PDA

View Full Version : A call and ...........

nssdom
19-10-2012, 12:47 PM
a day after work 1 month ago a received a sms from an unknown number,
Unknown number(UN): Hi Ryan
I was like who the hell and ignored.
While driving back home (Central to west) with all the stupid jams I decided to reply.
Me: Hi sorri you are?
UN: Joey?
Me(which joey man...): Oh hi
UN: U free to meet? I am now doing insurance see if u have time to meet
Me(WTF): oh okok (since bored) why not now? meet at my place there?
UN: oh where is ur place?
Me: Jurong? Meet JP?
and there we set a time n location and meet up still not knowing who is that...

I reached and sms her and set a location to meet... waiting waiting waiting...

Ryan! (WTF who shout?) I turned and ................................... Jaw drop to the floor... A Super Sweet girl come running (ok lah not really run but walked very fast towards me with the balls jumping up and down)

She turn out to be one of my friend's friend sister whom nv attract me in any ways till secs ago...

We stand down and talk about our recent stuffs and of cos... insurance... Tried to push her saying i have already got some and not ready to have more but gave her pointers on how to explain to ppl... The whole session was filled with laughter and zao genging as many times she will purposely put her balls on the table top and lean forward to listen to me... After the whole session I offered to send her home (As i rem she stays somewhere in west)

J: Ryan Gor (WTF when the stupid gor came out) I stay Hougang is it ok for u? (WAH!!! but ok lah to send such sweet girl home)
Me: ok ah

During the whole journey we talk and joke and she got closer to me and we 'touch' ard the whole journey and I can feel her freshness...

Reached her place and she bid goodbye and asked when can we meet again I told her soon... she smile and close the door... I horn her she came back and ask "Gor anything?", Me: "We met again... with a wicked smile... haha"
she smile and keep saying contact me ok and left...

While driving home... I receive a sms from her and I turned back..........

TBC....

nssdom
19-10-2012, 01:10 PM
Continue since my food not back yet...

I receive a sms from her saying she left her ipad on my car and so I went back and she gave me her unit so that I can access...

before I go over I went pump petrol and bought some chocolates and sweets and went over to her place... Reached her place and send the ipad up... knock on the door and waited a while... door opened (didnt want to go in as i didnt want to see his brother) but she pull me in and i was shocked... she's now staying with a few friends (Girls) and they share and rented the place... She bring me to the room and ask me wait a while...
She came back with a drink and ask if I can help her see if her internet connection why so weak... while trying to 'find out wat happen' (I know nuts about connection thingy) she say: gor dont turn around hor, which I didnt but too bad the screen infront of me shows everything haha... she was changing from her dress to shorts and t-shirt... the view was nice!!!

After doing a bit here and a bit there I told her connection ok lei... which she buy it and she gave me the cute face... (Devil inside me wanna hug her and rape her) but told her ok lah nothing for me I go liao quite tired liao... She give me more of those cute and sorry face saying that she wasted my time as such... And I told her quite sleepy and the journey back is quite far... J: why dont u rest here for a while and I wake u up later so that u r safe if not I feel bad... (Wah her bed her smell why not) Me: your bed? J: why dirty? or not comfortable? Me: no lah just checking i scare u ask me sleep floor haha... So I went on the bed and rest (heart pounding wonder wat will happen... wonder wonder wonder... wond...er... Won......der) I fell asleep.......

acidicavex
19-10-2012, 01:33 PM
Nice food arrive if not update more pls hahaha

jiachengzai
19-10-2012, 01:41 PM
camping for more

nssdom
20-10-2012, 03:42 AM
Contd.... ( just came back from her place )

I fell asleep and suddenly felt my right hand quite numb and and I open my eye and realized she was hugging me to sleep. Shiok max... We cuddle and feel each other more and we locked into passion kisses and I slowly move my hand to her breast which she did not resist so I cont to touch play feel the nice round fresh breast. After much kissing n breast feeding I proceed downward...

She suddenly hold on hand and say sorry gor I not ready the I not ready kill my heat its like pouring water to a blazing fire... But I didn't show much and told her sorry I guess I was too into it. Cont to kiss and fondle. Suddenly she say softly gor ok. She didn't dare touch me much except my hand n face but I touch her almost everywhere haha... Can't explain the freshness... Just 1 word fresh!!!

I am not very experience in foreplay n hate licking so my hand proceed down and took off my pant n her short... Touch her but she just close her eye like quite scare so I ask what's wrong and she cont to close her eye n keep saying nothing nothing... Felt strange but frankly at that moment my big head is totally blank as all the blood flows to the smaller head haha...

Can feel her scare n unwillingness so I stop and just look at her (now completely naked) after secs she open her eye and ask me what's wrong with the killer cute eye..... Guess some blood flows back to my big head and I told her if she unwilling I will stop as I am not looking for sex I want to make love... Hearing this she hug me tight n started to kiss me again... While at that I slowly position my cannon and start to attack a little nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn I understand why suddenly as usually after getting a girl wet it's quite easy to slot ur cannon in but this time I face difficulties as I strongly believe its her first time!!!

As I slowly insert can see from her facial that its pain so I constantly ask her if its pain and she keep nodding and so I ask if I should stop ( thou deep in me I already can't stop) bit by bit I insert and suddenly it went in but she shouted pain!!! Slowly I pull out n reinsert can feel the wall starting to open up (my mind was quite blank as I keep thinking I got a virgin today and I break it just like that) very soon she was enjoying my thrust and its getting wetter but still tight n shiok after a while I burst on her stomach... She look exhausted n didn't dare see me just keep hugging me... So after cleaning up I hug her... Not long after her friends came back as there is noise but we continued to cuddle.

Left her place as her friend went to bath and we continued to SMS each other from den... Meeting her is like almost every few days...

nssdom
20-10-2012, 03:50 AM
Just came back not long after meeting her and today was shiok....

As usual went to her place and she was telling me story about the client she met and a few we're my friends who I recommend. As usual we end up making love but today is slightly different... As we both reach 'mount Kinabalu' instead of telling me don't shoot in hor she grab me tight and whisper u can shoot in if u want... So .... Not to disappoint her I did haha she explain she went to buy this medicine to eat so its 100% safe haha... So tired... Ok folks that's my story to share and its 100% real and still on going haha...

acidicavex
20-10-2012, 08:20 AM
Wah TS u can take your friend sister virginity but never buy insurance..... Not scare your friend come your house find u?? Anyway cont.

Taramis
20-10-2012, 05:01 PM
Waiting for next installment.

theguy1991
20-10-2012, 07:29 PM
wa ur story makes me steamy sia. taking a virgin :O

why in SBF so many nice encounters 1?

Sirrus
20-10-2012, 07:42 PM
if he is single and serious into the relationship why not? okay mah nothing wrong as long if he doesnt play her a fool....

nssdom
24-10-2012, 12:56 AM
So dangerous....... Was at her place just now as she was sick so took care of her but was tempted by her flatmate damn...
After j fell asleep I was still at her place n as I was leaving I bump into her flatmate t...
T: hi she sick?
M: ya lor taken medication already n sound asleep
T: oh u staying over?
M: I don't think so
T:oh why need a place to sleep can try my room
M: oh it's ok need to rush back to prepare a presentation
(Wah!!!!!! Damn is this a trick? Or? Wtf!!!)
N I left soon after.......
Bros anyone met this b4?

kumsiatiko
24-10-2012, 01:09 AM
answer is No.:p

acidicavex
24-10-2012, 08:38 AM
No and don't try TS u sound like start R/S with your friend sister later Tio seduce worst Tio pound. Don't risk it.

studdyme
24-10-2012, 10:04 AM
camping for more!