PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a male for MMF

Experimental
28-09-2012, 07:29 PM
Hi guys,

i'm actually looking to hook up one guy to try a mmf with my gf tonight. We hope it goes down tonight so pm me for details as well as your picture. I will send one back to you in return! :)

goodfun88
29-09-2012, 02:47 AM
duplicate account to post same topic. Sorry don't think your post is that important. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

btw, that's 4 of your accounts I've seen today - how many you intend to create and think people don't know you are the same person?

Experimental
29-09-2012, 03:10 AM
woah sorry bro i'm real. Not a duplicate. :)

Experimental
29-09-2012, 03:13 AM
Was really looking for people to hook up tonight but sadly because of the moderation this thread took some time. :(

Experimental
30-09-2012, 10:07 AM
Hi guys thank you for the pms. As we all know the first step's always the hardest and hence she's taking alittle time to choose. Do hope there's more candidates to apply so she can let me know too and maybe in the future more to come! :D So pm me! :)

Cheers!

ColourBlindx2
30-09-2012, 07:48 PM
Why not do same room sex?? Or a soft swap???

Colourblind f

Experimental
02-10-2012, 10:14 AM
Hi guys! thank so much for all the pms and appreciated your emails! We will definitely keep in touch and tcss if possible.

But anyway for the first time we actually tried it! It was awesome! Did it with on of the smc's. Wonder who :p

But anyway, it will come again as she's having mixed feelings now but not in a bad way! :)

So Cheers! Going BKK tomorrow so if i don't reply your emails or pm do understand.

Experimental
02-10-2012, 10:15 AM
Why not do same room sex?? Or a soft swap???

Colourblind f

same room sex sounds interesting! But i'm not sure if she's up for soft swap although i wanna try it. But maybe we can be invited to watch if you ever have awesome events again? :))

ColourBlindx2
02-10-2012, 10:43 AM
same room sex sounds interesting! But i'm not sure if she's up for soft swap although i wanna try it. But maybe we can be invited to watch if you ever have awesome events again? :))

Same room sex =/= soft swap

Just fuck in the same room, on the same bed, but don't kacau each other lah!

Colourblind f

Experimental
02-10-2012, 01:51 PM
sounds like a plan! Let's see if we can plan one when we come back from bkk :)

BoinKING
02-10-2012, 01:58 PM
bro can you help me out?
I'm heading to BKK soon, can you go to platinum plaza and check it out.

It is the wholesaler for clothes.. when you're back I'll meet you for coffee and we can exchange info. =)

ColourBlindx2
02-10-2012, 02:07 PM
I want to go Platinum Mall, MBK, Soi Nana and Soi Cowboy.

But i cannot, cause my ass is stuck in office :(

Colourblind f

BoinKING
02-10-2012, 02:18 PM

Colourblind f

We should organize a overseas getaway swing party..
That way I don't have to entertain my girl and I can go and do my things in peace..

She'll be too fucked literally to pester me HAHA :D

ColourBlindx2
02-10-2012, 02:29 PM
We should organize a overseas getaway swing party..
That way I don't have to entertain my girl and I can go and do my things in peace..

She'll be too fucked literally to pester me HAHA :D

Walau, say your girl until like that. She will pester you even more! Hahaha

Colourblind f

flowbow
02-10-2012, 02:33 PM

Colourblind f
Last week I went to Platinum Mall, Pratunam, MBK and Hollywood Ratchada. :D sadly didn't get the chance to go Soi Cowboy. :(

duplicate
02-10-2012, 02:52 PM
woah sorry bro i'm real. Not a duplicate. :)

Anyone looking for mi??? :cool:

justdifferent
02-10-2012, 02:54 PM
Hi guys! thank so much for all the pms and appreciated your emails! We will definitely keep in touch and tcss if possible.

But anyway for the first time we actually tried it! It was awesome! Did it with on of the smc's. Wonder who :p

But anyway, it will come again as she's having mixed feelings now but not in a bad way! :)

So Cheers! Going BKK tomorrow so if i don't reply your emails or pm do understand.

haven't been to bkk in ages! let us know about the happenings and whether it's worth a visit nowadays. would love to head down there once i manage to get away from work.

have a great time!

ColourBlindx2
02-10-2012, 03:05 PM
Last week I went to Platinum Mall, Pratunam, MBK and Hollywood Ratchada. :D sadly didn't get the chance to go Soi Cowboy.

Don't like you, go without me :(

Colourblind f

BoinKING
02-10-2012, 03:40 PM
haven't been to bkk in ages! let us know about the happenings and whether it's worth a visit nowadays. would love to head down there once i manage to get away from work.

have a great time!

Let's go I bring you koh phangan partey..full moon party...
Party from 7pm to 9 am in the morning for 2 days in a row..

We start from kl then take train up, stop over hatyai ...end bkk then fly back sg..

End the year, I may plan with jayboy go ko tao for a rave party while he go diving..
woo hoo

justdifferent
02-10-2012, 04:19 PM
Let's go I bring you koh phangan partey..full moon party...
Party from 7pm to 9 am in the morning for 2 days in a row..

We start from kl then take train up, stop over hatyai ...end bkk then fly back sg..

End the year, I may plan with jayboy go ko tao for a rave party while he go diving..
woo hoo

yes i've heard about full moon party! let's organize a mini one.

flowbow
02-10-2012, 04:20 PM
Don't like you, go without me :(

Colourblind f
Next time we make plans to go together ok :D don't mind going again and again and again :p

justdifferent
02-10-2012, 04:26 PM
Next time we make plans to go together ok :D don't mind going again and again and again :p

got so fun meh :eek:

BoinKING
02-10-2012, 06:13 PM
poor guy and his gf cannot find any males for their mmf liao..
all started with BKK.. sorry ah TS..derailed your thread haha

bangbangboom
04-10-2012, 03:15 PM
:D well it was you guys who hijacked his thread....:D
Hope they had fun tho:p

Experimental
08-10-2012, 01:43 PM
I'm back guys! With alot more clothes and alot more broke. :( haha but bkk was fun. Platinum mall has quite a few new stuffs and the clothes season are awesome. My friend spent $500 on the first day itself. Damm. Anyway, let's all meet up soon guys. TCSS also can. Cheers.

Kobei
09-10-2012, 05:16 PM
Hey if you are organising another session, do count me in!

We are a couple btw, my gf interested to watch first and if things get too much for her she will join in =D

If not, im sure it will be fine if she watches the MMf while she strips down and touches herself right?

hear from you soon ~

email us at [email protected]

meetup91
12-10-2012, 12:47 AM
hey can email me [email protected]
would love to have some mmf.hit me up.

goodfun88
12-10-2012, 04:27 AM
Anyone looking for mi??? :cool:

that's a good one!!!

SgYoungSwingers
14-10-2012, 01:43 PM
Dropped you a Pm :)

Experimental
02-11-2012, 05:49 PM
Hi guys! so my gf's thinking of another mmf session soon but not too sure when! interested applicants please send a short introuduction of yourself and a normal picture to [email protected] so she can decide :)

For those of you who did not receive a reply, i would like to first apologize because there's too many emails coming in. So we will only reply to those that she's interested, no hard feelings!

Experimental.

theitalianjob
02-11-2012, 05:56 PM
sounds good!;)....interested in western guys?

theitalianjob
02-11-2012, 07:59 PM
Hi i've just sent a mail..cheers!

Experimental
04-12-2012, 01:52 AM
Hey guys! My gf and I are back and we would like to hold another mmf session! Do email [email protected] if you're interested! We would like to have one sometime soon!

SgYoungSwingers
05-12-2012, 09:29 AM
Emailed you but no reply. Are you sure you're for real Experimental?

SgYoungSwingers
07-12-2012, 01:15 AM
Just posting out of courtesy to let everyone know that the TS is indeed real and true to his word. I met up with Experimental and his gf for a MMF.

I won't be writing a FR unless they approve.

Sorry Experimental I have no power to up your points but hopefully all the brothers and sisters can do me a favour and up them? :))

vmtech
07-12-2012, 12:13 PM
Just posting out of courtesy to let everyone know that the TS is indeed real and true to his word. I met up with Experimental and his gf for a MMF.

I won't be writing a FR unless they approve.

Sorry Experimental I have no power to up your points but hopefully all the brothers and sisters can do me a favour and up them? :))

wah lucky u ar always kanna shortlisted.. i here no luck 1 sob sob

SgYoungSwingers
07-12-2012, 10:40 PM
wah lucky u ar always kanna shortlisted.. i here no luck 1 sob sob

There there *pat vmtech on the back* keep trying and eventually you will get picked?

samster1234
07-12-2012, 11:23 PM
What's MMF?

I'm in anyways!!

future_80
08-12-2012, 09:58 AM
can i participate?

SgYoungSwingers
08-12-2012, 11:17 AM
What's MMF?

I'm in anyways!!

It means Male, Male, Female. 3some or a three way.

dragondude
08-12-2012, 12:09 PM
Would really like join in for an MMF too. Started a thread previously but replies were scant.

Let me know if you guys are still looking for an M.

Cheers!

prettycouple
30-12-2012, 08:43 AM
Hi there.. I knw its over liao.. but im jus asking whether u still wan mmf.. im 24yrs old chinese.. if u wan I can giv ucmy number n I can watsapp u my photo..

prettycouple
30-12-2012, 09:51 AM
I hope I can be ur tat guy.. im 24yrs old.. I can sent u my pic thru watsapp.. we make it short n sweet ya.. n I will respect watever u say can or cannot.. same goes to the gal.. if ask mi go I will leave.. cheers bro

AlphaRomeoo
12-04-2013, 09:06 PM
Anyway I met up with the couple and here is my FR. Enjoy! :)

I had already finished bathing and was about to sleep when I suddenly got a late night email from Experimental asking if I was free to meet up. I was a bit tired but the idea of having a late night 3some MMF was so enticing it was hard to turn down. We set up a meeting at a budget hotel. I told myself not to get my hopes up as there was no pressure to do anything and just thought of enjoying their company. I brought along my bar set to bartend for them so we could have drinks while getting to know one another better. I reached and called Experimental. I met up with them both in the room and when the door opened I was quite shocked to see that they were both surprisingly young. I was actually expecting a much older couple (Silly me, I forgot to ask their age before meeting them as I thought of just meeting them to see how it goes).

When I saw Experimental's girl sitting on the bed and smiling at me when I entered the room, I immediately got a hard on. She has a really cute smile and braces and she is roughly 160cm and 40+kg at the most. She has a really nice figure. Experimental was also very young looking and had a nice build. I decided to not get my hopes up. We got acquainted and I started making my signature drink. We sat on the bed and played truth or dare to get to know one another better.

As I was the only one both of them did not know I got attached by both of them with dares and truths haha... As we are both straight you can rest assured there was no gay action or dares. OVerall I really enjoyed the truth or dare session. I was the 1st to be naked in the room (No surprise there, 2 vs 1) Experimental dared his girl to french me and we did so. Hmm I could feel her braces in her mouth while frenching her. Upon frenching her my manhood was fully erected.

Soon after Experimental dared his girl to give me a blow job. At this point of time all of us were already naked. WHAO her mouth was heavenly and she had no problem fitting my manhood into her mouth (Not to boast but not many girl's can give me a blowjob without me feeling pain from their teeth hitting + she had braces and I did not feel any pain at all only pleasure). Experimental was very gentlemanly and allowed me to start off with his girl first. I capped on and slowly inserted my dick into Experimental's girl. Seeing her really cute face when I entered made me feel as if I was on cloud 9. I brought my face to hers and frenched her while in missionary position.

Experimental joined in and his girl started blowing him while I fucked her. Whao for me this was a first having sex with a girl while she blew another guy. After a few mins we switched positions and Experimental doggy-ed his girl from behind while she sucked on my dick. Seeing her cute face and eyes looking up at me while she got pounded from behind and sucked on my dick is really a memory to treasure for life, a memory that I will always remember and never forget. Experimental pounded her roughly from behind while I pounded her roughly from the front shoving my dick in and out of her mouth. After a while we changed positions and this time I doggy-ed his girl from behind while she blew him. This time it was my turn to pound his girl. I spanked her really nice and firm butt and then moved to groping her boobs which were just nice and fit in my hands perfectly. :)

We finally switched to a missionary position where Experimental gave me some time alone with his girl while he watched. I pounded his girl on the bed while frenching her. She let out a moan and hugged me tightly pulling my body towards hers. This was the best part of all as it felt I was giving her great pleasure. It turned me on even more and I thrust my manhood really hard and deep into her and I felt it hit her G-Spot. Soon Experimental came back to join in. I shifted over to her mouth and she sucked me while Experimental penetrated her from the front. After 5 mins of continuous pounding Experimental unloaded his load inside his girl giving her a creampie and I felt quite bad as I took slightly longer to cum and made his girl suck me off for another 5 minutes vigorously. I asked her if I could cum in her mouth and she agreed. After various thrusts I finally unloaded my load into her mouth. After which I quickly headed towards the toilet to get a tissue for her to spit out my cum.

Overall out of my 3, 3some MMF experiences this was my best one so far. They are both a really friendly, fun and wild couple and we have great chemistry. I really hope to meet up with them both again for further 3some MMF sessions. :)