PDA

View Full Version : L for Gals for flea markets

xiaozhu84
12-10-2012, 07:35 PM
Hi, im 28yar old 188cm 77kg. Im currently running flea markets over Singapore selling creative gift items. (give me a pm if you are interested in gifts). As im doing alone, I would like to look for some gal for company during my flea market event. Most gals approcahed me are wanting to get paid as im only a small business owner, poor boss :P im not into hiring yet, so im looking for NSA flea market gals.

Well bros, if you have business contacts, dont heisit to drop me a pm.

I wish everyone good health and propserous.

Best reg

xiaozhu

jasdude
13-10-2012, 07:16 AM
WOW! NSA gal to fuck and help you man your stall?

abc4ever
13-10-2012, 09:34 AM
dude you are a tard.

-_-"

vent
13-10-2012, 09:41 AM
want free sex cum free worker-do u look like the 4 hong kong heavenly king or korean idol.

kryptoz
13-10-2012, 11:58 AM
hahaha!!! the thread are getting more and more creative. if only they apply this creativity to something better.

FoolInLove
13-10-2012, 01:01 PM
want free sex cum free worker-do u look like the 4 hong kong heavenly king or korean idol.

Like that then boss mah, he calculated everything for himself. Bao ka liao, jiak ka liao. Do business with him can make profit meh? :rolleyes:

wtfman
13-10-2012, 06:12 PM
r u stupid? do you seriously think ppl would work for free? let alone the thought of attaining sexual gratification from the girls here FOR FREE :cool:

flowbow
13-10-2012, 07:09 PM
Hahahahaha agree with kryptoz. The threads are getting funnier by the day. More and more jokers starting stupid threads like these... What is the world coming to!?!!? Hahahaha.

simple2kee
13-10-2012, 08:12 PM
it makes my day! :D

Sen5eS
13-10-2012, 09:56 PM
Well ... if you dun ask you dun know and you dun get ... :D

Excellent Palm Face Entertainment ... keep it up :p

owl888
13-10-2012, 10:28 PM
If the gal works for u for free then do u expect them to eat air everyday or u provide them with drips of cum everyday for survival :D :D

ew69
13-10-2012, 11:00 PM
Hi, im 28yar old 188cm 77kg. Im currently running flea markets over Singapore selling creative gift items. (give me a pm if you are interested in gifts). As im doing alone, I would like to look for some gal for company during my flea market event. Most gals approcahed me are wanting to get paid as im only a small business owner, poor boss :P im not into hiring yet, so im looking for NSA flea market gals.

Best reg

xiaozhu

You want? She is fucking bored at home and need a real job. NSA.

http://cdn.buzznet.com/assets/users16/3leanore/default/3--feat-msg-133420542249.jpg

diputs1269
13-10-2012, 11:54 PM
WOW! NSA gal to fuck and help you man your stall?

Yes TS is runnung a fleece market::mad:

Wizrd
14-10-2012, 05:50 AM

...w t f...

Wizrd
14-10-2012, 06:01 AM

Best reg

xiaozhu

TS...I'm not seeing anywhere that you are asking for sex....implied or otherwise...

So this is purely a recruitment ad then?

Do you know what forum you are in?? Did you register here by mistake when searching for the classifieds?

Haiz...hate to be the bearer of bad news son...but with your IQ...your business will only get smaller, if they don't close you down first...in which case, there will be no need for a NSA flea market girl...oh hey...that's good news actually...congrats...your problem solved...

Now fuck off and learn how to google properly...classifieds is spelt...c...l...a...s...s...i...f...i...e...d...s. ..

Na bei...

SgYoungSwingers
14-10-2012, 12:58 PM
LOL..Yeah I agree this hiaz this post has become the 2nd funniest post for me. Camping to see more :)

But since when will people work for you for free. Unless you are super handsome then maybe..But handsome or not also people would want to get paid for a job..

sta1100
14-10-2012, 01:24 PM
This guy is cheapo want free labour and free fuck better FO

Ichigo_Kurosaki
14-10-2012, 05:27 PM

Best reg

xiaozhu

Some researchers are finding that vocational interests are primarily the products of genetics. :D

You are a leading example of this research findings - Pulex irritans :D

Winter88
14-10-2012, 06:12 PM
Funny no money then expect ppl to work for free. Flings NSA free ok lag. But still must work. Even our fdw better than this poor gal you looking for

cranberry
14-10-2012, 09:22 PM
Work for free? so so funny.....then work yourself man!