PDA

View Full Version : FL excl. RM, what is the procedure?

tohKiaBee
30-09-2012, 08:30 PM
really feeling like bonking a FL in Dome 2 but she is without Room.
Me newbie here, so dunno what to do in this case.

Do I...

1) Go early, check in a room in Hotel81, wait in room and text her room no. and wait?
2) Book her and she will book a room and inform me and I'll just pay her the svc + room charges?
3) Text her, wait for her arrive, then bring her to hotel and check in together?

...I dun have a car, so for option 3 a bit problem.
Btw, a side qns, isn't it more dangerous to bonk in hotels since AV raid them too?
I feel those FL with rooms safer....what do you think?

tohKiaBee
03-10-2012, 11:38 PM
can someone help to ans my noob qns?

btw, is being caught with FL in hotel during raid illegal?

i read in some thread that only solicitation and sex with minor is illegal but caught in hotel with FL (over 18) during the act is ok...true or false?

callmebad
03-10-2012, 11:42 PM
option 2 should be ok
try to get a room outside of Geylang and those frequently raid areas
during raid, if you're there, you should have no problem if the girl is 18 and above

tohKiaBee
04-10-2012, 12:16 AM
i prefer option 2 as well...

for option 1, if the receptionist happen to be someone i know, then siao liao...
better to dart in, do the deed, and get out...

DegenerationX
04-10-2012, 10:29 AM
Now H81 requires 2 ID to check in. So option 1 & 2 is out. What you can do is arrange to meet outside the hotel and check in together.

But then, becos of this 2 ID regulations, most FLs conduct their business in other hotels. In such case, it will be the SOP for you to check in first and then sms her the room number.

tohKiaBee
04-10-2012, 09:18 PM
ermm....ok, here's a totally noob qns.

1) How to book a 1-2hr rm? Call up beforehand or just walk-in?
2) If not H81, which hotel then? H81 is the only one I know.

DegenerationX
05-10-2012, 01:11 PM
ermm....ok, here's a totally noob qns.

1) How to book a 1-2hr rm? Call up beforehand or just walk-in?
2) If not H81, which hotel then? H81 is the only one I know.

To book room, just walk in and book. As for which hotel, do not worry about it. FLs have their designated hotels to conduct the business. Just check with them

sta1100
11-10-2012, 10:24 AM
can someone help to ans my noob qns?

btw, is being caught with FL in hotel during raid illegal?

i read in some thread that only solicitation and sex with minor is illegal but caught in hotel with FL (over 18) during the act is ok...true or false?

Go open room at any 81 etc, show your IC pay $$$ than screw. if the FL is local you are safe but if the FL is other country work with AV don't try to be hero.

i prefer option 2 as well...

for option 1, if the receptionist happen to be someone i know, then siao liao...
better to dart in, do the deed, and get out...

As for your this question I don;t know how to reply. want to screw FL want help and see some one working on hotel worry must well bring home the FL to screw sure won;t be seen by anyone.