PDA

View Full Version : Considering working in FL

rosalind
06-10-2012, 01:08 AM
I am a 28yrs old female local but average looking. What does it takes to be an FL as I am relli considering it

sane1
06-10-2012, 02:15 AM
Lots of considerations and careful thinking is really needed. Its a one way street with no u turn.

owl888
06-10-2012, 02:23 AM
R u skillful in making love? Can u bear the sight of unpleasant man riding u? What if guy dosen't cum after pumping u for an hour, things get ugly?

Actually, too many what ifs.......if u never start pls dunn start coz there's no turning back!

I am a 28yrs old female local but average looking. What does it takes to be an FL as I am relli considering it

michael.tam
06-10-2012, 02:30 AM
if u never start pls dunn start coz there's no turning back!
totally agreed!

sleepless111
06-10-2012, 02:40 AM
there are many ways u can earn money instead of being a fl do take your time and go thru fl dome 123 to know more about wat it takes to be one

asphalty168
06-10-2012, 02:43 AM
Poor TS may be really desperate! Or else why turn to being a fl?
Care to share your problems here TS?

bang79
06-10-2012, 03:06 AM
Think Carefully. There are many many ways of making $$$$ Work harder girl.

Johnston
06-10-2012, 03:18 AM
Amazingly for once there are no

contact plz
u wan be fl come i be first customer

etc etc.....

changing times :D

Wizrd
06-10-2012, 03:25 AM
TS, No real serious considerations actually...

If you:

Are not easily repulsed and can still have sex with men you do not like...

Are willing to do...BJ (bbbj better), HJ, FJ, expend to reaming, anal, cat bath and other sex acts...(competition is tough...don't do don't do, no business very soon...)

Do not orgasm easily but able to fake it fairly well...

Are able / willing to have sex and to shower many times a day...

Are happy to do a health check regularly...like every month or more...

Are discreet and won't accidentally say hi to your customers in public.

Are able to hide your profession from your family and friends...(a friend of mine was a FL in Sg...answered a call fom her occasional okt...turned up at the hotel and met her uncle, mother's brother...luckily, they met at the lobby so both can act blur a bit, okt also wake eyes, pretend she is just friend saying hello when see she garbra...she left to be FL in Hong Kong after that...)

Can protect yourself against stronger men (especially if a group books you...) forcing you to do what you do not want to do...

Able to, on top of all the above, still be pleasant, smiling and give GFE...

Then you maybe have a shot at making it...only maybe hor, since you say You are average looking...cheongsters are very practical people...money can spend but must be worth it...

HOWEVER...

If you are smart, you can control a large amount of the above so that the risk is lowered, the unpleasantness reduced and your earnings increased...

Don't worry about the turning back part other bros are concerned with...no one will know if you have taken care of the above...plus...as long as you don't throw your hard earned money away...like on booze, drugs, gambling or a pale faced boy...the income is eye poppingly good and you can retire in a few years....and never, never, never fall in love with a customer regardless of what he says because he knows your profession...guys in love will forgive anything but when problems arise, you cannot erase his memory...

Good luck in your decision...there is no right or wrong in whichever way you choose....just whether you can live with yourself once you have made a decision....

Johnston
06-10-2012, 03:39 AM
TS

Are willing to do...BJ (bbbj better), HJ, FJ, expend to reaming, anal, cat bath and other sex acts...(competition is tough...don't do don't do, no business very soon...)

just in case for TS: the above he means

are you willing to
suck cock
suck cock no condom
reaming = rimming? then lick asshole the rim
get fucked in your ass
lick a guy all over his body (Meow)

GFE = Ger flend Expereince = can u make the customer feel that his ger flend is doing it...:cool:

Toshiba1981
06-10-2012, 05:20 AM

There are many consideration to be FL,
willingness in the sex industry is really up to you once you make up your mind,

however follow what you need, like the above said, many ways to make money

lysw82
06-10-2012, 06:37 AM
TS, as wat other bros have said. The most important is, can overcome your own obstacle in life.
If u are willing to make sacrifices on your life, such as leading a double life, dun intend to settle down, willing to take risk, must be able to perform.
Dun forget, is your body able to take it? More than 5 rounds a day n must learb the art to fake orgasim. Coz if u have real orgas in the long run its gonna cause u problems.
Do u really need the money or do u want to do juz for fun or do as career?
Although this is sbf, alot of samsters dun really want to see new innocent bird get caught in unless they are prepared for the risk.
If u can't tink it thru, try talking with the sisters here if u r nit comfortabke talking to stranger or males. Since u r young u still have a future for yourself.
Think of it this way, out of 100 FL only maybe 1 is able to retire from scene n settle down.
But the rest 99 will be truely alone forever. Are u able to accept such future?
If money is an issue, learn to live humble n live within means. U wont die in sg even low pay
If fun or destress is wat u looking for, go get a FB or even a bf.
If career, go ahead

Big Sexy
06-10-2012, 07:05 AM
why dont you get a decent job?
dont be a lazy bump who just wants easy money..
i dont know what you gonna tell your next generation if they ask you what did u work as when u were younger.. there is also a risk of getting std/hiv in the trade.. read this (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=29801)

sane1
06-10-2012, 08:35 AM
If money is an issue, learn to live humble n live within means. U wont die in sg even low pay
If fun or destress is wat u looking for, go get a FB or even a bf.
If career, go ahead

why dont you get a decent job?
dont be a lazy bump who just wants easy money..
i dont know what you gonna tell your next generation if they ask you what did u work as when u were younger.. there is also a risk of getting std/hiv in the trade.. read this (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=29801)

I agree. Though $ is crucial but it does not stand at the top priority, u need so much more to keep u going in life n spur u to work harder to the next level.

apple26
06-10-2012, 09:11 AM
As a woman I will tell you NO don't do it.

There is always a way out in life and you don't have to choose this path. If it's just for money please don't do it. Although can there be any other reason why you will need to do this?

acidicavex
06-10-2012, 09:26 AM
Get a 2nd job if really short of cash for a short period should be able to endure thru. Long term hmm well depend on why you will short of cash for a long term? Don't take a easy way out and regret later.

Like most experience samster post above are ready for all those stuff that your clients is going to dump at you.

If you still want to take the easy way than may I suggest you read thru the other the sub thread go get yourself a sugardaddy at least you will be serving one guy rather than random. I don't know how average you are whatever but reading some the post I think you might be able to bargain or barter something for yourself.

Good luck solving your financial woos.

Joe Fox
06-10-2012, 09:31 AM

lets meet n talk abt this...

astrojam69
06-10-2012, 09:38 AM
Glad to read the sensible advices by fellow samsters here.
Well sis, do consider seriously and are you really mentally strong accept to be ride and doggie by clients who comes in all sort of shapes and sizes.
Just my cents worth

ddog
06-10-2012, 10:02 AM
You have no pride in you or you just want quick money? Not to mention those already chosen this path but for as yourself you don't want to have a bf, fall in love, instead you chose to serve all sorts of men? If that's what you want, your life then.

Lucifer666
06-10-2012, 01:41 PM
TS, what is your reason or reasons that make you have such a consideration?
As a lot of bros had mention to this thread in some earlier post, can you face the world (your world) if you have be recognise by some one you know... Worst if your family members.... You really such give some serious thinking before starting it.

rosalind
07-10-2012, 01:16 AM
Its a last resort. I do know the consequences of all these too.

cls2002be
07-10-2012, 03:14 AM
Sis, there must be a way out. Hope you are not turning your fantasy to career.

Lucifer666
07-10-2012, 08:40 AM

Hi TS, not trying to tell you how to run your life and do what you should do in your own life.
We really don't know much about what kind / type of situation you are in to result of you making such decision.

This decision of you now today will sure bring regret to you one day in the future.

xhotshot
07-10-2012, 12:34 PM
rosalind.. your pm is full.. pm me? i can help you.. pls dun do anything harsh first..

Secret7
07-10-2012, 03:34 PM
Dear Sis

In my line, I meet many foreign FL, singers etc. Outside, they act brave, say smart words, ya ya but inside they cry.

Many come here got no choice. Many have heard the sob stories they tell but believe me, no one come here do this business because they like it.

Sometimes, when they are lost and lonely, they share stories with me. Yes, sure they got rich guys give them sometimes $5,000 to go shopping but inside they hate themselves. The bags and clothes, some go back home and give away because they are bad memories.

So if you want to consider this line, remember when you grow older, you cannot forget. Look for other choices. Ask for friends to help. Sure got people who can help you find solution if you need cash urgently. Just have to look harder and be more creative.

My advice is. Don't do it.

fathead
07-10-2012, 03:47 PM

Well, you are in your 20s and i'm sure you have given some serious thoughts to this and weigh the pros and cons. FL, the $ can come quick and also go quick.

If you are serious about this, can always read up on the FL threads on this forum to get a sense of what is required.

If the amount of $ is not too huge, there are still ways out. But it depends on individual circumstances. PM me if you like.

Good luck.

Goatslooter
07-10-2012, 04:22 PM

nobody here support your move to become FL, no Turn Back this is the consequences! try to talk to close friends and drop this idea. :)

purple001
07-10-2012, 04:51 PM
Gal, pls think thru carefully. It's kinda like point of no return. Reading thru what the rest have advised, u sure u wanna go thru these without feeling disgusted/ turned off ? I believe that some FLs did it due to forced circumstances, but pls don't do it for the sake of material stuff ok..? I've been thru bad times and kinda understand how its like when u r really in need of financial help. Singapore is v small, weigh the potential/ possible risks before plunging into it. Take care yea..

sgjoey
07-10-2012, 05:33 PM
TS.... it's another way of earning a living. But know that not everyone can make it in this industry. It's extremely customer-service oriented. If you are determined to try, do not be discouraged by the nay-sayers over here.

dh_hurtz
07-10-2012, 05:51 PM
Just as everyone has stated, i'll throw in my 2 cents worth of advice.

It's a no-go. There's a way, there's always a way and there will always be.

Sometimes its easier to talk to a stranger than someone close. Maybe you already got a good samster friend here? Talk to him/her.

At the end of the day, we're all trying to get home, we all are.

fnulnu88
07-10-2012, 07:33 PM
TS is already an adult, so, she need to make adult decisions...

We all want to live a life on moral means, that means, do what the majority do, earn a decent (albeit, lower) living.

Dont be greedy but if circumstances drove you to such desperate measure,you must have an exit strategy.....earn $xxx,xxx then must stop or retire, else you will be sucked forever into a sink hole so deep...

I have met many WL who are still students, who hold a job but take 1 month off to FL, etc. They go in with their eyes open but money is so easy....it is hard to break the habit.

Think twice, three times, or more....

Erasure
07-10-2012, 08:58 PM
lets meet n talk abt this...

After talking will you solve the problem for her? She don't need to talk, she needs money.

Dear TS, I don't wish to talk, if you decide to fuck, I will be willing to be ur first customer. Let me know what is the price you are looking at. :D

takashi31400
07-10-2012, 09:36 PM
TS, No real serious considerations actually...

If you:

Are not easily repulsed and can still have sex with men you do not like...

Do not orgasm easily but able to fake it fairly well...

Are able / willing to have sex and to shower many times a day...

Are happy to do a health check regularly...like every month or more...

Are discreet and won't accidentally say hi to your customers in public.

Are able to hide your profession from your family and friends...(a friend of mine was a FL in Sg...answered a call fom her occasional okt...turned up at the hotel and met her uncle, mother's brother...luckily, they met at the lobby so both can act blur a bit, okt also wake eyes, pretend she is just friend saying hello when see she garbra...she left to be FL in Hong Kong after that...)

Can protect yourself against stronger men (especially if a group books you...) forcing you to do what you do not want to do...

Then you maybe have a shot at making it...only maybe hor, since you say You are average looking...cheongsters are very practical people...money can spend but must be worth it...

HOWEVER...

If you are smart, you can control a large amount of the above so that the risk is lowered, the unpleasantness reduced and your earnings increased...

Don't worry about the turning back part other bros are concerned with...no one will know if you have taken care of the above...plus...as long as you don't throw your hard earned money away...like on booze, drugs, gambling or a pale faced boy...the income is eye poppingly good and you can retire in a few years....and never, never, never fall in love with a customer regardless of what he says because he knows your profession...guys in love will forgive anything but when problems arise, you cannot erase his memory...

Good luck in your decision...there is no right or wrong in whichever way you choose....just whether you can live with yourself once you have made a decision....

Well said bro .I totally agree with you .