PDA

View Full Version : What if your wife was Cecilia Sue?

ferragamo
02-10-2012, 11:58 AM
Imagine if your wife was Cecilia Sue, everyday in the newspapers about having an affair

what would you do, considering there is also a small child in the story... ?

ajlover
02-10-2012, 12:57 PM
Imagine if your wife was Cecilia Sue, everyday in the newspapers about having an affair

what would you do, considering there is also a small child in the story... ?

gone fuck.... whole world knows it... how to face the world... knn.... then u start to wonder who fathered the kid... if its urs or his ?? ... wa lau.... imagine go kopitiam and ah pek commended... 'hey, that cecilia bj must be good'..

shame to the max....:eek:

naturegreen
02-10-2012, 01:39 PM
gone fuck
shame to the max....:eek:

Hard to say. Many women nowadays are fucking behind their husbands' back and it's just that it has not picha lobang.

ferragamo
02-10-2012, 01:43 PM
Hard to say. Many women nowadays are fucking behind their husbands' back and it's just that it has not picha lobang.

so is it easier to accept if it is known only between the couple, compared to this case where everyone in Singapore knows?

littlepok
02-10-2012, 02:29 PM
well, the char bor MILF quite hot and should have some $$$ also. bring overseas and start afresh lor, depends on how much love there is.

nonetheless, if i know my wife is sucking outside for commission and progress in work, i dont think i can accept it. men is never objective though. if u screw your hot milf boss to promote or commission, the guy might say loudly "还不是为了这个家!" when found out by the wife.

if the CS husband is reading, be sure the bros here are behind u. stay strong, stay horny.

yang punk
02-10-2012, 02:34 PM
Who knows...in contrition she may be the best slut wife in Singapore rewarding him with the good morning and good night bjs everyday. Now which man can say no to that?

owl888
02-10-2012, 02:37 PM
If CS never do BBBJ for her husband and found out she goes around sucking other guys dicks dont think any hubby can take it! :eek:

DegenerationX
02-10-2012, 02:40 PM
If CS never do BBBJ for her husband and found out she goes around sucking other guys dicks dont think any hubby can take it! :eek:

I think should have lah. If she really nev bbbj for her husband, then the husband can really go jump sea liao :D

Summerhillt
02-10-2012, 03:11 PM
HAHAHHA. Epic thread. Wa nbz if i am Cecilia husband. I sure tell everybody that I am divorcing her. Imagine her husband the office people all gossip behind him. How the relatives think about her. Best is divorce her la. Haiz.

A man's ego is cannot underestimate de. If Cecilia Tio rape still ok but cb news spread that in great world city apartment also got sex and than force your head down only u suck? I mean lol if you not gien yourself you also won't suck de mah

P.S Cecilia the face actually got the cfm milf face lol

TehGaDai
02-10-2012, 03:18 PM
Cecilia's hubby must be an old uncle. cannot satisfied her thats why go out tabao... actually... she is damn hot.
Imagine her 'sultry lips'' giving you a blowjob! wah sey! WOOHOOOOOO... :D
"SUCK it Bitch'"!!!!!

virtualpitan
02-10-2012, 03:59 PM
If Cecilia Sue is my wife I'd be DIYing.

Anybody wanna take me?

Mythbuster
02-10-2012, 06:35 PM
Cecilia's hubby must be an old uncle. cannot satisfied her thats why go out tabao... actually... she is damn hot.
"SUCK it Bitch'"!!!!!

Nice one bro , thats a good lol :D

TehGaDai
02-10-2012, 07:19 PM
Nice one bro , thats a good lol :D

YEAH! She is just 1 horny bitch... :D
Hahah... wondering if her panties smells... nice?

simp2
02-10-2012, 08:03 PM
Quickly get a mistress or FB and show off to your relatives and friends, telling them that you've know it all this while. Stay married because of commitment only, and of course occassional sex and blow job.

andyk
02-10-2012, 08:12 PM
Met her a long time ago....I think if U guys have met her,then U probably wun bother to start tis thread because she have bad complexion....with layers of make up....and her attitude sucks !!! Real turn off !!! So with tis mess she's in....I am not sure to pity her or not ??? :confused:

GowHowSeow
02-10-2012, 09:08 PM
"SUCK it Bitch'"!!!!!

I think he strayed because she (Ng's wife) did not give him BJ

simp2
02-10-2012, 10:27 PM
I think he strayed because she (Ng's wife) did not give him BJ

I fully agree cos I won't force anyone to give me a blow job. Its my nightly good night kiss from my wife.