PDA

View Full Version : Poly experiences

chocolatedream
09-10-2012, 11:48 PM
Hey all, I'm new here and I see a lot of stories around which are very similar to lay reports and field reports pick up artists use in other forums, maybe that's exactly what it is but you guys just don't call it that over here. So I'm just gonna share one of mine.

I used to be a student at SP, not gonna say exactly which faculty but as most SP students know, FC6, right where the business faculty is located is where all the girls are at.

When I say girls, I mean tight dresses, push-ups, low tops, shorts that are close to panties. I mean, sometimes I wonder if I'm really in school.

So in my first year, I've been having trouble speaking to girls as I was fresh out of an all boys school. Then I found this book called "The Game" (if you haven't read it, please do) and I tried it out even though I thought it was rubbish. (I wasn't paid to do this or promote the book in any way)

So one day, I decided to just go for this girl, which by the way I thought was seriously hot, I mean she wasn't big boobed or anything but she was about 1.6m, she seemed to wear nothing but figure hugging dresses and she had a figure to die for, and she had that cute face that JAVs have. (Let's just call her JAV)

It was around 1pm, lunch hour, and the whole food court was crowded. JAV was with her friend, who wasn't that hot, just average. I went up to JAV and asked if she minded sharing a table as she had 2 seats filled with their rubbish. She took her bag from the empty seat next to her and she smiled, obviously I smiled back and said thanks.

For about 10 minutes, the 2 girls were just going on and on about having problems with photoshop and having trouble figuring out the damn program, so I cut in, saying that I had some experience and that I could help.

So I stayed with them for about an hour or so, skipping my classes of course, to help them out. While working I asked her, "What do you do usually?"

"Nothing much, school work, shop, read, club..."

"Oh, where do you usually club? I love zirca by the way."

"Me too!!! OMG Zirca is the best!"

"We should totally hang out sometime! Give me your number, I'll call you."

So that's how I got her number, I know, it really isn't that exciting, or is it?

babycake
09-10-2012, 11:57 PM
First to start a camp fire

callmebad
10-10-2012, 12:07 AM
I love to eat chocolates, but don't dream of them:)

wtfman
10-10-2012, 01:26 AM
wah seh i oso SP student leh! business block damn far from my school.. miss out all the good stuff..:cool:

TritonR
10-10-2012, 07:50 AM
Camping for next installment....

LanEvoMax
10-10-2012, 08:12 AM
don't stop the music please

studdyme
10-10-2012, 10:36 AM
camping for more!

InNeedOfSex
10-10-2012, 10:44 AM
camping here for more :D

alan0338
10-10-2012, 11:06 AM
join campers here ... :D

Excavator
10-10-2012, 11:57 AM
support....

camping for more...

rob_onny
10-10-2012, 12:11 PM
So Bro Chocolatedream, JAV also do all the stunts like JAVs?? ;)
and she had that cute face that JAVs have. (Let's just call her JAV)

LovePotion
10-10-2012, 01:28 PM
Too bad, my poly under my batch, i hardly see any pretty gals.

Haiz....