PDA

View Full Version : maid numbers for trade!

guy46
09-10-2012, 09:36 AM
as title states, i have some genuine numbers to trade. these numbers are not those passed around kind. i've personally got them myself. i expect to trade with the same type. anyone interested, pm me. thanks.

goodfun88
09-10-2012, 03:01 PM
i also got maid numbers ah. phone book got alot of maid agencies :D

cocobun
09-10-2012, 03:03 PM
as title states, i have some genuine numbers to trade. these numbers are not those passed around kind. i've personally got them myself. i expect to trade with the same type. anyone interested, pm me. thanks.

any genuine numbers to trade for tomorrow or not, no need 8 digits, 4 is enough...

DegenerationX
09-10-2012, 03:30 PM

Since the numbers u have are not pass around kind, then why are you passing around?

A42L
09-10-2012, 04:44 PM
Imagine screwing a pussy that a bangla had before...

Gosh, the thought of it is mind BLASTING not even mind blowing, its MIND BLASTING!!

guy46
11-10-2012, 11:57 AM
i also got maid numbers ah. phone book got alot of maid agencies :D

u that bored huh?

any genuine numbers to trade for tomorrow or not, no need 8 digits, 4 is enough...

huh???

Since the numbers u have are not pass around kind, then why are you passing around?

what i meant is, the numbers i have, have not been passed around. so its easier.

Imagine screwing a pussy that a bangla had before...

Gosh, the thought of it is mind BLASTING not even mind blowing, its MIND BLASTING!!

pussy is pussy man!

goodfun88
12-10-2012, 08:21 PM

u got pole dancing maid anot?

Day time must be able to do laundry with the pole, night time slide up and down sexily on it.

BoinKING
13-10-2012, 06:28 AM
I would strongly disagree with your methods of "sharing"
first of all, its people's lively hoods.. I understand maids are still humans and have needs..

But it's potential fuckers who would do nonsense to them and get them deported.
I would seek that you handle this with discreetion and full knowledge of the domestic helpers to share their contact.

let's be civil can we?

guy46
14-10-2012, 04:10 PM
u got pole dancing maid anot?

Day time must be able to do laundry with the pole, night time slide up and down sexily on it.

how i wish bro! haha!

I would strongly disagree with your methods of "sharing"
first of all, its people's lively hoods.. I understand maids are still humans and have needs..

But it's potential fuckers who would do nonsense to them and get them deported.
I would seek that you handle this with discreetion and full knowledge of the domestic helpers to share their contact.

let's be civil can we?

well, to each his own. cheers.

Suso
14-10-2012, 04:29 PM
Sorry bro but are hyour numbers real or not ? So many false ones around.