PDA

View Full Version : Engaging FL

Guardsmanwarrio
01-10-2012, 11:40 AM
It is legal to engage FL , be it online or on street as long as they are of legal age 18 and above , am I right to say that?

MrBass
01-10-2012, 12:59 PM
It is legal to engage FL , be it online or on street as long as they are of legal age 18 and above , am I right to say that?

you've said it right

Guardsmanwarrio
01-10-2012, 03:37 PM
But why if there are raids , we as customers still kana?

bernardlee
01-10-2012, 05:48 PM
If kanna raid just cooperate and becomes the witness upon request. Do not be funny with the officers.

jamesrockwell
01-10-2012, 08:16 PM
I'm not from Singapore but what I heard from people is that FL industry in Singapore is kinda grey area? As in the government never say legal or illegal..they just close one eye open one eye...as they know FL industry is quite lucrative as well....so if kanna raid, still kanna geh...unlike Holland, it's legalized FL industry.

Correct me if I'm wrong though.:rolleyes:

Guardsmanwarrio
01-10-2012, 08:28 PM
So it is still illegal la?!:confused:

Guardsmanwarrio
02-10-2012, 10:56 AM
So to say just not get caught with pants down ok le la.
After bonk is consider safe right ?

DegenerationX
02-10-2012, 11:00 AM
So to say just not get caught with pants down ok le la.
After bonk is consider safe right ?

Even if caught pants down, it's still safe. It is not illegal to go for prostitution in SG, as long as the gal is above 18yo

sta1100
02-10-2012, 11:01 AM
Nothing wrong, FL want your $$$ you want her PUSSY, if get caught with a local FL no problem, but with a other FL just work with AV. they will understand unless you are tring to be funny.

Guardsmanwarrio
02-10-2012, 03:22 PM
Nothing wrong, FL want your $$$ you want her PUSSY, if get caught with a local FL no problem, but with a other FL just work with AV. they will understand unless you are tring to be funny.

I see . So age is the main issue here ..

PussFlicks
02-10-2012, 03:40 PM
Age is not the only issue. The key word and grey area is: solicitation. As long as the FL is not seen or heard soliciting for business / sex, i guess you are safe from prosecution. If if the FL got caught, like some of the bros here rightly pointed out; you are most likely to be a witness unless you screwed a minor!!

Guardsmanwarrio
03-10-2012, 10:55 AM
Age is not the only issue. The key word and grey area is: solicitation. As long as the FL is not seen or heard soliciting for business / sex, i guess you are safe from prosecution. If if the FL got caught, like some of the bros here rightly pointed out; you are most likely to be a witness unless you screwed a minor!!

Solicitation seen in the form of SMS counted?Although not seen or heard directly, using SMS as a form of media to get business counted?

DegenerationX
03-10-2012, 10:59 AM
Solicitation seen in the form of SMS counted?Although not seen or heard directly, using SMS as a form of media to get business counted?

Are u trying to do a school project on this topic? Asking so many questions.

slider_72
03-10-2012, 11:29 AM
Gosh, I think I must have seen the same question being asked here like a million times already.

It is not illegal for a man to engage the services of a prostitute in Singapore provided the service provider is above 18 years old at the time of the act. Therefore, it makes no difference to the guy whether you pick up a hooker off the streets, from one of the online okts, or through the introduction of your best friend's big brother's cousin's grandfather or whoever.

It is not an offence for anyone to be caught in a sleazy budget hotel with a hooker. Not even if you were caught with your dick in her mouth.

It is however an offence for someone to solicit in public. It is also an offence for someone to live off the immoral earnings of another person.

If you get busted during a raid, please bear in mind that you did not commit any offence. You may be asked to assist the police in their investigation. There is no need for anyone to bail you out as you did not commit any offence. You are merely assisting the police in your capacity as a good law-abiding and tax-paying citizen.

tsukahara
04-10-2012, 12:48 AM
Gosh, I think I must have seen the same question being asked here like a million times already.

It is not an offence for anyone to be caught in a sleazy budget hotel with a hooker. Not even if you were caught with your dick in her mouth.

The ex-cop at the next table of the coffeeshop I was drinking in takes issue with this statement. He claims you have to put your dick into the pussy otherwise it IS an offence. Got such reasoning meh? :rolleyes:

ArChi
04-10-2012, 08:25 AM
Oral sex is unnatural sex. That is illegal

slider_72
04-10-2012, 10:43 AM
The ex-cop at the next table of the coffeeshop I was drinking in takes issue with this statement. He claims you have to put your dick into the pussy otherwise it IS an offence. Got such reasoning meh? :rolleyes:

Hahaha. The ex-cop sitting at the next table in the coffeeshop is quite right. Having a blowjob is considered as unnatural sex. This is a relic left down from the old colonial days when Her Majesty the Queen of England ruled this land.

After independence there was a High Court decision where the Judge ruled that having oral sex as a pre-cursor to actual penetrative vagina sex is not unnatural. Therefore, your ex-cop acquaintance is quite right. A blowjob alone is technically illegal. You must fuck the bitch after getting a blowjob. If you CIM, you must tell the bitch to let you fuck her the second time otherwise the police will catch you.

SekLo
04-10-2012, 11:22 AM
That's why he is ex-cop. Oral sex between different sex is no more illegal in Sillypore. Only oral sex between gays are.

tsukahara
04-10-2012, 08:00 PM
Hahaha. The ex-cop sitting at the next table in the coffeeshop is quite right. Having a blowjob is considered as unnatural sex. This is a relic left down from the old colonial days when Her Majesty the Queen of England ruled this land.

After independence there was a High Court decision where the Judge ruled that having oral sex as a pre-cursor to actual penetrative vagina sex is not unnatural. Therefore, your ex-cop acquaintance is quite right. A blowjob alone is technically illegal. You must fuck the bitch after getting a blowjob. If you CIM, you must tell the bitch to let you fuck her the second time otherwise the police will catch you.

Thanks for the clarification. :D