PDA

View Full Version : i am so frustrated

gloryglory
13-09-2012, 08:15 AM
We have been married for 20 yrs. I am sexually still active and always had a hard on everytime i see a gal who wear sexy or see tru blouse. The problem is my wife is not interested in sex anymore.Maybe once in a while we had sex.What to do ? I am new here

luvuass
13-09-2012, 11:20 AM
go gl lah if wifey not into sex anymore

sootongs
13-09-2012, 01:30 PM
So many okt in e forum. Or there is always the right and left hand

beefucker
13-09-2012, 01:32 PM
that why you are here in this forum to seek exciting fun....

you may either DIY (Do It Yourself) or EOS (Eat Out Side)....

wally888
13-09-2012, 01:43 PM
Congrats TS for maintaining your sexual drive after 20 years eating the same dish. Maybe your wife sexual hormones declined too much over the years! Does she still cum or lubricate when u have intercourse with her?

<<totally>>
13-09-2012, 01:50 PM
We have been married for 20 yrs. I am sexually still active and always had a hard on everytime i see a gal who wear sexy or see tru blouse. The problem is my wife is not interested in sex anymore.Maybe once in a while we had sex.What to do ? I am new here

Zero Cost and Reliable Method
Mr Left Hand
Mr Right Hand
Mind Conjuring to oneself (Whenever you see gal who wear sexy or see tru blouse, tell yourself she is "anything that turns you off". )
Shower in cold water. (Confirm your little head shrink the head all the way into the sack.)
Lock yourself up and do not go to places that you get to see such girls. Never see = No reaction.

Cost Incurred and Acceptable Method
Rekindled your wife desires for sex
Working Ladies (GL, FL, etc.....)
Divert all the small head attention into another hobby.

It is all the power of the mind and what was in the mind. If you are able to stop yourself even if you are biting the meat, you have reached another level of self disciplined. :cool:

simple2kee
13-09-2012, 05:34 PM
bro gloryglory, u r NOT alone.

13-09-2012, 06:05 PM
even she is still sexually active, aren't you tired of having the same dish for 20years?

Mythbuster
13-09-2012, 11:00 PM

Find a fb or but better find fl cause u r marry , wait Kena caught then more problem ..

loneyheart
14-09-2012, 12:11 AM
Ya after married for 20 yrs ... more to responsibility then intimacy feeling :(

Arcoroc
14-09-2012, 12:21 AM
Maybe yr wife feel tired & stress.

loneyheart
14-09-2012, 12:57 AM
lives is full of emptyness n bore if yr partner nolonger interested :(

holedriver
14-09-2012, 06:18 AM
Some women change their focus after they become mothers.

Big Sexy
14-09-2012, 07:07 AM
read this thread (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=311392) and count your blessings.

gloryglory
15-09-2012, 08:24 AM
The problem is my neighbor is one buxom single mother staying alone.Everyday i just fantazie her about her two juicy boobs when she hang out her bras and panties every weekend.Wow! all sorts of colors and g-strings somemore.Give me tips please on how to lay her in bed.

ch1818
15-09-2012, 08:47 AM
That is so normal........... Which also explained why the fresh trade will alway survive.....

queeniegal
15-09-2012, 09:24 AM
Try to tell her the art of It?
Both of you go holiday or just book hotel stay with her as surprises.

Gals love surprises. U are frustrated maybe the way u put it or asking for it is bored? Some gal (married) they complain how tired they are at work need to serve their boss with sky high command..
Go home need to serve kids and hubby.. At night still need to service hubby.

So when hubby to often request they will feel angry or even dun have the mood..

SO as a guy create the mood... Make it a hobby both enjoy?

Small little massage for yr wife? Whispering and talking abt the dating time.. What bed room stuffs..
Go slowly first night she might nt into the mood try few nights..

Open up and discuss..
If just say it out why guys eating outside not becoz they does nt love the wife coz was being force away?

Dont go GL of FL if married what if you got illness and past to yr wife?

Chin up TS not end of the world yet :)

littlepok
15-09-2012, 10:52 AM
The problem is my neighbor is one buxom single mother staying alone.Everyday i just fantazie her about her two juicy boobs when she hang out her bras and panties every weekend.Wow! all sorts of colors and g-strings somemore.Give me tips please on how to lay her in bed.

Hi Tua Liap, want to bonk bonk? Tua Kee vs Tua Liap. Song Song to Jurong