PDA

View Full Version : Art of scamming

IdontKnow
23-09-2012, 06:11 PM
guys, i have a true story to tell. its about a group of professional scammers from an organised crime syndicate that going around cheating bizman and lonely bizwoman of their money. little are known of their operation becos they are very selective on recruiting member. i'm writing this story is becos i found the story has commercial value and is worth piecing them up to make it into a meaningful story. i wish to put my story on the big screen so that more people can be aware of the scam and at the same time can share my vision and turn it into a movie.

if you're only interested with the juicy love making part, that will appear only later part of the story becos i have to do some intro of the lead characters first before you get confused of their role and objective.

Part 1.

There are 4 gentlemen and 1 lady I especially want to mention them in this story. Reason is not because they are the lead character, but because they had really influenced me in my life with their life experience. They are James, Mark, Sam, Uncle Chan and Jasmine. Uncle Chan, is in his mid 60 and has been in this 'scamming' business for decades and is very experience with all the ground works and planning. Ground works are like places which are deem safe for members to meet, which hotel to stay, each person's role, the intended messages to be delivered to the prospect and many many other small details. All these carefully planned details are very important since the beginning of any operations because it may put the team on a wrong position when the prospect starts to raise questions. Uncle Chan is a leader, a true mastermind of the group.

James works as a Senior Police Officer in a local police station. He holds a master in human psychologists and he was trained in the field of interrogation with the police force. For this, James has an advantage with the mind games.

In the course of his countless interrogation with the organized crime criminals, James has always wanted to know the tricks of how these professional scammers manage to swindle million of dollars from the rich and famous by, most of the time, just talking. There’s no document to sign, no grand office to visit or a secretary to answer phone. Absolutely no paper works, no location to trace, no number to contact. That's how professional these people are. Without any clues, the police is just as good as dumb. Without any evidences, there’s nothing the police can do to bring the culprits to justice.

Some time in June that year, James was tasked to perform an interrogation on a middle age male suspect to assist an investigation for a case of conspiracy to cheat. James walks into the room only to found out that the suspect was his childhood friend - Mark. They have since lost contact for more than 28 years after Mark moved to live with his uncle when he was in his teen after his father die of cancer. They could recognize each other but both gentlemen were preferred to maintain and be seen as a professional in their position and that they pretend it was their first meeting. Because the prosecutor found no evidence to charge him, Mark was later being released unconditionally. James now has an idea of what Mark could be possibly be living on with in the course of his interrogation. A professional scammer, he must be very well off. James knows these people is making tons of money from scamming, he is keen to learn the secret and he is tempted to find out more from Mark.

to be continued...

(i'm a new member and is under moderation. add me some points so i can post up faster.)

thanks.

naturegreen
24-09-2012, 09:55 AM
(i'm a new member and is under moderation. add me some points so i can post up faster.)

thanks.

You are trying to scam us to add you points..

shiokpleasure
24-09-2012, 10:04 AM
guys, i have a true story to tell. its about a group of professional scam from an organised crime syndicate that going around cheating bizman and lonely bizwoman of their money. little are known of their operation becos they are very selective on recruiting member. i'm writing this story is becos i found the story has commercial value and is worth piecing them up to make it into a meaningful story. i wish to put my story on the big screen so that more people can be aware of the scam and at the same time can share my vision and turn it into a movie.

if you're only interested with the juicy love making part, that will appear only later part of the story becos i have to do some intro of the lead characters first before you get confused of their role and objective.

Part 1.

There are 4 gentlemen and 1 lady I especially want to mention them in this story. Reason is not because they are the lead character, but because they had really influenced me in my life with their life experience. They are James, Mark, Sam, Uncle Chan and Jasmine. Uncle Chan, is in his mid 60 and has been in this 'scamming' business for decades and is very experience with all the ground works and planning. Ground works are like places which are deem safe for members to meet, which hotel to stay, each person's role, the intended messages to be delivered to the prospect and many many other small details. All these carefully planned details are very important since the beginning of any operations because it may put the team on a wrong position when the prospect starts to raise questions. Uncle Chan is a leader, a true mastermind of the group.

James works as a Senior Police Officer in a local police station. He holds a master in human psychologists and he was trained in the field of interrogation with the police force. For this, James has an advantage with the mind games.

In the course of his countless interrogation with the organized crime criminals, James has always wanted to know the tricks of how these professional scammers manage to swindle million of dollars from the rich and famous by, most of the time, just talking. There’s no document to sign, no grand office to visit or a secretary to answer phone. Absolutely no paper works, no location to trace, no number to contact. That's how professional these people are. Without any clues, the police is just as good as dumb. Without any evidences, there’s nothing the police can do to bring the culprits to justice.

Some time in June that year, James was tasked to perform an interrogation on a middle age male suspect to assist an investigation for a case of conspiracy to cheat. James walks into the room only to found out that the suspect was his childhood friend - Mark. They have since lost contact for more than 28 years after Mark moved to live with his uncle when he was in his teen after his father die of cancer. They could recognize each other but both gentlemen were preferred to maintain and be seen as a professional in their position and that they pretend it was their first meeting. Because the prosecutor found no evidence to charge him, Mark was later being released unconditionally. James now has an idea of what Mark could be possibly be living on with in the course of his interrogation. A professional scammer, he must be very well off. James knows these people is making tons of money from scamming, he is keen to learn the secret and he is tempted to find out more from Mark.

to be continued...

thanks.

You kuku lo. You don't need points to post faster. To get out of moderation andvpost faster, just pay usd4.99 can liao

royalblood
24-09-2012, 11:33 AM

sunnylee
24-09-2012, 01:27 PM
joined date is dec 2009 is still considered new member? :p

LittleDidIKnow
24-09-2012, 01:37 PM
joined date is dec 2009 is still considered new member? :p

He need to perfect his art of scamming.

IwantbustyKim
24-09-2012, 01:48 PM
this is Gan Puat funny! Continue the story TS!

hurts
24-09-2012, 02:02 PM

thanks.

Thanks bro for the awareness but a new member? Join Date: Dec 2009. We will be scammed by you if we give you points :D happy enjoy being moderated :)