PDA

View Full Version : Any one tried Pegging in singapore?

Dudeluv
09-10-2012, 08:06 PM
Pegging is a sexual practice in which a woman penetrates a man's anus with a strap-on dildo. Advice columnist Dan Savage wrote that he believes all men should try pegging at least once, as it may introduce them to a new enjoyable sexual activity and illuminate them to the receiver's perspective in sex. A few instructional movies and books have emerged in recent years, including Bend Over Boyfriend.

Give the power to the Women !!!! Any views email me gals what do you think. Just a question never done it just that a gal asked me so wanted to find out your views Gals.

[email protected]

Dudeluv
09-10-2012, 08:09 PM
B-O-B is a "wildly successful" series of sex education videos covering the practice of a woman penetrating a man's anus with a strap-on dildo (known as pegging). The first of the two videos, which was released in 1998, became the best selling video to date for Good Vibrations, a sex-toy business. The video was also featured on The Daily Show. The videos promote the idea, they put it, that "fucking your boyfriend in the ass is fun"

sorry guys for putting ideas in your gals mind heehaw this will be fun if gals try BOB

Absolute
09-10-2012, 09:33 PM
Pegging is a sexual practice in which a woman penetrates a man's anus with a strap-on dildo. Advice columnist Dan Savage wrote that he believes all men should try pegging at least once, as it may introduce them to a new enjoyable sexual activity and illuminate them to the receiver's perspective in sex. A few instructional movies and books have emerged in recent years, including Bend Over Boyfriend.

Give the power to the Women !!!! Any views email me gals what do you think. Just a question never done it just that a gal asked me so wanted to find out your views Gals.

[email protected]

You are sick!

Wizrd
09-10-2012, 10:41 PM

TS...you are either a dickhead or secretly gay...come out of the closet, no need to be afraid...A gay dickhead is fine too...

Give the power back to the women?? That's a laugh...when my women are screaming out on their fifth orgasm...and I am still working on my first one...I have given them all the power they need...

oh, sorry...forgot about people like you who cannot satisfy his woman and so must give her powers in the getting fucked way...sorry, you go enjoy...but if you want your wife/gf to feel some real power...send them to us...those of us who can give women orgasms, the natural way...

Gerald Tan
09-10-2012, 11:58 PM
I read and LAUGH OUT LOUD (LOL)... so funny this thread & yet kannasai..haha

asphalty168
10-10-2012, 01:08 AM
Who's this dude trying to be a sexual expert? Why don't TS be dildoed and comeback to tell his experience? 识小小,扮代表!

BoinKING
10-10-2012, 01:26 AM
it is not sick bros.
there are people who would pay for it..

I have not seen it first hand but yes... rule 34 really applies to real life and fetishes.

Dudeluv
10-10-2012, 10:06 AM
Empower the women and unleash the animal in you and discover the real world without going to the other side that is what is called exploration. NO need to go gay or any of that experiment is the name of the game.

thisisme
10-10-2012, 10:18 AM
TS,
U tried before?

BiRd13
10-10-2012, 10:34 AM
Never tried before... However when engaged a 3some (MFF) with FB, she did put on the strap-on dick, and 'pump' on the other girl :D

Never tried before by letting FB/GF/Wife using that on me though...

AgentSmith
10-10-2012, 10:46 AM
6389 2000 ...........................

Dudeluv
10-10-2012, 11:05 AM
Never tried but am seeking people who can try and give feed back as the human dynamics what happens in the relationship of the guy and gal. Will teh gal enjoy more as after BOB when you make love to her will she cum more will she be more aroused will you be more aroused al these questions.

gizbabe
10-10-2012, 11:13 AM
go to $$$$$$$$$$$$.wordpress.com.

Luna will gladly shove her heel in your ass for a fee....

Have fun!:D

LovePotion
10-10-2012, 11:36 AM
I do have customers who buy strap on and try pegging. However, i would never try it. Its like been dorminate by gals

Dudeluv
10-10-2012, 11:38 AM
whats wrong with gal dominating ? dont be a MCP

Excavator
10-10-2012, 11:59 AM
is this suppose to be only a fantasy?!?!

mr_missile
10-10-2012, 11:59 AM
whats wrong with gal dominating ? dont be a MCP

not an mcp. just not going against nature. :)

i don't mind a gal "dominating" me. she can be the "gal-on-top" but it is still my cock in her pussy. :D

a man is given a cock for a purpose - to fuck a gal. all men are meant to be fuckers. same goes that a gal is given a pussy to be fucked by a man's cock. so gals are supposed to be fuckees. if gals are meant to be the fucker, they would be given cocks too, not dildos. :rolleyes:

pardon the language. :p

Dudeluv
10-10-2012, 01:16 PM
1 more thing i wanted to add about pegging or any kind of kinky stuff, it can be a relationship saver, sex can be a powerful tool, pegging is not something you do with someone you just met, you need quit a bit of confidence and i think it is more of a 30+ thing. Normal sex does get boring after years and years.

LovePotion
10-10-2012, 01:21 PM
For me, i cannot imagine if my gal dominate me =(

Anyone experience it before, mind sharing the experience?

sean69
10-10-2012, 02:11 PM
not an mcp. just not going against nature. :)

i don't mind a gal "dominating" me. she can be the "gal-on-top" but it is still my cock in her pussy. :D

yeah yeah !!! :D

porscheclub
10-10-2012, 02:52 PM
wow, didn't know there's a proper word for it!

My wife actually asked if i want to be bonked by her wearing a strap-on :eek: I looked @ her with one hand covering my ass....

She's into BDSM so maybe one day her wish may come true :p

Dudeluv
10-10-2012, 07:43 PM
TRY IT ASAP SHE WILL LOVE IT AND SURELY WILL TAKE YOU to that blissful place

fuckinghorny
10-10-2012, 07:56 PM
dudeluv you ask people to do it but have never done it yourself. why? why dont you do it and then tell us?

cereal-killer
10-10-2012, 08:28 PM
sounds very similar to Prostate Massage. there's only a few places that does this, if you do a quick search there's one in Orchard Towers.

Nothing gay about this and prostate helps men alot. so strap-on penetration is the same, if done right

Dudeluv
12-10-2012, 11:51 AM
well bro i want you all to try and tell me how it is thats why the post to seek advise and guidence :)

BoinKING
12-10-2012, 01:49 PM
it's his arse what..
why do you care?

saying all this cynical things and being a bigot is not what a community needs.
Everyone is free to have their own pleasure.. everyone can choose the different path if they so chooses.

As long as it's not infringing their fetishes forcefully on others, and it's mututal.. why not?

If got nothing good to say, just keep quiet nobody will ask your opinion.
It only shows how shallow you are as a person to force your ideals on others..

I rather get fucked in the arse by force than to stomach the idea of living my life to the tune of someone else.'
Btw I'm not into this kink, and my ass is a semi virgin..

All i got was a finger up it while getting a BBBJ.. was a weird experience.. need to explore this option more to form an opinion.

Dudeluv
12-10-2012, 01:53 PM
Looks like you got up on the wrong side of the bed.
do you even know what you writing and with what effect to construe wrong notions you must be on something. Although harder stuff is not allowed in singapore, the question is what are you on mate

comm
12-10-2012, 05:20 PM
what i look down on u TS...is that u keep encouraging ppl to try, say until like very good.....when urself too scared to do it....

Dudeluv
22-10-2012, 12:09 PM
glad to see that a thread which was mearly meant to ruffle some feathers gather a storm. anyway lets not insinuate anyone its all fun and games no real agenda enjoy folks.

plf8813
22-10-2012, 08:49 PM
TS should try vicesisters .... :p

anthonycoolen
16-10-2013, 01:26 AM
I had a fuck buddy who was into that. We made a deal, she could peg me and in return she would fulfill some of my fantasies (including a threesome). I was a bit hesitent, but went with it.

It definately was a nice experience. Getting pegged is not my most favorite thing in the world, but occasionally it is very nice if done correctly!

itsabt6x
16-10-2013, 06:15 AM
Hmm...never thought of pegging before but wouldn't mind trying if I get a fb who's into dogging as well. :o