PDA

View Full Version : RLS : My first encounter on two blood-ties ahlian sister.

SilverCynical89
03-10-2012, 02:50 AM
Firstly , pardon my grammer. After taking up with much courage , I decided to share my experiences here.

This was happened two years ago , only name(s) and location(s) have been changed to protect our identity.

Please up my points in future if this interest you enough to let me out of moderation , at lease I got contribute hor.

'One fine day , God would shine upon you' as my finger hits the 'Enter' button on my screen keyboard

Few minutes later , a pop up sounds occurs. I unlocked my phones and tab down my Samsung Nexus to check the notification
' Cherly likes your comments : One fine day , God would shine upon you.... 4 minutes ago '

The moment the pop up appeared, I am right in her profiles the next second; viewing up her profiles pictures (26).

SilverCynical89
03-10-2012, 02:55 AM
Usual xmm phototaking session lah , few of the same photo with the toilet frame background with different smiles shine into the camera , I knew she was trying to snapshot herself while trying to shift her attention on and off against the mirror and screen.

Quickly slide against my iPhone screens to check on a clearer pictures without editing with instagram & photoshoot , there's 2 of the photo which caught my eyes.

(14) All I wanted is being love
Sitting down on the floor with her both hand posing behind , both feets was locking against each other. Wearing a black baby doll dress with her hair falling against her face showing almost half of her face , smiling against the camera from far

I stared for awhile , ' woah , buay pai leh. Play the leg , can play half day liao '

SilverCynical89
03-10-2012, 03:04 AM
I slides my index fingers against my screen twice.

(16) Sister<3
There was two lady in this photo , she was standing on the left but this time her 'friend' was holding onto her phone doing the usual snapshot taking.

Cherly was wearing a white off-shoulder dress ,could see her full figure as the dress was tightly cling onto her skins almost showing her full asset (At lease also got B leh). On the right , was a young lady with long brown hair with a cute dimple on her right cheek wearing a blue baby doll dress.

I told myself 'waseh , finally got a clearer pictures of her(Cheryl) liao'

I screened my eyes on one of the comments left by her friends below' Pretty babe ^^,two chiobu sia'

I widen my eyes when I saw the last comment
'Cheryl : knn of course la, my real sister leh'

debio
03-10-2012, 04:03 AM
So, you using Samsung or Iphone?

Kvice
04-10-2012, 02:24 AM
So, you using Samsung or Iphone?

LOL! Eagle eye. Two posts already spot mistake.

skyline2000
04-10-2012, 09:40 AM
Maybe TS got 2 phones.

Tianake
04-10-2012, 11:33 AM
Maybe TS got 2 phones.

lol.. Samsung Nexus and iphone.

Belwins555
04-10-2012, 02:06 PM
Please keep story cuming.

LooseCannon
04-10-2012, 10:18 PM
if I do not recall wrongly, Nexus S was not released in Singapore till 2011. I think the TS might be too confused over the phones he was using :)

caister
04-10-2012, 11:26 PM
pls continue cant wait for it to carry on