PDA

View Full Version : L6H66G10 (new review)

wildhorse
05-02-2005, 03:27 AM
Yo bros, went there yesterday cos i see so of yr positive. Look a look and cant find any thing interesting try to look for G7 as recommended but she is not free. Three girls left and i took G10 as recommended and cos i see her boobs big. That was a wrong choice went i took a closer look she was 1.5m +++ tall round build and a bit plump. The only good thing is that her boobs are really big. My heart sank immediately.....

Left with no choice i can only proceed on. See the room and i hate it, looks
dirty cannot compared with the budget hotels.

Action,
did a good job with her big boobs washing me but i was not getting exicted cause i didn't like her looks. She sucked me off after that and i can say her skills is good. She was later on top of me rubbing her boobs on my chest and my dick is hard on after her sucking. Realisng my dick is pressing at the clit, I quickly push my dick away cos i was afraid i was going in without any cap any time. (very dangerous: told her not to do that )Told her to cap me imediately and she starts to ride on me. She was good in riding me hard and i soon blow off my load inside her.
Stats:
Looks - 4/10
BJ - 8/10
FJ - 8/10
Attitude: 9/10 (Anal can)
Communication - poor, sometime dun understand

Part 2 :
She wash me up and ask me whether i want another FJ but i rejected "xia bu liao shou" enough is enough !!!!!! It will be first and last time i go for $40 although i pay $80 for an hour. I had this feeling of "cognitive dissonnace" (regret after paying) I feel i was been raped... I was feeling agitated "ren cai liang shi". Normally go for $100 PLC and all not bad looking. I wanted revenge shall go and look for another "choi girl" athough it's going to be my third shot for today. Poor me.

adonis
06-04-2005, 09:32 AM
I have done G10 before too. I know her name. FR is the same as your's- good service by her. Another time, G7 hurried me. G6 gave me v bad service. I don't recommend G6!

Precious_123
06-04-2005, 06:25 PM
I agree G6 hard to crack.Here can't touch,there can't touch.Luckily,I spoke some Thai and manage to break down her defence.Started to play with her body and feelings liao.Even treated me to eat in her room once after 2 sessions.Her figure is one of the better ones.If u get gf treatment from her,u r in.Newcomers better choose G2 or G7 to avoid disappointment

T-CAT
07-04-2005, 08:31 PM
BRO I CAN UNDERSTAN HOW YOU FEEL. Personally I think that G16 would be a bettter choice. Hardworking and no short-cuts.

hawk77
10-04-2005, 10:33 PM
where is May-L8H66cG81???

hawk77
10-04-2005, 10:36 PM

Hard-up
12-04-2005, 05:18 PM

hmm.. wat u mean where bro?

lky_lky
17-04-2005, 12:59 AM
I agree G6 hard to crack.Here can't touch,there can't touch.Luckily,I spoke some Thai and manage to break down her defence.Started to play with her body and feelings liao.Even treated me to eat in her room once after 2 sessions.Her figure is one of the better ones.If u get gf treatment from her,u r in.Newcomers better choose G2 or G7 to avoid disappointment

Agreed and point taken, G2 definitely for those who want gf treatment and gd service, i can testify to that. :)

evo3
17-04-2005, 03:02 AM
Bro Wildhorse, you should save your $40 and top up another $60 and go for a nice pretty PRC lah. Anyway, no regret lah, next time just becareful lor

18-04-2005, 06:02 PM
G2 definitely for those who want gf treatment and gd serviceG6 also not bad gf treatment and gd service but after seeing all this recommendation G2 confirm must try the next time I go this hse :D But I find the pimp in this hse very cockie :mad:

smarties
18-04-2005, 09:20 PM
My heart sank immediately.....

It will be first and last time i go for $40 although i pay $80 for an hour. I had this feeling of "cognitive dissonnace" (regret after paying) I feel i was been raped...

Wah, U don't turn on by her, feel like being raped, somemore extend and pay $80.

If I were you, I'd keep to the 30 minutes, shoot my load, take my $40 and try another girl.

Hard-up
19-04-2005, 08:11 AM
Wah, U don't turn on by her, feel like being raped, somemore extend and pay $80.

If I were you, I'd keep to the 30 minutes, shoot my load, take my $40 and try another girl.

"only smarties have the answer..." :D

LeDivorcee
19-04-2005, 09:48 AM
Got a recommendation from a bro to try h66g7. Guess it is just me as I don't feel comfortable with her. But to put in a fair word, she is hardworking with what she do. Below is my FR on her:

Looks: 6/10
Body: 7/10, although her breasts drooping already
French: Didn't try
BJ: 8/10, bare and slurpy type. Bros who like the slurpy type must try her
FJ: 7/10, she likes to play fast music and f*** you together with the beat. Guys who like the girl to be lively MUST try her out.
RTF: Not my type...

That is for G7.