that I dont like to give out number anyhow. But I want to up her since my sec sch days when I saw she zao geng. I think she should be 50+ by now but IF i let her rent my room, she sure blackmail me after I bonk her as she need $. Better dont touch her and btw, I dont have her number, can forget to pm me about it. :D

cheongseeker
22-10-2012, 02:58 PM
Bro, you can still rent to her and continue to see more zao geng plus whatever she leaves in the pail in the toilet or hanging on the bamboo. :D

My ex neighbour recently on separation with her hubby. She asked my mum whether I got room to rent out but my mum told her that I dont like to give out number anyhow. But I want to up her since my sec sch days when I saw she zao geng. I think she should be 50+ by now but IF i let her rent my room, she sure blackmail me after I bonk her as she need $. Better dont touch her and btw, I dont have her number, can forget to pm me about it. :D

Aperture
22-10-2012, 03:29 PM
How old are you bro?

sta1100
22-10-2012, 03:37 PM

Bro, try KS at Chinatown over there still have fews operate with old milf. Service not bad and price also not bad. Look for those red sign board.

songsonglah
22-10-2012, 05:07 PM
Petain House 24 all the way to the end got a GILF, should be more power than MILF which you looking for. But don't don't she still around or not. Heard her cat bath very powerful.