PDA

View Full Version : What is the best way to get girls in club?

Dragro
30-09-2012, 05:59 PM
Just started clubbing recently because my army friends ask me to join them. So, I went to have a look and have fun with my friends to drink and talk cock. Then after awhile I went to dancefloor and saw 1 of my friend busy frenching a girl who I think he just met in club. Somewhat I envy my friend.
So, those experienced samsters can teach me how to get girls? Both male and female are free to comment on what ladies are looking for in clubs and importantly how to get girls to be your partner for the night.

passerby25
30-09-2012, 06:32 PM
start a topic with them. eg. Hi, cutie, is your tits the firm type or softy type...

if they like you, then they will put your hands onto their booty.

celeBALLin
30-09-2012, 09:05 PM
I really like the honesty there bro. I shall therefore humbly enlighten you with a few of my tips. :cool:

Confidence
A cardinal trait required in attracting the attention of the opposite sex positively. I'm gonna spare the details and go straight to the to-dos.
You see a dame in the club dancing, just approach her and spark up some simple small talk with her minus the introduction. (e.g: Hey! You wanna dance?) If she agrees or nods, congratulations! You got yourself a girl for the night. After a few minutes (or hour(s)) of dry humpi--dancing/grinding , offer to get a drink for her and that's when both of you will start the conventional introductory lines and eventually exchange numbers to be your clubbing kakis or more ;).

celeBALLin
30-09-2012, 09:06 PM
Oh and I almost forgot, if the aforementioned dame rejects/ignores you. Fret not, find another one and go fishing, a lingo used by frequent club goers for head-hunting girls.

| sorry for double posting, I can't seem to publish posts exceeding 800 characters or so. |

iotr
30-09-2012, 10:32 PM
it takes guts & cash.

royalblood
30-09-2012, 11:14 PM
talk to them, don't aim to get laid or whatever. just treat talking to girls as a reference point or experience. you'll get better as you keep practicing and learn from your reference points.

Dragro
30-09-2012, 11:23 PM
haha, i think looks sometimes matters alot. There is once, I talk to one of the girls there, she just ask me to fuck off in my face. :eek:
For my friend's case, i guess he is just handsome to get girls come to him. :cool:

yangguo
30-09-2012, 11:29 PM
haha, i think looks sometimes matters alot. There is once, I talk to one of the girls there, she just ask me to fuck off in my face. :eek:
For my friend's case, i guess he is just handsome to get girls come to him. :cool:

Oh I see..

I guess the best way to get girl in club is to undergo plastic surgery first and get a handsome face like Andy Lau or Nicholas Tse. :D

louisckw
30-09-2012, 11:59 PM
Just started clubbing recently because my army friends ask me to join them. So, I went to have a look and have fun with my friends to drink and talk cock. Then after awhile I went to dancefloor and saw 1 of my friend busy frenching a girl who I think he just met in club. Somewhat I envy my friend.
So, those experienced samsters can teach me how to get girls? Both male and female are free to comment on what ladies are looking for in clubs and importantly how to get girls to be your partner for the night.

Hmm... charm is hard to be taught. Usually it's either you have it or you don't.

But fret not, there are always ways to improve your chances.

1) Don't be a WUSSY. Meaning, don't be a guy that treats girls like goddesses, queens or princesses. Don't aim to be the super good guy. It's a TURN OFF for girls, especially in the clubs. That doesn't mean you have to be a JERK either and go swearing around girls. It simply means you play it cool, and subtle. The trick is this: find something SPECIFIC that is an ASSET to the girl (preferably not breasts or ass), maybe something like nice hair, long legs or pretty fingers, something that you know the girl herself knows is something that she is proud of, and make fun of it. It's like you are making fun of her nice hair, but you're actually letting her know that attracted to her nice hair. Get it? Maybe something like this "hey, that hair of yours, they are so shiny, they annoy me..." and then smile confidently. If the girl doesn't mind to talk to you, she will be interested in continuing the chat from there.

2) Don't be a desperado. Almost the same as #1, but don't show that you're desperate. When you succeed in talking to a girl, don't spend too much time around her. In short, don't make yourself too available. Girls like guys that are hard to get to, ok? After a couple of minutes, excuse yourself to chat with your friends, do something that makes you look confident without sticking to her. She will notice, and she will be attracted.

3) Look manly. Manly doesn't mean you need to have moustache, goatee, beard or hair all over your face and chest, but at least dress PROPERLY. Dress something like Brad Pitt or John Travolta, and you should be in the safe zone. Even if you're 20 something, don't dress like the hippies or Harajuku or look-at-my-shiny-coat-Korean-style guy.

More to come...

keewee
01-10-2012, 12:26 AM
well just be more daring and approached them
even they bo entertained u jus go ahead for another one

confident is the essential quality den the rest is depending on how well u can entertain them and talk to them

BoinKING
01-10-2012, 01:11 AM
eye contact, reciprocal smile.. close proximity/body contact..

but half the girls are drunk and high as a kite.. they may allow some making out but if you proceed further, the next morning.. if they start to panic.. good luck to you.

So it really depends on the age.. best if it's 23 and above..
so just play it safe and don't fuck on the first "date" unless she is eating your tongue out and grabbing you.. then you know she's ready for some fun.

Either way respect them..and who knows they'll be back for more..
You can always contact them later when they're sober and make a conscious decision

Zwbff
01-10-2012, 01:20 AM
Careful dudes.. my friend got a ONS with a girl he hooked up from the club. The girl left after getting his number. He happily thinks he gotten a potential FB. Only to find himself poorer by 10k. That local chick threaten to sue him for rape unless he pays up.

He paid by the way.

comm
01-10-2012, 01:36 AM
Careful dudes.. my friend got a ONS with a girl he hooked up from the club. The girl left after getting his number. He happily thinks he gotten a potential FB. Only to find himself poorer by 10k. That local chick threaten to sue him for rape unless he pays up.

He paid by the way.

actually guys should not go for sex during the first meet up ... only 2nd or 3rd ... save alot of headache

WHY ??

let me tell u ... u never know what kind of potential psycho bitch / emotional nut case / or as mentioned above .. expert scammer

seriously...'scout' her out 1st .... seems like no problem then carry on....

sammyboyfor
01-10-2012, 01:41 AM
Just started clubbing recently because my army friends ask me to join them.

I have a better suggestion... don't WASTE YOUR TIME clubbing. Life is too short for these sorts of inane activities.

Girls are attracted to wealth and power so spend your most productive years achieving financial independence. Once you've made it in life, you'll be a chick magnet without having to do a thing.

justdifferent
01-10-2012, 02:17 AM
it's kinda a counter-intuitive thing. if you go out with the intention of hooking up, chances are you won't be successful, and only end up in frustration.

it's a classic example of aiming for success as a target, instead of letting success be a by-product in the quest for excellence.

people are extremely intuitive creatures, especially moreso for women. most women would be able to sense it - perhaps subconsciously - that you're only interested in getting between their legs, and more often than not, that would be a serious turn off.

just enjoy your night and have no expectations. genuinely enjoy the company of both the men and women around you, party the night away. when you meet someone you have chemistry with, and things start getting interesting, then you start to think about taking it up a notch.

if you think about getting inbetween their legs from the start, it's not gonna work - unless you look like taeyang/matt bomer or you swiped for a 6L belvedere with your amex centurion, but if that was the case you probably wouldn't be here asking this.

just my 2 cents, cheers.

Summerhillt
01-10-2012, 07:18 AM

He paid by the way.

Walan smlj. Eh bro can tell us more about the story here..? Cause I thinking if she didn't record than should be ok what. But I think the police will believe the girl more. Speaking about accusing of rape, I've once came across a news article that a Taiwanese girl had actually sued a guy for raping her. But than the judge accquited the guy of any charges as lol the judge said various sexual position which included the girl " being on top " proved more than enough she was already a wiling party. Hahaha

Twofive9
01-10-2012, 10:12 AM
Walan smlj. Eh bro can tell us more about the story here..? Cause I thinking if she didn't record than should be ok what. But I think the police will believe the girl more. Speaking about accusing of rape, I've once came across a news article that a Taiwanese girl had actually sued a guy for raping her. But than the judge accquited the guy of any charges as lol the judge said various sexual position which included the girl " being on top " proved more than enough she was already a wiling party. Hahaha

Wow the courts in taiwan actually have common sense. Must have been a male judge

tttk3388
01-10-2012, 11:47 AM
Confidence is the key! Just a simple gesture like offering a drink to them will work most of the time. If it doesnt just move on...keep practising it will give you a higher rate of success and confidence as it goes. You dont need to be a handsome or rich guys to get girls!

Good luck & happy chionging!! :D

obeyyodude
01-10-2012, 05:08 PM
I have a better suggestion... don't WASTE YOUR TIME clubbing. Life is too short for these sorts of inane activities.

Girls are attracted to wealth and power so spend your most productive years achieving financial independence. Once you've made it in life, you'll be a chick magnet without having to do a thing.

haha as always the master has very wise advice for us all, get rich and you don't even have to go clubbing!

BoinKING
01-10-2012, 05:56 PM
I like to go clubs because I like the music and love to dance.
If you think money can solve all your troubles you are defo wrong.

I go not for the girls but for the fun i get From dancing and the music, to say u get money and girls yes its only true For a certain aspect..
But birds of the same feather flock together, you get to party with girls who want to party with you is a different thing.

Well some of the hot girls whom guys spent a bomb to woo, well the prefer to party with us for free.
And the best part we share cost of partying..

And i can tell you there are alot of high networth people who are also party animals...its myopic to think you go club u can get girls..

bigjack
01-10-2012, 11:48 PM
hmm.. i still think show them ur lv wallet, rolex, bmw key is v effective. they will chase after u.. juz like what the recently famous taiwaness did. lol

tttk3388
02-10-2012, 11:47 AM
I like to go clubs because I like the music and love to dance.
If you think money can solve all your troubles you are defo wrong.

I go not for the girls but for the fun i get From dancing and the music, to say u get money and girls yes its only true For a certain aspect..
But birds of the same feather flock together, you get to party with girls who want to party with you is a different thing.

Well some of the hot girls whom guys spent a bomb to woo, well the prefer to party with us for free.

And i can tell you there are alot of high networth people who are also party animals...its myopic to think you go club u can get girls..

Nice say bro, i totally agree with you! :D

daretotry
02-10-2012, 12:19 PM

bro she must be a lesbian lah! dun worry keep trying!!!;)

HolaCola
02-10-2012, 12:29 PM
Guess you just need to buy them a drink ;)

taker97
02-10-2012, 12:50 PM
Like some bros said i guess gals are very much attracted to men's self confidence. Juz to share my experience

I recently went clubbing after so long and i was with a male friend. Both of us were dancing in dance floor. He was on one end and i was somewhere in the middle. I was dancing casually all by myself not caring a damn for the world. Alot of gals were dancing in groups and keep laughing at me but i was not bothered at all. I was kinda surprised by my don't care attitude coz i am very conscious about my public behaviour but i was just dancing lah. All of sudden a group of gals in front of me started dancing with me. I too joined in the fun without engaging any body-contact but with just a wink, some smiles and a thumps up sign. Then all of sudden one hot looking gal from the group started grinding against me. I backed off but she kept grinding. Another gal then put her hands over my shoulder and started dancing with me too. I was just enjoying myself and danced with them for couple of songs before i left. The gals gave me a hug before i left. I was really surprised because i was not really in my best attire, with a beard and yet these gals are sporting enough to dance with me. I later realised that maybe my self-confidence to dance all by myself in a crowded dance floor, not engaging a predator mode but a dont care attitude towards the gals may have actually make them initiate the move with me.

valkyrierune
02-10-2012, 01:39 PM
Like some bros said i guess gals are very much attracted to men's self confidence. Juz to share my experience

I recently went clubbing after so long and i was with a male friend. Both of us were dancing in dance floor. He was on one end and i was somewhere in the middle. I was dancing casually all by myself not caring a damn for the world. Alot of gals were dancing in groups and keep laughing at me but i was not bothered at all. I was kinda surprised by my don't care attitude coz i am very conscious about my public behaviour but i was just dancing lah. All of sudden a group of gals in front of me started dancing with me. I too joined in the fun without engaging any body-contact but with just a wink, some smiles and a thumps up sign. Then all of sudden one hot looking gal from the group started grinding against me. I backed off but she kept grinding. Another gal then put her hands over my shoulder and started dancing with me too. I was just enjoying myself and danced with them for couple of songs before i left. The gals gave me a hug before i left. I was really surprised because i was not really in my best attire, with a beard and yet these gals are sporting enough to dance with me. I later realised that maybe my self-confidence to dance all by myself in a crowded dance floor, not engaging a predator mode but a dont care attitude towards the gals may have actually make them initiate the move with me.

yup.. happen to me at thumpers last time lol

zhang
04-10-2012, 05:26 PM
So easy to get gal in club mehz? I not very Gd looking but I Oso ugly la but every time go club to cai de lehz. But Thai gal hot a lot la. Jus bring hm n fuck ol but sianz lehz have to pay. Free one is the best!

DegenerationX
04-10-2012, 05:53 PM
So easy to get gal in club mehz? I not very Gd looking but I Oso ugly la but every time go club to cai de lehz. But Thai gal hot a lot la. Jus bring hm n fuck ol but sianz lehz have to pay. Free one is the best!

Nothing is free in this world. U will have to pay, in one way or another

BTech
04-10-2012, 09:44 PM
The clubs that I go to are more direct.....

Girl: Hello. Wanna come with me?
Me: Ok. How much ?

hahaha!!!

Old man club... or for those with no time or not wanting to waste time, but going in for the direct kill :)

caister
04-10-2012, 11:27 PM
The clubs that I go to are more direct.....

Girl: Hello. Wanna come with me?
Me: Ok. How much ?

hahaha!!!

Old man club... or for those with no time or not wanting to waste time, but going in for the direct kill :)

well bro its not old man club la, its just that not everyone have so much time to kill to go around sianing

end result still the same haha

Jjling
05-10-2012, 02:29 AM
Guy always think of going club to find free fuck and gal always think of go club to find carrot.

Tis is life!!

As a gal, some of my frenz told me tat they wanna to go uob drink n relax ended up sometime Oso go off wif another guy.

But guy is more easy go Thai disco can find le. Den where can gal find?

Putin
05-10-2012, 07:50 AM
Guy always think of going club to find free fuck and
gal always think of go club to find carrot.

Lol, so true :D

Summerhillt
05-10-2012, 08:02 AM
Nowadays clubs like mink and Attica and zirca's envy need spend 1k plus than can have a table Leh. How to Chiong :(

I miss those days back at powerhouse.. I still ish member hahaha.

Haiz. Wanna get girls at club need to be like Peter lim son Leh. Knn. I saw him at zirca with all his bodyguard than he open 30 bottles of martell... How to compete with him..? The girls surely all go find him de ma

Sirrus
06-10-2012, 12:36 AM
cock big big, wallet big big, car fast fast, house big big, credit card shiny shiny,
young young and rock hard body.

i think those works very well.

BTech
06-10-2012, 01:50 AM
High quality white transclucent linen shirt with a thick stack of $1000 bills buldging from the shirt pocket, and sitted in a more brightly lighted area. And oh.. make sure your Aston Martin keys stay on the table with a platinum Vertu phone. And to complete the look.. a rose gold Royal Oak watch on the right wrist ( so that it shows when even shaking hands for intros etc).

And pay the bill with an Amex BLACK Centurion card.

This completes the look and package.....

sleepless111
06-10-2012, 02:42 AM
High quality white transclucent linen shirt with a thick stack of $1000 bills buldging from the shirt pocket, and sitted in a more brightly lighted area. And oh.. make sure your Aston Martin keys stay on the table with a platinum Vertu phone. And to complete the look.. a rose gold Royal Oak watch on the right wrist ( so that it shows when even shaking hands for intros etc).

And pay the bill with an Amex BLACK Centurion card.

This completes the look and package.....

maybe i can only dream about that

Ahjon86
07-10-2012, 11:38 AM
Just a penny of my thoughts here...

Hopes it helps..

For every 5-10 girls u approach or tried to hook up would must likely be futile... why this is the characters of the girls of our beloved region... try partying in another country and u will realized its so much easier to strike a conversation...

For me it's always about the charm you pose the person u are that attracts a girl... try and error to find our can be use best to your advantage... I am a strong believer of looks is not the main factors that attracts a girl.. as long u dun think your face is being run over by a car and you dun think u are ugly u stand a chance we any girl... I almost average too average but I have cupid luck with even gorgeous model that I never think I would have...

If u have the looks u have the edge if you dun u still stand an equal chance with the right tool...

1) be funny... always be prepare with a bags of jokes you can use off hand to make a girl laugh... any girl love a good laugh... be prepared so you wouldn't make a fool of yourself... be confident is part of make good humor...

2) practice a couple of on table magic trick... some girls might get impress and get a conversation opener...

3) eye contact is always in trying to hook up.. by the glaze you should know whether a girl is more or less interested to know u better... never stare although she is gorgeous it's rude... plus u giving her reasons to act stuck up and brush u off later... have mini try to give her th thought that u are interested in her or maybe not...

4) normal girls would club in a group or in pairs always try to tackle the girl u are least interested and work your way up... make her friend laugh, amazed her with your tricks get your targeted girl interested curious about what u guys are doing... make her come to you...

5) always have good humorous pick up lines or when u introduce yourself.. E.g. they ask you where u graduate from?? Casual say "US" like u mean it... they probably ask where... tell them upper serangoon make them laugh be creative...

6) at dance floor when u are dancing keel your distance be a gentlemen girls appreciate it and they sense it... dun go all chionging and despo in grinding and feeling up girls... unless you want them dancing else where... please get to know them through your dance.. until u have a firm go ahead or she comes closes to use giving u clear sign she is ok to dance with u then u go ahead...

7) dress well and have good grooming... every girl wants a guys who know how to dress...

8) try to be generous... if u can't because of your difficulties act it up but not exaggerating... sincere and the real key and the game...

9) always have games rally to break the ice and have fun... girls are out here to have fun, drink and enjoy not hear your stories or how rich u ar etc etc... give them a good fun and if u are lucky u might have a chance to tell her your stories in the morning in bed..

There are 101 way in hooking up... its an art study by men over the years no hard and fast rule or way... have fun trial and error and happy hunting...

Never easy but worth a try because a good result is always worth it and dun be afraid to fail brothers... have fun chionging

[TRUE STORY] How my school motivation retreat turn Orgy

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=273354

sexdrive1
07-10-2012, 09:52 PM
Just curious...

Are there any bros out there who go out hunting alone and manage to score?

Ppl around me are not into clubbing anymore.... and i have just started to like it.

Will girl see you as freaky if you are clubbing alone?

BoinKING
07-10-2012, 10:17 PM
Sigh.
Half the contribution are rubbish.

Dragro
07-10-2012, 10:38 PM
I recently went to try Zirca. I was actually too tired to go clubbing because had some army exercise that day. But my friend insist I go with him. I went there and go 2 free drinks, drank tequila shot and volka with sprite. After drinking still not high enough. Ended up more tired and sleepy, I found a table and just lean on table looking at girls dancing. Even my friend left me and got a girl to himself. I was left alone like a lost soul. :mad:

Overall experience at Zirca was bad, the people there have no manners, they just push their way through like a ah beng. Then there are alot of Indians and Ang Mohs there. I didn't like the atmosphere :mad:.

babystraw
08-10-2012, 05:31 AM
[QUOTE=BoinKING;7867114]I like to go clubs because I like the music and love to dance.
------
^5 kudos to tat

----
M I included in the above sentence? Lol :p

Ahjon86
08-10-2012, 06:22 PM
Just curious...

Are there any bros out there who go out hunting alone and manage to score?

Ppl around me are not into clubbing anymore.... and i have just started to like it.

Will girl see you as freaky if you are clubbing alone?

Eh Bro... I did tried hunting twice alone because my good buddy fly me kite... Honestly it doesn't work i almost got lucky at MOS once... Well "Almost" is the word... The word is "party!!"

So yup....

Cheers!!

[True Story] My school Motivational Retreat Turn Mini Orgy
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=273354

BoinKING
09-10-2012, 01:09 AM
M I included in the above sentence? Lol :p

Eh people msg u nonsense don't blame me hor....

Sooooony
09-10-2012, 01:23 AM
Actually master is very right, sharing my own experience....Last time go clubbing not enough money to buy many drinks and only got some looks, low hook-up rate in pubs. Worked hard and got married, grown fatter, change to a nice car, couple of properties but ended up too busy to go club. 2 years ago, while sending my chio and voluptous colleague home (sg lady), she asked me teach her how to be a real woman and she wants to bear my kids...she knows my wife just want to enjoy life with no kids.....i was caught speechless but quickly change topic thinking dont eat and shit at same place...but she left the comany shortly and dont talk to me much, kinda regret didnt take up the offer else maybe i am father of two now :p after that had a fb in shanghai (colleague's friend) when i went there on project, tho she is now married, she still tries to accompany me whenever i visit shanghai...not everynight nor always sex but sometimes just dinner...last trip she can only make it for 1 nite out of the 3 and have to call bro ebonkie to send reinforcements to get my troops out :D

Now with a 24 yo, chio, tall and slim korean fb (a+ boobs only) who i met at a bar near university town, cant remember the name....she made me v happy every night whenever i checked into The Shilla till the hotel conceige thought she is my mrs.....but i of coz pay for all f&b expenses and bought a cheap usd$120 bag for her..... Tho she didnt ask for anything but i follow rule that there is no free sex....still cheap for overnite company for 4 weeks in total...Hope this one dont say wanna have baby...:D

Personal exp, yan dao but no money yield limited success. Fat, jovial, mature but good financial backing turns out quite successful.....I dont think all women are attracted to just money but rather Women likes to be appreciated, showered with gifts and attention - esp jokes and occassional teasing....no women likes boring men....being well heeled, give sense of security and knows how to make them cum helps in this dept. Regardless what they want, i juz want them sucking my johnny slow and gentlely for as long as it takes, swallowing my cum till last drop :D we all have our needs, as long as both happy can liow

haha as always the master has very wise advice for us all, get rich and you don't even have to go clubbing!

comm
10-10-2012, 12:52 AM
haha, dun go clubbing with a head full of rules la bro... like this bery jialat 1

BoinKING
10-10-2012, 03:06 AM
There are so many girls in the world, materialistic ones goes for the rich carrots to chop.
fun loving ones go for fun loving guys...
party animals seek out other party animals..

The only thing that all three have is confidence and a unique perspective in life that rest of the mediocre guys cannot give.
Because they have it in them and am not afraid to share the vibe..

$$ can only get you so far... only idiots go to the club and expect an outcome.. true blue party goers party together and have an come..

the keyword here is spontaneous and also not having a hard up attitude..
I see many creepy despo guys, creep up to a lady and try to get their number..
First of all, if you're a either one of the above, you know who to ask and not any random girl, know who are open to party together and who to avoid.

Season veterans can easily see open sets to approach.. where girls are out by themselves are are looking to have fun..

I'm there wondering why in hell are you doing that, moreover why the fuck are you disturbing people while they're dancing(unless they want to dance with you).. hell why the fuck aren't you enjoying yourself?!
Its sad and pathetic lo..