PDA

View Full Version : Opinions please?

happycarrot
21-09-2012, 11:13 PM
Hello. My bf has always been interested in trying a 3some/trying someone new as it will be much more fun and exciting. But i dnt really like the idea of him fucking someone he knows as things can get quite problematic in the future. Im thinking of engaging a FL for him as his birthday is coming.

But im worried that he will continually want to experience new girl after this even thou he say he just want to try once. Cos i just want this to be a surprise birthday present one time event and not become a continuing affair.

Should i engage or not? Will he keep asking for more and be less interested in me alr? And how will his impression of me change? :confused:

Fellow bros please advice, i dnt want to regret.

Thanks and huggies!!!

acidicavex
22-09-2012, 08:22 AM
I think only you will know better than anyone else your own bf character.

What sort of person is he?

I am a male so I also don't wish to paint our spieces black. But once you tasted the sweetness of such act hmmm do you think you want to go back to plain taste.

Do it if you want to experience it also advise don't do it if you are doing it becoz he wants and knowing jolly well you might regret over it.

RipcurlGuy
22-09-2012, 08:30 AM
Do it if you think its ok for you. but it seems like you are not really ok with the idea.

From what u say bout him, most probably he'll ask for more in the future (I hope im wrong).

Most importantly you have to get over accept your actions if anything were to happen. If you think you might regret, then dont. If he insist, then talk about it. If still insist, there are plenty of guys out there. If he's really mature he'll think of your feelings too.

Hope all goes well for you.

itiswhatitis
22-09-2012, 08:34 AM
Hello. My bf has always been interested in trying a 3some/trying someone new as it will be much more fun and exciting. But i dnt really like the idea of him fucking someone he knows as things can get quite problematic in the future. Im thinking of engaging a FL for him as his birthday is coming.

But im worried that he will continually want to experience new girl after this even thou he say he just want to try once. Cos i just want this to be a surprise birthday present one time event and not become a continuing affair.

Should i engage or not? Will he keep asking for more and be less interested in me alr? And how will his impression of me change? :confused:

Thanks and huggies!!!

carrot,

put e idea aside since u dun like e idea of him fucking another one else. u cant be born to please anyone. its yr life too. u dun live yr life for him, though u love him alot n not wan him to disappoint on his birthday.

if i m yr bf, n i would love to ve e moon, would u post in forum n ask for help, to get e moon for me?

well, jus ignore his requests, n jus get him a nice watchpiece followed by a nice dinner, plus stay overnite n ve a wonderful make out. tis ll be a very good birthday tat u spent w him.

for his other silly requests? jus like him be. let his frds bring him out, but dun let u catch!!!!

think properly!

sane
22-09-2012, 08:36 AM
But once you tasted the sweetness of such act hmmm do you think you want to go back to plain taste.

Do it if you want to experience it also advise don't do it if you are doing it becoz he wants and knowing jolly well you might regret over it.

I agree, it will be hard to return to the former once u give the approval to F others.

It's entirely ur call.

Since he has the tendency to try out someone new, u might like to re evaluate ur r/s. if I'm out for a serious r/s,I shall skip someone like him. It's like wasting each others time. Get mentally prepared to be ditched for someone new.

If its just for fun and companionship, u don't even have to bother so much.

GorDJilla
22-09-2012, 08:55 AM
Hi Sis, its nt a gd idea.. Lets put it tis way, if he wants to fuck other gals, im sure he has his own ways of doing that. Dun b silly, if he loves u, he shld respect ur wishes too! :D

I.m.Jim
22-09-2012, 09:08 AM
TS, sorry to be crude. Why not u just "ASK" for a gangbang for yourself before he gets his threesome? If your BF " realize and bother", he will not even want the threesome no more.

littlepok
22-09-2012, 09:20 AM
TS, sorry to be crude. Why not u just "ASK" for a gangbang for yourself before he gets his threesome? If your BF " realize and bother", he will not even want the threesome no more.

good suggestion. why not ask if u can 2king 1queen on your birthday? as u are interested in that too.

seriously, i am curious how he breached the topic to u in the first place. it is considered a taboo to 99% women and by asking, the guy risk breaking the relationship or a tight slap. by not showing any displeasure, u are encouraging him to continue and proceed further, with or without your knowledge.

imagine u catching him with FL, FB or mistress whatever, he reply "u used to be ok, what's wrong with u now?" can u take it? if u can, then congrats, u reach a spiritual level of engagement rather than body only.

feilongg2
22-09-2012, 09:20 AM
There's one time, second and third will follow up. How much of this can you handle? Why not suggest to you bf you want to try get f by others and see how he react? If he cannot accept you get f by others then just tell him you cannot accept also.

sengseng55
22-09-2012, 09:52 AM
From the way you wrote, i think u really love him alot.. but i'm not sure if the reverse is true..

I wouldn't make this kind of request if i consider making the girl as my wife.. So answer to you if I were u: No.

Coffeecans
22-09-2012, 09:53 AM
Hi Happycarrot,

Nope. I would reject. Please don't give him surprises like that. You will suffer in the end. Honestly I wouldn't want someone like him but that's just my opinion.

see see only
22-09-2012, 01:28 PM
TS....

Once i had a gf that suggested jokingly that i could get another M to have a MMF with her :eek:

I told her ... of cos not ...... though deep inside me, i knew that she knows i do have fun once a while outside at that time .... and she hope to get laid by another M to spice up her sex life .... :o

After asking myself .... and knowing my charactor ... i cant bear to see another M fcuk her while she moan out loud .... i rather she get laid outside clean without me knowing it ...

Therefore from the way i read you, sis. I reckon that you wont be able to take it gracefully without regret. So i dont suggest that you do it ... :rolleyes:

However if you really wanted to start something like tat ... I reckon you start with a soft swing first ..... once you are mentally prepared then carry on with the harder ones :)

DevaPath
22-09-2012, 01:50 PM
Like many bros above have said, don't do it!

There is a high chance that he will get addicted.

Weiwei88
22-09-2012, 03:30 PM
If he can ask u that openly , I am sure he is Lready having fun outside without u knowing. You get him fl anot doesn't matter. It is just a permission granted fun he have from you.

sexcalculator99
22-09-2012, 03:37 PM
It's like a taboo thing, it's there. Every male species wants it. Some does it in the end, some just remain fantasy.

Giving a yes to go ahead invites future request. If you say no that time, it could be a problem. ( you get what I mean)

If you enjoy and also fantasize about it, go ahead. Otherwise think of how to say no in future.

On a side note, if you don't enjoy it, no actions from your end while he's fuckjng another gal, then you take over the second round after he's done with the fl. It's no different from a normal sex, just 2 different person after another.

2 cents.

xxFTOxx
22-09-2012, 04:24 PM

Thanks and huggies!!!

Well the most important question is how will both of u feel when the deed is done. its quite easy to say 'yeah lets do it. Its just once and for my bf cuz I love him alot yaddah yaddah'. Opinions will change and once he's tried the forbidden fruit will he want more?? My ex wanted the exact same thing for me for my 21st. And she got the idea from Cleo mag last time...we thought abt it, discussed it and stuff but in the end I decided against it (much to my regret :( ). Yeah but at the end of the day will u be comfortable with it? Or will u feel neglected if he decides to show more attention to the FL than u during the session? Remember once its done and your bf has that sexperience there will be friction in the relationship and arguements will always lead back to wat happened 'that nite'.

I've already had a threesome with my FB and her fren and even as much as I love my current bf and telling myself always try something wild at least once in my life, my thoughts freq go back to wat happened tat nite...how satisfying it was and if there was a remote chance I might wanna try it again. Think thru it properly taking into account both u and ur bf's character cuz once its done there is no turning back. Or maybe after marriage then u might wanna consider it once both of u have a more matured relationship and openess abt sex.

outside
22-09-2012, 04:26 PM
May be he is "fooling" around already, and if he kena caught, he will put the "blame" on you for allowing him to do that.

Maybe you should "dump" him and get to know us..

xxFTOxx
22-09-2012, 04:27 PM
It's like a taboo thing, it's there. Every male species wants it. Some does it in the end, some just remain fantasy.

Giving a yes to go ahead invites future request. If you say no that time, it could be a problem. ( you get what I mean)

If you enjoy and also fantasize about it, go ahead. Otherwise think of how to say no in future.

On a side note, if you don't enjoy it, no actions from your end while he's fuckjng another gal, then you take over the second round after he's done with the fl. It's no different from a normal sex, just 2 different person after another.

2 cents.

Lol got differencce...one is love and one is lust mah. Hahah...tats how I argue with my conscience most of the time. Which I think this statement would ganer much displeasure from some of the samsters and sisters here :o

Big Sexy
22-09-2012, 04:36 PM
you need to be told..
you are not making sacrifices..
you are just being naive and plain stupid if you allow that to happen.

Thanks and huggies!!!

royalblood
22-09-2012, 05:37 PM
if you allow it to happen once, it'll happen again and again.
so unless you're okay with that, don't do it.

sgjoey
22-09-2012, 06:45 PM
Most people are giving you the wrong advice -- because they are most likely unaware of the latest science research which tells us we are not a monogamous species. It's not just your boyfriend that craves to have sex with others beside you. If you are totally honest with yourself, and if you cast all your inhibitions aside, you will find yourself also wanting to have sex with other men besides your boyfriend.

If you are both thoroughly honest with each other right from the start about the non-exclusivity of your sexual relationship, this can only be a good thing. Unfortunately, most couples are not ready for this kind of honesty and the result is a whole lot of deception and hypocrisy going on. We are a sexually neurotic community and there are very few enlightened individuals who are exceptions where this is concerned.

maxman
22-09-2012, 06:45 PM

Thanks and huggies!!!

I will agree with some of the nice respectful male members here to say that he should be considerate to your feelings about not liking a 3some. If the reverse was put upon him, that is, you wanting a 3some with another man, would he be permitting and be secure that you are enjoying another man? I also agree that once it happens, it could happen again, and it could eat into you.

There is also the danger of STDs when you engage a FL. If you are involved in that 3some, you could also be infected.

I suggest that you consider another gift for his birthday. It could be a sexual act. Do something wilder with/on him that wasn't done before. Take his hand, and lead him to the place. Make it happen.

Like a male member here said, I don't want to paint our kind black.

greatdrakgd
22-09-2012, 07:43 PM
There is also the danger of STDs when you engage a FL. If you are involved in that 3some, you could also be infected.

yea this risk alone may be too much to take..

JoeDoe
22-09-2012, 08:20 PM
TS, how about you telling him that you want to explore into threesome and stuff? Things like 2male 1 female. Maybe he will figure out how you feel.

wally888
22-09-2012, 08:48 PM
If your bf respect u, he shdn't b making this kinda suggestions. If u started once there's no turning back, is it worth it in the first place?

MyFantasy
22-09-2012, 09:11 PM
If u dont want to do it, then just dont do it la. Aiyo. Ask u jump down from 30th floor n u jump like superman? Pls la TS...

HJL0ver
22-09-2012, 10:41 PM
Don't do it, it's a bad idea. Would you even be comfortable being naked with another person you don't know? Maybe learning how to striptease would be a better option?

hellohongzz
23-09-2012, 12:25 AM
I agree with most bros here, if he is serious with you, I doubt he will wanna do this to you. Therefore, think twice before acting.

You know what is best for him and for you two together. My advice is don't spoil him in the wrong way. All the best! ;)