PDA

View Full Version : Stories: My young aunt...

Demonium
04-10-2012, 11:21 AM
This was a story that I came across and it was damn good!

The writer's imagination was superb and had a lot of twist with a touch of Taboo....

Here it is:

My mom has a 35 year old single younger sister. We are all very close and today we helped her to move house. After we packed everything and were about to leave, we realised there was not enough room in the car for everyone to sit. My dad was driving, my mom sit in front, and the back seats was fully stacked with stuff. No choice lor, she have to sit on my lap. I was wearing shorts and have a habit of going commando. I'm a 23 year old young man with a little experience with women. How to tahan a 35 year old slim and shapely lady wearing a short dress on my lap?

When she sat down on my lap, i realised my limp kkj was pointing between her butt crack. I was hoping she doesn't back up into me and feel me poking her behind. As we got on the way, the bumps and swerves made her grind her butt into my lap. Damn it, my kkj was getting hard. Then when my dad had to jam brake bcos of a lady driver, she almost fell off me. When she sat back on my lap, she made sure to back up all the way onto me. My half hard kkj was trapped under her, pressed directly under her dress.

Maybe she felt me poking thru my shorts into her from below, but she didn't say anything. She continued to make small talk with my parents. I decided I had to adjust my kkj to make the poking less obvious to her but I can't use my hands with her on top of me. I tried to think of the upcoming presidential election and Tony Tan's face to make my hardness go away but it was not working. Every bump on the road was working against me. Every thrust of her butt on my kkj was making me harder. Until I am very sure she could feel my erection thru the thin cloth of her short dress.

To be continued.......

ebichu03
04-10-2012, 11:23 AM
Sound Familiar lei.

Tianake
04-10-2012, 11:25 AM
Sound Familiar lei.

copied from a old thread

4Dguru
04-10-2012, 11:28 AM
By runroader?

http://runroaderstories.blogspot.sg/

runroader
04-10-2012, 11:54 AM
thank you TS for your support :o

mrham
04-10-2012, 12:22 PM
Bro runroader please finish the Xmas story... Been waiting for ending for a looong time...

Belwins555
04-10-2012, 02:03 PM
By runroader?

http://runroaderstories.blogspot.sg/

Bro you are good . :D

Demonium
05-10-2012, 08:33 AM
ALAMAK!!!

Million of apologies as did not know that this was an old post...Bro Runroader and other bros....very sorry..

I came across and after read the story of Auntie...was damn steam!!

Hopefullly I was not zapped cos if this...

Wil not post further!!

:(

HANDFUL
05-10-2012, 09:17 AM
thank you TS for your support :o

LOL

Should Up points to original writer !

GuyShy
05-10-2012, 12:03 PM
Wa... Here bros macham inspector..... plagiarism also kanna caught :eek::eek:....Salute Man !!!!! :):)

daretotry
05-10-2012, 03:28 PM
never mind! it is new to me love the story...lol rofl.....:p
It also shows dun fool with the TS here ...they know these stuffs inside out....lol cheers

Demonium
05-10-2012, 05:14 PM
Apologies once again to original TS thus will be careful...learn from lesson liao...thot wanted to share as after reading damn steam...hahaha

Anyways...cheers!! Runroader!!

Summerhillt
05-10-2012, 05:17 PM
Hahah. I read about Knn got Tony tan face damn funny HAHAHAHA!

uslover
05-10-2012, 06:20 PM
copy n paste, no credits to owner.

nishikado
05-10-2012, 06:41 PM
lol super old treat omg