PDA

View Full Version : story about a local slut

shinkiedoodles
12-10-2012, 09:28 PM
here to expose a friend that i know who is a total slut..she recently got divorced this year cause she cheated on her husband 3 times with 3 different guys..first time just before marriage..second time just after marriage..third time a few months into her marriage..

she is also a fucking disgusting friend..think she is the queen and everyone must serve her..when she need you she will look for u..when u got commitments and cannot help her she will curse and swear at you..when there is no need for you or u cannot satisfy her attention needs she wont contact you at all..

what do you think of this kinda girl fellow bros..?what would you do if you were in my shoes?

ressto
12-10-2012, 09:36 PM
bro.. 3 times alr! what does it tell u?
time to change ur shoes!!

shinkiedoodles
12-10-2012, 09:39 PM
bro.. 3 times alr! what does it tell u?
time to change ur shoes!!

haha yeah thats right bro..buts its not me la..i am not the husband..just a person who wanna expose her for who she really is..this kind no point keeping..just fuck and throw

ressto
12-10-2012, 09:58 PM
tell the story bro. wah, tis got 3 chapters one leh.:D

man-on-fire
12-10-2012, 10:07 PM
wah new story great new camper here

shinkiedoodles
12-10-2012, 10:21 PM
tell the story bro. wah, tis got 3 chapters one leh.:D

haha..bro i wished i had the detailed story on those 3 chapters.. but what i have are just what i know.. she is an SIA stewardess..i know one of her flings is with another steward..think its a malay steward..then another one is with some shop owner she got to know from her friends

LovePotion
12-10-2012, 10:32 PM
3 times that is alot before her husband decide to get a divorce w her. Is it cause her husband inability to pleasure her thus she need other kind of pleasures? Are you one of the 3?

shinkiedoodles
12-10-2012, 10:37 PM
3 times that is alot before her husband decide to get a divorce w her. Is it cause her husband inability to pleasure her thus she need other kind of pleasures? Are you one of the 3?

yeah i know its alot..at first i heard the story from her..and i thought its the same guy 3 times..then i think..ok la..maybe relapse then maybe can forgive easier..but with 3 diff guys leh..wah lau..i dunno how the husband tahan..
haha bro..no la i not one of the 3..i wish i was though haha

Brainstorm
12-10-2012, 11:42 PM
First time just before marriage, second time just after marriage and third time a few months after marriage. If the same sequence happens to a guy, I think no one here will bother. Maybe she's just a sex addict. I think we are more interested in how to meet her rather than to read about what she did.

shinkiedoodles
12-10-2012, 11:44 PM
First time just before marriage, second time just after marriage and third time a few months after marriage. If the same sequence happens to a guy, I think no one here will bother. Maybe she's just a sex addict. I think we are more interested in how to meet her rather than to read about what she did.

maybe..so are you asking me for her contact bro?

Brainstorm
12-10-2012, 11:51 PM
maybe..so are you asking me for her contact bro?

Nope. just making a comment.

shinkiedoodles
12-10-2012, 11:55 PM
Nope. just making a comment.

haha ok bro..pm me if you change your mind

asphalty168
13-10-2012, 12:15 AM
Haha, bro I be first in line! Let's see which samster here can succeed inbonking her first. A slut needs to be banged hard for all we care

shinkiedoodles
13-10-2012, 12:19 AM
Haha, bro I be first in line! Let's see which samster here can succeed inbonking her first. A slut needs to be banged hard for all we care

haha..i like your attitude bro..need evidence also

derrick_sg2005
13-10-2012, 12:50 AM
TS, so what is actual the story u would like to share with us here?
Whatever it is that is her personal business, u can also try to hook her up if u can! No big deal to open a thread making a woooha without story!

here to expose a friend that i know who is a total slut..she recently got divorced this year cause she cheated on her husband 3 times with 3 different guys..first time just before marriage..second time just after marriage..third time a few months into her marriage..

she is also a fucking disgusting friend..think she is the queen and everyone must serve her..when she need you she will look for u..when u got commitments and cannot help her she will curse and swear at you..when there is no need for you or u cannot satisfy her attention needs she wont contact you at all..

what do you think of this kinda girl fellow bros..?what would you do if you were in my shoes?

shinkiedoodles
13-10-2012, 12:52 AM
TS, so what is actual the story u would like to share with us here?
Whatever it is that is her personal business, u can also try to hook her up if u can! No big deal to open a thread making a woooha without story!

if i could i would bro..ultimately this is about whether samsters are interested in bonking her..would you be one of them?

asphalty168
13-10-2012, 01:02 AM
Dear TS, I would love to but how do I get started? Cannot go tell her "you're a slut I want to bang you" right?
Pm me if you really want to seek justice, wahahaha

BoinKING
13-10-2012, 09:24 AM
3 Times = slut.
Pls lo try 2-3 guys a night hahahaha.

shinkiedoodles
13-10-2012, 09:30 AM
Dear TS, I would love to but how do I get started? Cannot go tell her "you're a slut I want to bang you" right?
Pm me if you really want to seek justice, wahahaha

haha not that straight forward la bro..i can provide contact..the rest is up to you man

dinoo
13-10-2012, 09:40 AM
haha not that straight forward la bro..i can provide contact..the rest is up to you man

wah u r gona receive alot of pm. even i feel like pming u haha

shinkiedoodles
13-10-2012, 09:45 AM
wah u r gona receive alot of pm. even i feel like pming u haha

haha i know..but i am only gonna give contact to samsters who are confident they can get her in bed..cant give to all..later she get suspicious and change contact details

BoinKING
13-10-2012, 09:47 AM
How do we know if its not a sabo case?

shinkiedoodles
13-10-2012, 09:50 AM
How do we know if its not a sabo case?

i am just stating the facts here..judgement of who she is and what she deserves is for samsters to decide

cavemanng
13-10-2012, 10:03 AM

Well bro, chill it...if she is just your normal friend, relax.....no big deal....if she is your wife, time to change 1.....

Well, no big deal women cheats on guy......lots of guys cheats on women too ....
Our guys group go around banging women as and when...doesn't matter it is just after marriage, few months after marriage or 10-20 years after marriage, no difference

please pardon my humble opinion....

shinkiedoodles
13-10-2012, 10:06 AM
Well bro, chill it...if she is just your normal friend, relax.....no big deal....if she is your wife, time to change 1.....

Well, no big deal women cheats on guy......lots of guys cheats on women too ....
Our guys group go around banging women as and when...doesn't matter it is just after marriage, few months after marriage or 10-20 years after marriage, no difference

please pardon my humble opinion....

haha i respect your opinion..then again..it takes two hands to clap and ultimate the one suffering is the husband

but damn..u have a guys group for that? haha

FatSpider
13-10-2012, 10:11 AM
sound like my insurance agent from GE
sleep around a lot of guys too

shinkiedoodles
13-10-2012, 10:12 AM

haha a strategy she uses to get clients to buy policies?

BoinKING
13-10-2012, 10:33 AM
Some woman don't drink don't party but love to fuck.
If husband cannot satisfy her drive and kink, she has to get it from different sources what.

It is almost the same as guys.

To punish her for your judgement when u are not her husband, is as good as someone pass your number to a gay forum and ppl call u for sex all day.

Let's be mature alright? Are you like 16 where u are so petty?
What goes around comes around.. that's her life respect it

Leave her alone and just let her be.. are you really her friend or just being a fucker for no good reason?!

I'm starting to think u are one of her jilted lovers who cant get her attention anymore and now using this as a sabo case.

Why is there a need to make her life difficult?

shinkiedoodles
13-10-2012, 10:40 AM
Some woman don't drink don't party but love to fuck.
If husband cannot satisfy her drive and kink, she has to get it from different sources what.

It is almost the same as guys.

To punish her for your judgement when u are not her husband, is as good as someone pass your number to a gay forum and ppl call u for sex all day.

Let's be mature alright? Are you like 16 where u are so petty?
What goes around comes around.. that's her life respect it

hey bro i respect your opinions but judgement is not passed by me alone..its passed by other samsters on this forum also when they call her a bitch or a slut..it is passed by them when they ask me for her contacts..

what if you are the husband? u cannot satisfy her despite your best efforts and she goes out looking for other guys? how would you feel bro?

i am not trying to argue but just trying to say there are many perspectives that one can take

mr_missile
13-10-2012, 10:45 AM
hey bro i respect your opinions but judgement is not passed by me alone..its passed by other samsters on this forum also when they call her a bitch or a slut..it is passed by them when they ask me for her contacts..

what if you are the husband? u cannot satisfy her despite your best efforts and she goes out looking for other guys? how would you feel bro?

i am not trying to argue but just trying to say there are many perspectives that one can take

hi ts, seriously, what is your "motive" for wanting to expose her? curious. ;)

your passing of her contact to bros here is "revenge" on behalf of her husband? :D

mr_missile
13-10-2012, 10:46 AM

can pass her contact? need to buy "insurance" leh. :D

pm me bro.

shinkiedoodles
13-10-2012, 10:49 AM
hi ts, seriously, what is your "motive" for wanting to expose her? curious. ;)

your passing of her contact to bros here is "revenge" on behalf of her husband? :D

its just to see what other samsters think about this..i know her husband but we dont really talk much..and besides..think he already took his revenge haha..

and btw bro..she is not insurance agent la..bet the bro who posted that knows of one such insurance agent..haha

BoinKING
13-10-2012, 11:21 AM
what i think is that she can get herself fucked quite easily..and it's none of your biz.

you know why there are swingers?
Its exactly this case.. =)

shinkiedoodles
13-10-2012, 11:24 AM
what i think is that she can get herself fucked quite easily..and it's none of your biz.

you know why there are swingers?
Its exactly this case.. =)

yup..that i agree with you..on the first part

addthefun
13-10-2012, 11:38 AM
Bro,just pm you

mr_missile
13-10-2012, 12:03 PM
and btw bro..she is not insurance agent la..bet the bro who posted that knows of one such insurance agent..haha

i know she is not the insurance agent lah. i was questioning your motive for wanting to pass your friend's wife's contact to bros here.

shinkiedoodles
13-10-2012, 12:06 PM
i know she is not the insurance agent lah. i was questioning your motive for wanting to pass your friend's wife's contact to bros here.

well bro firstly its no longer my friend's wife..(plus i not very close to that friend anyway)..secondly the passing of contact is not my ultimate aim..my aim is to share facts with you guys and see what u think

littlepok
13-10-2012, 02:46 PM
well bro firstly its no longer my friend's wife..(plus i not very close to that friend anyway)..secondly the passing of contact is not my ultimate aim..my aim is to share facts with you guys and see what u think

secrecy and privacy is of utmost concern here and such unnecessary sabo on the pretext of "want to know what bros think" is not acceptable. she can be a slut but that's her choice and she like what she see then she screw. nonetheless, she still deserve her privacy and secrecy. giving her hp no. out for free is tantamount to harassment.

this is not steady...

maybe u can say i act holy etc but this is my thoughts. nonetheless, i believe u will still have many PM asking for contacts and perhaps earn some points in the process (i believe most who ask for number are newbies though, just like those cock-teaser threads).

evil_doct
13-10-2012, 02:56 PM
haha just saw your thread.

well your friend ex wife is just sex addict, just more sex and everyone's happy .

ctc for anyone who is confindent is good .

but guys who gotten the ctc can share your FRs ? haha interesting to know the FRs ...

addthefun
13-10-2012, 05:12 PM
I also awaiting for contacts though:D:D

bluecola2003
13-10-2012, 05:38 PM
3 Times = slut.
Pls lo try 2-3 guys a night hahahaha.

Hahahaha~ Know someone like that or bonked a gal like that? Share story :)

derrick_sg2005
13-10-2012, 05:46 PM
TS, so what is your real motive starting a thread here saying how slut or bitchy is this gal ? And next u asking bro here to pm you for her contact? Pls dun create a sabo case here b4 we zap you! And I urge u to fark off if your real motive is to sabo!!!! Knn! Nbcb!

Lervin
13-10-2012, 05:53 PM
TS,

I have no idea what's the point of this thread if it is not to share the story. It's useless to complain in here over spill milk. So might as well sit down and write down the interesting parts of the story on how your friend dump the cheating wife and start life anew!

Come on dude.

shinkiedoodles
13-10-2012, 10:00 PM
secrecy and privacy is of utmost concern here and such unnecessary sabo on the pretext of "want to know what bros think" is not acceptable. she can be a slut but that's her choice and she like what she see then she screw. nonetheless, she still deserve her privacy and secrecy. giving her hp no. out for free is tantamount to harassment.

this is not steady...

maybe u can say i act holy etc but this is my thoughts. nonetheless, i believe u will still have many PM asking for contacts and perhaps earn some points in the process (i believe most who ask for number are newbies though, just like those cock-teaser threads).

bro..i have never given her contact number to anybody

whylikethat69
13-10-2012, 10:39 PM
ya what the fuck is your problem man.that gal also not ur wife or galfriend. obviously a sabo case. think u just not happy that you are not the boyfriend or husband or lover. and not ok that she sleeps around but ok if she sleep with u? double standards la.

whylikethat69
13-10-2012, 10:40 PM
ya what the hell is your problem man.that gal also not ur wife or galfriend. obviously a sabo case. think u just not happy that you are not the boyfriend or husband or lover. and not ok that she sleeps around but ok if she sleep with u? double standards la.

asphalty168
14-10-2012, 01:10 AM
So far no takers? Wow, this is getting nowhere, lol! We are here to have fun and share the joy, not criticising each other samsters here! C'mon guys!

studdyme
14-10-2012, 01:29 AM
pity the husband had been wearing green hat all the while

evil_doct
14-10-2012, 10:33 AM
so how liao ?
anyone manage to get her ctc and manage to up her ?
waiting for FRs :D
if not i dun mind trying

littlepok
14-10-2012, 12:40 PM
bro..i have never given her contact number to anybody

haha i tio zapped for my comments above. seriously i don't care la.

btw fuck u la u ask people to PM u for her contact now act cute say never give anyone. i seriously don't zap people but such a no-ball ah gua like u, i tell u here i zap u for your ball-less and ah-gua act.

derrick_sg2005
14-10-2012, 12:49 PM
Yes I agree.... Ts ask ppl to pm him for the contact and now Cao ah gua say nvr give! Deserve to be zap!

haha i tio zapped for my comments above. seriously i don't care la.

btw fuck u la u ask people to PM u for her contact now act cute say never give anyone. i seriously don't zap people but such a no-ball ah gua like u, i tell u here i zap u for your ball-less and ah-gua act.

Bangster
14-10-2012, 01:46 PM
This thread is damn drama...

Carry on folks!

shinkiedoodles
14-10-2012, 02:47 PM
This thread is damn drama...

Carry on folks!

yeah man..i share story also kena shoot

sunnylee
14-10-2012, 04:00 PM
maybe TS wanna fuck this girl desperately and were turned down by her,thats why TS is so fuckingly mad at her?..she is a 'slut' by having affairs with 3 guys,whats abt her husband? he is those saint type ar?

glster
14-10-2012, 04:02 PM

seems like u failed to be her scandal haha

whylikethat69
14-10-2012, 04:58 PM
if u believe in karma, you better be careful. what if you had a wife and she did that to u?

and very interesting ah. if gals sleep around she called slut. if the man sleep around, its called normal and cool

SekLo
14-10-2012, 05:54 PM
maybe TS wanna fuck this girl desperately and were turned down by her,thats why TS is so fuckingly mad at her?..she is a 'slut' by having affairs with 3 guys,whats abt her husband? he is those saint type ar?

Finally after 50+ posts, someone said what I was thinking all along. Haaaahaaaaaaa...!

shinkiedoodles
14-10-2012, 06:12 PM

i wasnt turned down cause i didnt even try..her husband was loyal to her..as far as i know la

asphalty168
14-10-2012, 06:36 PM
Hi TS, how she look and figure? Cfm face and wanton? No clue how to try? Sekali baby elephant how? Lol

milford
14-10-2012, 07:44 PM
Forgive that bitch

Bangster
15-10-2012, 01:08 AM
yeah man..i share story also kena shoot

I think you got shot becos you portrayed yourself as having an agenda.

And you were not forthcoming with info when people ask for tne contacts.

What is your main purpose in starting this thread?

Just to vent your frustrations?

And what are you frustrated about?

Hmmm those are the few important questions you need to answer.

fun11142
16-10-2012, 04:23 PM
Show some respect to all the lady here..slut or bitch is not a nice words..
all man here are also fucker and animal here........
Nowaday there is no right or wrong.....it only know how you play.....
(play smart ) or dun play if not r not smart.
Trouble come must know how to handle if not jz face it.

rubic
16-10-2012, 07:30 PM
I think you got shot becos you portrayed yourself as having an agenda.

And you were not forthcoming with info when people ask for tne contacts.

What is your main purpose in starting this thread?

Just to vent your frustrations?

And what are you frustrated about?

Hmmm those are the few important questions you need to answer.

hahaha got him covered!

yang punk
16-10-2012, 11:47 PM

How many times she fuck around is none of your business unless you are her husband. You sound like a sour grape that she rejected! Go get a life and don't sabo others.