PDA

View Full Version : My f a n t a s y . .

Mewissaxoxo
09-10-2012, 06:23 PM
M y M a s t e r

“W-what are you doing?” I stared at him with my eyes open wide.
“I want to fuck you.” He said expressionless and push me on the bed.
Fear spread through me. I don’t want him to do it. It hurts.
He begins to rip off my clothes and I kept struggling.
“No.. Please don't.." I beg.
“I know you want this bitch.” He snaps.
I shut my eyes tightly and tried my best to struggle free.
He rips my shirt off, unclasp my bra and throw it on the floor. His hungry eyes roam my naked upper half and he lowers down.
“Stop struggling, you know you want this” He said in that low sexy voice of his.
He pushes my shoulders back and lick my neck. He doesn't kiss me. He just kisses from my neck and lower.

Mewissaxoxo
10-10-2012, 02:44 AM
His needy hands then glide down to my FBT shorts and pull them off,
“No!” I cried.
“Shut the fuck up! I need to fuck you” He said slapping my thigh. He pins me down with his hands and look at me.
He smirks and then I open my eyes to look at him, “Look at your nipples, steaming and ready for me"
He continues to suck hard on my neck and pin my arms to my side.
I bite my lips. I don't have the strength to push him away anymore.
"Strip me" he said. With my shaking hands, I unbutton his shirt and took them off, revealing his sexy body, he took out his jeans and throws them on the floor.
He climbs on top of me again. He grabs both my wrist with one hand, using his free hand he grabs my breasts, and starts to suck hard on them.
"ahhh...mmm" I moaned.. Unable to control myself..

SharkAttack
10-10-2012, 11:58 AM
double support

brew earl grey tea on camp fire. With crispy smoked bacon strips on the plate.

acidicavex
10-10-2012, 12:12 PM
Is that your real fantasy?? Getting rape? Or like my ex always enjoy force on sex. She get wet being force on.......

Mewissaxoxo
10-10-2012, 02:22 PM
“Please… stop..” I mumbled.
“Stop? Do you really want me to?" He said forcing my legs apart.
He opens my folds and lowers down.
Using this thumb, he rubs my clitoris slowly, his eyes looking at me.
I bite on my lower lip, trying to resist all pleasure, suddenly he rubs me hard and fast, pain and pleasure shot through my body.
He then run his tongue against my folds, his hands still keeping my thighs apart. He suddenly dips his tongue into me. I can't stop moaning.
"You are so fucking wet, bitch. I'm going to punish you" He mumbled against my pussy.
Gripping onto the sheets, the sudden pleasure is too much for me. Knowing he already unleashed the vixen in me, he stopped suddenly, pulling me up on the bed. He made me kneel down in front of him.
"Suck it"
"Yes, Master"

mlvnyong
10-10-2012, 03:28 PM
double support

brew earl grey tea on camp fire. With crispy smoked bacon strips on the plate.

Bro SharkAttack, I help to keep ur camp fire burning. Join this camp fire.

Mewissaxoxo
10-10-2012, 08:45 PM
I moved towards Master's large cock and felt the large cock head touch my lips, I closed my lips around him and start twirling it with my tongue, coating it with my saliva.
"ahhhh...." Master moaned deeply. Master likes it.
I felt a blush creep on my face and I couldn't help but smile. With an overwhelming desire to have every part of my body touched, I suck him greedily and took as much as I can into my mouth.
Using my free hands, I caressed Master's balls.
Master likes my tongue, with my tongue, I circle the head and playfully spell out my name.
"urghhhh, what are you doing to me." Master groaned.
Hearing Master's moan makes me have warm tingly and aching feeling on my sex, butterflies fluttering like crazy in my stomach.
As Master's passion built, I increased my speed and suck harder, stroking it with my both hands and sucking the head.
Master grab the back of my head and push it forward,
"mmmmm" I moaned, trying my best to deep throat without gagging, I sucked it harder and Master pull out a little, before pushing deep into my mouth again, fucking my mouth.
Master groaned deeply and his cock harden more. I felt a salty spurt in my mouth. Master is close on his release. I sucked him harder. I want to swallow all his load.
"urghhhhhh.... Ahhhhhhh!!"
And soon, Master emptied all his load into my mouth, squeezing my eyes shut tightly, I swallow all his load but it was much, cum dripped down from my mouth.
I lick Master clean and tilt my head up to look at him, I shift uncomfortably in my kneeling position, squeezing my thighs together to relieve some of the anxiety and itch on my sex.
"Master, please make love to me. " I whispered shyly.

TheIdesOfMarch
10-10-2012, 09:27 PM
Camping here for updates. Must be quite a fantasy many people here have had before! Keep up the writing TS!!

Mewissaxoxo
11-10-2012, 06:32 PM
Tequila.

Master looked at me, his eyes soften. 
"Silly, don't say that, I won't be able to resist you and i dont want to hurt you. I want you to be ready for me. Ok?" 
He kisses my forehead and walks away.
Did I disappoint Master? 

Next day, I went to the supermarket and bought wine and some groceries to fill up the refrigerator. 

He likes wine.

I prepared dinner for him and waited for him to come back home. I don't want him to starve, I don't know if he likes my cooking, but he always finish the food. 

I went to brush my hair and took a quick bath. I like to be pretty in front of him.
I went outside to wait for him in the living room after I'm done, not long later, He is back. I greeted him and flash my biggest smile. He look tired, but he smile back at me softly. 

"How are you my baby?" He kisses my head and breathe in my scent. 
"You smell so good my love" he look down at me. 
Blush creep on my cheeks, I am too shy to look to at him. I said nothing and starts to undress him. He likes to eat in his boxers and T-shirt. I guess it's more comfortable. I poured a cup of water for him, and went to throw his dirty clothes into the washer and prepare the table for dinner. 

After dinner, he watch TV while I prepare his bath. His clean towel and a clean set of PJs. I chose his favourite set today. 

I heard the sound of cupboard opening, I quickly ran outside. 
"You need something?" 
"Just looking for something to drink" 
"With alcohol?"
"ok" 
"I will bring it to you, go watch TV"
"I want you to serve me" I heard his commanding tone. 

Master. 
Master wants me to serve him. 
"Yes Master" I bowed slightly.

Master went back to watch TV. 

I prepared Tequila shots, slices of lemon and a small bowl of salt, I set them on a tray and went out to serve Master. 

I set the tray on the table and kneel down in front of him. I undress his top but he suddenly pull me up and push me down on the sofa. Master kisses me hungrily. 

I move lower, and move on top of Master and plant small kisses down Master's jaw, my tongue graze over Master's neck, and trail hot kisses down the neck, licking and nipping.

"mmmmm" Master moan sexily.
Master likes it.
Master play with my boobs while I lick him.
He squeeze them suddenly and that surprised me, I bit on Master's neck, 
"Ahhhhhh!" Master moan deeply and tilt his head back. 
Master likes it. Is this the weak spot? 
I suck harder and trail kisses down to Master's collarbone. Using the tip of my tongue, I lick gently down Master's body. I twirl my tongue around the nipples, and continue licking Master's chest. I can hear Master's heart beating faster. 
I stopped and sat up, removed the boxer for Master. 
I sprinkled some salt on Master's chest and nipples. I squeezed some lemon juice on the jaw and pour down a shot in the belly button. 

I kneel down, suck out the tequila from the belly button and continue licking over Master's abs, I suck softly in some places and lick higher, cleaning all the tequila from Master's body. I swirl my tongue along his chest and nipple as I lick the salt clean, I nip abit harder against his nipple.

"Ahhhhh!"

I continue dancing my tongue around and suck harshly on Master's jaw, Master grab the back of my head and start kissing me deeply. 
"you taste so good mmmm" he mumbled and deepen the kiss even more. 

I broke the kiss and licked my tongue, Master drank 2 shots and continue kissing me,
"I need you" Master mumbled against my lips.
I nodded slightly and lay Master down on the sofa.

I sprinkled the salt again and pour the shot. This time I squeeze the lemon juice on Master's pelvis. 

I lower my head and suck harshly for the tequila, dance my tongue upwards his chest and lick the salt, then I stood up and got into 69 position above Master, I lick the lemon off his pelvis and all the way down Master's huge throbbing cock. I grab Master's cock and suck hungrily, not wanting to tease Master any longer. 
Master's thick rod taste so good.
"Ahhhh..." I moaned. Master is licking my pussy. 
I coat Master's cock with my saliva and rub my thumb on the slit of the cock. I cover the head with my mouth and suck harshly. 
"Urghhhhh! Fast...ter"  Master moans into my pussy. 

I'm in ecstacy and Master is near. 

I obeyed and swirled my tongue around the cock like its a lollipop, and suck it hard like it's an ice-cream. I went deeper and deeper. I tried to suppress my moans but my clitoris feels like its going to explode. I can feel Master fucking me with his tongue. I deep throat Master a few times before I stroke it harshly.

"Urghhhh... fuck! You are so good with your mouth" he moaned deeply and smack my buttcheeks. 
"mmmmmmmmm.... Ahhhhhhh!"
"Stop moaning, I'm gonn...na shoooot..." 

With my mouth sucking the head, I felt it throb and harden, the sensation in my vagina sharpens and we climaxed. 
"Ahhhhhh...Urghhhhh!!"
"Mmmmmm!!"
I moaned with Master cock inside my mouth, not wanting to spill the cum, I I kept swallowing continue stroking it gently. I lick it clean and continue sucking gently, feeling the pleasure of Master tongue licking on my sensitive pussy. 

Master shifted and stood up, lowering himself to hug me. 

"Enough, I'm going for a bath now" he said and look at me. I kept my head down, too shy to look at Master. 

Mewissaxoxo
11-10-2012, 06:33 PM
Finally out of moderation so here's a super long fantasy for you! Thanks for reading! Sorry for being so wordy ^^v

xoxo

L

tomabcde8
11-10-2012, 06:49 PM
Very well written, camping for more :)

TheIdesOfMarch
11-10-2012, 09:24 PM
Very good continuation. I'm sure it's quite realistic for some people out there reading it. ^^

Mewissaxoxo
12-10-2012, 12:11 AM
Thank u ^^

xoxo

L

studdyme
12-10-2012, 12:23 AM
camping for more!

Kenny87
12-10-2012, 04:09 AM
clap clap!! i like this story.. haha.. i think many girls have this master-slave fantasy..

drslump99
12-10-2012, 02:29 PM
TS, you story reminds me of one of my ex-GF.
She always like to put up a show, acting I was voilating her everytime we make love.
She will "put up a good fight" trying to push me away
but always end up cowgirl while accusing I rape her .......

Hmmmmm, why woman like to fantasize that they are molested ... Kinky!!!? :D:D:D

ReelSchnick
12-10-2012, 10:07 PM
Waiting for next installment.

LovePotion
12-10-2012, 11:00 PM
Master..... sound good to have a sexy and pretty maid doing dirty stuff to me, first it's all "No" slowly as they start to get into the mood, it is especially good when they are shy yet they want it more inside them..

TheIdesOfMarch
14-10-2012, 10:30 AM
No more continuation?

Mewissaxoxo
23-10-2012, 04:29 AM
Today is the worst day ever...

I won't be writing 'my Fantasy' anymore. Thank you everyone for reading.

Something silly happened, so I probably wont update this thread anymore.

And also..no offense but to guys who are married or attached, If you are trying to find FB/Flings/whatever from here please do your best not to let your Significant other find out any of your deeds, because if they ever do find out, it will only be pain, hurt and agony to them....

sgnottiboi
24-10-2012, 01:10 AM
My Ex-gf fantasy also....she even asked me to blindfold and tied both her hands up, got reprimanded for not tearing her sport bra and wearing a condom >.<

Any other sis got this fantasy as well? Kinda strange pattern to me lidat

onceuponatime
24-10-2012, 09:25 AM
Was hoping for more...take care.

chnhubby71
24-10-2012, 09:59 AM
delete post

kittymae
24-10-2012, 08:49 PM
TS, you story reminds me of one of my ex-GF.
She always like to put up a show, acting I was voilating her everytime we make love.
She will "put up a good fight" trying to push me away

Hmmmmm, why woman like to fantasize that they are molested ... Kinky!!!? :D:D:D

My Ex-gf fantasy also....she even asked me to blindfold and tied both her hands up, got reprimanded for not tearing her sport bra and wearing a condom >.<

Any other sis got this fantasy as well? Kinda strange pattern to me lidat

Erm, maybe to give their guy an illusion of,being in power? In charge?
But really, who is calling the shots? Lols. :D
My 2 cents worth of insights.

LovePotion
24-10-2012, 09:07 PM
very erotic fantasy you have there!

Iluminati
24-10-2012, 09:11 PM
hmm...right after reading this thread my mind immediately think of "Fifty Shades of Grey" by E.L. James. wonder if Mewissaxoxo got the fantasy after reading this novel...:rolleyes:

comm
17-11-2012, 11:26 AM

lol.....women :rolleyes:

concern
17-11-2012, 07:53 PM
Good story sis! Keep up the good work. Keep writing. :)