PDA

View Full Version : Anyone regular of WH HSE 2? Can the gals go out with customer?

justaman
11-02-2005, 03:37 PM
Being a long since I ever went out with any WL. Have a regular at WH HSE2 but she never ask me out and I presume the houses along the WH road dun really allow their gals to go out on their off day as somehow all the gals I know along that road I never went out with them b4. Anyone have any idea?

toothbrush
11-02-2005, 11:28 PM
maybe u havent read my popular thread dating cat 40 girls. lots of advice from 'expert' there. :D

btw, what everyone will probably say is, if she never ask u out, she is not interested in u.

for me, my regular never ask me out, but she always hinted to me to ask her out.

how are u lately bro? long time no hear from u liao :D

zunbo
12-02-2005, 12:11 AM
btw, what everyone will probably say is, if she never ask u out, she is not interested in u.

for me, my regular never ask me out, but she always hinted to me to ask her out.

Hmmmmmm....... I just asked my regular ( Not this hse) once and off we go liao.... :D . Will love to spend more time with her if her's and mine timing can make... :)

zunbo
12-02-2005, 12:29 AM
like the 'experts' always say, becareful and Good luck.

yap... Thanks Bro... Will try to keep my BIG Head over My HEart... ;)

Darkstorm
12-02-2005, 02:05 AM
wah, u call me bro. wait people minus ur points then u know. :o

u miss out alot lah ppl have been flaming me left, right and center. :o

To sex_maniac:
My 2 cents worth: for some reason, u have offended quite a number of people in this forum........i'm not sure if u realized that.......

sammyboyfor
12-02-2005, 03:39 AM
Being a long since I ever went out with any WL.

Why on earth would you want to go out with a freakin WHORE???? :confused: .... someone who spreads her legs many times a day and allows all and sundry to fuck her for money???

She also licks shitty arseholes and sucks diseased dicks

If you want a date, seek out some decent girls instead.

zunbo
12-02-2005, 09:15 AM
Why on earth would you want to go out with a freakin WHORE???? :confused: .... someone who spreads her legs many times a day and allows all and sundry to fuck her for money???

Hey,.... This Statement is KINDA OFF RIGHT. They are humans too.... Doesn't means tha they are in this Profession.... means that we shouldn't give them a certain level of dignity or respect as humans

TooFast
12-02-2005, 10:45 AM
Hey,.... This Statement is KINDA OFF RIGHT. They are humans too.... Doesn't means tha they are in this Profession.... means that we shouldn't give them a certain level of dignity or respect as humans

I'm really surprised that Sam would post that.
This profession might be shameful in the view of our cultures, but I agree with Bro Zunbo, we should give them a certain level of respect. After all we are all humans.

They also have the rights to pursue their happiness, that is if they are able to get through the whole 'family issue', an issue which I believe 99% of the thai WL will never ever get over with.

(Read Filial Daughter at http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=24185&page=1&pp=15 to know more about their 'family issue' in general.)

siamcutey
12-02-2005, 10:50 AM

hahaha, it ain't the 1st day you say this.

Anyway, how you know when you don't go for commercial sex?

The threadstarter may be "cock" to post this, but your comments don't put you in good light either.

If you are talking about seeking out decent girls, I would personally like to date out decent girls too, only if they have the word "decent" on their forehead so that I know whether they are decent or not.

SC

sammyboyfor
12-02-2005, 12:02 PM

It's got nothing to do with respect or passing judgement. I just plain common sense.

Date a whore and one thing will lead to another. Very soon, emotional bonds will develop and it will be downhill from there.

Working girls are there to be fucked with no strings attached. A wise man will keep it that way by not taking the relationship any further than a purely commercial transaction.

peterfish
12-02-2005, 12:27 PM
maybe u havent read my popular thread dating cat 40 girls. lots of advice from 'expert' there. :D

Sometime I just don't understand you. You keep claiming that you were the one who is being provoked and that everyone has their own agenda against you. In short, you claimed you were the victim and were being target. And yet in the above post, you have offended others by using the word "EXPERT". This is a new thread and yours is only the second reply and what the starter of this thread had asked has nothing simliar in relation to the flaming war that you are currently experiencing. Imagine if one of your enemy were to read this and started to flame you here, then this thread will become another front for you.

Again you have exhibited your "attention seeking" characteristics and have sought to open a new front for your ever hunger need for attention. A simple advice like " btw, what everyone will probably say is, if she never ask u out, she is not interested in u.

for me, my regular never ask me out, but she always hinted to me to ask her out. will be sufficient.

Since you have brought out the topic of "expert", I shall not waste it and feed your attention seeking hunger. You have refuted all the advices and teachings from the the experts and thus you have become the expert of experts.I kowtow to the expert of experts. Does that make your small ego feel a little bit bigger?

siamcutey
13-02-2005, 02:53 PM
Why on earth would you want to go out with a freakin WHORE????

I go out with a "freakin WHORE" because she knows how to use her beauty and cheeby to earn $$$.

But if you go out with a "decent girl", you might not know that she also engage in casual sex. And to be frank, she doesn't accept $$$ for her part. So is that "decent girl" considered stupid?

SC

TooFast
13-02-2005, 03:31 PM
Most WL have a sad reason for entering the trade.
So try to spare them a bit on the remarks la.

Anyway regardless of decent ger or a WL, they both have equal chances to pursue happiness la. The only thing is which is more important to them, a stack of notes or a warm cuddling feeling of love. It's up to them to decide la.

I remember someone say SG guys getting smarter, but the girls are so improving their way of laying the traps. But personally I think that if they do intend to con you, then sure can see the signs one la. If ask you to pay this pay that, straight away will know that she is out for your money. No matter how they ask, how they do it, direct or indirect, the mention of money means the end of this relationship. I personally think if she loves you, she won't bear to even use your money. Just my thought. Always believe in that.

Very sad you know, always hear that the CAT40 do this, do that but it all boils down to their family and a possible pichaii at home who is being unfaithful and still want to suck the WL money.

Of course there are also lucky ones, although I don't know how they handle their issue on regarding to their family. Maybe someone can post their stories on experience or even opinions on this
(My Filial Daughter) (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=24185&page=1&pp=15)thread. Really like to know more, so I am more better equipped should I ever face in such a situation :)

poolhot.
13-02-2005, 04:15 PM
how are u lately bro? long time no hear from u liao :D

And how are U lately? Long time also nvm hear from U?

How the thai disco at the odd lane? Good or not?

PM or sms me the answer... :D

poolhot.
13-02-2005, 04:16 PM
wah, u call me bro. wait people minus ur points then u know. :o

u miss out alot lah ppl have been flaming me left, right and center. :o

Then I call U small little bro lor..... I can afford it.. laughing out loud.

poolhot.
13-02-2005, 04:21 PM
Sometime I just don't understand you. You keep claiming that you were the one who is being provoked and that everyone has their own agenda against you. In short, you claimed you were the victim and were being target. And yet in the above post, you have offended others by using the word "EXPERT". This is a new thread and yours is only the second reply and what the starter of this thread had asked has nothing simliar in relation to the flaming war that you are currently experiencing. Imagine if one of your enemy were to read this and started to flame you here, then this thread will become another front for you.

Again you have exhibited your "attention seeking" characteristics and have sought to open a new front for your ever hunger need for attention. A simple advice like " btw, what everyone will probably say is, if she never ask u out, she is not interested in u.

for me, my regular never ask me out, but she always hinted to me to ask her out. will be sufficient.

Since you have brought out the topic of "expert", I shall not waste it and feed your attention seeking hunger. You have refuted all the advices and teachings from the the experts and thus you have become the expert of experts.I kowtow to the expert of experts. Does that make your small ego feel a little bit bigger?

I paste the whole quote cos as a whole it do make sense..

SM - Peterfish got a pt there...

poolhot.
13-02-2005, 04:28 PM
no lah it doesnt have anything to do with whether it make sense or not. u quote whole post because u can afford it. :rolleyes: (laughing out louder)

hahahahaaaaaaaaaa.......... beh Tahan U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: too

euks
13-02-2005, 05:29 PM
hehe, there are alot of seemingly decent girls out there that exchange their body for pleasure, career, company, emotional needs, gifts, favours, etc etc as well.

Some of these girls go as far as manipulating the guy's emotions and mind with no good intention of giving anything back.

I certainly agree that when a whore is still in the trade, she is not in a suitable environment to fall in love or love anyone.

But in my opinion, prositutes are at least a class above those "whores" out there mascotrating as pure decent girls.

Of course, there are whores who uses emotional tactics to gain regular customers.

At the end of day, we are all searching for someone who who love us and we can truely love.
But lets be level headed and access the situation and common sense will tell you that dating a normal girl is so much less problematic

However, where there are no more truely good girls to date, I rather go out with a freaking whore than to go out with a "decent" girl.

TooFast
13-02-2005, 05:52 PM
But lets be level headed and access the situation and common sense will tell you that dating a normal girl is so much less problematic

Love is blind. Level headed or not, clever or silly, nice or ugly, it's just the way it is. If you have to use common sense to decide which girl to date, it simply means that you never have feelings for them to begin with. In that case why bother :rolleyes:

If you think dating normal girl is less problematic...think again. (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=20122)

euks
13-02-2005, 06:43 PM
Love is not blind. It is the party involved that is loving blindly. I don't have feelings for some of the girls I dated intially. Deep feelings usually developes later. But all the girls I dated usually share a certain amount of chemisty with me. You are saying it as if u are able to love someone even before u start to date that person.

It is cruel to love someone blindly. I have learned that to truely love someone, we must be mentally strong and wise enough to make the correct decisions, to do the right thing. If not, both parties will most probably end up hurt and eventually break off when the sadness become unbearable. so why bother to date the person you claim you love?

The link you provided applies to all kind of woman. Not exclusive to "normal" girls. Some of the examples even applies to man.

Most love are like this. It isn't really you I care about, but the thrill I get from loving you.

Love is blind. Level headed or not, clever or silly, nice or ugly, it's just the way it is. If you have to use common sense to decide which girl to date, it simply means that you never have feelings for them to begin with. In that case why bother :rolleyes:

If you think dating normal girl is less problematic...think again. (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=20122)

TooFast
13-02-2005, 09:45 PM
Most love are like this. It isn't really you I care about, but the thrill I get from loving you.

This sentence clearly portrays your selfishness. You love her to get the thrill feeling and not care about her? Oh come on, what kind of love is that? It's no difference from those WL who says "Give my family 50k bhat per month so that I can spend the rest of my life with you."

Now I am beginning to understand why the divorce rates are up. I guess they lost the thrill in the relationship. Hahaha, how ironic.
True love no more.....

siamcutey
13-02-2005, 10:20 PM
Of course, there are whores who uses emotional tactics to gain regular customers.

Nothing wrong with it. And it should be done this way.

SC

euks
13-02-2005, 11:46 PM
heh, ironically, the sentence is meant for those who love blindly. For those who are so ready to throw in their emotions into a relationship without putting in effort to think clearly, to make the correct & difficult decisions as it is so much easier to love without thinking. That is why they are enjoying the thrill of loving.

You are reading too fast, try reading slower to understand.

This sentence clearly portrays your selfishness. You love her to get the thrill feeling and not care about her? Oh come on, what kind of love is that? It's no difference from those WL who says "Give my family 50k bhat per month so that I can spend the rest of my life with you."

Now I am beginning to understand why the divorce rates are up. I guess they lost the thrill in the relationship. Hahaha, how ironic.
True love no more.....

thaigers
13-02-2005, 11:52 PM

Dont blame him, look at his nick :D

walao
14-02-2005, 01:41 AM
I just had lunch with my xiao de (concubine) at Taka Thanyin Restaurant today and got her a hairpin.

from WH2 of course...

Walao

siamcutey
14-02-2005, 01:42 AM
So can u please tell me, from ur experience, why is my regular not using emotional tactics on me (or perhaps all her other regulars)?

(no sacarstic comments please)

Because we are all humans. Read the adult discussion, there is one guy who play with 2 PRC girls and he is getting married at the end of the year with his gf of 8 yrs. He felt guilty to the PRC girls.

Even if the girl initially want to con you, maybe till to the point of time, she just want to do something good to you. Everyone have a human side of them. Just that when they apply it.

And also to certain people, they realised they do not need to apply emotional tactics on these breed because this breed has already hopelessly fall in love with them.

But then, doesn't mean there is no way to save this breed of people. Once in a while, we will be taken for granted. But if we can pull the reins, and think carefully with a "fuck care them" attitude, bo chup them. Talk to you give them monotonous answers, the girl will start to think. Girls have sixth sense, their sixth sense can feel a lot of things. Once they feel that you may not be loving them 101%, its time for them to take out their little black book and try to think of how to put more kong tao on you.

SC

walao
14-02-2005, 01:45 AM
Individualism speaks. Some likes it, some detests. Some ended up disaster, some with kids.....Welcome to the world or Samsara.

Nothing is impossible in this world, it takes understanding and gay (cheerfulness) to face everything. Be Happy always ^_^

Walao

walao
14-02-2005, 02:01 AM
Wah I bonk your mia noi once before. I won't find her again now that I know she's your mia noi. Cuz later cock cannot stand. :D

Hahahahaha....at most you bonk her, see her face (like seeing mine), you remember me lor....heeheehee :D

Walao

TooFast
14-02-2005, 06:20 AM
heh, ironically, the sentence is meant for those who love blindly. For those who are so ready to throw in their emotions into a relationship without putting in effort to think clearly, to make the correct & difficult decisions as it is so much easier to love without thinking. That is why they are enjoying the thrill of loving.

Hahaha, you got me. Ya, I was reading too fast, I thought you meant yourself which in a sense, it was selfish.

I apologise for the misinterpretation.

justaman
14-02-2005, 12:02 PM
Wah, how come my question spin off topic? And of 3 pages, I only got 1 reply that ans me :D , from walao. Thk you for your straight ans. Its not that I geng to go out with the WL and I already had my fair share of "relationship and heart break" so I wouldnt be stepping into the deep pit again. I think going out with them is just my way of showing appreciation for them. Of course if my regular don't want to go out with me, I'm fine with it and since I had asked and reply was she cant go out on off day, then be it loh since she dun want to go out. I just want to know if the house dun allow them to go out or she dun want to go out with me.

Orica
14-02-2005, 03:47 PM
Of course if my regular don't want to go out with me, I'm fine with it and since I had asked and reply was she cant go out on off day, then be it loh since she dun want to go out. I just want to know if the house dun allow them to go out or she dun want to go out with me.

I think their okt do not allowed them to go out with customer. However if they had good feel with u, they may consider taking that risk. But they are usually very tired and prefered more rest, or they need to go out run their errands.

justaman
14-02-2005, 04:51 PM
Of course I know they are not allow to go out with customer, its a risk they are taking and definitely they are not prisoner in the house, they also need to do their hair, etc. What I mean is on their off day, or house off day. Some are allow to go out but need to come back by a certain time and some are not allow to go out at all. Anyway thks for all the input by ppl here, including unrelated post :D . Will add pts when I got the time.

euks
14-02-2005, 07:30 PM
1. All are allowed to go out. (the okt ain't going to buy sanity pads for the working girls)

2. None are allowed to go out with customers. (you should know how the singapore govement is like)

3. those who go out with customers are going out on their own will, without the okt knowing.

For the girls of WH HSE 2, they have to come back by 1.30pm everyday.

I am not sure about their off day for hse 2
Some practice off every 2 months.
some practice off if there is 31 days during that month.
Some allow the girls to go out all the way to midnight during their once in a blue moon off day,
others practice off until 5pm during their mense break.

Of course I know they are not allow to go out with customer, its a risk they are taking and definitely they are not prisoner in the house, they also need to do their hair, etc. What I mean is on their off day, or house off day. Some are allow to go out but need to come back by a certain time and some are not allow to go out at all. Anyway thks for all the input by ppl here, including unrelated post :D . Will add pts when I got the time.

poolhot.
14-02-2005, 07:57 PM
Individualism speaks. Some likes it, some detests. Some ended up disaster, some with kids.....Welcome to the world or Samsara.

Nothing is impossible in this world, it takes understanding and gay (cheerfulness) to face everything. Be Happy always ^_^

Walao

For once i understand wat U writing... :)

walao
14-02-2005, 10:02 PM
For once i understand wat U writing... :)

thank you you.....

Walao :D