PDA

View Full Version : Shimanogear

Jaggedfel
08-10-2012, 07:24 PM
Guys becareful of Shimanogear..I admit I was stupid enough to pass him a number of one of my girlfriends and what happened in the end? My poor friend was harrassed by his stupid sex messages and calls..Apparently he asked her out on a date and insisted on going to a hotel after dinner..He was so persistent and texted her while she's busy at work..Guys please do not ever give out your numbers or your FBs whatsoever to this loser...Please share anything you know about this lad and leave a post here for everyone to see and comment on..

For the betterment of mankind

Jaggedfel

BoinKING
08-10-2012, 07:49 PM
bro from day 1 already i told you not to do it.
You also are to be blame in this.

SgYoungSwingers
08-10-2012, 08:51 PM
Guys becareful of Shimanogear..I admit I was stupid enough to pass him a number of one of my girlfriends and what happened in the end? My poor friend was harrassed by his stupid sex messages and calls..Apparently he asked her out on a date and insisted on going to a hotel after dinner..He was so persistent and texted her while she's busy at work..Guys please do not ever give out your numbers or your FBs whatsoever to this loser...Please share anything you know about this lad and leave a post here for everyone to see and comment on..

Jaggedfel

"Guys please do not ever give out your numbers or your FBs whatsoever to this loser." I think its better to not give out numbers of your FBs to anyone at all. Girls/Women/Ladies are not objects or tools up for exchange they should be treated with respect...

kryptoz
08-10-2012, 10:02 PM
"Guys please do not ever give out your numbers or your FBs whatsoever to this loser." I think its better to not give out numbers of your FBs to anyone at all. Girls/Women/Ladies are not objects or tools up for exchange they should be treated with respect...

i fully agree on this. i'm sure the lovely ladies that you are fucking are more than capable of getting guys on their own.

SgYoungSwingers
09-10-2012, 11:21 AM
i fully agree on this. i'm sure the lovely ladies that you are fucking are more than capable of getting guys on their own.

Yeah I think the only exception is that maybe if you really want to give out your Fwb or Fb's number you should give her a choice by maybe showing her a photo of the guy or meeting up together in person and introducing the guy to her in person. So if she likes the guy then she gives out her number. If she doesn't then all just walk away no harm done. Rather then giving out her number and she get sexually harassed over the phone through phone calls, whatsapp and texts.

Cyclist
09-10-2012, 11:32 AM

Jaggedfel

i will change all my bicycle parts from Shimano (japanese) to Campagnolo (italy) or SRAM (USA)

jasdude
09-10-2012, 12:52 PM
Trading or passing of contacts without prior permission to whoever is wrong and rude. Its a matter of courtesy and manners to respect the privacy and choice of others.

As suggested by some fellow posters, if you have the capability or persuasiveness to get your FB's permission to even meet up with the potential swap person, and she or he agrees. By all means go ahead..... however most of the time is those that failed to get their way with the gal that spark this trade off in exchange for someone that will materialize in sexual favours. Sad isn't it, a trust misplaced.

cocobun
09-10-2012, 12:56 PM

Jaggedfel

He's a shameless fellow.....

Reoxy
09-10-2012, 01:02 PM
He's a shameless fellow.....

Who are you referring to?

The one who passed on the contact or the one who contacted the contact? ;)

cocobun
09-10-2012, 01:09 PM
Who are you referring to?

The one who passed on the contact or the one who contacted the contact? ;)

The one who 'insisted' going to hotel.......I wonder what are his exact words when he 'insisted;

Reoxy
09-10-2012, 01:40 PM
The one who 'insisted' going to hotel.......I wonder what are his exact words when he 'insisted;

Should be so 要去吗?

So 到底要去吗?

So 你要不要去?去啦去啦. :D

BoinKING
09-10-2012, 01:42 PM
I still blame the person who gave the contact..
Imagine I passed a contact to a homosexual who is persistent..

No hate to gay men but just to reiterate the example.. he contacts you and hounds you non stop.

one day, if this happens to one of my girls and I find out who the fucker is... i'm going to post a fake ad, face and address on blowing wind forum and see how the guy's phone gets bombardard.

Or how he going to get perverted stares from men when he walks around.

cocobun
09-10-2012, 03:12 PM
Should be so 要去吗?

So 到底要去吗?

So 你要不要去?去啦去啦. :D

Doesn't sound 'insisted' leh....