PDA

View Full Version : Guys do u rem the women u slept with?

Edyta
19-10-2012, 09:35 PM
Do you rem all of them? Only those that are not commercial sex? Selected few? None at all except the current wife/gf?

If u rem all/some, do u rem the person or the sexual act?

As a woman, I would say most of us rem most/all of the guys we slept with because to a woman there is an emotional attachment after sex (exc when the woman is doing it for commercial reasons). We rem first n foremost the person then the emotions during the act.

What's its like for u?

I am curious to know after a few of my guy friends admit that its out of sight out of mind for them in most cases.

hi2u
19-10-2012, 09:39 PM
Sad to say, for me, as a guy, i'm not supposed to have emotional attachment. But I do have a tiny bit. So I always believe in respect for the woman so I just feel it's wrong to just remember the sexual act, as that will probably insult the woman.

LovePotion
19-10-2012, 09:39 PM
I do remember most of them. Especially those enjoyable ones, as well as those that I've loved.

Sahin
19-10-2012, 10:24 PM
If it is commercial sex I don't .

callmebad
20-10-2012, 12:33 AM
how to remember if you slept with a lot of women?
unless the women were one of those who did some weird or kinky stuff that made you hard to forget them

naturegreen
20-10-2012, 12:41 AM
I remember all of them, either by name, some by looks but forget their name, some I hope to forget but they still linger in my mind.

diputs1269
20-10-2012, 01:53 AM
I remember all of them, either by name, some by looks but forget their name, some I hope to forget but they still linger in my mind.

Me too, after all we are humane so have feelings too:) how about you, TS?:D

timezz
20-10-2012, 03:29 AM
i guess for sure most of us rem it unless its ONS or dead drunk

TheDrifter
20-10-2012, 03:33 AM
I do remember most of them. Especially those enjoyable ones, as well as those that I've loved.

I only remember them when I am still RTF them..... lol
Once we are no longer an item she's out of my mind..... c'mon gotta make space for the next incoming babe :D

sp150
20-10-2012, 03:46 AM
I agree with bro naturegreen, by name or by face. Normally I'll try at least must remember name cos basic respect I guess...i try not to wham, bang, bye kind...and some really lingers be it good or bad lol

Bangster
20-10-2012, 05:51 AM
Yes I remember them all....

Ms Mole by left side of pussy lips
Ms Shaven clean 2 days go but stubble has started to grow
Ms Body Odour
Ms Wet till Got Slish-Slosh sounds (borrow term from one bro here)
Ms "I-just-can't-get-'nuff"
Ms Borrow $$ but never return
Ms Regret ("oh my bf is gg to kill me!")
Mrs Regret ("oh my hubby is gg to kill me!")
Mrs Lend $$ and no need return
Mrs "enuff enuff! That's all for today!"
Mrs Dry as Desert
Mrs Fragrant
Mrs Kareem Abdul Jabbar furball Hairstyle
Mrs Fair Lips (pussy lips, of course)

Bangster
20-10-2012, 05:52 AM
Double post

WONDER821
20-10-2012, 06:04 AM
I will said yes do remember, I don't find a reason why not even with no emotional attachment that's for me. I don't the rest bro.;)

BoinKING
20-10-2012, 09:00 AM
Can remember the name la but the sex unless significant will forget..

Edyta
20-10-2012, 09:03 AM
Yes I remember them all....

Ms Mole by left side of pussy lips
Ms Shaven clean 2 days go but stubble has started to grow
Ms Body Odour
Ms Wet till Got Slish-Slosh sounds (borrow term from one bro here)
Ms "I-just-can't-get-'nuff"
Ms Borrow $$ but never return
Ms Regret ("oh my bf is gg to kill me!")
Mrs Regret ("oh my hubby is gg to kill me!")
Mrs Lend $$ and no need return
Mrs "enuff enuff! That's all for today!"
Mrs Dry as Desert
Mrs Fragrant
Mrs Kareem Abdul Jabbar furball Hairstyle
Mrs Fair Lips (pussy lips, of course)

One of my guyfriend rem women like this as well. He is 55yo n has lived in 10 countries thru his career, he calls them like miss country A-moan like hell.

Brainstorm
20-10-2012, 09:06 AM
I think I slept with 40 plus ladies (non-commercial ladies). Remember about 20 of them. Those that I don't remember, it's mainly because there's nothing significant to remember or it happened many years back. Hard to remember a one night stand that happened 15 years back right?

bleuwings
20-10-2012, 10:30 AM
i tend to rem most of the gals, mainly coz i want to know what they like and dun like esp in bed.... i believe sex & r/s is a 2 person thingy so accomodating to each other is needed to make it work

littlepok
20-10-2012, 11:03 AM
commercial ones i dont really remember. see on the street cannot recognise la but if same place same location iwill remember. not many anyway.

but no need to remember them la u think they remember u meh?

for others like friends, FB etc definitely remember one la

yawnzzz
20-10-2012, 12:07 PM
For ladies, we will sure remember cos only do it with bf unless it's ONS and I'm dead drunk..

BananaPeel
20-10-2012, 04:44 PM
Only rem those that really had a great time ;)

cereal-killer
20-10-2012, 05:21 PM
Do you rem all of them? Only those that are not commercial sex? Selected few? None at all except the current wife/gf?

As a woman, I would say most of us rem most/all of the guys we slept with because to a woman there is an emotional attachment after sex (exc when the woman is doing it for commercial reasons). We rem first n foremost the person then the emotions during the act.

What's its like for u?

I am curious to know after a few of my guy friends admit that its out of sight out of mind for them in most cases.

i remember BOTH the person and the sexual acts. :)

commercial .... NONE Of them

Wizrd
20-10-2012, 05:27 PM

What's its like for u?

I remember the person but not the sex act....some I even forgot I slept with unless they remind me....:o

And yes, it is out of sight, out of mind...I do remember that I enjoyed being with a certain person...often not the reason why...

The above are true except in unusual cases...I do remember a sex act if it was fantastic or terrible and if there was some problem associated with that person (like difficulty checking in to a hotel, smelly hotel room etc...)...either extremes are etched in the memory, otherwise...nope...

Hope this is what you are asking...:)

wally888
20-10-2012, 07:33 PM
Remember lover's name shd b fine if u dunn call out wrong name when making love with your OC........else damn jialak liao :eek: :D

Edyta
20-10-2012, 09:35 PM
I think I slept with 40 plus ladies (non-commercial ladies). Remember about 20 of them. Those that I don't remember, it's mainly because there's nothing significant to remember or it happened many years back. Hard to remember a one night stand that happened 15 years back right?

40 - 50 women seems like a norm number for maybe a single man abv 40yo (i dont mean u are 40yo). To a woman, the number of partners would likely be around 10 - 15% of that :) Women tend to invest emotionally so its kind of hard to have 40. Of course, there are exceptions. It never fails to amaze me how men are wired to be able to "just have sex". Less emotional investment means lesser chance to get hurt, aren't u guys the lucky gender?

DaddyDad
20-10-2012, 09:40 PM
If I can keep track of the numbers, I would have given thanks to heaven.

How you expect me to remember all their names and the ACT some more ????

:p

Edyta
20-10-2012, 09:46 PM
Thanks for all the replies, appreciate the honesty n the candidness! You guys are more sentimental than expected. I wonder if a man can chase a woman, have sex and totally forget about her right away like amnesia.

<<totally>>
21-10-2012, 02:10 AM
Maybe because guys got commercial sex to add burden to the memory. I do wondered if the woman will remember which guy had f her before. Not talking about the guy that torn her hymen, if she can forget that then must really let me know.

see see only
21-10-2012, 02:50 AM
Wow TS ...

Nowadays most will likely lost track liao ..... as its the action that really matters not the actual figures :rolleyes: :D

I had a 22 yo gf for a month plus recently .... she lost track with her "ex" numbers liao .... she said something like 20 plus, cannot remember ??? :rolleyes: :eek:

Brainstorm
21-10-2012, 11:25 AM
40 - 50 women seems like a norm number for maybe a single man abv 40yo (i dont mean u are 40yo). To a woman, the number of partners would likely be around 10 - 15% of that :) Women tend to invest emotionally so its kind of hard to have 40. Of course, there are exceptions. It never fails to amaze me how men are wired to be able to "just have sex". Less emotional investment means lesser chance to get hurt, aren't u guys the lucky gender?

I'm in my early 30s. I think the guys in their 40s will be way more experienced than me. I don't think the number of sex partners ladies have is 10-15% of what a guy will have. I think the number could be the same or just slightly lower. It's just that some ladies hide the truth due to social norms. If guys have more partners, it could be seen as a sign of manhood (positive perception). If ladies have more partners, they might be viewed as slutty (negative perception).
Just look at the couple Alvin and Vivian, I think vivian suffer more than Alvin from the sex video exposure.

Plus if you look around this forum, if a guy ask for FFFM, he will probably be laughed at. If a girl ask for MMMF, the queue will be very long. A lady can sleep with multiple partners in a session but a guy can hardly do the same. It's easier to chalk up sex partners as a lady.

Looking around the forum, there are more ladies here now to look for FB. I think the idea that less emotional investment means less chance of getting hurt applies to ladies as well as to guys these days. Friends with benefit is increasingly acceptable to ladies, I feel.

<<totally>>
21-10-2012, 03:13 PM
I had a 22 yo gf for a month plus recently .... she lost track with her "ex" numbers liao .... she said something like 20 plus, cannot remember ???

22 years old with 20+ ex. Bro, 20+ ex got board the bus? Seemed like it to me for the way you wrote it. But I just want to double confirmed. :o

Edyta
21-10-2012, 04:12 PM
I'm in my early 30s. I think the guys in their 40s will be way more experienced than me. I don't think the number of sex partners ladies have is 10-15% of what a guy will have. I think the number could be the same or just slightly lower. It's just that some ladies hide the truth due to social norms. If guys have more partners, it could be seen as a sign of manhood (positive perception). If ladies have more partners, they might be viewed as slutty (negative perception).
Just look at the couple Alvin and Vivian, I think vivian suffer more than Alvin from the sex video exposure.

Plus if you look around this forum, if a guy ask for FFFM, he will probably be laughed at. If a girl ask for MMMF, the queue will be very long. A lady can sleep with multiple partners in a session but a guy can hardly do the same. It's easier to chalk up sex partners as a lady.

Looking around the forum, there are more ladies here now to look for FB. I think the idea that less emotional investment means less chance of getting hurt applies to ladies as well as to guys these days. Friends with benefit is increasingly acceptable to ladies, I feel.

Agreed women have more to lose than men. Men have no problem telling me how many women they have scored (usual ard 30-60 exc commercial cases, much lesser if he is married). Women might not be truthful cos of the stigma. However, i dont think the women i know have more than 20, most hardly 10). Its not that they are unattractive or a prude, more of a personal choice i think. As for the concept of FB, its getting more popular. Personally its not for me, i am probably too emotional to adhere to the FB rules and I always loves a good romance :)

NetRodent
21-10-2012, 05:28 PM
I sure unable to forget those wonderful memories of my flings.

I still unable to forget my first sexual experience with another lady after marriage.

I was in my late-20s, it was supposely a simple task of helping my ICQ female friend to fix her PC. We had been chatted for few weeks as pure friends and decide to meet her at her place to resolve some Windows Blue Screen errors.

Upon completing the fix, she simply pushed me down and pull down my pants and ride me.. caught in total surprise, not prepare for this, I came early. With this unexpected but thrilling incident, I was changed, shuttled between 2 place after work but that was a start of a extramarital relationship.

She had threaten me few times with suicides, I had to take urgent leave from my work to pacify her. few years it took for us to dilute this relationship, especially a lady with high sexual desire.

Had come to my senses, a good relationship is not just about sex.

With such experiences, I doubt I could easy forgetten about her.

Blue_gal
21-10-2012, 05:40 PM
am bad in remembering faces..damnn i can't recall anyone of their faces now...!! Most of the time, we met and BANG tat's all..GeEss...guess i am into "Banging" ONly those days.. LOL ...am only can recall the one I am banging now! hahahaha...:p

see see only
21-10-2012, 08:47 PM
22 years old with 20+ ex. Bro, 20+ ex got board the bus? Seemed like it to me for the way you wrote it. But I just want to double confirmed.

Yes of cos ..... Tat's what has she confessed ... i respect the honesty though ;)

If only for the age gap ... if not i will marry her ....

am bad in remembering faces..damnn i can't recall anyone of their faces now...!! Most of the time, we met and BANG tat's all..GeEss...guess i am into "Banging" ONly those days.. LOL ...am only can recall the one I am banging now! hahahaha...

See ... bro <<totally>> ... nothing surprising :rolleyes: :D

SGFT
21-10-2012, 11:37 PM

What's its like for u?

Definitely will remember them, might not remember exactly how many times and location, but definitely will have some fond memories of all those trysts.

The more exciting the encounters, the more likely I will remember... :D

Edyta
22-10-2012, 09:21 PM
I sure unable to forget those wonderful memories of my flings.

I still unable to forget my first sexual experience with another lady after marriage.

I was in my late-20s, it was supposely a simple task of helping my ICQ female friend to fix her PC. We had been chatted for few weeks as pure friends and decide to meet her at her place to resolve some Windows Blue Screen errors.

Upon completing the fix, she simply pushed me down and pull down my pants and ride me.. caught in total surprise, not prepare for this, I came early. With this unexpected but thrilling incident, I was changed, shuttled between 2 place after work but that was a start of a extramarital relationship.

She had threaten me few times with suicides, I had to take urgent leave from my work to pacify her. few years it took for us to dilute this relationship, especially a lady with high sexual desire.

Had come to my senses, a good relationship is not just about sex.

With such experiences, I doubt I could easy forgetten about her.

Thanks for sharing, this resonates with me. I do know a man who walks out of this n forgets the next moment like nothing happened.

TheDrifter
23-10-2012, 01:57 AM
Thanks for sharing, this resonates with me. I do know a man who walks out of this n forgets the next moment like nothing happened.

It's not easy but it becomes easier to fark n forget as you chalk up the numbers :D

<<totally>>
23-10-2012, 07:59 AM
Yes of cos ..... Tat's what has she confessed ... i respect the honesty though ;)
Wah, okie.

If only for the age gap ... if not i will marry her ....
Wah, you not see see only meh, if really no age gap, stop show only.

See ... bro <<totally>> ... nothing surprisingLao Cha Bor :D Bro, I talked to you later. Got important things to handle.

LOL ...am only can recall the one I am banging now! haha
Hi~ Lolz

ps: Bro SSO how come my name in red har? Any meaning?

tttk3388
23-10-2012, 09:31 AM
I will definitely remember all of them!....Wait wait! ..If i have forgotten or missed out any that means i dont remember anything, so how is it possible to know that i dont remember when those i have missed out doesnt even exist in my memories? :rolleyes:

onlyhuman
23-10-2012, 11:20 AM
as for me no, my rule of the game is do and forget. maybe thats why till now i still cant get hitched :D

Dunhill_11
23-10-2012, 12:32 PM
Slept yes, fuck might not.

spidey7
23-10-2012, 12:42 PM
TS e guyz u slept w remembers u?

Weremonkey
23-10-2012, 03:05 PM
we are supposed to remember??

Edyta
23-10-2012, 08:12 PM
TS e guyz u slept w remembers u?

I suppose they do as my cases involve them chasing me, romance over a period of time. Of cos after it ends, the liking feelings shd have ceased.

ahtat77
23-10-2012, 08:22 PM
i do remember all of them as they were once my gf,only whether serious or not that relationship:D

NetRodent
23-10-2012, 08:35 PM

Depends on what type of men, some men define intimate relationship into two common categories: SEX and LOVE MAKING

SEX, the instinct urge, and you need to satisfy that primative biological need.

LOVE MAKING, to bond emotionally and sensually with your partner, catalyst of lasting relationship. In this type of sexual activities, mostly the partners would wish to satisfy the partners, than ownself. Ideally mutually.

My take, in this kinda sex, always aimed to be her best lover in bed, may not own the best physique, not best sized tools, I would definitely compensate with ever-improving skills and devotion. If this relationship happened to fail, at least my partner may still remember me, giving her the best (hopefully) she ever had.

I had always told my love, I would not want a quickie, as it would slowly degrade the relationship as love making quality drop, I always do while i am in the top form and fully loaded, at least longer and more satisfying every session, that thats include foreplay, fingering and prep oral sex, and finale in her favourite positions. She may be grouchy I don't give her when she need, but when I did it, she would surely loved it.

But love making need two to work, if your partner chose to have SEX than MAKE LOVE, that would be very unfortunate.

Yes, I do believe it is hard to have top quality love making as routines, but it do helps to make every session a sexisfying one, don't you think so?

I had known few friends after tens years of marriage, still engaged in good sex with his/her longtime partner. Isn't this what marriage all about?

Edyta
23-10-2012, 10:51 PM
Depends on what type of men, some men define intimate relationship into two common categories: SEX and LOVE MAKING

SEX, the instinct urge, and you need to satisfy that primative biological need.

LOVE MAKING, to bond emotionally and sensually with your partner, catalyst of lasting relationship. In this type of sexual activities, mostly the partners would wish to satisfy the partners, than ownself. Ideally mutually.

My take, in this kinda sex, always aimed to be her best lover in bed, may not own the best physique, not best sized tools, I would definitely compensate with ever-improving skills and devotion. If this relationship happened to fail, at least my partner may still remember me, giving her the best (hopefully) she ever had.

I had always told my love, I would not want a quickie, as it would slowly degrade the relationship as love making quality drop, I always do while i am in the top form and fully loaded, at least longer and more satisfying every session, that thats include foreplay, fingering and prep oral sex, and finale in her favourite positions. She may be grouchy I don't give her when she need, but when I did it, she would surely loved it.

But love making need two to work, if your partner chose to have SEX than MAKE LOVE, that would be very unfortunate.

Yes, I do believe it is hard to have top quality love making as routines, but it do helps to make every session a sexisfying one, don't you think so?

I had known few friends after tens years of marriage, still engaged in good sex with his/her longtime partner. Isn't this what marriage all about?

Wow thats maximum ROI for both parties! Many people can only wish for. 1 more thing I wana add is sexual chemistry, its not easy to find a partner that shares that with you.

sgnottiboi
24-10-2012, 12:56 AM
Had relationship wif 2 of my ex-gf. Still ken remember the intimacy moment had wen still an item.

Curious about why gurls will go all out to spice up & make the relationship special like 1 of my ex, do all gurls share the same mindset?

akagi
27-10-2012, 01:17 AM
For me, it is about the feel.....If the feel was right during sex, i always remember them and the experience and even long for it. If i dont enjoy, for whatever reasons, i tend to forget them....Am i too emo? haha

craby125
27-10-2012, 04:39 PM
Sad to admit...I can remember ALL the ladys I slept with...

Cause it's only less than 3!!!!. :rolleyes:

The sad part is, I'm already mid-30s le..

How to compare and catch up with those gal and gal here..LOL

Summerhillt
28-10-2012, 04:42 AM
Damn jialat. I started indulging in commercial sex since I was 14 years old. when I was brought there by my older friends nb , tell me very fun 1 just go Teh Neh Neh u like right ? Being so young n armed with raging hormones went in a Thai house with my older Fren.

Saw so many big Neh Neh jie jie ask me come come I so damn shy than after that cb the okt still say 14 only! Late Liao lah! I 12 start Liao! I hear already feel more pai n went in Liao lol. From that day on till just now 8 hours ago I was still having paid sex. The amount of commercial sex lost count Liao.

But only had 1 Gf in my life. Now my ex. Really loved her alot that's the only girl I can RMBR having sex with. Damn sex when ur full of love damn shiok lol

singacock
28-10-2012, 05:08 PM
I remember the good ones. And they are the ones I would keep in touch in anticipation of future bangs. And yes I do get recurring sessions every once in a while. With gals like these, I can afford to conveniently forget the rest.

What's its like for u?

LovePotion
28-10-2012, 10:05 PM
I believe all guys nere remember the women whom we slept with unless you are referring to those ons.

magix85
29-10-2012, 12:57 AM
I keep an excel file. :p

sp150
30-10-2012, 01:01 AM
Wah kao excel file mah...might as well like the Justin lee keep video Liao lol just joking bro don't take offence...anyway how long is ur excel file??

verybigdick
30-10-2012, 01:14 AM
camping for more

hahahihihoho
30-10-2012, 07:48 AM
I dun remember the woman i slept with but whenever i drive pass certain spots i will remember i farked here before or that someone

BiRd13
30-10-2012, 01:25 PM
Yes. I do still remembered them...
Do remembered what we did if deep thinking as well =D

But perhaps even if meet at street, may not be able to recognise them :)

ol'coyote
30-10-2012, 02:34 PM
hmm...for me...
me use SBF to keep track of the ladies me farked...
of course...there still many others whom me didn't get to write about...

Anel King
31-10-2012, 06:42 PM
Hi Bros & Sis.

I can only remember the girls which I had good Sexperiences with. Some had special moves, some you feel extra special. Those are just a handful of the girls, either paid, ons or ex girlfriends.

The others, I can remember bits and pieces are mainly the normal get and Fuck hard and say good bye type of paid or ons girls.

Summerhillt
31-10-2012, 08:16 PM
I keep an excel file. :p

hahha.. got make powerpoint slide as well mah bro? :D