PDA

View Full Version : Samantha asian used panties?

SgpStalkedSlut
17-10-2012, 10:14 PM
well her website at www.asian-panties.org is not valid anymore

and her other website at samantha.femalesupremacist.org is just inaccessible.

Any bros who are aware of her knows whats going on or if she shifted some other website?

michaelrocksam
17-10-2012, 10:20 PM
you bought from her before?

you can check from whois? if the address is available for sale

chances are she has retired

SgpStalkedSlut
17-10-2012, 10:48 PM
yeah i bought a few

lone_wolf69
18-10-2012, 01:17 AM
seems like the site is not working

SgpStalkedSlut
18-10-2012, 03:45 AM
Well if anyone's interested in sharing her 'customised made for u pics' that came along with her wares, drop me a mail.....I have tonnes of her personalised pictures that came with her worned goodies

michaelrocksam
23-10-2012, 08:52 AM
Well if anyone's interested in sharing her 'customised made for u pics' that came along with her wares, drop me a mail.....I have tonnes of her personalised pictures that came with her worned goodies

Just saw her at outram mrt. She's heading for work. Her long hair is still there. Tight black dress wrapping around her big boobs. She has retired from selling her panties. No more goodies for you.

SgpStalkedSlut
26-10-2012, 01:37 AM
are u sure you are not trolling? I can be considered much closer to her than just an average customer and I know for a fact that she's working in toa payoh hub.

michaelrocksam
26-10-2012, 08:06 AM
are u sure you are not trolling? I can be considered much closer to her than just an average customer and I know for a fact that she's working in toa payoh hub.

so what if you are closer to her? then why are u asking photos from us? you can ask from her dun ask us to exchange

yawnzzz
26-10-2012, 09:20 AM
Oei... Who's real and who's fake here... Just post those photos, I like to see her undies is it sexy and lacy as mine.. :p

sequence79
26-10-2012, 10:21 PM
was also a regular of hers, but never got the chance to see her face

not sure why she stopped, anyway all the best to Samantha