PDA

View Full Version : 19/M and single looking for female friends/fb

ralphy
10-10-2012, 04:01 PM
Im 19/M , height 175 weight 78
gym abit
as long as your friendly , i would like to get to know you :)
you may e-mail me at [email protected]

fu3rzas
10-10-2012, 04:54 PM
camp here, waiting for bros to chak him :D

Wizrd
11-10-2012, 02:41 AM
camp here, waiting for bros to chak him :D

Na bei bro...kena zapped until leg soft already??

Don't give face..chak him solid solid...give him ten more balls he also won't dare to zap you one...see the way he write you already know his pattern...chak him chak him chak him!!!

:D

ralphy
11-10-2012, 03:16 AM
what's chak him ?

tanroy123
11-10-2012, 07:44 AM
what's chak him ?

Lols... Dun understand too.

DegenerationX
11-10-2012, 09:11 AM

Don't give face..chak him solid solid...give him ten more balls he also won't dare to zap you one...see the way he write you already know his pattern...chak him chak him chak him!!!

lidat good meh? boh give chance? will kena karma de leh, I kena liaoz! :D

Ichigo_Kurosaki
11-10-2012, 09:29 AM
what's chak him ?

Chak derived from the English word "Chuck" which means throwing playful words. :D

For example:
No need to get offended or defensive, if I say: How would you rate your chances of success with your simple introduction? cos I am only chak-ing you :D

In sex, Chak means "Eat". :D

When a pussy is delicious, you say "Ho Chak" which means 'Tasty'. (This can also apply in Hawker centre if the stall owner's daughter is a SYT or chio bu or the stall owner is a MILF even when their food taste lousy or charge extremely high prices) BUT when you enter NS, if you kenna from your trainer, do not ask if he think you are Ho-Chak or what :D

Sen5eS
11-10-2012, 05:38 PM
Chak derived from the English word "Chuck" which means throwing playful words.

For example:
No need to get offended or defensive, if I say: How would you rate your chances of success with your simple introduction? cos I am only chak-ing you :D

In sex, Chak means "Eat". :D

When a pussy is delicious, you say "Ho Chak" which means 'Tasty'. (This can also apply in Hawker centre if the stall owner's daughter is a SYT or chio bu or the stall owner is a MILF even when their food taste lousy or charge extremely high prices) BUT when you enter NS, if you kenna from your trainer, do not ask if he think you are Ho-Chak or what :D

Jin Ho Cheoh ! hahahahaha :D

Nemesisqq
11-10-2012, 09:38 PM
Very funny.

fu3rzas
11-10-2012, 10:37 PM

my point little ma, scare kena zap a few more time become negative :(

don dare start 1st oso, wait for pioneer to start ma :D

respect :)

Wizrd
11-10-2012, 10:43 PM
my point little ma, scare kena zap a few more time become negative

don dare start 1st oso, wait for pioneer to start ma

respect :)

Hahahahaha...bro, I see your points soaring like Apple stock leh...

Come on mate...give us something to laugh at TS with...:D

Im 19/M , height 175 weight 78
gym abit
as long as your friendly , i would like to get to know you
you may e-mail me at [email protected]

Hey, boy boy...we are all very friendly here one...come get to know us leh...don't be shy, leave you pants at the door and come on inside...
:)

ralphy
12-10-2012, 12:33 AM
Hahahahaha...bro, I see your points soaring like Apple stock leh...

Come on mate...give us something to laugh at TS with...:D

Hey, boy boy...we are all very friendly here one...come get to know us leh...don't be shy, leave you pants at the door and come on inside...
:)

hahaha i know im young,nice to meet you all :)

DegenerationX
12-10-2012, 09:30 AM
hahaha i know im young,nice to meet you all :)

It's ok to be young. Just dun be too offended or defensive when others chak you. That way, you will have more frds and enjoy your stay here, just like bro fu3rzas. He also kena chak by bros before. :D

ralphy
12-10-2012, 05:12 PM
It's ok to be young. Just dun be too offended or defensive when others chak you. That way, you will have more frds and enjoy your stay here, just like bro fu3rzas. He also kena chak by bros before. :D

hahaha im not offended , just wanna make friends :)