PDA

View Full Version : Seeking Companionship and other stuff

PUMIT
10-10-2012, 09:41 PM
I'll be pretty open here.

What you can expect:

I'm 23 this year.

Reasonably alright looking.

Serving my National Service term on a 1+k a month.

About 1.73m tall and weigh in about 70kg.

While I do not drive a posh vehicle, I do have a small car that gets me to places.

What I'm looking for:

A lady who is between the ages of 18-25, and I will require some proof of age. I do not want any run in with the law.

A lady who is good looking.

A lady who is not all bones.

A lady who is open to all sorts of fun. By fun, I do mean sexual stuff. For this, we will discuss this over coffee or tea and state a clear list of do's and dont's. Right now, I'm more into exploring all sorts of different kinkiness to discover what I am really into.

An open minded lady who can engage in intellectual conversations and has her cute moments as well. Will prefer an english-speaking lady, but can handle basic mandarin and french as well.

What the arrangement will be like:

I will meet you once a week, usually during the weekends.

A meet up will be a maximum of two hours long. You are not obliged to stay for longer than 2 hours if you so wish to.

A meet up can be anything, from a picnic at Botanic Gardens to musical at MBS to sex in a hotel room, literally any content.

Within the time that you are with me, all expenses will be paid for by me.

I will be paying you on a monthly basis. Expenses and gifts during our meetups not included, but gifts not compulsory.

Hotel locations will be provided by me. I will only check into 4 or 5 stars hotels. Do not worry about budget hotels.

When our arrangement is on-going, you are allowed to go out with other guys, but you are not allowed to engage in any sexual activities with anyone else. (Please understand that this is also one of the reasons why I am not seeking a commercial prostitute instead, I need to know that you are clean.)

For all other enquiries or arrangements, please pm me.

BoinKING
10-10-2012, 10:00 PM
I think u go find another xmm better

PUMIT
10-10-2012, 10:03 PM
I think u go find another xmm better

thought about the possibility, but someone enlightened me by telling me, "Don't break any girl's heart just to heal your own especially when you're going away."

TritonR
11-10-2012, 12:26 AM
Your budget too low, they are asking $5,000 per month plus a car to fetch them around.
Imo, Not worth it. Better to spend 5k Bonking 10 KTV xmm!

BoinKING
11-10-2012, 12:35 AM
at least she'll be $900 richer every month.
knn my heart kannah broken got 50 cents already i um chio already.

Wizrd
11-10-2012, 12:44 AM

Wah na bei...I'm touched till tears dripping man...

Now ladies...this is a power post...do not miss this chance...

I know I know...900 a month only??? But wait...

TS only earns 1k+...he gives you 900 plus pay for 4-5 star hotel every weekend...that means he will be lucky to get maggie mee as meals when not in camp...
Plus...he is willing to meet you at botanic gardens...and.. Agreement is you can leave after two hours...where got time to fuck???
Meaning...he is paying you to take a cab to a public place...you sit with him, get a picnic meal...enjoy the sun, the surrounding, maybe a concert in a park thingy (plus experience his rather touching personality..)...times up, bye bye...TS fuck spider by himself...

This kind of deal...how not to take??

Not to mention TS's heart of gold...right? A guy earning 20k giving you 5k is 25% only vs this guy willing to give you 90% of his income plus plus plus some more...how to not be touched???

KNN...bro boinKING...you have to take ths case pro bono mate...build some good karma....it's for a good cause bro...

PUMIT
11-10-2012, 12:45 AM
Will it help if I increase it to 1.5k and 1 hour per week?

PUMIT
11-10-2012, 12:52 AM
I know I know...900 a month only??? But wait...

TS only earns 1k+...he gives you 900 plus pay for 4-5 star hotel every weekend...that means he will be lucky to get maggie mee as meals when not in camp...
Plus...he is willing to meet you at botanic gardens...and.. Agreement is you can leave after two hours...where got time to fuck???
Meaning...he is paying you to take a cab to a public place...you sit with him, get a picnic meal...enjoy the sun, the surrounding, maybe a concert in a park thingy (plus experience his rather touching personality..)...times up, bye bye...TS fuck spider by himself...

KNN...bro boinKING...you have to take ths case pro bono mate...build some good karma....it's for a good cause bro...

Hey friend, do go easy on me man. Let me now address some issues you've raised.
Firstly, I earn 1k+ as a NSF does not mean every month I only have 1k+ to spend. I still take allowance from my parents so I will do fine and definitely wont torture myself by eating mee. Secondly, I do not take cabs, while I do not drive a posh car, I do have a small car that gets me to places.

BoinKING
11-10-2012, 01:04 AM
when you say 1k+ as an NSF, you got use your big head to think that ppl will know you are from OCS?!

PUMIT
11-10-2012, 01:10 AM
when you say 1k+ as an NSF, you got use your big head to think that ppl will know you are from OCS?!

Sorry, I'm not catching you. Does it matter which unit I'm serving in? I'm just offering a price that I can afford.

cocobun
11-10-2012, 01:36 AM

not necessary, the NSF red berets 3rd Sergeant also 1k+, navy diver unit too....

Cuntworth
11-10-2012, 07:57 AM
Last time I NS time only $150... :(

TritonR
11-10-2012, 08:02 AM
Will it help if I increase it to 1.5k and 1 hour per week?

You go KTV lounge, lots of very pretty ladies there, much more pretty then here.
Going rate is $500 per nite. They sure like you when you shower them with gifts, stays at 4 star hotel and pay for their time:D..

DegenerationX
11-10-2012, 09:43 AM
firstly, i earn 1k+ as a nsf does not mean every month i only have 1k+ to spend. I still take allowance from my parents so i will do fine and definitely wont torture myself by eating mee. Secondly, i do not take cabs, while i do not drive a posh car, i do have a small car that gets me to places.

拿父母的钱去包养小姐,搞性爱活动。小心天打雷劈!

Reoxy
11-10-2012, 09:49 AM
拿父母的钱去包养小姐,搞性爱活动。小心天打雷劈!

Exactly... :mad:

yangguo
11-10-2012, 10:00 AM
Bro TS, I have a suggestion for you.

Instead of using your NS pay and your parent's hard earned money to find a fb, you might as well use that money to treat your former female classmates or friends on a nice meal or some kind of recreation like musical or concert.

In that way, you will get to know your female friends better or you can even find a new gf.

You also don't need to be afraid of thunderstorm when it rains.. :D

Do u think your money will be better spent in this manner?

PUMIT
15-10-2012, 09:04 AM
Bro TS, I have a suggestion for you.

Instead of using your NS pay and your parent's hard earned money to find a fb, you might as well use that money to treat your former female classmates or friends on a nice meal or some kind of recreation like musical or concert.

In that way, you will get to know your female friends better or you can even find a new gf.

You also don't need to be afraid of thunderstorm when it rains.. :D

Do u think your money will be better spent in this manner?

Like I said, I do not wish to involve former people that I knew, please respect my wishes on this.

jasdude
15-10-2012, 09:11 AM
TS, a FL will suit you nicely.

Tikoboy
15-10-2012, 09:34 AM
拿父母的钱去包养小姐,搞性爱活动。小心天打雷劈!

Up satu.. Agreed to the max.. Hate this type of ppl the most.. if u earn the money urself its ok.. but spending the hardearn money of ur parents.. maybe i just jealous of u, having parents who give u so much allowances allowing u to shower gift/5star hotel/car fuel.. Ur parents are fit to be respected fully by Me

sign off
Robert 菜头 aka dumbkid

cocobun
15-10-2012, 11:48 AM
拿父母的钱去包养小姐,搞性爱活动。小心天打雷劈!

Exactly... :mad:

hahaha, plus he's getting paid from his NS now, and that's the tax money we paid every year.......:D

xiongxiong
15-10-2012, 11:54 AM

lol ~~~ your NS time how long ago sia ~~

hcg_explorer
15-10-2012, 11:57 AM

wow bro... better den me sia... I only got 145.

PUMIT
18-10-2012, 07:00 PM
thanks for the few applications ladies, rest assured I am going through them and replying as soon as I am not in camp.

rhlks
19-10-2012, 08:22 AM
Real new here, and am just reading through the comments and it's damn cathartic.. Lol! :) give him a break guys, he could (really) be sincere about this.. Just sayin'.. :)

PUMIT
06-07-2013, 08:27 AM
back in the search again!

PUMIT
08-07-2013, 03:40 PM
Keep the applications coming in. Glad for the few responses so far. Will be vetting through them soon.

PUMIT
09-07-2013, 07:56 AM
Let the PMs flow in. Genuine seeker here. I love traveling as can be attested to by some of the Bros and sis, and will be heading to Taipei in Aug. Seeking out travel companion for possible Korea trip in dec. And girls, yes I'll bring you there with everything paid for. So far this year, been to 3 trips already. Hear from you girls soon!

PUMIT
10-07-2013, 10:06 AM
Still seeking, will stop when I find the right one.

MdmVodka
11-07-2013, 12:46 PM
Still seeking, will stop when I find the right one.

Haha.. woah. Didnt know you are here too!
GL in your search..

PUMIT
12-07-2013, 07:53 PM
Haha.. woah. Didnt know you are here too!
GL in your search..

thanks V, will need the luck.