PDA

View Full Version : Ex- colleague

SiliconVibrator
09-10-2012, 11:36 AM
Know a lady from previous job and it has been 5 to 6 years since we know each other. We talk about everything under the sun, frm work wise to personal topic. We will arrange to meet up for lunch quite often during working hrs. I was thinking to up the relationship to FB status. Any bro, any ideas? Btw she is a mum of two with slight problem with her husband. I dun think there's a right or wrong issue if it takes two hands to clap. Welcome opinion frm all bros.

studdyme
09-10-2012, 11:40 AM
camping for more!

SiliconVibrator
09-10-2012, 11:41 AM
camping for more!

Bro, give me some ideassss leh!!! Lol

JavX
09-10-2012, 11:47 AM
Bro, can you provide more info about yourself. Are you single/married/with kids? Any problems with your life?...etc

Your factors are just as impt when making a decision. Have to be prepared how much r u willing to lose, then can u make a proper decision.

starbuck
09-10-2012, 11:50 AM
Try to hint her and see her response.

She might treat you as someone to talk to and not a FB.

If she say yes = Good for you

If she say no = stay the way you are.

Worst part is she rejected you and your relationship will never be the same again.

So I humbly suggest you drop her a few hints 1st.

SiliconVibrator
09-10-2012, 11:53 AM
Try to hint her and see her response.

She might treat you as someone to talk to and not a FB.

If she say yes = Good for you

If she say no = stay the way you are.

Worst part is she rejected you and your relationship will never be the same again.

So I humbly suggest you drop her a few hints 1st.

Ok,thks bro....

SexyStan
09-10-2012, 02:21 PM
Ok. Bros here might find me pedantic after I share my thoughts w/ you, but this is based on my living experiences; Just my 2 cents worth really.

You can't simply up the status from platonic to FBs. It simply doesn't work; Females actually find it offensive (Based on my exp) unless the r/s between the both of you is sexual and not platonic/working to begin with.

Don't think FB bro... think FwB (Friends with Benefits). It does make a difference psychologically, which will translate verbally in the way you treat as well for thoughts become reality. Females, being sensual in nature, can smell that easy and most don't like it either.

Your best bet, would be to adopt a "friends first, sex later" mentality. Dropping hints would be appropriate. Tell her how you think she looks and the effect on you, subtly (and perhaps humorously) at first. You might be pleasantly surprised to find your interest reciprocated. Even if it isn't, you will be even more surprised to know that most females already do know what is on the mind of us Men. Aggression is highly discouraged. See where it leads you and take one step at a time.

Regardless of your fantasies towards her, be respectful to the lady at all times. Be genuinely appreciative of her presence and company; Sex is after all, the cherry on top of the cake, not the cake itself.

SiliconVibrator
09-10-2012, 03:15 PM
Bro, can you provide more info about yourself. Are you single/married/with kids? Any problems with your life?...etc

Your factors are just as impt when making a decision. Have to be prepared how much r u willing to lose, then can u make a proper decision.

Bro javX, I'm single 36 yo whereas she 4 years older than me.

SiliconVibrator
09-10-2012, 03:18 PM
Thks bro sexystan for your advice.

tryherout
09-10-2012, 03:52 PM
Invite her for small party, chill and drink, drink and be merry to observe if she is on for single date. However, note "buy 1 get 2 free". Manage it nicely.

Excavator
09-10-2012, 04:02 PM
start slow juz in case u scare her off...

SekLo
09-10-2012, 04:21 PM
Alcohol will help you. You don't go straight from friend status to FB status with a straight "ask her". Give her plenty of alcohol. Make her loose her defence then move in slowly. If she's ok with the sex, proceed. And more sex to come. If proceeded and in the end she's not ok with the upgrade to FB, blame it in the alcohol and never breech the boundary again.

derrick_sg2005
09-10-2012, 04:58 PM
[
Lao zha bo u also want?

QUOTE=SiliconVibrator;7906158]Bro javX, I'm single 36 yo whereas she 4 years older than me.[/QUOTE]

otamay
09-10-2012, 05:05 PM
Invite her for small party, chill and drink, drink and be merry to observe if she is on for single date. However, note "buy 1 get 2 free". Manage it nicely.

Good idea, very nice arrangement with "buy 1 get 2 free". :D

pusiliker
09-10-2012, 05:59 PM
Know a lady from previous job and it has been 5 to 6 years since we know each other. We talk about everything under the sun, frm work wise to personal topic. We will arrange to meet up for lunch quite often during working hrs. I was thinking to up the relationship to FB status. Any bro, any ideas? Btw she is a mum of two with slight problem with her husband. I dun think there's a right or wrong issue if it takes two hands to clap. Welcome opinion frm all bros.

TSS. Has she ever indicated that she will never break up her family for her children's sake? If so then that is in your favor because I don't think you (or your parents) would want a ready made family.

The next time you meet up with her just reach out and stroke her hand. If she does not withdraw then its up to you to suggest going further and see what she says. At the worst it's a "no". Nothing to lose.

<<totally>>
09-10-2012, 06:49 PM
I was thinking to up the relationship to FB status.

You can't simply up the status from platonic to FBs. It simply doesn't work;

Regardless of your fantasies towards her, be respectful to the lady at all times. Be genuinely appreciative of her presence and company; Sex is after all, the cherry on top of the cake, not the cake itself.

First of all, another gentlemanly post by Bro SexyStan, my utmost salute to you bro. That was one heart throbbing approach delicately handing the TS's scenario . I must say that was a crafty way. :D

TS, how come after those 5-6 years then you started to go toward that direction? Try looking out for those signs that a woman will show indirectly if they favored you into something sexual.

Since she is married with 2 kids, I do hoped that you have taken that with serious consideration. Breaking a marriage is never a good thing to do. If things do get out of hand, will you be taking care of the after effects? The term FB has a definition that spared involved parties from any responsibility.

If you do value her as a friend, are you ready for what might be happening? Some of the things that you might need to consider such as 1 radio with bonus of 2 speakers, are you going to marry her, having your own kids as she is 40(dangerous), what if you realized only after marriage that you do not love her but monumentally for the lust of it.

Or if you think that the 5-6 years of friendship is something that you can throw away without any pain, do proceed with the FB direction. The biggest problem is the fact that she is married. If she is single or has a boyfriend, things do appeared in a much simpler way for both.

Sigh. The choice between love and lust are always so hard to make. :(

spidey7
09-10-2012, 06:50 PM
TS ask her direct. Hint 2long no fb but fly buddy liao.

SiliconVibrator
09-10-2012, 09:06 PM
[
Lao zha bo u also want?

QUOTE=SiliconVibrator;7906158]Bro javX, I'm single 36 yo whereas she 4 years older than me.[/QUOTE]

Bro, this age jus nice leh, " I like" lol

SiliconVibrator
09-10-2012, 09:09 PM
Thks bros for advices n opinion. Will proceed with care.

eeemen
11-10-2012, 12:25 PM
First of all, another gentlemanly post by Bro SexyStan, my utmost salute to you bro. That was one heart throbbing approach delicately handing the TS's scenario . I must say that was a crafty way. :D

Both u and bro SexyStan has been giving good advice and sharing your wisdom. thank you! Cheers, .......................

diputs1269
15-10-2012, 02:14 PM
Thks bros for advices n opinion. Will proceed with care.

Just curious to know any development? :)

SiliconVibrator
17-10-2012, 12:45 PM

Nt yet bro, jio her but she bz. :(

SiliconVibrator
17-10-2012, 02:46 PM

outtalove
17-10-2012, 06:17 PM
Friend, if the mere idea of breaking up a family ever cross your mind, pls refrain from doing so. Treat her with respect,as a friend! If she likes u and ask u to up her, it's another story! :D

Speaking from experience

diputs1269
17-10-2012, 08:13 PM

Wish you good luck, upz:)

SiliconVibrator
18-10-2012, 07:53 PM
Wish you good luck, upz:)

thks bro..