PDA

View Full Version : Newbie question

BTGumbo
17-09-2012, 01:45 PM
Maybe it's already answered here 100 times, but when the lovely ladies both FL and other ASPs say they entertain only Chinese bros, does that mean Ang Mohs are also shut out. Not trying to edge out the Chinese bros, just want to know.

shiokpleasure
17-09-2012, 01:47 PM
most likely cause they do not understand ang mo and it's v hard to commnicate?

sammyboyfor
17-09-2012, 01:51 PM
most likely cause they do not understand ang mo and it's v hard to commnicate?

Communication isn't needed in order to fuck. :rolleyes:

Big Sexy
17-09-2012, 02:01 PM
if they say chinese only..
then it means no other race except chinese.
isnt that clear enough?? :confused:

, does that mean Ang Mohs are also shut out. Not trying to edge out the Chinese bros, just want to know.

BTGumbo
17-09-2012, 02:36 PM
Clear, but it's also a nicer way of saying they don't accept certain races. Of course in Singapore discrimination is ok....

Big Sexy
17-09-2012, 03:01 PM
great generalisation there..you tw@t!
just because 1 whore reject an angmo doesnt means the whole community discriminate angmo..

either you support your statement with evidence or accept my calling you an idiot.

Clear, but it's also a nicer way of saying they don't accept certain races. Of course in Singapore discrimination is ok....

BTGumbo
17-09-2012, 03:53 PM
Sorry to offend you bro. My question was innocent. Your reply was obnoxious. I'm sure many Chinese women prefer Chinese men and assume you happen to be one. Happy Pay per view bonking to you. I've also lived in these parts for a long time and understand the many cultural bias in all directions. Certainly would never want to force myself on any woman who was uncomfortable with my being a clean, courteous and considerate white guy.....
Glad I could help you spew out a little venom today though!

Big Sexy
17-09-2012, 04:01 PM
i am white and from the south london
but i am not bigot and certainly wont generalise things like you do,
simply because i am not dumb

I'm sure many Chinese women prefer Chinese men and assume you happen to be one.

BTGumbo
17-09-2012, 04:08 PM
Glad to hear that. My generalizations were designated as such. Singapore is generally a place where blatant discrimination is just fine. Just saying. In no way intimating that any specific person, especially those whom I have never met, are doing so.
My initial question could have been answered simply without sarcasm and definitely without casting aspersions upon my intentions.
Glad to know you are not dumb!

Big Sexy
17-09-2012, 04:47 PM
you are right indeed ,btdumbo.
now go hug your teddy bear and cry yourself to sleep if you cant handle sarcasm. Welcome to earth! :D

Glad to know you are not dumb!

BTGumbo
17-09-2012, 06:44 PM
Will do old chap! :rolleyes:

WuJiaOyster
19-09-2012, 06:09 AM
just my newbie 2 cents, but chances are if you could pay for it and happen to be ang moh , some might accept? :o