PDA

View Full Version : Sex, BKK, EPL, Champions Lick

Peter_North
14-02-2005, 01:37 AM
I would like to check with the more experienced BKK cheongsters. How do you keep up with your EPL and Champions League matches when you are in BKK ?

Apart from UBC, does any of their national TV telecast EPL and CL live ?

siamcutey
14-02-2005, 01:54 AM
I would like to check with the more experienced BKK cheongsters. How do you keep up with your EPL and Champions League matches when you are in BKK ?

I last time watch UBC only and subscribe mainly because of Football. What you think????

However there is one channel that does it if i not wrong. Channel 11 or channel 3.

Buy the NATION and check the timings

SC

Bangkok Master
14-02-2005, 10:18 AM

Sometimes there are live telecasts on EPL and CL on either channel 3 or channel 7 but it all depends as normally they will telecast games with big teams. As for channel 11, there's a live game for german football at 9pm every sat.

ciakpachineng
14-02-2005, 01:52 PM

I believe their TV telecast Liverpool or big matches by EPL and also matches by their clubs/national teams mainly...other day they showed a match between Home United and Thai Club... and then saw Brazilian-S'porean footballer, Egmar Conclaves along Sukhumvit Rd with the FLs trying to chat him up..

But come to think of it not missing much as Maurinho and his boys are already the EPL champ... Serie A is a bore so only one worth missing is La Liga as the fantastic Ronaldinho is a joy to watch ar Barca and Real still have good chance of catching up so it is a race between perennial rival, Barca and Real.
:D

Peter_North
14-02-2005, 11:57 PM
The reason I asked is because I heading north during a period when Champions Lick is entering its most intensive phase, especially on 8 March when Chelsea plays Barca at Stamford Bridge.

Thanks Siamcutey. I'll check on the Nation. But can't do this in advance the way we do for Starhub Program Guide.

fastbud
15-02-2005, 01:57 AM
for me www.espn.co.uk is a great site for up to the minute match reports when I can't find a bar with EPL on.