PDA

View Full Version : Help?

Craver
12-02-2005, 05:21 PM
I've only been to GL once and tonight i'm going there again... i want to know if there are chinese for CAT40 girls cause the last time i went was a thai... so i want to try a chinese this time... so can anyone recommend me a house which has chinese girls who provide good services if there's any?

DNAT
14-02-2005, 05:53 PM
I've only been to GL once and tonight i'm going there again... i want to know if there are chinese for CAT40 girls cause the last time i went was a thai... so i want to try a chinese this time... so can anyone recommend me a house which has chinese girls who provide good services if there's any?
L18 Hse 38 G888 ... but duno tonite izit her off day? :D

Cat 40 gal got pure chinese meh? :(

thaivisitor
15-02-2005, 02:24 PM
I reply on behalf of Sammyboy hor...

Don't be a fucking moron :mad:

Do a search and don't waste precious bandwidth for such idiotic questions.

Better still, why don't you get yourself a nice GF and spend the time with her instead of engaging in disgusting commercial sex. :D

TooFast
15-02-2005, 03:20 PM
L18 Hse 38 G888 ... but duno tonite izit her off day?

Cat 40 gal got pure chinese meh?

You will be surprised.....there are. The best I tio is half chinese. But her english quite good lor. Mandarin soso. She ORD liao.

TooFast
15-02-2005, 03:24 PM
Actually chinese or not got difference meh?
She chinese does not necessary means she can speak chinese.

If doubt ah ask the OKT la. If he honest enough, he will tell you which one is chinese. Hahaha, but if he lie to you don't blame him la, he is just doing his job :D

toothbrush
18-02-2005, 02:52 AM
I reply on behalf of Sammyboy hor...

Don't be a fucking moron :mad:

that day while having tea, i could not understand get jokes. Now i finally understand :p