PDA

View Full Version : How will u feel?

Edyta
14-10-2012, 04:10 PM
If u are a married/attached guy, u had sex with a colleague u have admired for a long time. U are not about to break your family/gf. The colleague u had sex with wanted more and you cannot give.

Will you be:
1. Feeling guilty but try to dump her for the good of both
2. Feeling guilty and try to ease your guilt by remaining as her friend to help her in any way possible
3. Get agitated and hate her for being a nuisance
4. Try not to think about it, get rid of her and forget

For any course of actions chosen what is your reasons and what are you trying to achieve?

This is a hypothetical scenario. I want to hear from men's point of view.

Thanks

Suso
14-10-2012, 04:22 PM
In the first place I do not get involved with any of my fellow colleagues gf and wives. It is not ethical.

TreakSYT
14-10-2012, 05:36 PM
I will choose 5.
I will not break with my gf and continue to have sex with my colleague until she initiate to break with me.
Maybe ocassionaly will feel guilty but what to do? I didn't force her and also hard to control not having sex with her if she is sexy. :)

Steelshaft
14-10-2012, 05:52 PM
I think you are putting too much option in one question
"Married/Attached" this relationship is far apart. Even if you say married, there are also a lot of circumstances of a marriage.

So it is better to be specific and the real condition

In general to answer your question, I will chose the same as the other brother mentioned earlier. Option 5:D

milford
14-10-2012, 07:27 PM
Continue the relationship ...good sex partners are hard to come by.

lovepiece
14-10-2012, 08:29 PM

There will not be a good ending.

wally888
14-10-2012, 08:54 PM
if it really happens, share ur story.......

LovePotion
14-10-2012, 09:04 PM
Since you have chosen the wrong path in the first place then there is no return

Play along with it while keeping your love ones unaware of it

SharkAttack
14-10-2012, 09:07 PM
play cards well and use 5.

No right and wrong in this world.

If TS did read other threads, you would already known the answer is 5 for seasoned players.

Edyta
14-10-2012, 10:29 PM
Option5? Wont it blow up in your face when your wife/gf found out?
Or you are waiting for the colleague to end it on her own?

Wizrd
14-10-2012, 10:48 PM
If u are a married/attached guy, u had sex with a colleague u have admired for a long time. U are not about to break your family/gf. The colleague u had sex with wanted more and you cannot give.

Will you be:
2. Feeling guilty and try to ease your guilt by remaining as her friend to help her in any way possible
3. Get agitated and hate her for being a nuisance
4. Try not to think about it, get rid of her and forget

For any course of actions chosen what is your reasons and what are you trying to achieve?

This is a hypothetical scenario. I want to hear from men's point of view.

Thanks

Hypothetical huh? :D

Ok ok...

Hypothetically, you should have known what you were getting into...

Hypothetically, you would dislike yourself should he really dump hs present gf/wife for you...

Hypothetically, you should sit down and have a heart to heart with him...to see what he wants...

Hypothetically, you can suggest being an FWB...enjoy the NSA sex without the problems...And still can hang out, but as friends only...

Hypothetically, you must tell him and especially yourself, that emotional attachment has no place in this relationship...

Hypothetically, your mind has to rule over your heart and you have to accept your role in this new relationship...

Hypothetically, you will enjoy this relationship if all rules are followed...it is not easy to find someone we want to be with...

Hypothetically, as much as you want to demand more from him, you understand what FWBs are entitled to...

Hypothetically, he and you will make each other happy for a long long time...

Hypothetically, you don't have to accept any of my hypothesis...but I suspect you will...because,

Hypothetically, you know that what I Hypothesized presents you with the best path for some ongoing happiness...And finally...

Hypothetically, you need not worry about how he deals with his side of things...because, hypothetically, an FWB has no obligation to care about that...

Hypothetically....best of luck to you...and do post back with your decision and the outcome thereafter...

Cheers, hypothetically of course....

:D

loneyheart
15-10-2012, 01:32 AM
b4 u start t relationship w him u know he is married ... so u should know t ending unless u want to break his family .... tat remind me of my affair ended 10 yrs ago :( think of it now still very sweet

BiRd13
15-10-2012, 10:58 AM
Same... If can, try not to have any affair with colleague (Ex colleague are diff =X)

If really such thing happened, I guess will continue with the colleague, till break up...or have an 'agreement' in between on when this will last...

DegenerationX
15-10-2012, 12:29 PM
This is a hypothetical scenario. I want to hear from men's point of view

U sure it's just a hypothetical scenario? Who would ask such a question out of the blue? Must have happened to you right? :D

Already told you before, dun eat and shit at the same place. See what shit u are getting into now :rolleyes:

craby125
15-10-2012, 02:56 PM
Wanted more but cannot give? Mean what?

Want more sex or wanted more commitment?

If she knew u r already attached or married. She won't ask for more....
Come on lor, that's the rules.... It's a understanding between both parties.
Unless u r not honest in the first place, bro..

littlepok
15-10-2012, 03:46 PM
dunno if u are chinese or malay but there's a saying goes

不吃浪费

this sums it all...

Edyta
15-10-2012, 09:22 PM
Looks like the natural choice is 5 for a man.

So, if a man choose 1 or 2, he loves his wife/gf very much to not want to risk. And this is a forced choice, not a natural one.

This is still a hypothesis, sorry to disappoint. I must say there are indeed many talented story writers here.

TheArtist
15-10-2012, 09:30 PM
I am more lucky, the colleague I fucked was married too. Started at company dnd, we were very close after having worked with one another for 6 years. Things went wrong that night. But I guess we both had a hard time explaining to our own spouses so the next day, we went back to being good friends and just lunch, dinner together etc.

TreakSYT
15-10-2012, 11:51 PM
Looks like the natural choice is 5 for a man.

So, if a man choose 1 or 2, he loves his wife/gf very much to not want to risk. And this is a forced choice, not a natural one.

This is still a hypothesis, sorry to disappoint. I must say there are indeed many talented story writers here.

I don't think the girl will want a guy to choose 2. How can he still help her when she is trying to forget him. She will be more sad and miserable.

SEXCRAZY
17-10-2012, 07:32 AM
I will try to breakup with her hopefully in a peaceful manner. Not worth breaking family if continue on...

Don't eat and shit at the same place next time ;)

lovecpl
17-10-2012, 07:45 AM
I wouldnt even betray my partner at the first place. Think properly.

thisisme
17-10-2012, 04:20 PM
I have few experiences with fellow colleagues. And all end up not so nice.
Fortunately, I have left those companies.
My advice to you is ... Never do with fellow colleagues.
You can't really break-up with them, since u r still seeing each other 5daya a week.
Unless u leave the company.

All you can do now is play your cards well, like few bros have said.
Good luck .. don't let them mess up ur career and family.