PDA

View Full Version : sexting on kik anyone?

Rayrush
22-09-2012, 03:15 PM
Hi I'm been here for around 2 years now and this is my first post.Not really sure where to post this so I'm just gonna post it here.Anyone here interested in sexting through kik? If you are PM me your username on kik :D

Weiwei88
22-09-2012, 03:47 PM
What is that ? Sexting through kik ?

rexoanwong
22-09-2012, 06:29 PM
By the way , u are a guy or lady ... Why dun u brief more abt urself and wad type of person u looking for ... No head no tail of urself ??

Rayrush
22-09-2012, 09:55 PM
Kik is something like watsapp but you send msg using ur account instead of using ur number like in watsapp.So ya sending nude or teasing pictures of urself through kik.I'm a 20 year old guy looking for some girls here to sext with.I've tried sexting with girls in other countries but not with anyone here so guys if you wanna exchange pics with me its fine.I hope this is clear:)

Rayrush
25-09-2012, 09:08 PM
No one wants to sext or trade pics on kik?:(

merlinlion3
25-09-2012, 10:21 PM
Wait kena blackmail like those cases in the newspaper how?:confused:

owl888
25-09-2012, 10:23 PM
I thought all these are kik's (kids) talk :D

Rayrush
29-09-2012, 04:47 PM
Wait kena blackmail like those cases in the newspaper how?:confused:
You don't have to show face,just body will do. Kik uses account unlike watsapp when you have to know the person's number.Kik just know the username can already.

Summerhillt
29-09-2012, 08:37 PM
but we go where find username? why i download liao than dont even have the find friend function?

Rayrush
30-09-2012, 05:01 PM
but we go where find username? why i download liao than dont even have the find friend function?
On the top right hand corner is a speech bubble button.Press it and then again on the top left corner you will fine a magnifying glass button,press it again and type the username.My username is wateveryolo.Hope you hear from you =D
Add me at wateveryolo =D

omglol
30-09-2012, 11:35 PM
wtf is sexting
lol

Rayrush
01-10-2012, 09:02 PM
wtf is sexting
lol

Sexting is the act of sending sexually explicit messages or photographs, primarily between mobile phones. The term was first popularized in early 21st century, and is a portmanteau of sex and texting, where the latter is meant in the wide sense of sending a text possibly with images.Hope this will make you understand.

Summerhillt
01-10-2012, 09:40 PM
On the top right hand corner is a speech bubble button.Press it and then again on the top left corner you will fine a magnifying glass button,press it again and type the username.My username is wateveryolo.Hope you hear from you =D
Add me at wateveryolo =D

Ya but you can only add if you got the person username. But if we don't have how to find. This app not like others can find near you or search via preference.

Djandi
02-10-2012, 07:04 AM
Bro rayrush, don mind sharing wit me r u Singaporean?

drifand
02-10-2012, 07:16 AM
just a precaution that sexting even innocently and you gave it to an underaged and caught, is a chargable offence in some countries. Australia is one of them.

Rayrush
03-10-2012, 01:28 PM
Bro rayrush, don mind sharing wit me r u Singaporean?

Yes I'm a Singaporean

Rayrush
03-10-2012, 01:29 PM
Ya but you can only add if you got the person username. But if we don't have how to find. This app not like others can find near you or search via preference.

This is the reason I'm trying to find some username form here. Normally I'll go online to find.

Rayrush
03-10-2012, 01:34 PM
just a precaution that sexting even innocently and you gave it to an underaged and caught, is a chargable offence in some countries. Australia is one of them.

Thanks for your advice and warning I'll make sure they are not underage

Rayrush
05-10-2012, 03:23 PM
I think sexting is still quite new to Singapore.Dont have a lot of people doing it.Anymore people wanna sext on kik?

Summerhillt
05-10-2012, 05:23 PM
This is the reason I'm trying to find some username form here. Normally I'll go online to find.

Go online to find? Where..? What good web to intro bro?

Rayrush
06-10-2012, 04:39 PM
Go online to find? Where..? What good web to intro bro?

Hey did you receive my PM? I don't want to put it here.

Rayrush
07-10-2012, 03:12 PM
No one else willing to try this out?

WuJiaOyster
08-10-2012, 05:40 PM
i see more uk kids below 15 trying instead lei.

Rayrush
08-10-2012, 09:08 PM
Lol hmm it depends which site you go to.The one I go to a lot of guys,les and bi.Very Little girls.

boiboi73
26-10-2012, 12:11 PM
Hi Bro Rayrush,

Can you send me the websites too?

Thanks. :)

PointB
29-10-2012, 10:48 PM
My gf and I just tried sexting 2 days ago via whatsapp..

Send each other photos and masturbate.. good experience..

Rayrush
30-10-2012, 01:52 PM
My gf and I just tried sexting 2 days ago via whatsapp..

Send each other photos and masturbate.. good experience..

That's good to know.Sexting is a pretty good way to keep up a relationship especially if it's long distance.Its also good to test if a girl is open. =D

dextermorgan
05-12-2012, 10:14 AM
Anyone has good lobangs on where to look for contacts to chat on kik?

extinct
05-12-2012, 02:06 PM

Thanks for the warning.

flykite
05-12-2012, 02:17 PM
Sex texting is really fun and enjoyable
Have been doing tat quite frequently while I was studying overseas.
Back than dun hve whatsapp so photos were all sent thru msn :(

Rayrush
29-12-2012, 04:39 PM
Hey ppl anyone here tried sexting on skype before?

MillieS
30-12-2012, 01:20 PM
Didn't expect Kik to be popular here! Haha. It's a really fun app! You guys should give it a go. :)

dresden
10-11-2013, 07:29 PM
Didn't expect Kik to be popular here! Haha. It's a really fun app! You guys should give it a go. :)

any updates with kik? it will be good if there's ppl to talk to:)

Summerhillt
19-12-2013, 04:35 PM
Yea man..? Any good websites to intro to get kik usernames to add? From Singapore perhaps.

Nough
20-12-2013, 01:28 AM
I have kik too! But online mostly are ang mos and some of them are like bots texting i think thats what people call them? 20 Male Singaporean here too! :D

Rayrush
30-11-2014, 03:22 PM
Hey people, its been a long time since I left kik.
But recently I don't know why I feel like doing it again.
Anyways for those of you who don't know what sexting is I'll explain. Its basically sending sexually explicit messages or pictures.

Before I ask anyone who is interested, I'll just share some experience with you guys(and gals) here.
Before I post this thread, I sexted with some girls in the states and europe I found on some online forum. Maybe because the intention was clear, they were feeling horny and wants to sext, they were pretty direct and not a lot of words are exchange. If they like what they see, they would probably sext you back whenever they are horny. Or else they won't even reply to your subsequent messages. So I was getting bored cos some of those girls online are not really girls and so I started this thread to see if I can go local.
As you can see, this thread is like a year old. Well, a year ago, when I posted this thread, there was a gal here who was nice or should I say adventurous enough to say hi. Lets just call her Sandy. She was in JC then.
It started out non sexual as I didn't want to freak her out so we just talk and got to know each other better.
Then one day when we were talking she said.....

Gtg for now. To be continued...

jackwave
30-11-2014, 04:54 PM
Anyways for those of you who don't know what sexting is I'll explain. Its basically sending sexually explicit messages or pictures.

Before I ask anyone who is interested, I'll just share some experience with you guys(and gals) here.
Before I post this thread, I sexted with some girls in the states and europe I found on some online forum. Maybe because the intention was clear, they were feeling horny and wants to sext, they were pretty direct and not a lot of words are exchange. If they like what they see, they would probably sext you back whenever they are horny. Or else they won't even reply to your subsequent messages. So I was getting bored cos some of those girls online are not really girls and so I started this thread to see if I can go local.
As you can see, this thread is like a year old. Well, a year ago, when I posted this thread, there was a gal here who was nice or should I say adventurous enough to say hi. Lets just call her Sandy. She was in JC then.
It started out non sexual as I didn't want to freak her out so we just talk and got to know each other better.

wait for ur continue...... :D

dresden
30-11-2014, 05:27 PM
someone asked for your user here after your post? unlikely but luck for you!

mcyeoh
01-12-2014, 12:54 AM

let see this tiny pimple size dick new generation singaporean guys have to offer,............

Rayrush
01-12-2014, 08:01 PM
Someone asked for your user here after your post?
Ans: Nope, I put my username in one of the thread so yea.

Anyways, seems like no one is interested so I'm just gonna fast forward and skip the details.

So, one day she said, "eh you wanna sext want a not? We have been talking for so long already." I was quite taken back that she actually said that. From then on, we started dirty talking and then moved on to exchanging nudes.

The part that really turns me on is that she was actually in school when we were sexting.Then came her exams and slowly we lost contact.

Anyways, anyone here is curious or adventurous enough to pick up sexting?

Kik: wateveryolo

dresden
01-12-2014, 08:06 PM
lol I wonder if it will work, haha so here's mine too, user: freshfighter, chinese guy

xxwaterbirdx
01-12-2014, 08:17 PM
bro if u cn find girl sexting with u count me in also..im 18

Rayrush
02-12-2014, 12:55 AM
bro if u cn find girl sexting with u count me in also..im 18

Your username bro?

xxwaterbirdx
04-12-2014, 12:33 AM
tell u again tmr, needa redownload

xiaotaijian
04-12-2014, 04:39 PM
Try this ID. shuxuantxsxx
Txt her but no reply. So don't know still active or not

Rayrush
07-12-2014, 09:35 PM
Try this ID. shuxuantxsxx
Txt her but no reply. So don't know still active or not

Tried, she didnt reply as well.
She probably has not deleted kik on her phone but is just not replying to strangers I guess.

Any sisters here wanna try sexting. If you r les/bi we could trade pics of girls I sexted with.

mcyeoh
08-12-2014, 12:59 AM
Tried, she didnt reply as well.
She probably has not deleted kik on her phone but is just not replying to strangers I guess.

Any sisters here wanna try sexting. If you r les/bi we could trade pics of girls I sexted with.
do you know why..cause...no girl or woman want to have fun with a nasty new generation chink chonk guy like you...pathetic shitface...hahaha..no wonder all new generation sg guy are fucked up