PDA

View Full Version : Need Help.....

gear6666
08-10-2012, 08:07 AM
I have just received a traffic on driving on a bus lane......I need to give the driver particulars in order to paid the fine. But on that day the driver who was driving the car was not me and he is now sailing.....can I use my own driver particulars to just paid for the fine as there is no demerit points. But in the letter it say that they will not accept payment if I am not the driver.....pls help....

bigbadbear
08-10-2012, 08:14 AM
He is sailing but not out of reach right? Just give his particulars... no biggie...

at any rate you pay for the fine, there may be no demerit, but a record of this would be in the system and if you offend on such a offence again, the fine might be increased or if you appealed they are likely to take a dim view of the appeal...

it does not matter whether your driver is not paying, or unable to be contacted, that is the problem of the cops, not yours

gear6666
08-10-2012, 08:17 AM
I just cannot call him as line is out.....can i just use my own detail then to wait......who happen if they have picture????

gear6666
08-10-2012, 08:34 AM
can any one pls give advices......thanks

gear6666
08-10-2012, 09:07 AM
......just hope someone ot there can help....

Big Sexy
08-10-2012, 09:46 AM
what have this got to do with sex discussion?:rolleyes:

I have just received a traffic on driving on a bus lane......I need to give the driver particulars in order to paid the fine. But on that day the driver who was driving the car was not me and he is now sailing.....can I use my own driver particulars to just paid for the fine as there is no demerit points. But in the letter it say that they will not accept payment if I am not the driver.....pls help....

sean69
08-10-2012, 09:47 AM
and what does this have to do with a section on Adult Sex?? :mad:

ok if you a lady and need help to be fingered.. or if you are a guy and need help for a handjob...

but asking for advice for a traffic summon??!!?? .. i'm just surprise boss have not zap you !!... and probably me too for adding to this thread!! :D

littlepok
08-10-2012, 09:49 AM
......just hope someone ot there can help....

is the driver liable to pay or u paying on his behalf? if u are paying, just give your details since there are no demerits. in short, they just need a name to the offence, who bother to check speed cameras etc? not as though hit and run or murder case, murderer take car run away.

if your friend is responsible and u think he should bear the offence, just furbish his details and fax to TP, let them handle to find him. just that probably your friend come back, see court summons liao since the fine is repeatedly not paid up.

u decide which way u want to do. 1st is save the hassle but got perhaps 5% tio caught. i will put it to 0.1% but you never know.

Wizrd
08-10-2012, 01:38 PM
what have this got to do with sex discussion?:rolleyes:

Bro...maybe the TS thinks that getting screwed by the TP = sex...
:rolleyes:

Bangster
08-10-2012, 10:44 PM
Just give the particulars of the Traffic Police officer who caught you.

5ag1_Boar
09-10-2012, 09:18 AM
Aiyoh. Simple, write/call/walk in to TP and explain. They will advise you what should be done.

You ask here, we can only guess or reply according to experience and hearsay. Besides, this kind of thing tends to be case to case basis. The best people to tell you what to do is the TP.

SharkAttack
09-10-2012, 01:50 PM
go talk to officer la.

Waste time here asking baseless comments.

Haiz. If only u say its related to how hot the guy is and you're a bisexual then i'm fine.

otamay
09-10-2012, 02:10 PM
TS, this is a very simple straight forward case, do not complicate issue:mad:

Just tell the TP the whole truth and he will sure know how to resolve this issue.
Do not ask anymore and delay the dateline in furnishing the driver particular.:)

spidey7
09-10-2012, 02:49 PM
TS dis is a drivg fine matter. Y bring it in 2sbf? juz pay e fine.

Excavator
09-10-2012, 03:55 PM
better for u to call TP

anton
09-10-2012, 06:17 PM
Aiyoh. Simple, write/call/walk in to TP and explain. They will advise you what should be done.

Yup, best to call them and ask.
Otherwise, another case like Woffles.