PDA

View Full Version : FL & OL exchange program

jerry251083
28-09-2012, 11:59 PM
Hi all, as I have been calling chatline for almost a decade and on SBF for at least 5-7 years(which also causes my previous FAILED relationship and change my nick a few times), I have gather a list of FL that I have already filter. They are all "hardworking" gal. And trust me, although they are not playboy or FHM model, you will not be disappointed by their service. I alway believe quality rather than quantity. If any of fellow SBF bros interested, pls feel free to pm me.

P.S: they are also human, so treat them as human and not sex slave although they provide sex/bj services. And please remember that they are already those that I have filter so pls, pls ,pls don't do stupid things n make them leave this trade as fewer and fewer good quality FL around. Their price around almost standard price like BJ@$50-$70 and full@$80-$130. And lastly, this is an exchange program so don't tell me cock & bull story like no gals to exchange, will give when you have one, as I have been conned many time despite share good stuff with bros here and pls agree with me that young guys will rather keep the gals than to share theirs here. Happy boinkingz. :)