PDA

View Full Version : What to do when caught cheonging

ddae44
03-10-2012, 09:40 AM
Wifey caught me cheonging and wanted a divorce. What to do?? Sigh

kazer
03-10-2012, 09:50 AM
Wifey caught me cheonging and wanted a divorce. What to do?? Sigh

Did she actually see you doing the act ?

see see only
03-10-2012, 09:51 AM
Yo bro ...

Calm down calm down .... ;)

Full details needed .... cheong what ??? :rolleyes:

sta1100
03-10-2012, 09:55 AM
Get caught by wife/AV ??? can let us know so we can help.

DegenerationX
03-10-2012, 10:02 AM
ya man bro, calm down and tell us the full details so that we can help or smoke your way out.

starbuck
03-10-2012, 10:11 AM
Yup bro, if you were not caught in the act, you can convince her that you never do it. If you cannot convince her, you still can confuse her ....:D

iluvbreast
03-10-2012, 10:32 AM
My 2 cents worth, I think TS maybe kan cheong now to resolve the problem with his wife....

but if TS is reading this, please stop and post the situation now if you decided that you need our advice and suggestions, it maybe better to talk a bit with the bros here as we are not emotionally stress at the moment and can think in a more rational way to resolve the problem...

(o)(o) Tuner
03-10-2012, 10:45 AM
Relax TS. There is a solution to every problem. Tell us more in details so that our bros here can give you professional advice.

SekLo
03-10-2012, 11:06 AM
Die die also don't admit you steal eat.

Tell us the full detail.

tttk3388
03-10-2012, 11:56 AM
TS what did she caught you of? I believe you do want some help or suggestions since you started this thread? Provide some details and some of the bros here will be able to help.

freeneasy168
03-10-2012, 11:59 AM
TS no head no tail how to help u?

naan1974
03-10-2012, 02:40 PM
Die die until sky drop also say no, unless is 100% proven.
Er...Are you the CNB gay and your wife caught you with cecilia?
then you mati liao

thomas88
03-10-2012, 03:26 PM
A divorce lawyer once told me that even if your wife caught you having sex with another woman, you'll still deny that it happen for he says never to admit you're unfaithful to her at any circumstances.

Mountain
03-10-2012, 03:36 PM
You got 2 options, either you beg for forgiveness or you accept the divorce.

Beg for forgiveness:

You promise her you will never do it again. Treat her like princess from now onwards, so that she know deep down you still love her very much.

One downside to note is that your actions could be very much be controlled by her in the future as she would bring up this issue again if you mistreated her in any means.

Good thing is that, it would save the hassle of filing a divorce and avoid the embarrassment. You are sure at a losing end which I'm sure any of you guys doesn't want this to happen.

Let says if she forgive you, then count yourself lucky. This second chance is for you to turn a new leaf, even though you could still sneak and play around at times, you must know there will never be a third chance.

So chances are 50-50. Work your way up. I'm sure she will forgives you.

Filing a divorce:

Embarrassment, shamefulness, you will be left alone, discriminated and you can't face your friends, your family, relatives, or even yourself.

You might have to pay for what you done to your wife, and everything would be against you.

One last thing to note, she would never going to forgive you ever again.

Think carefully... :)

Summerhillt
03-10-2012, 06:22 PM
Divorce loh.. Woman very remember hatred one. You betray her once that's it lol

ddae44
03-10-2012, 07:33 PM
Sorry bros,

I was caught by her when she off my phone alarm when the fl send me msg via Line. I swear I nv want to see her again. And now nothing seems to work. Ive confessed i did go but tats different from love..sigh ..im a dead man

Alf1977
03-10-2012, 08:49 PM
The trust she had in you is broken.. And the marriage will never be the same again.. It happened to me before stupid Thai sluts whom I know from club Atlantis SMS me and she saw the message.. I told her this type of woman will send mass SMS-es to all her clients.. And it means nothing .. She took my words but became very suspicious when my phone rings or when there is message. I learnt my lesson, if I want to play or give phone number to another girl, better to give prepaid card number and keep that phone out of her sight. (The best tip I can offer is she must not know such a phone exists in your life, and you will be pretty much safe from such situation that TS mentioned)

toldo
03-10-2012, 08:57 PM
OK bro, try this. Are u using a prepaid card? if yes, then its easier.
Just tell her that u dont know who that person was. Yes may be a FL but sms to a wrong guy (may be sms to previous no owner, but definately not u). Well, if the sms got your name then its dead end. WOrd of advice, never give real name to any FL or WL. so some one sms to you by diferent name u can happily deny it. then make the stroy more real. next week get some one try to call your no in midnite. I mean a girl calling u . and yes pls let your wife answer it but that call is being addres to any name but not yours. This will make your wife more convince that the sms that u received are not mean for you, but just a wrong add.

Again if your HP no is a post paid one or the sms got your exact name right.... Then good luck to you.

Word of advice to all cheongster. NEVER USE REAL NAME

sta1100
03-10-2012, 09:19 PM
if an FL send you a sms via line just tell yr wife in a wrong number unless she spell out yr name and she call the FL.What done cannot undone know from mistake be nice to her and never go back.

wally888
03-10-2012, 10:09 PM
juz ask ur single guy friend pose as FL bf, arrange a meetup with wife and show that your friend sabo u for fun by using the FL HP to call her. Good luck TS!

Alf1977
03-10-2012, 10:21 PM
Sui, I never thought of using a fake name when I go cheong-ing.. That makes sense!!! I shall keep that in mind when I go fool around. (double protection, if u using a prepaid card + fake name)

There are some apps that can hide phone one ma.. TS can go explore.

ben69
03-10-2012, 10:27 PM
come on guys, pls read TS's post. he alredy confessed to wife. :eek:

i think big problem liao.

any bros got any other solution?

sp150
03-10-2012, 10:50 PM
U admitted everything? Does she know is fl? If not still can say is HC the lady ask u go back find her but when u visit with ur friends u never do the deed. (at least reduce the impact) but if u tell is a prostitute then really don't know how to twist it for u Liao...maybe some other bros here can help with better excuse?

Hooters666
03-10-2012, 10:57 PM
Sorry bros,

I was caught by her when she off my phone alarm when the fl send me msg via Line. I swear I nv want to see her again. And now nothing seems to work. Ive confessed i did go but tats different from love..sigh ..im a dead man

what did you said to and confess to your wife?

first impt rule deny everything.

did u store FL as a contact with a fuckin name like Coco?

Do you have kids? If yes pls try by all means try to save marriage else your kids suffer.

Reoxy
03-10-2012, 11:13 PM
come on guys, pls read TS's post. he alredy confessed to wife. :eek:

i think big problem liao.

any bros got any other solution?

There is more solution. Only can pray that she calm down and consider to forgive.

Its like admitting to the police about stealing and hope that the judge pass a lenient sentence.

wins1973
03-10-2012, 11:18 PM
Divorce lar, woman cannot accept husband steal eat but for woman they steal eat, expect her husband to forgive her.

Or you try to fxxk her at home and sweet talk to her how good she is in bed, your life and future:eek:

TheArtist
04-10-2012, 12:50 AM
Tell your wife that was a moment's folly. With the recent news about raids and all, you found out about such services and are extremely intrigued. Your friend (anyone want to help TS?) also got to know about this and arrange fl to meet up. Asked you along to zhuang dan. Say just wanted to go meet the fl, just an excitement to meet someone in such situation. You never had sex with anyone. It was your friend only. You just didn't know such fl can be so sticky.

You are sorry, everything went so fast, you were not thinking straight. Your friend keep calling you to accompany him at that time you thought just go see see.

BTW, what did you confess to her? Try tell us more, we help you spin story... Tough luck, bro, but see if anyone here can help.

Wizrd
04-10-2012, 01:16 AM
Yes bro...the whole thing hinges on what you confessed to her...no one can help properly without that piece of information...

If you did full confession (assuming the worst case)...then the only option you have left is to beg....beg for forgiveness...that's all you can do...

Feel really sorry for you...but hope lesson learnt... Always . Deny . Everything!

Best of luck bro...

<<totally>>
04-10-2012, 01:27 AM
The most important thing in this case study is:
DO NOT DISCRIMINATE yourself, by admitting to anything.

You must adapted to the DIE DIE cannot say attitude.

You can only say, NO, DO NOT KNOW, HOW I KNOW, things that you do not have acknowledgement to it.

Please clearly stated what you have already done and say? :mad:

Sorry bros,
I was caught by her when she off my phone alarm when the fl send me msg via Line.

What is send msg by line? U mean voice mail? What has it got to do what phone alarm?

I swear I nv want to see her again. And now nothing seems to work. Ive confessed i did go but tats different from love..sigh ..im a dead man

AND the best part is you confessed!! NOW only 1 way, go get the person that you wife often seek advice with!!!!!!! Tell whoever that is to help you saved your marriage. You must go sign the whatever "I WILL NOT DO IT AGAIN" paper or try to do whatever shit just to make her feel "SONG" and you haved been punished enough.

Get your son and daughter to help you say a few good words.

Pray to all the gods to help you.

You can attacked your wife through her past feelings for you and for the sake of greater good in the case of children. If all that do not worked out, then you have to try the worst thing you can do, self embarrassment to show you are really repenting, to make that last feeling in her for you to move.

If that does not show results, you can prepared paper work already.

1NinBKK
04-10-2012, 01:39 AM
Once you admitted, there is no turning back… The more you try to twist, the worse it will be (trust is no longer there the moment you had admitted).

Most people (be it men or women) will not do the real forgive and FORGET… Moving forward, you will be more or less at her mercy. The worst thing that could happen would be even if you behave yourself in future, she will at times still start to find fault in you (when she recalls ..). This act is known as “betrayal” to her. And the moment you chose to do the act you should first plan not to admit in all circumstances. If you failed to do so (in your case now), the decision is on you rather than her. She will eventually calm down (in most cases) but are you ready to live the rest of your life under humble moderation?

BoinKING
04-10-2012, 03:24 AM
I'll take a ciggy and light it up...
and start singing some random hokkien song..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wflMFaDSJDo

PUN INTENDED!

wally888
04-10-2012, 08:46 PM
Maybe try to spend more time with the kids, hope the children can soften her resolve to divorce

Alf1977
04-10-2012, 10:08 PM
Even when TS's wife forgives him, I guarantee their marriage won't be the same again!!! And if TS's wife goes out to get fuck by other guys out of revenge, TS also will LL nothing to say... Maybe TS should divorce his wife since he fool outside, his heart no longer with his wife..

Oh if you happen to be TS's wife.. I pity you that your husband no longer loves you, maybe you should go outside to polish your bed skills with other guys .. So that your next guy or husband will go look for prostitutes!!!

Alf1977
04-10-2012, 10:17 PM
Anyway, since TS already got caught and admitted doing the deed with the FL, might as well carry on to try other FLs since the marriage won't be the same again.. I bet you will dare to have sex or do bj for TA, thinking how dirty he is now..

iluvbreast
06-10-2012, 10:52 AM
Well I don't know if it helps, something similar happened to my friend, A when he was about to get married, fiancée caught a sms in his phone. To cut the long story short, A confessed that it was a session together with this very big client (the wedding was paid for by the commission made on this single deal).

Naturally the fiancée was very upset and nearly wanted to call off the wedding. A gotten one of us (Matchmaker between him and fiancée) to talk to the fiancée, even brought her to see what kind of shit A sometimes have to put up to secure a deal.

To cut the long story short, the bride and groom had a very long discussion, at the end they decided they are better together so they decided to go ahead with the wedding.

Now they are still together but the wife does control him quite a bit, the good thing is the wife trust us :D so we are still able to meet up and all.

apple26
06-10-2012, 10:57 AM
Where did the TS go? Any updates?

genevaguy
06-10-2012, 11:03 AM
Buddy

Drop her like an anchor off a boat. There are lots of fish in the sea to pick from and no one perfect woman. You obviously did this because 1. you are bored; 2. she is boring in bed; 3. you needed to dip your tool into other waters for other reasons. I can tell you....even if you fix things up...you are screwed...cause you won't be able to go anywhere, do anything, etc on your own again.

So....bail out while you can

GG

littlepok
06-10-2012, 11:17 AM
i think there are much more to a marriage than sex. sex can find outside but not wife who understand u and go thru good and bad times with u.

think about it, if u really treasure what u have now, agree to any terms she set for u, such as her keeping all your credit cards/ salary, be home by 6, anytime can let her find your location (new iphone IOS 6 function. the nemesis of SBF and chiongsters against OCs)

convince her that u are genuinely changing for the better. give her the confidence that things can get better. after that then find loopholes to play outside.

i believe men can be faithful to the woman by heart and that is enough. body and mind are 2 separate entities. women felt differently but who cares...

Alf1977
06-10-2012, 12:08 PM
think about it, if u really treasure what u have now, agree to any terms she set for u, such as her keeping all your credit cards/ salary, be home by 6, anytime can let her find your location (new iphone IOS 6 function. the nemesis of SBF and chiongsters against OCs)

Can you enlighten me on the new IOS 6 function, how to find one's location from another iPhone?

fnulnu88
06-10-2012, 07:42 PM
What did Arnold Schwazenegger said when he was asked in 60 minutes? "I am not perfect"...

But i am sure he will be back in his old womanizing ways in no time :D

SekLo
06-10-2012, 09:50 PM
我只是犯了全天下男人会犯的错 - 成龙

biozaogeng
07-10-2012, 02:36 AM
Option 1) Beg for forgiveness like all the bros mentioned. if you love her just play up all the romantic moments, if got kids use them to your advantage. get all her family/friends on your side. women are soft, tell you 99% will forgive their husband, provided they really love them. although they will NEVER forget. almost everyone i know (except me) got cheat on their wives and alot of them know but they still forgive. no worries lah, like her chillax a while, things will be ok.

2) drop her, divorce then divorce lah. got money to eat outside should have money pay alimony right. ai zai!

3) let her cheat on you. let her song and let you feel how it feels like. even steven then steady again lor.

Alf1977
07-10-2012, 08:50 AM
Most people here will choose option 1... Guess 99% of men want to eat outside yet want their wives to forgive them when get caught (that is the so-called understanding wives) .. Don't think men here can take it when their women fool around with other men, even when they have been eating outside. (If the couple have children, the men can use of the future of their children to fool outside... Most of the times, the woman who is the mother of the children would not want the children to grow without a father.. So they LL accept the fact their husbands fool around ... Definitely not because they are understanding, simply just they don't want their children to be laughed without a father.

diputs1269
08-10-2012, 08:50 AM
Where did the TS go? Any updates?

I think TS is gone case liao, cannot appeal anymore:mad: but still hope he can try to salvage his marriage:)
Must rememmber to always cheong with caution and be safe, avoid being caught:D

shiokpleasure
08-10-2012, 10:01 AM

You must adapted to the DIE DIE cannot say attitude.

You can only say, NO, DO NOT KNOW, HOW I KNOW, things that you do not have acknowledgement to it.

Please clearly stated what you have already done and say? :mad:

What is send msg by line? U mean voice mail? What has it got to do what phone alarm?

AND the best part is you confessed!! NOW only 1 way, go get the person that you wife often seek advice with!!!!!!! Tell whoever that is to help you saved your marriage. You must go sign the whatever "I WILL NOT DO IT AGAIN" paper or try to do whatever shit just to make her feel "SONG" and you haved been punished enough.

Get your son and daughter to help you say a few good words.

Pray to all the gods to help you.

You can attacked your wife through her past feelings for you and for the sake of greater good in the case of children. If all that do not worked out, then you have to try the worst thing you can do, self embarrassment to show you are really repenting, to make that last feeling in her for you to move.

If that does not show results, you can prepared paper work already.

i believe that he meant "line" to be this app called "line". iphone and android phones have this app.

guess the phone is too smart for him. better stick to nokia dumbphone.

what's more dumb is to use his personal line for cheong purposes.

sean69
08-10-2012, 11:34 AM

er..

it is incriminate.... not discriminate.. :D

<<totally>>
08-10-2012, 12:12 PM
er..

it is incriminate.... not discriminate.. :D

Okie, thanks. Paiseh, xiao di here Bo Tak Chey. I go back write down in my 555 notebook for further reference.

IOS 6 got new function to siam your location. Check my post over here (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=7900510&postcount=33). Think that should work. I no iphone to confirm,anyone want to spare me. :o

apple26
08-10-2012, 01:24 PM
Lol!! What is 555 notebook? Means?

FattyDad
08-10-2012, 01:44 PM

555 is a brand of notebook.. Literally jot down in the notebook using pen.. Old school style.. :D

http://pastpresentperfect.wordpress.com/tag/drink/

Alf1977
08-10-2012, 01:44 PM
555 notebook is a cheap n very small real note book which you can buy from stationery shops. Cost around 10-20 cents each.

<<totally>>
08-10-2012, 02:12 PM
Wah liu! You never see before meh? Those uncles and aunties long long time used to record their secret.

http://i.imgur.com/B2r1Q.jpg

sean69
08-10-2012, 03:12 PM

Wah liu! You never see before meh? Those uncles and aunties long long time used to record their secret.

http://i.imgur.com/B2r1Q.jpg

bro totally.. this is what i term "Generation Gap" !!! ... :D :D .. i think i still have 1 555 notebook lying in my drawer somewhere..

apple26
08-10-2012, 05:29 PM
Ohh Ya now I know... Ya saw before but I thought it could have another meaning mah hahaha thanks guys

<<totally>>
08-10-2012, 05:44 PM
Ohh Ya now I know... Ya saw before but I thought it could have another meaning mah hahaha thanks guys

I am very 'simple' in my thinking but you are thinking a bit too much. :D

bro totally.. this is what i term "Generation Gap" !!! ... :D :D .. i think i still have 1 555 notebook lying in my drawer somewhere..

Please do not place me in such 'high' position. I only passed 30 a little tweeny bit loh. Where got those gaps you mentioned. :mad: