PDA

View Full Version : Curious question - please enlighten me

nightscreamer
13-09-2012, 09:58 AM
Like I stated in the topic above, I'm seriously curious on what kind of ladies attract guys.

1) understands who they are to you and not clingy to you
2) understands who they are to you but very clingy to you
3) a lady who's purely out for fun but expects you to treats her like a princess and expects loads of gifts and attention from you
4) a lady who's purely out for fun but not expecting anything from you
5) a lady who pretends to be out for fun but expect you to be in a relationship with her
6) a lady who pretends to be out for fun but like to 吊你胃口?
7) a lady who pretends to be neutral but in fact she's expecting something to happen
8) a lady who is neutral ( in sense that if it happens it a bonus and if it doesn't just another new friend found)
9) a childish lady who pretends to be very mature
10) a mature lady who behave childishly

I need some enlightenment as I'm really curious. This has been a topic between some of my friends and myself. I suppose this is a correct place to get some clues since I'm in a sex forum and most guys here are experience enough to have dealt with what I've mentioned. Please help me in getting some conclusion

Thanks and huggies

acidicavex
13-09-2012, 10:15 AM
Mine choice is 8 for me don't like to take for granted every lady I met is out for fun if it happen it will if it doesn't well another new friend for me in life. Although ya 2 in command might think and want otherwise. But nowaday I really want to practice 1st in command to rule. Been in trouble deep one before and I guess it is enough ya ppl might say u dumb or what. Don't want to jump on ppl than don't waste their time to meet potential. Well I didn't force them to meet with gun in the 1st place.

Have a nice day.

nightscreamer
13-09-2012, 10:20 AM
Mine choice is 8 for me don't like to take for granted every lady I met is out for fun if it happen it will if it doesn't well another new friend for me in life. Although ya 2 in command might think and want otherwise. But nowaday I really want to practice 1st in command to rule. Been in trouble deep one before and I guess it is enough ya ppl might say u dumb or what. Don't want to jump on ppl than don't waste their time to meet potential. Well I didn't force them to meet with gun in the 1st place.

Have a nice day.

Thanks for letting me know what type attract you. Hope all is good for you.

Huggies

vin2324
13-09-2012, 10:33 AM
8) a lady who is neutral ( in sense that if it happens it a bonus and if it doesn't just another new friend found)

The above 2 points is wat I thk will attract me:p, btw my own motto is to make everyone happy, we can sing & dance & tcss the nite away...:D

nightscreamer
13-09-2012, 10:37 AM
The above 2 points is wat I thk will attract me:p, btw my own motto is to make everyone happy, we can sing & dance & tcss the nite away...:D

I know what kind of my girlfriends can ask come out to sing with you already.. Keke... 1 important point, must be as powerful as you when comes drinking... Lol

acidicavex
13-09-2012, 10:41 AM
Thanks for letting me know what type attract you. Hope all is good for you.

Huggies

No problem ya it good I still get to meet ppl just practising refrain. Although my mind and mouth can get cheeky at times.

Buggies return :)

vin2324
13-09-2012, 10:45 AM
I know what kind of my girlfriends can ask come out to sing with you already.. Keke... 1 important point, must be as powerful as you when comes drinking... Lol

No lah my drinking not powerful leh. ;) If u say dancing maybe.....:D

Yuppie132
13-09-2012, 10:50 AM
Like I stated in the topic above, I'm seriously curious on what kind of ladies attract guys.

3) a lady who's purely out for fun but expects you to treats her like a princess and expects loads of gifts and attention from you
5) a lady who pretends to be out for fun but expect you to be in a relationship with her
7) a lady who pretends to be neutral but in fact she's expecting something to happen

I need some enlightenment as I'm really curious. This has been a topic between some of my friends and myself. I suppose this is a correct place to get some clues since I'm in a sex forum and most guys here are experience enough to have dealt with what I've mentioned. Please help me in getting some conclusion

Thanks and huggies

Lol... I like ALL girls! I always feel girls are to be treasured regardless of looks, weight and behavior. :)

BiRd13
13-09-2012, 10:50 AM
That depend on what the guy is looking for. A friendship? A relationship? Or a FB?
Different man have different motive when looking for a girl, even if its in a sex forum.
I’m sure there’s many bros out there who’s not just looking for sex, but probably a friend, or one who can talk to freely without any hesitation. Of course, sex is secondary and a bonus if it happen for such bro.

For some, they are mainly looking for FB… Well, this is a sex forum, so there’s nothing wrong against it. It takes two hands to clap… And I remembered a saying from a good friend of mine… It need guys’ sperm and girls’ egg to produce a baby :D

For me, probably a combination of both will be great. Not only just for sex, but one who can chat freely with, and keeping each other companion and do when needed 

I will choose No. 1 or No. 4… For No.1, she’s definitely more suitable in such role, as she’s one who’s understand you, but know that you are attach/married, and hence not clingy to you.
For No.4, probably someone who’s just out for fun/sex, and one who enjoy happiness without worrying or demand anything in return 

vin2324
13-09-2012, 11:03 AM
That depend on what the guy is looking for. A friendship? A relationship? Or a FB?
Different man have different motive when looking for a girl, even if its in a sex forum.
I’m sure there’s many bros out there who’s not just looking for sex, but probably a friend, or one who can talk to freely without any hesitation. Of course, sex is secondary and a bonus if it happen for such bro.

For some, they are mainly looking for FB… Well, this is a sex forum, so there’s nothing wrong against it. It takes two hands to clap… And I remembered a saying from a good friend of mine… It need guys’ sperm and girls’ egg to produce a baby :D

For me, probably a combination of both will be great. Not only just for sex, but one who can chat freely with, and keeping each other companion and do when needed 

I will choose No. 1 or No. 4… For No.1, she’s definitely more suitable in such role, as she’s one who’s understand you, but know that you are attach/married, and hence not clingy to you.
For No.4, probably someone who’s just out for fun/sex, and one who enjoy happiness without worrying or demand anything in return 

Hi bro, well said.. :)

nightscreamer
13-09-2012, 11:33 AM
No lah my drinking not powerful leh. ;) If u say dancing maybe.....:D

Hmmm.... Ok like that I know already...

Lol... I like ALL girls! I always feel girls are to be treasured regardless of looks, weight and behavior. :)

I do agree with what you said but sometimes some ladies just like to take guys for granted isn't it? Does it mean that you will also treat her nicely? I mean be fair isn't it? If you don't like to be taken for grant same goes to others. Why must you take people for granted?

Different man have different motive when looking for a girl, even if its in a sex forum.U

Well, like you said depends on what both parties are looking for. Most men would like a lady who is sensible enough to know what they want right?

SA23
13-09-2012, 11:42 AM

Thanks and huggies

First of all need to check with you, these point is before or after u have koe the gal or nt, coz if is b4 u koe them then all the above points u have mention cant b consider at all.

For me if is the first time i got to koe tis gal then i would first impression, hw she talk and the way she carry herself is very impt. She can dun b pretty or with the most ideal weight but if she can carry herself well and able to hold a conversation intelligently then she will attract me but bottom would still b the first impression bah.

As for gf material point 2 & 10 r some of the points which i would like my gf to b. But clingly is nt like kolar bear hugging u and follow u everywhere u go, clingy to me will b the 2 of us try to do things together and shower each other with attention every now and then time allow. Well think most guys would want their gf to b mature and yet at the same time who will 撒娇 once in awhile.

Think most ppl have their own 女神 material in their POV, these points u have mention r just some part of it and i believe there r still lot more with funny or weird points. So is quite hard to determine bah. Well u want to matchmate for me ar? :D Hahaha....when did u become 非常勿扰 wor?:p

nightscreamer
13-09-2012, 11:48 AM
First of all need to check with you, these point is before or after u have koe the gal or nt, coz if is b4 u koe them then all the above points u have mention cant b consider at all.

For me if is the first time i got to koe tis gal then i would first impression, hw she talk and the way she carry herself is very impt. She can dun b pretty or with the most ideal weight but if she can carry herself well and able to hold a conversation intelligently then she will attract me but bottom would still b the first impression bah.

As for gf material point 2 & 10 r some of the points which i would like my gf to b. But clingly is nt like kolar bear hugging u and follow u everywhere u go, clingy to me will b the 2 of us try to do things together and shower each other with attention every now and then time allow. Well think most guys would want their gf to b mature and yet at the same time who will 撒娇 once in awhile.

Think most ppl have their own 女神 material in their POV, these points u have mention r just some part of it and i believe there r still lot more with funny or weird points. So is quite hard to determine bah. Well u want to matchmate for me ar? :D Hahaha....when did u become 非常勿扰 wor?:p

Matchmake for you??? OMFG!!!! Your expectations so high, later matchmake already you start to complaint then how?? Better not... :p

SA23
13-09-2012, 11:50 AM

Ya....so long as u got the chance to sing, dance and drink u b happy liao. Simple person tat's y i like to hang out wif u

Cannot he is taken liao lei hahaha....

Sounds funny the word u phase it but i strongly agree wif the looks and weight part but nt the behaviour:p

SA23
13-09-2012, 11:53 AM
Matchmake for you??? OMFG!!!! Your expectations so high, later matchmake already you start to complaint then how?? Better not... :p

Chey...u make me happy for a second i thou i can have my 第三春 liao.:D
Dun worry my expectation is nt high de, look look see see at gal can b high but gf material wont b high, if standard too high she run away then worse rite. hahahah

royalblood
13-09-2012, 12:03 PM
What kind of woman attracts me:

understands who they are into you and not that clingy
i bet girls also want men to be independent and non-possessive. i expect the same with girls. some form of clingy-ness to show me you're into me, but not too over.

a lady who's purely out for fun and will go for something she wants
life is about having fun and enjoying it. both men and women want to get laid with a partner that they find themselves attracted to. both have the freedom to choose and go for what they want.

a mature, open-minded lady who behave childishly at certain times to liven the atmosphere.
most men won't want to take care of a child-like woman. for some cases, maybe it's their fetish. sometimes being childish at times as a form of flirting is alright.

deludedgal
13-09-2012, 12:05 PM
I think they dont know what they want and they want what they cant get. sorry if it sounds disappointing. Most guys and some girls tend not to treasure what they have from what i see

vin2324
13-09-2012, 12:12 PM
Ya....so long as u got the chance to sing, dance and drink u b happy liao. Simple person tat's y i like to hang out wif u

Tks & huggie

Cannot he is taken liao lei hahaha....

Who had taken me:confused: I want my 第二春leh...:D

nightscreamer
13-09-2012, 01:21 PM

Too many people want you till you don't know who? Lol.... Both you and SA23 really can make my day.... Great jokers... Keke....

BiRd13
13-09-2012, 01:29 PM
Hi bro, well said.. :)

Haha...thanks bro :)

Well, like you said depends on what both parties are looking for. Most men would like a lady who is sensible enough to know what they want right?

No. I doubt so... Think man prefer ladies not that 'sensible' over sensible :D And many of the times, the lady don't know what she want. Or probably don't dare to say it out what they want... Or find way in saying it...

Example: A guy bought a bouquet of flower for his gf during her birthday. What will the girl say? Most likely she will say 'Aiyo..Why waste money? Might as well save the money up and can go holiday or buy some other materialistic stuff...' But in the heart, they are damn happy to receive the flower...

So well, many of times, girl don't do what they think/feel...

owl888
13-09-2012, 01:31 PM
I would choose 2) understands who they are to you but very clingy to you

Coz she understands my needs, clingy coz she will love her bf :p

nightscreamer
13-09-2012, 01:48 PM
Haha...thanks bro :)

No. I doubt so... Think man prefer ladies not that 'sensible' over sensible :D And many of the times, the lady don't know what she want. Or probably don't dare to say it out what they want... Or find way in saying it...

Example: A guy bought a bouquet of flower for his gf during her birthday. What will the girl say? Most likely she will say 'Aiyo..Why waste money? Might as well save the money up and can go holiday or buy some other materialistic stuff...' But in the heart, they are damn happy to receive the flower...

Meaning to say they prefer girls who are 口是心非?? Don't you think this is a bit too fake?

nightscreamer
13-09-2012, 01:49 PM
I would choose 2) understands who they are to you but very clingy to you

Coz she understands my needs, clingy coz she will love her bf :p

Being too clingy don't irk you?

Coffeecans
13-09-2012, 01:57 PM
Guess my answer would be I like you for what and who you are.
Doesn't matter which category or type you belong to.
Though I would like gals who are more initiated.

Guess I'll be the most boring guy to be with. :P

nightscreamer
13-09-2012, 02:04 PM
Guess my answer would be I like you for what and who you are.
Doesn't matter which category or type you belong to.
Though I would like gals who are more initiated.

Guess I'll be the most boring guy to be with. :P

Not boring lah.... Maybe you are those 被动性 lah. Not all guys would like girls to be 主动性 also.
Lady being too 主动 guys would think otherwise isn't it??

Coffeecans
13-09-2012, 02:08 PM
I'm more of the guy who initiates but sometimes get tired cos I'm always the one initiating stuff :) So a balance would be good :)

acidicavex
13-09-2012, 02:16 PM
Not boring lah.... Maybe you are those 被动性 lah. Not all guys would like girls to be 主动性 also.
Lady being too 主动 guys would think otherwise isn't it??

Well if the guy do think otherwise than too bad for him. Which is always the case it will end up with either nothin happen or it happen but wouldn't be enjoyable time.

Haha I wouldn't mind the gal I meet being 主动 what is that word they always use oh ya "spontaneous" did I spell it right. It make breaking the ice easier.

SA23
13-09-2012, 02:58 PM

Ur 第一春 has taken u liao mah so u cant have another spring:D

SA23
13-09-2012, 03:01 PM

Hahaha...金典的金玉良言

SA23
13-09-2012, 03:08 PM
Meaning to say they prefer girls who are 口是心非?? Don't you think this is a bit too fake?

Tis is not call口是心非and not fake, it's actually call 口不对心and女人心海底深.

Tis is a gd example of口不对心coz if ur bf or gf dun bother to call or ask abt our well being, we will start to complain and make noise and if they start being clingy then we will start to complain also for not giving us enough breathing space. So clingy is gd but not overboard hw much is over depends on individual.

scentbug
13-09-2012, 03:26 PM

Different guys of different ages look for different things. There's no one size fits all but in general, at least for me, prefer non pretentious behavior in a relationship be it GF/NSA/FB. Just come clean with everything so no surprises no disappointments.

singlicious
13-09-2012, 03:48 PM
for me would be,

10) a mature lady who behave childishly AT TIMES.

;)

nightscreamer
13-09-2012, 04:56 PM
Well if the guy do think otherwise than too bad for him. Which is always the case it will end up with either nothin happen or it happen but wouldn't be enjoyable time.

Haha I wouldn't mind the gal I meet being 主动 what is that word they always use oh ya "spontaneous" did I spell it right. It make breaking the ice easier.

Not necessary what. 被动性 ladies can be wild at times too...

Tis is not call口是心非and not fake, it's actually call 口不对心and女人心海底深.

Tis is a gd example of口不对心coz if ur bf or gf dun bother to call or ask abt our well being, we will start to complain and make noise and if they start being clingy then we will start to complain also for not giving us enough breathing space. So clingy is gd but not overboard hw much is over depends on individual.

Too much of this 口不对心 & 女人心海底针 at times really can make a person 哭笑不得.

Different guys of different ages look for different things. There's no one size fits all but in general, at least for me, prefer non pretentious behavior in a relationship be it GF/NSA/FB. Just come clean with everything so no surprises no disappointments.

I agree totally.... Honesty is the best policy!!!

for me would be,

;)

Hmmm.... I would say all differs lor... Nice to hear all your comments..

Coffeecans
13-09-2012, 05:08 PM
I'm interested to know what kind of guys you prefer though :)

Romantic?

Cysasqiag
13-09-2012, 05:10 PM
honest and confidence is the most beautiful and attractive.
importantly is be yourself whichever kind u at in.
pretending to be any kind isn't attractive and natural,
furthermore u yourself wouldn't be happy living in pretense.

my point of view

rob_onny
13-09-2012, 05:36 PM
My guess is, TS prefer "Action" guys... lol... ;)
I'm interested to know what kind of guys you prefer though :)

Romantic?

nightscreamer
13-09-2012, 05:49 PM
My guess is, TS prefer "Action" guys... lol... ;)

My answer to you is I also don't know.

BernardFrosty
13-09-2012, 06:49 PM
I was asked a question somewhat like what you have by a female friend.

"Which girl would you pick ?
1. A smoking hot vulgarities sprouting chao ah Lian
Or
2. A not so good looking girl that can chat just abt anything under the cloud with you ?"

My answer : chao ah lian before bed time and not so good looking gal after bed time.

Mr Bird actually summed it up pretty well. Depends on what the guy's circumstance is and what he is looking for at that point of time.

Nobody that is non-commital, attached or married would be seeking somebody clingy, requires too much time and attention - They want fast food.

The opposite would be true if he is someone looking for something more long term - They want home cooked meal.

Btw, I want 1 & 4 too.

owl888
13-09-2012, 11:30 PM
clingy when i have my needs, better than gf completely not interested in sex, rite?

nightscreamer
14-09-2012, 09:20 AM
clingy when i have my needs, better than gf completely not interested in sex, rite?

Hmmm..... Try to let her be more kinky lor maybe after she will be more interested? Try 打野战? Lol... Sorry just trying to be lame here...

nightscreamer
14-09-2012, 09:25 AM
I've got another question here.

If you are in a relationship, married, engaged ( which I believe most of you are) would you be able to take it if your other half is having fun outside without your knowledge? If you found out what would you do? * please note when she's having fun outside, you yourself also have your fair share of fun without her knowing*

tryherout
14-09-2012, 09:34 AM

If you are in a relationship, married, engaged ( which I believe most of you are) would you be able to take it if your other half is having fun outside without your knowledge? If you found out what would you do? * please note when she's having fun outside, you yourself also have your fair share of fun without her knowing*

Take it? Live with it or Leave it. With or without knowing doesnt change the fact the deed was done. Its how we perceive and manage it at the level of rationale.

acidicavex
14-09-2012, 09:50 AM
Sorry double post

acidicavex
14-09-2012, 09:58 AM

My take on this is if fun she having and I am and if I got to know I would like to sit down with her to discuss maybe we can do it together and have some comprising. Also if she still come back to fullfill her duty to her lawfully bind man hmm I believe something can be workout.

But the case is always not so a easy cause when a woman stray the chance especially married on attach they will some how turn into a emotional attachment for the gal. Meaning her heart is no longer with the man she is lawfully bind. Majority of men stray but when got caught a percentage of them will turn back to their lawfully bind woman.

I've known my fair share of women friends whom start with flings etc. but it always end up with a bad ending. Floating in the middle husband file divorce fling left her.

Anyway my take is as state above I would try to work it out with her. Let find out what went wrong. If it doesn't workout than time to let go. But if have kids it is still wiser to resolve rationale at least be responsible to what both of us have made. No matter what kids are the innocent party.

BiRd13
14-09-2012, 10:05 AM

Nope. I mean to say most girls are 口是心非... Or should say, they know what they want but just dunoe how to voice out... Many of times they act this way which sometimes irritate a guy =)

Hahaha...金典的金玉良言

Yeah man... I think most bro having the same problem too =D

My answer to you is I also don't know.

It's not you don't know. Perhaps you haven't meet one that let you know the answer =)

I think depending on each individual. I have friends who are married, yet each have their fair share of fun outside. Just that they have some agreement between each other... Like cannot bring home, and have to use protection etc.

For myself, frankly speaking and I think most guy the same... They will not tolerate their wife to have 'fun' outside. Or should say, have 'fun' outside without him joining or knowing... Guy are selfish I suppose. He can 'eat' outside but forbid wife to 'eat' outside. I think its' the same goes for both... 'Eat' but don't get caught... Same if I 'eat' and get caught, will end up divorce I guess :)

So well, for me and wife, we wanted our 'fair share of fun'... So we 'share' together by engaging another couple in for such =) At least we both seen each other when doing with the opposite sex... Rather than 'hiding' without knowing

BernardFrosty
14-09-2012, 11:03 AM

Your questions are really quite similar to this other girl that I know. Is it girls or are you her ? Hhhhhhmmmmm.....

If she is having fun with other guy/guys, I'll leave.

If she is having fun with other girl/girls, I'll flipping mad that she didn't let me join in the fun. I'll try to keep both girls forever !!!

That's just me. :P

nightscreamer
15-09-2012, 08:27 AM
It's not you don't know. Perhaps you haven't meet one that let you know the answer =)

I think depending on each individual. I have friends who are married, yet each have their fair share of fun outside. Just that they have some agreement between each other... Like cannot bring home, and have to use protection etc.

For myself, frankly speaking and I think most guy the same... They will not tolerate their wife to have 'fun' outside. Or should say, have 'fun' outside without him joining or knowing... Guy are selfish I suppose. He can 'eat' outside but forbid wife to 'eat' outside. I think its' the same goes for both... 'Eat' but don't get caught... Same if I 'eat' and get caught, will end up divorce I guess :)

So well, for me and wife, we wanted our 'fair share of fun'... So we 'share' together by engaging another couple in for such =) At least we both seen each other when doing with the opposite sex... Rather than 'hiding' without knowing

Not I don't know or rather before I commit myself I just have to know if the other party is on the same wavelength with me or not right?

Basically, I'm very simple. So long as you are financially stable and able to give me some sense of security, dote on me I'm more than happy. I don't care what you are doing outside the house.

You still wanna have your fair share of fun by all means so long as you don't bring shit home ask me to clear and make it my problem and make the whole house 乌烟瘴气 due to whatever shit outside I'm pretty fine. I believe my tolerance level is kind of high enough.

Your questions are really quite similar to this other girl that I know. Is it girls or are you her ? Hhhhhhmmmmm.....

If she is having fun with other guy/guys, I'll leave.

If she is having fun with other girl/girls, I'll flipping mad that she didn't let me join in the fun. I'll try to keep both girls forever !!!

That's just me. :P

I seriously believe in myself that I don't know you. :p so I definitely not that gal that you know.

Come to think of your answer, do you think it's possible to have best of both world in Singapore? Which woman would be able to take it that she herself and the mistress in staying under the same roof? Given the benefit of doubt that she may not know that the lady staying under the same roof is the mistress then again which woman won't suspect if the husband is showing so much care to a tentant?

acidicavex
15-09-2012, 09:16 AM
Base on reply from u above sis does that mean you will not be going outside to have your own rendevous? As long as you partner do his duty you close one eye or even both eye.

Wow why didn't I met a gal like you :p

nightscreamer
15-09-2012, 09:28 AM
Base on reply from u above sis does that mean you will not be going outside to have your own rendevous? As long as you partner do his duty you close one eye or even both eye.

Wow why didn't I met a gal like you :p

I'll still have my fun outside BUT only pure drinking and flirting.... NOTHING beyond that.... I'm very much a fair person who believes in what goes up must come down. If I do things behind his back then he will also do the same but if I let him do it and I don't which means if happen that one of those days so unlucky he brings shit home and I cleared for him that's when he got to worry.

acidicavex
15-09-2012, 10:00 AM
I'll still have my fun outside BUT only pure drinking and flirting.... NOTHING beyond that.... I'm very much a fair person who believes in what goes up must come down. If I do things behind his back then he will also do the same but if I let him do it and I don't which means if happen that one of those days so unlucky he brings shit home and I cleared for him that's when he got to worry.

I see cool but the last part does scary abit hahaha "he got worry" but I think what you mention is correct especially for married or attract cpl never ever bring wild flower to be put in your home case if not hell will break lose. Especially if your wild flower are those that are scheming deep inside but behaviour like a demure looking one.

nightscreamer
15-09-2012, 10:09 AM
I see cool but the last part does scary abit hahaha "he got worry" but I think what you mention is correct especially for married or attract cpl never ever bring wild flower to be put in your home case if not hell will break lose. Especially if your wild flower are those that are scheming deep inside but behaviour like a demure looking one.

Precisely.... If you wanna rent a place for your 野花 by all means then again that's if you can afford it and don't ever forget that you have got your 正宫娘娘 sitting at your palace.

Fairness here, be it you are a lady or a guy you must know your own limits of fun that you are seeking for. Like a guy mentioned in previous post, 偷吃要抹嘴.
Simple phrase to say, 那只猫不吃鱼? All human tend to have the tendency of seeking thrills ( cheap thrills or whatever you call it ), an advice is 适可而止. Don't do it too overboard.

queeniegal
15-09-2012, 10:16 AM
Why there no thread abt how does a woman want from
Guy? Therefore single man out here can really understand woman?

Side note actually lots of sg guys complain sg gal but does sg guys know how we talk abt sg guys? Ha

nightscreamer
15-09-2012, 10:36 AM

Side note actually lots of sg guys complain sg gal but does sg guys know how we talk abt sg guys? Ha

Well, you can actually use my post here to talk about guys if you wanna let them know how ladies feel about them... I'm more than willing to share this topic with you. As I've met several idiotic guys personally before. I start the ball rolling then.

Few weeks back, I went coffee with 2 gfs (name them A & S) and they got 2 guys along with them and 1 of the guy is actually the bf of A (name him X) The other guy is friend of X.
When I arrived I sat down & ordered a drink for myself, as usual was dressed very revealing as all my gfs know. So we started chatting, this STUPID friend of X is really a man 贱 mouth. He has got no looks no body no $$$$ (*disclaimer : I ain't any hot babe) & he can start commenting that me & S are not pretty and we can stop our wishful thinking of getting a good other half to settle down. Given my high tolerance level, I kept quiet till A started chiding him for saying that about us.

Somebody please tell me, do you think I should keep quiet and sit there to let him 羞辱?

acidicavex
15-09-2012, 10:43 AM

Well the media always question sg gal about sg guys Liao so why repeat and ask here knowing the answer hahaha.

But the sis here that are open minded in discuss not in action but words are only a very minor fraction of our society. Of there are many other whom doesn't join forum but regardless. Woman fooling around issue is still not as widely talk about. I think is mentality like a sis once post what do men think of a women who seek such trill and excitement.

But if you have friend or know anyone in working as a PI you might or would have hear from him or her. They case of women seeking comfort outside are more and more. Also pardon me for enjoying reading those ladies magazine (coz I like to see those pretty model pics I confess). A issue of such orgy and swinging was Thot to be a myth all this While until I start reading here with photo prove than I finally realize what a fool I am (maybe I come from the older era) haha not so up to date.

Anyway what women think of men what men think of women is not the topic here. We are more discussing the action what would be the reaction and what would the modern Singaporean men do when they really found out their spouse or gf is fooling with another man or with multiple men.

vietnam80
15-09-2012, 10:45 AM
i like 1,4,5, and 7. :D

acidicavex
15-09-2012, 10:46 AM
Well, you can actually use my post here to talk about guys if you wanna let them know how ladies feel about them... I'm more than willing to share this topic with you. As I've met several idiotic guys personally before. I start the ball rolling then.

Few weeks back, I went coffee with 2 gfs (name them A & S) and they got 2 guys along with them and 1 of the guy is actually the bf of A (name him X) The other guy is friend of X.
When I arrived I sat down & ordered a drink for myself, as usual was dressed very revealing as all my gfs know. So we started chatting, this STUPID friend of X is really a man 贱 mouth. He has got no looks no body no $$$$ (*disclaimer : I ain't any hot babe) & he can start commenting that me & S are not pretty and we can stop our wishful thinking of getting a good other half to settle down. Given my high tolerance level, I kept quiet till A started chiding him for saying that about us.

Somebody please tell me, do you think I should keep quiet and sit there to let him 羞辱?

My take you should rebuke back with this "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" just like I don't find u good looking and a sloppy body shape and wallet full of rubbish as someone I would not even take a 2nd look but here you are sitting beside my BFF as her bf?

nightscreamer
15-09-2012, 11:01 AM
My take you should rebuke back with this "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" just like I don't find u good looking and a sloppy body shape and wallet full of rubbish as someone I would not even take a 2nd look but here you are sitting beside my BFF as her bf?

Not my BFF's bf but is my BFF's bf's friend.. Freak right? Pissed me max!!! Plus when my BFF's bf tells him that he wanna ROM with my BFF you guess what this freak says... Classic sia!!! He tells my BFF's bf to think twice, she don't seems to be a nice girl. I nearly fall off my bed when I was having a conference call with A & S.

My BFF's bf is kind enough to forgive you and still treats you as a friend despite you broke his earlier marriage yet your foul mouth just can't shut up!!! What kind of man is this? I despise this fat idiot....

acidicavex
15-09-2012, 11:15 AM
Not my BFF's bf but is my BFF's bf's friend.. Freak right? Pissed me max!!! Plus when my BFF's bf tells him that he wanna ROM with my BFF you guess what this freak says... Classic sia!!! He tells my BFF's bf to think twice, she don't seems to be a nice girl. I nearly fall off my bed when I was having a conference call with A & S.

My BFF's bf is kind enough to forgive you and still treats you as a friend despite you broke his earlier marriage yet your foul mouth just can't shut up!!! What kind of man is this? I despise this fat idiot....

Lol sis don't blame me but as a guy view I think most guys will try to hint to their friend if they felt the gal isn't suitable for their friend just Incase next time things happen. It a guy thing although there are exceptional case where the guy will keep mum.

But however I find the part where he hurl insult you. And your friend is too much that for sure I disagree with what he does.

merlinlion3
15-09-2012, 11:17 AM
@bro nightscreamer

Why is yr bff bf hanging around with that friend? This is actually a red flag that your bff should be thankful to spot because birds of a feather flock together de. :D

<<totally>>
15-09-2012, 01:56 PM
Yo sis, I myself will like to present my reply in a slightly different manner. Human beings as being complex and greedy in nature. No one type will be enough for the him or her.

Understanding is a must for sure. As for the clingy part, cling on as if the guy is there to protect you and to let him know his importance to you. This will make the guy feel good as the ego and pride of him is taken care of.

Occasional asking him for opinions when both are doing things together. When coming to decision making for yourself have a decision made on your own and let him know what you have decided. The working hours of the guys is a good time to let him be on his own. A little distance will make the his heart grows fonder for you in time.

I have 2 sets of answers due to difference in relationship status. (3) to (10) need to see the type of relationship between the guy and you(representing her). All the options at different status of relationship do have a different results.

FB/FWB

(3) Fair and square if the guy is going to get his present. Gifts-depend on looks of you and income of the guy.
(4) Good for the guy But a gentleman do know when is his time to pay.
(5) Looking for relationship under the pretext of sex is bad for the gal. The guy will say anything to get under the skirt and end up you getting cheated.
(6) This is the worst if FB /FWB as the guy will see it as a completed wastage of time and insincerity labelled on you.
(7) Good surprise for the guy but might end up getting a slut added behind your name.
(8) Taking FB/FWB into consideration, for things to happen the guy still has to be presentable and efforts needs to be put in. It is more safer or tactful approach for you. You need to let the guy know if it is a yes or no as fast as possible and avoid dragging the meet up. I guess the first 5 min will somehow give you an answer for it is like 70% confirmation and the 30% to see anything might be wrong. The guy will always feel bitter as they have the expecting mentality.

(9) and (10) has no effects in a FW/FWB relationship. So the guy will bo chup but personally having a mature lady beside me is a honor.:D

BF

(3) Most guys will be glad but ended up a short lived relationship for it is no challenge as it is only above spending money. Gifts-depend on love for you and income of the guy.
(4) Good for the guy. But a gentleman do know when is his time to pay but ended up a short lived relationship for it is no challenge. Unless there is something he see in you.
(5) Looking for relationship under the pretext of sex is not applicable as it is a relationship we are talking about. So getting sex is definite and guys are happy to have it.
(6) A little challenge is good but too high the challenge is a turn off. The challenge sometimes do help in a relationship. It is really dependable whether the guy likes challenges or not having things going either ways.
(7) Good surprise for the guy but might end up a short lived relationship.
(8) Taking relationship into consideration, for things to happen the guy still has to be presentable and efforts needs to be put in. For it is the love and emotion that is deciding. Tactful for the woman. Dun lead the guys into false impression. This is getting a neutral as most people know things are like that in a relationship.

(9) and (10) depends on the taste of the guys. Some like it while some do not. I will rather get a mature lady who behave mature.

Hope you do see answers for your questions.

scentbug
15-09-2012, 02:10 PM
Basically, I'm very simple. So long as you are financially stable and able to give me some sense of security, dote on me I'm more than happy. I don't care what you are doing outside the house. You still wanna have your fair share of fun by all means so long as you don't bring shit home ask me to clear and make it my problem and make the whole house 乌烟瘴气 due to whatever shit outside I'm pretty fine. I believe my tolerance level is kind of high enough.

nightscreamer, you are a model life partner! Love you!

nightscreamer
15-09-2012, 06:49 PM
nightscreamer, you are a model life partner! Love you!

Lol... Don't love me please...

BernardFrosty
15-09-2012, 07:34 PM
I seriously believe in myself that I don't know you. :p so I definitely not that gal that you know.

Come to think of your answer, do you think it's possible to have best of both world in Singapore? Which woman would be able to take it that she herself and the mistress in staying under the same roof? Given the benefit of doubt that she may not know that the lady staying under the same roof is the mistress then again which woman won't suspect if the husband is showing so much care to a tentant?

Was only kidding with you. You can't be her. She mews and don't scream. Come to think of it, maybe that's my fault. :D

No girl can stand a mistress. They can't even stand having a mother-in-law !!!

Sssh
15-09-2012, 08:10 PM

Thanks and huggies

Honestly, one man's meat is another man's poison. However it also depends on the man's intention for the woman; to find a partner in life or to find a partner in crime. There will be sure takers for all.

nightscreamer
17-09-2012, 08:22 AM
Was only kidding with you. You can't be her. She mews and don't scream. Come to think of it, maybe that's my fault. :D

No girl can stand a mistress. They can't even stand having a mother-in-law !!!

That's very true.... Mother in law is literally equal to monster in law...
Keke... Too many friends been saying mother in law are the scariest on earth

Honestly, one man's meat is another man's poison. However it also depends on the man's intention for the woman; to find a partner in life or to find a partner in crime. There will be sure takers for all.

Hmmm... Maybe what you say is true but I'm not sure that explains why I'm asking so much...

BiRd13
17-09-2012, 10:20 AM
Not I don't know or rather before I commit myself I just have to know if the other party is on the same wavelength with me or not right?

Basically, I'm very simple. So long as you are financially stable and able to give me some sense of security, dote on me I'm more than happy. I don't care what you are doing outside the house.

You still wanna have your fair share of fun by all means so long as you don't bring shit home ask me to clear and make it my problem and make the whole house 乌烟瘴气 due to whatever shit outside I'm pretty fine. I believe my tolerance level is kind of high enough.

Which is why I'm asking depending on what you want find/look for from the beginning. Is it just a friend, which can lead into marriage? Or a Fuck Buddy, that satisfy one needs, and probably one that can confide in, be it inside or outside.

If searching for a friend which can lead to relationship or marriage, of course chemistry counts, or like you said, same wavelength. However again, to have one who have 100% similar 'wavelength' as you, it's really difficult. There's sure bound to have differs in between. Again, depending on what your basic requirement is. (Like you mentioned, financially stable and able to give you income sense of security, dote on you, is what you require) I believe many of the bros here can do that =)

Again, if searching for FB, why care about chemistry or same wavelength? Importantly is the comfortability in between, and good in bed... No?

Well, just heck care that person... Perhaps he's jealous that can't get hold of you? Hence say those bo liao stuff?

nightscreamer
17-09-2012, 10:34 AM
Which is why I'm asking depending on what you want find/look for from the beginning. Is it just a friend, which can lead into marriage? Or a Fuck Buddy, that satisfy one needs, and probably one that can confide in, be it inside or outside.

If searching for a friend which can lead to relationship or marriage, of course chemistry counts, or like you said, same wavelength. However again, to have one who have 100% similar 'wavelength' as you, it's really difficult. There's sure bound to have differs in between. Again, depending on what your basic requirement is. (Like you mentioned, financially stable and able to give you income sense of security, dote on you, is what you require) I believe many of the bros here can do that =)

Again, if searching for FB, why care about chemistry or same wavelength? Importantly is the comfortability in between, and good in bed... No?

Hmmm.... Yes I do agree most of them here can but definitely not for me I would say... Lol... Yes for satisfying each other's needs only looking for comfort level and bedminton skills

Well, just heck care that person... Perhaps he's jealous that can't get hold of you? Hence say those bo liao stuff?

Thanks for comforting me... Hugs

BiRd13
17-09-2012, 12:26 PM
Thanks for comforting me... Hugs

I will prefer real hugs though... haha...
And you are most welcome... I'm just sharing my thoughts :)

nightscreamer
17-09-2012, 12:39 PM
I will prefer real hugs though... haha...
And you are most welcome... I'm just sharing my thoughts :)

Real hugs? Hmmm... Come find me I'll give you the real hugs then... :p

BiRd13
17-09-2012, 12:46 PM
Real hugs? Hmmm... Come find me I'll give you the real hugs then... :p

pm me your add...i go find u...haha

nightscreamer
17-09-2012, 12:48 PM
pm me your add...i go find u...haha

You so funny lor.... :p

AmeShin
17-09-2012, 12:57 PM
Only no8

Anyway if its for serious relationship many factors contribute to attraction

Imo,
Sometimes confident gals are attractive, but not to the extent of arrogance

Some find cute gals who need someone to depend on or take care attractive as they feel like protecting them

While some prefer gals who.are.mature and take care of their partners more attractive instead

Whether or not a gal is attractive , other than looks, it still also depend on what traits the guy has. That may attract him or compensate.and balance the opposite or negative traits he has.

Thus attraction also depend on personality if its for relationship wise. Else for fb most likely physically factors are counted for attraction

nightscreamer
17-09-2012, 02:16 PM
Only no8

Anyway if its for serious relationship many factors contribute to attraction

Imo,
Sometimes confident gals are attractive, but not to the extent of arrogance

Some find cute gals who need someone to depend on or take care attractive as they feel like protecting them

While some prefer gals who.are.mature and take care of their partners more attractive instead

Whether or not a gal is attractive , other than looks, it still also depend on what traits the guy has. That may attract him or compensate.and balance the opposite or negative traits he has.

Thus attraction also depend on personality if its for relationship wise. Else for fb most likely physically factors are counted for attraction

For otherwise relationships such as friends with benefits, must see physical attractive or not? All this while, I thought its just the comfort level isn't it? Confused again...

chrys
17-09-2012, 02:22 PM

Thanks and huggies

Hi, just sharing my thoughts, I have seen some ladies portray multiple types in that list, depending on what their intentions are towards the guy and the duration with which she has known the guy. Same with guys going after a specific type of personality depending on their intentions for beginning a relationship with the lady. The combinations that click will be called the chemistry one feels with the other I guess.

Personally, I'd like to say that a mature lady behaving childish has its appeal to me since she knows how to take life less serious. 8. A lady who is truly neutral will break your heart should you develop feelings for her before she does for you. Been there done that.

AmeShin
17-09-2012, 03:13 PM
For otherwise relationships such as friends with benefits, must see physical attractive or not? All this while, I thought its just the comfort level isn't it? Confused again...

Well u may be correct for fb comfort level will do

But think deeper
In order to be comfortable obviously he or she need not be super attractive type but yet also cannot be ugly or zzzzz type ma

So a minimum certain degree of attraction must be there also right?

unless this includes the exception of guys who can engage into it as long as a lady, gal engage into fb as long as he is a guy.
Rare ma

Note also many has also conclude that for guys its easier for them to engage into ons as long as they find the gal attractive

Sadly for gals when they into ons they still have higher emotional needs than of man.this may explain why its so much easier hooking up guys than gals.
( again this statement dont apply to all , as some guys also have high emotional needs while some gals also have high urges and desires)

LuckyPunter
17-09-2012, 08:31 PM
i perfer number (10)

really mature but act childish so got character :) haha

nightscreamer
19-09-2012, 10:00 PM
Well u may be correct for fb comfort level will do

But think deeper
In order to be comfortable obviously he or she need not be super attractive type but yet also cannot be ugly or zzzzz type ma

So a minimum certain degree of attraction must be there also right?

unless this includes the exception of guys who can engage into it as long as a lady, gal engage into fb as long as he is a guy.
Rare ma

Note also many has also conclude that for guys its easier for them to engage into ons as long as they find the gal attractive

Sadly for gals when they into ons they still have higher emotional needs than of man.this may explain why its so much easier hooking up guys than gals.
( again this statement dont apply to all , as some guys also have high emotional needs while some gals also have high urges and desires)

Why not you tell me what's your stand in which type of women attracts men in terms of being in a BGR and friends with benefits? Maybe it will make me understand this situation more?