PDA

View Full Version : Question - how to bring the topic of swinging up with friends

eyeswideshutsg
15-10-2012, 08:21 PM
Seems like Singaporeans are becoming more and more open... :-)

http://happysgcouple.blogspot.sg/201...our-women.html

Seeing this site got us thinking and interested to find out more.

My hub and I have always wanted to try swapping with another couple or maybe a 3some. Can anyone advise where and how do we go about finding like-minded couples?

We thought of broaching this idea with some of our closer married friends, but it seems very difficult to bring the topic subject. Would friends make better targets or total strangers?

How would a guy feel if your good guy friend brought the topic up? Or would it be better if the wife was the one to bring it up with say the guy or the wife? Any advice?

Wizrd
16-10-2012, 04:15 AM

Hi sis...I'm assuming..:p

From a sociological perspective, swinging with strangers are easier to start with...in my experience, after a few swing sessions, the different couples become friends anyway...

It is tough to start your swinging lifestyle with close friends.(especially when neither couples are experienced in it.) The dynamic of the friendship will change and depending on how well or poorly the suggestion /swing event go over, you risk losing your friendship with that couple.

Yes, I do understand that there maybe a yummy couple friend or two that you and / or your partner wish to test drive with. I've been there...:D

Here's what you do...

Swing with strangers initially...easiest because they are not from our inner circle of contacts at the beginning...once you have done this a few times ( I say few, but you'd want 8 to 10 sessions to be fully clued in on the sub culture...will explain why this s important..)...you can, when chatting with that yummy couple, absentmindedly bring up a party that you will be attending (then realising what you have done), then change the subject quickly. If they are curious enough to ask...act a bit pai sei...like oh...it's nothing, we wanted to check out some friend's swing party. As your friends, they are bound to enquiry more...If they don't ask in the first place...just every now and then refer to that party until they take the bait. They will no doubt show their like or dislike on the idea of swinging.

With this...depending on their reaction....you can admit to being curious first timer / watcher, non participants...up to full blown expert in swinging...just lead them in without shocking them into being against the concept.

Here is why knowing the rules of swinging is important...if they are curious...they will want more information....

Let's say they want you to bring them to the party...it's important to let them know the rules...never let a newbie couple grope in the dark about this...it's not fair to them and the group...since you are bringing them in, others will assume you have briefed them.

If they just want to know more...explaining that htere are rules will ease their concern and maybe curb their wild imagination that swinging is just an all out orgy...

If you strike the jackpot...like I did once...they may trust you more than strangers (maybe they also think you two are a yummy couple they wanted to test drive with)...and ask you to initiate them into swinging...you have to tell them the rules...plus you know what to do with you experience then...

As spoken in Top Gun...the rules of swinging exists for the safety and protection of you and your crew, they are not flexible nor negotiable. (something like that...)

Please understand that different couples play using different rules...but having basic rules help negate later unpleasantness. Listen and learn as much as you can on your early swing sessions...ask the lao jiao (woman to woman, man to man) questions...and live by them...it will make things a lot easier in the long run...

As to your next question...there are plenty of experienced swingers in the forum...just post and they will talk to you.

Hope this helps...:)

Have fun...be safe...and enjoy!!

BoinKING
16-10-2012, 04:21 AM
Seems like Singaporeans are becoming more and more open... :-)

http://happysgcouple.blogspot.sg/201...our-women.html

Seeing this site got us thinking and interested to find out more.

My hub and I have always wanted to try swapping with another couple or maybe a 3some. Can anyone advise where and how do we go about finding like-minded couples?

We thought of broaching this idea with some of our closer married friends, but it seems very difficult to bring the topic subject. Would friends make better targets or total strangers?

How would a guy feel if your good guy friend brought the topic up? Or would it be better if the wife was the one to bring it up with say the guy or the wife? Any advice?

Post here and see how it goes.
Takes a bit of time but you meet nice folks.

Not many people are as open as you think, not many humans are as evolved as you think.
Anyway strangers or friends, when u go into a room naked and you finish off the night, you'll be acquainted somehow or another. There will be another level of bond that you'll share with them.

Just beware of despo people, other than that you get to meet loads of new people and make more friends.
And most swingers I've met are not pretentious, ESP the older ones.. we have fun conversation and have a good time tgt.
This is why I go for swings, not for the fucks but for the friends.. I'm not a horn dog compared to my baby.

She's so gonna kill me.. *hides*

BiRd13
16-10-2012, 12:54 PM
Yes. Still suggest to post here... Request for picture just in case it's someone you know :)

Or perhaps, try go about hinting with your friends... Finding a guy within friends zone for 3some is not much a problem... But finding a couple within the friends zone may be a problem. Worst scenario will make them feel you are pervert :)

So, if were to find a couple, probably can start in starting a thread in this forum. There's many potential couple out there :)

CuriousCouple
16-10-2012, 06:08 PM
I agree with bro Wizrd.

It's always better to start with strangers and learn the ropes and even see if the lifestyle suits you.

Also be very clear in your expectations and boundaries. The last thing you'd want is a misunderstanding to colour your perception of the lifestyle.

Communicate openly with your partner. The trust between the two of you should be sacred and strong before committing to swing. Both need to be aware of the others needs to take in the experience.

A tip would be to get to know experienced couples. There are quite a few around. Newbies meeting newbies, from experience can lead to disastrous results sometimes.

Feel free to ask any questions if you need to clarify.

Finally, communicate, communicate, communicate and have fun.

Cheers!
Sir CC