PDA

View Full Version : Gangbang/Couple swap session this Thursday/Friday. Maybe both? :p

RedemptionIsle
24-09-2012, 04:07 PM
Thursday/Friday Sessions.

2-3 Guys + her on the bed with me watching from the couch/sofa or whatever I can sit on and wank while i watch her get ravaged. She's rather particular about the 2 guys though, so here are some of the 'rules of enagagement'.
espect and understanding when 'ouch', 'enough' or 'stop' is uttered.
No Kissing her lips/Forcing your tongue into her mouth/Licking her face UNLESS initiated by her.
Condoms are a MUST.
Throat and face fucking is a preference (She'll literally swallow your cock whole, choke alittle, gag alittle and enjoy that sensation).
Her nipples, Pussy Lips, Clit to be tugged at hard enough to stimulate her but not that hard that she slaps you and i have to come in and chase your ass out.
She loves cum so a real cum splattering shot on her face, in her mouth, with your cock slapping and rubbing the warm spunk all over would be preferred.
You will also need to be extremely horny and be able to fuck her and use her like you would to the hottest woman on earth (Alessandra Ambrosio). Please don't cum in 5 thrusts and give her a good ramming.
Anal play will likely be on the cards and when she is 'warmed up' enough, through prolonged fingering of the anal cavity, she would like to be stuffed both in her cunt and her ass. Condoms to be CHANGED upon switching of holes.
Lastly, after the really raunchy and dirty session, please wipe yourselves up, wish your good byes and leave subtly… As it would be my turn to ravage her.

Now we have a short time select the 2-3 guys hence, closing date, this wednesday 12 midnight. For applications, please include the standard photos, (1 Face, 1 Body+Cock at the very least). For individuals who are more open to sending a full face+body+cock pic, i would think you stand a higher chance as we would know how u look like with the different body parts combined.

For guys out there who intend to push, be aggressive, threaten, etc, you might as well not even reply. Sending the pics and a short introduction with your filthy thoughts may not necessarily seal the deal. Oh yes, my partner gets extremely turned on with vivid mental images. If you have the time and feel sincere enough to pen down your thoughts on what you would like to do, she will DRIP for you.

Enough said, may the applications start coming! Message me and I will reply with our email address. Do keep it confidential, you don't want to go up against other hunky guys do ya?

Thanks people and much love from the Redemption team.

P.S If there are couples out there, you will get priority. looking to hear from you guys :)

Cheers,
RedemptionTeam