PDA

View Full Version : tattoo, yay or nay

katey
25-09-2012, 02:13 PM
Been considering for some time.
Shoulder, right side of waist or thigh?
advise please.

Just a simple short phrase. Nothing big and outrageous.

Babyrexx
25-09-2012, 07:33 PM
Think shoulder should be nice. :) Looks kinda Sexy to follow behind Sis with Spag showing it! :p

drslump99
25-09-2012, 07:36 PM
Nay to me, I find it a very big turn off
:D

Alf1977
25-09-2012, 07:42 PM
It's a big turn off for me.. Have ONS with girls with tattoos I m ok since they are generally more wild n open to having ONS but if own gf or wife, big no .. Fucking Ugly!! think will make my brother soft instead of hard

bleuwings
25-09-2012, 08:50 PM
maybe try with a temporary tattoo for awhile to see if the effect is what u want..

Azmodan
25-09-2012, 08:58 PM
love women with tattoo

fundidi
25-09-2012, 09:02 PM
waist tats sexy to me :)

curiouslala
25-09-2012, 09:21 PM
To me, guy with tattoo is kinda sexy. Like under his neck, back, upper arm, etc. But not too much.
For gal, if she's not ok to get big tattoo, can have small one in secluded part of her body. Like in her back neck, breast, hips, near pubic hair, etc. Can make guys getting excited to kiss or nibble on those spots.
But then, if u got tattoo, its kinda like your identity, so if u plan on making a naked pic or make out vid, pls think twice as u hv to photoshop n edit it. :D

simple2kee
25-09-2012, 09:25 PM
tattoo? think twice.

Tomb
25-09-2012, 09:27 PM
Nope..
i like my gal to have a clean look..
Call me conservative.. :D

merlinlion3
25-09-2012, 10:18 PM
Bonked a tattooed gal, but no difference. Maybe u need a tattoo fetish to get the full effect?:confused:

nuclearkid
25-09-2012, 10:25 PM
Its worth thinking twice, its permanence is not the only thing to worry about:

"...First of all, the National Center for Toxicological Research has found carcinogenic substances among tattoo ink ingredients.2 The pigments often contain heavy metals like lead, titanium, and cadmium, as well as phthalates and hydrocarbons that are carcinogens and endocrine disruptors.3 According to an FDA fact sheet, some inks contain dyes “suitable for printers' ink or automobile paint.” The FDA currently is conducting investigations to determine the long-term effects when the ink breaks down in the body or gets exposed to light, but as of now, nobody really knows the long-term effects."

Taken from here (http://www.jonbarron.org/natural-health/tattoo-ink-ingredients-increase-health-risks-tattoos?utm_source=iContact&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily%20Alerts&utm_content=DHT+Tattoo+9%2F25%2F12). Besides the health concerns, I do know of many friends who regret the impulsive tattoo parlour raid from their younger days.

Personally, when we are making out, so long its not conspicuous, its ok. Otherwise, it could very well be too distracting... :D

owl888
25-09-2012, 10:25 PM
last time i watch a sex tape a gal tatoo a snake each btwn her tighs with the head pointing towards her CB, and she got high sex drive! Real nice :eek: :D

Any gal adventurous enuf to try? Do let me be the first to admire :D

singlicious
25-09-2012, 10:27 PM
hmmm, I support waist!

alanthedevil
25-09-2012, 10:27 PM
thigh is a big no no. at least u still can hide them if it is n your waist ( i dont normally see people wear midriff baring outfits very often), but hot pants and shorts is a norm.

if it is small and the words, pictures carries no signifcance, then dont put at all. it is neither meaningful nor artistic.

JoeDoe
25-09-2012, 11:18 PM
I'd vote for waist. :)

rapier1978
25-09-2012, 11:20 PM
for me back of the neck of ear.. kind of sexy to me

lalakers
25-09-2012, 11:25 PM
inner thigh would be a good turn on.

but forget about turning people on. I got mine because it symbolizes what I've been through. Get yours if it means something to you, not because you think it is cool or want to turn people on. :)

aphro
26-09-2012, 12:45 AM
tattoo? think twice.

I like tattoo at waist .. :)

goodfun88
26-09-2012, 01:04 AM
advise please.

if you need to depend on the opinion of others to get a tattoo on yourself, then you shouldn't get one.

You obviously have no good reason to want one or even feel strongly enough about it.

ac171
26-09-2012, 01:49 AM
I love small tattoo behind the neck. Personally I think it makes a girl looks sexy, but so far I've yet to do one because I can't decide what I wanna tattoo there.

TS, among the 3 spots you've listed I would say I like thighs. Definitely can cover during work unless it's ok for your job nature to have tattoos. Waist, you might risk exposing it when you bend down. Shoulders would only be nice if you like to wear spag tops or racer backs.

Summerhillt
26-09-2012, 01:53 AM
The thighs n ass. Maybe do a octopus la

acidicavex
26-09-2012, 08:15 AM
Shoulder or waist

I.m.Jim
26-09-2012, 08:44 AM
Body ink done in proportion at the correct place of the body with proper consideration can entice and enhance body attractiveness but done without self awareness is .........

Etc how nice will barb wires be on a skin to bone arm? or how nice will a rose look on a 45" waist?

Vertu
26-09-2012, 11:26 AM
advise please.

Dont think of inking if your body are plain clean ....

And if decided to ink it , do just 1 big and nice at some parts which normal clothing be able to cover .

Trust me , you will regret intime if you ink it at a visible area when on clothes.

You would have to give up on lots of nice clothing if you ink it on arm , leg , shoulder or neck ......

Greendevil
26-09-2012, 01:52 PM
Location of your tattoo really depend if you want ti to be seen or not. If you want it to be seen, than common place like arm,neck, waist or leg will be ideal. Again, this goes with the design you are choosing and some may consider the impact on their occupation. If you are working in a office environment, you may not want to have it at a too obvious location like back of your neck but obvious enuf to be seen when out clubbing.

If your tattoo has certain meaning and only meant to be seen for selected ones, that of course a more discreet location will be choosen

Your tolerance level of pain will also need to consider as different location, the degree of pain is different.

Lastly, after effect of tattoo, such as infection or poor workmanship, which may end up a scar or a 'cartoon' on your body must be thou thru as well. Hope this help you in planning to inflict pain on your body.

P.S: I sharing thru my exp from the two tattoo i had on my body and planning a full art work end of this year if everything goes well.

guyhere
26-09-2012, 10:12 PM
tattoo done beautifully is always a yes. :o

LiCksLiCks
26-09-2012, 10:16 PM
Tattoos are sexy if done with proper consideration.

yyme
26-09-2012, 10:50 PM
I think back or waist will be nice. Best to be in a place where you can choose to reveal it or hide it well.

lilyrose
26-09-2012, 11:46 PM
Unless the phrase strongly represent something very important to you or some event you would not ever want to forget then do it. Go for white ink tattoo. Google it for samples..White ink are more subtle and not obvious... like a scar

If its just for the sake of inking then do not go for it. Simply bcos in time to come you will regret. Tattoos, if done artistically can bring about an uniqueness to a person but its definitely not for everyone.

JuzAHornyGuy
26-09-2012, 11:55 PM
I personally got a tattoo fetish and I find people with tattoos more open minded, wild and fun. Although there are exceptions if lets say a person was young and got peer pressured into getting one cause his/her friends also got them so it really varies.

I think if you really want a tattoo make sure you get something really nice that you like and also if you are worried about it affecting your life when you get a job or whatever. Get a concealed tattoo that can be hidden but shown when you wear something more revealing? Like a tattoo at the waist, behind the neck or a tattoo at the lower back above the ass, its called an arse antler.

Anyway hope this helps :) Personally I wouldn't mind if my wife or gf had a tattoo just that i hope its nice and more of the modernized kind not the chinese ah beng / ah lian sort. I find wordings really nice maybe you could get it in a different language but it is something really meaningful and unique to yourself.

No offense to anyone here. To each his/her own :))))

Summerhillt
27-09-2012, 02:32 AM
Cumming on the girl tattoo makes me feel more man!!

katey
27-09-2012, 03:07 AM
The reason why only that few areas is because I have to conceal it due to work. Sleeveless top and knee length skirt is the limit so shoulder and thigh would be fine. Sometimes I tie my hair to work so back of neck is not appropriate.

cavemanng
27-09-2012, 07:58 AM
Depends on wear...I know SIA girl who look so sweet and have a rose tattoo near her chest area...wow! So tempting

Dreamofme
27-09-2012, 09:24 AM
waist would be a sexy choice.. not too big and preferably not to lian-ish!

major turn on. :)

LiCksLiCksLiCks
27-09-2012, 09:27 AM
Nay, no tattoos for me.

Greendevil
27-09-2012, 09:56 AM
Cumming on the girl tattoo makes me feel more man!!

i wonder if the tattoo is <SMALL DICK SHOOT HERE> will make you feel more manly after shooting at it LOL

anyway just a joke bro ,no offence.

katey
29-09-2012, 12:20 PM
More towards shoulder now. However am still contemplating between back or top of shoulder. What say you guys?

http://rodeo.net/tattoologist/files/2011/08/emailtatuering-554x278.jpg
or
http://www.tattooconfidential.com/images/shoulder-tattoo-girl.jpg

Undersound
02-10-2012, 04:44 AM
my wife have it on her lower back is a turn on for me.. maybe for u, should do it at a place where wont be visible to others when come to work issues, place like side trunk top down or abdominal.. but always think first!

BernardFrosty
02-10-2012, 11:13 AM
More towards shoulder now. However am still contemplating between back or top of shoulder. What say you guys?

or

How abt this ? Think waist is nice plus shld be easy to conceal.

http://www.tattoostime.com/images/92/lower-hip-tattoos.jpg

Dreamofme
04-10-2012, 10:40 PM

or

i think 2nd link on e shoulder is really nice... :)

rapier1978
05-10-2012, 12:10 AM

or

I prefer more on between the back than shoulder. I also have a thai tattoo behind my middle back just below my neck

Putin
05-10-2012, 07:53 AM
yay for me, tattoos are hot on girls :p

freezetheDB
05-10-2012, 07:05 PM
tattoo = yay

only go for sleeves