PDA

View Full Version : Soft Swing party

superwhitee
14-10-2012, 07:41 PM
Hi couples,

We will be celebrating our birthday in a decent hotel in late Nov and we are inviting 2-3 couples to join us for some private moment together. We are both presentable and well-groomed in our 30's, thus we would like to seek similar couples to make our birthday a memorably one. (before we turn too old for this)

Just take it as a birthday celebration in our birthday suit. Room and booze is on us but you guys are more than welcome to top up the bar.

It would be nice if both of you are presentable, good shape and fun loving.
Please be respectful, clean, real and hopefully married couples.

Do note that it is a soft swing party and we will not be responsible for any wild happenings :D

So, who is interested? PM me with your introduction.

http://imgur.com/a/UE6wJ/all#0

CityOfAngels
17-10-2012, 04:12 PM
Everything on u! Bro u are too generous. I reckon u need no watcher for this swing party;)

Good luck and upz for your thread.

cocobun
17-10-2012, 06:23 PM
Thumbs up to TS, good luck seeking the right couples and have a great birthday swing...:D

superwhitee
17-10-2012, 07:07 PM
Everything on u! Bro u are too generous. I reckon u need no watcher for this swing party;)

Good luck and upz for your thread.

It's my birthday mah. If not I will probably have a canon somewhere in the clubs. Since I farewell to clubs, might as well spend it for a wonderful memory with my wife.

Watcher option is still open. In fact all my past post are still open waiting for the right person. So far most either not sincere, if not doesn't impress anyone. Apologies to those who tried but rejected. Everyone has the right to choose and we don't owe anyone a fuck.

Thumbs up to TS, good luck seeking the right couples and have a great birthday swing...:D

Thank u ccb! Still waiting for more responses to finalize the details.

Reoxy
17-10-2012, 09:43 PM
Watcher option is still open. In fact all my past post are still open waiting for the right person. So far most either not sincere, if not doesn't impress anyone.

Watcher can be Single huh? :D

cocobun
17-10-2012, 10:57 PM
Watcher can be Single huh? :D

You go update your signature with your Nov travel dates first.......:D

Reoxy
17-10-2012, 11:35 PM
You go update your signature with your Nov travel dates first.......:D

Tentative Travel Schedule Updated. :D

NoMoneyNoTalk
18-10-2012, 12:40 AM
I wish I can join in. Too bad still single. Anyway up for TS great planning and good luck :)

porscheclub
18-10-2012, 12:41 AM
Hey sounds good. I'll get wife to apply leave for your birthday party ;) & fly her in just for this.

We're both well groomed 30s here though she looks 25 :p but must be honest that we don't hit the gym like u peeps :D

CityOfAngels
18-10-2012, 10:18 AM
It's my birthday mah. If not I will probably have a canon somewhere in the clubs. Since I farewell to clubs, might as well spend it for a wonderful memory with my wife.

Watcher option is still open. In fact all my past post are still open waiting for the right person. So far most either not sincere, if not doesn't impress anyone. Apologies to those who tried but rejected. Everyone has the right to choose and we don't owe anyone a fuck.

Let me know if I fit the bill as watcher. Been training hard but yet to achieve full six packs but at least trimmed off 1 to 2% of body fat since the last we met.;)

Mutantx
18-10-2012, 10:23 AM

Thank u ccb! Still waiting for more responses to finalize the details.

Bro, Can I apply for the watcher position? lol.

superwhitee
18-10-2012, 12:42 PM
Let me know if I fit the bill as watcher. Been training hard but yet to achieve full six packs but at least trimmed off 1 to 2% of body fat since the last we met.;)

Bro, Can I apply for the watcher position? lol.

Do follow the watcher thread and criteria in my previous thread. Let me use this thread for soft swing ok?

Hey sounds good. I'll get wife to apply leave for your birthday party ;) & fly her in just for this.

We're both well groomed 30s here though she looks 25 :p but must be honest that we don't hit the gym like u peeps :D

Sounds so exotic and exquisite. Maybe you can drop me a pm and we discuss more in private.

cocobun
18-10-2012, 12:57 PM
Do follow the watcher thread and criteria in my previous thread. Let me use this thread for soft swing ok?

Maybe some will misunderstand that this soft swing is open to watchers (just watch only) too?......:) Better be clear to avoid the unnecessaries.....:)

superwhitee
26-10-2012, 09:16 AM
Give it a final push before i close the invitation. So far i have a few lovely couples who expressed their interest.

Newbies are welcome since its only soft swing and we are new too. Tentative looking at 23 Nov, Friday. A drinking /meet up will be arranged a week before for all to get acquainted.

Once again, its for couples only. :D

yawnzzz
26-10-2012, 09:44 AM
I would love to join but I dun like other guys watching with saliva dripping.. :D

BoinKING
26-10-2012, 09:57 AM
pm'ed you.. hope you could join us.

superwhitee
27-10-2012, 10:43 AM
I would love to join but I dun like other guys watching with saliva dripping.. :D

Perhaps a separate private meet up? Its important for everyone to be comfortable so as to enjoy the session. Its the weekend now, could do with some excitement tonight:D.

superwhitee
30-10-2012, 02:34 AM
Here is an update.

Thank you to all who expressed their interest. I have recieved quite a bit pm from new and old swingers but I can only accommodate 4 couples at max. Therefore, I apologise for not able to accept everyone.

At the same time i have requested the hotel to upgrade the room to a suite so that we can have more space to play. Details will be sent out to those involved through SMS including pre-event meet up for all couples in due time.

At the moment, we are still open to know more couples for friendship, dinner and soft swing.

Btw, would it be alright if I bring in another gal for the event? Pls don't scold me hor. However, she only plays with my wife and myself. Maybe we shall discuss this during the meet up.

Whitee

cocobun
31-10-2012, 02:27 AM
Here is an update.

Thank you to all who expressed their interest. I have recieved quite a bit pm from new and old swingers but I can only accommodate 4 couples at max. Therefore, I apologise for not able to accept everyone.

At the same time i have requested the hotel to upgrade the room to a suite so that we can have more space to play. Details will be sent out to those involved through SMS including pre-event meet up for all couples in due time.

At the moment, we are still open to know more couples for friendship, dinner and soft swing.

Btw, would it be alright if I bring in another gal for the event? Pls don't scold me hor. However, she only plays with my wife and myself. Maybe we shall discuss this during the meet up.

Whitee

Wow, hot hot liao....... it's getting close and near...:D nice updates.....

Petitecouple
31-10-2012, 06:23 AM
would love to join

funswingers
31-10-2012, 08:02 PM
Hi, is the application close?

funswingers F

superwhitee
01-11-2012, 10:46 AM
Some have yet to confirm their attendance. So it's still 'open' in that sense. Maybe u can pm me with your details and we will discuss further privately.

I low profile one... Haha....

Hi, is the application close?

funswingers F

funswingers
01-11-2012, 10:47 AM
ok will pm u in awhile

Funswingers M

BoinKING
01-11-2012, 02:53 PM
remember to invite them next month hor.. ;)

CurveBanana
02-11-2012, 03:47 AM
it seems very interesting, can i join in?

superwhitee
02-11-2012, 09:23 AM
it seems very interesting, can i join in?

Yes, it will be interesting. My lady is considering to be in stocking, heels, g-string n angel wings. Costume party??

Pls find a long term gf or wife if u want to join us. It's a couple event. Only couples and females are welcome.

Cheers.

cocobun
02-11-2012, 09:40 AM
Yes, it will be interesting. My lady is considering to be in stocking, heels, g-string n angel wings. Costume party??

Pls find a long term gf or wife if u want to join us. It's a couple event. Only couples and females are welcome.

Cheers.

wow, angel......................:D

http://www.google.com.sg/url?source=imglanding&ct=img&q=http://www.zaphon.com/images/P/NP-3727.jpg&sa=X&ei=ciSTUJKmJo3xrQelnoHwBA&ved=0CAkQ8wc4JA&usg=AFQjCNEO_O6vtIy0d-6PoRB4rVL9WhZC7Q

superwhitee
02-11-2012, 11:11 AM
wow, angel......................:D

http://www.google.com.sg/url?source=imglanding&ct=img&q=http://www.zaphon.com/images/P/NP-3727.jpg&sa=X&ei=ciSTUJKmJo3xrQelnoHwBA&ved=0CAkQ8wc4JA&usg=AFQjCNEO_O6vtIy0d-6PoRB4rVL9WhZC7Q

Maybe it's for me??:eek:

http://tosh.comedycentral.com/blog/files/2012/04/angel-wings-no-pants.jpg

cocobun
02-11-2012, 11:22 AM
Maybe it's for me??:eek:

it's fine!! as long as there's wings, the feather tickles............:D