PDA

View Full Version : Any place in KL near mid-valey?

Mrdude
11-09-2012, 12:06 AM
hey bros...i'll be heading to kl for work soon...just needed some recommendations? best is if the person can host..or somewhere super discreet but trust worthy...i'll be with colleagues and some clients..so cant be seen entering the places..how bout the spas at mid valley mall?

thanks for all the info!!!

mattysong
11-09-2012, 12:17 AM
mr dude.

Senspa at Boulevard Hotel within the Midvalley Mall. Starts from RM238.00 unlimited spa and food plus one shot service . Girls are usually local and some PRC. Every now and then viet and pinoy girls.
Opens from 12pm till 12am. Bests time to go after 3pm when they girls comes into work. Best to speak cantonese if you can.

peace out

Mrdude
11-09-2012, 01:52 AM
mr dude.

Senspa at Boulevard Hotel within the Midvalley Mall. Starts from RM238.00 unlimited spa and food plus one shot service . Girls are usually local and some PRC. Every now and then viet and pinoy girls.
Opens from 12pm till 12am. Bests time to go after 3pm when they girls comes into work. Best to speak cantonese if you can.

peace out

hey bro...thanks for the reply..but damn it..got 1 problem...i happen to be staying at the hotel with my bosses and colleagues..and i cant speak cantonese..any other recommendation? scared get spotted...

dcrusader
11-09-2012, 11:23 AM
walk over to adjacent spa at Cititel...

fredmeister
11-09-2012, 04:45 PM
hi, can give directions to this place? do they offer special service and price? many thanks.

walk over to adjacent spa at Cititel...

Mrdude
11-09-2012, 07:11 PM
hi, can give directions to this place? do they offer special service and price? many thanks.

bro you also heading to kl?maybe we can hang out tgt..hahahaha...explore places..

fredmeister
11-09-2012, 07:47 PM
i don't know...I'm not good in "hanging out"...furthermore not fluent in cantonese....:D

bro you also heading to kl?maybe we can hang out tgt..hahahaha...explore places..

tyto1
11-09-2012, 09:16 PM
got 1 problem...i happen to be staying at the hotel with my bosses and colleagues..and i cant speak cantonese..
So? Just call the extension number and ask them to send a girl to your room. Or just go down to the spa when your boss & colleagues are not around.

Can't speak cantonese is not problem. They can speak english.

tyto1
11-09-2012, 09:18 PM
It's next to coffee bean in mid valley.
of course they offer speacial service. Price is the same.

Scorpioking87
11-09-2012, 09:22 PM

Where r u from Mr Dude? Why not ask for room service? Unless u r worried, ur boss or colleagues may suddenly knock on ur door for spot checks...:D

fredmeister
12-09-2012, 09:18 AM
thank you for the info...have to go look for it...any recommendation on the ladies? are they local chinese or PRC? how to approach them to ask for the special service...your help is greatly appreciated.

It's next to coffee bean in mid valley.
of course they offer speacial service. Price is the same.

sexusiura
12-09-2012, 11:21 AM
Let me know if you tried Senspa at Boulevard Hotel or the spa at Cititel. RM238.00 seemed rather expensive for M'sia!
There're 2 massage parlors at Megamall, Kenko & Thai Odyssey, but I'm not sure whether they have special services.

Let us know too if you managed to find others around the Mid-Valley area.

As for room services, where do you ask for it? U mean u call the spa for room service?

Thanks!

ericwoon
12-09-2012, 12:56 PM
I can send girl to your hotel. RM 400 for 6 hours. 6 hours 3 shots. Girl are from Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia and Philippines. Please call me at 0176943770 to enquire further

fredmeister
12-09-2012, 05:58 PM
to all familair with mid valley cititel....kindly help out...if got special service + price - the name of the place near coffee bean? (what's the name):D, do not want to use the massage service provided by cititel...:D

Mrdude
13-09-2012, 12:17 AM
Where r u from Mr Dude? Why not ask for room service? Unless u r worried, ur boss or colleagues may suddenly knock on ur door for spot checks...:D

am sharing room with a colleague.. thats y cant get them to come over to my room...company budget la...hahaha

tyto1
13-09-2012, 12:33 AM
thank you for the info...have to go look for it...any recommendation on the ladies? are they local chinese or PRC? how to approach them to ask for the special service...your help is greatly appreciated.
Just go to the counter and tell the receptionist what service you want. Then ask her to parade the girls and you choose.

easy.

Mrdude
13-09-2012, 07:17 PM
do any bros know like the average reasonable price to be charged at spas in kl?dont wanna go there and pay way above market rate...

Mrdude
16-09-2012, 02:01 AM
hey guys...i'll be leaving for kl soon...any recommendations please let me know..thanks..if not guess i'll try out those that have been recommended so far..

TempuraRamen
16-09-2012, 09:31 AM
I've tried mid health spa at cititel, it's on the fifth flr of the hotel, and when I last went it was 50rm for entrance. Everything is covered in the entrance like food and sauna, except for massage with special(dunno what specials r included though)which I got quoted 145rm for(the massage girls I saw were plump n auntie-ish, urgh!), or pure FJ for 180rm (the FJ girls r prettier, mostly prc, but they dun do massage). I took the FJ coz I saw quite a few hot young girls there, and I'm not into old aunties giving me a backrub or hj, no offense to bros who got fetish for tat though :)

Mrdude
17-09-2012, 12:57 AM
I've tried mid health spa at cititel, it's on the fifth flr of the hotel, and when I last went it was 50rm for entrance. Everything is covered in the entrance like food and sauna, except for massage with special(dunno what specials r included though)which I got quoted 145rm for(the massage girls I saw were plump n auntie-ish, urgh!), or pure FJ for 180rm (the FJ girls r prettier, mostly prc, but they dun do massage). I took the FJ coz I saw quite a few hot young girls there, and I'm not into old aunties giving me a backrub or hj, no offense to bros who got fetish for tat though :)

sorry for sounding like a noob..but how wld i know if places got extra services? cos i've always had the perception that hotel spas are all high end clean spas..haha..

tyto1
17-09-2012, 02:12 AM
how wld i know if places got extra services?
Ask the receptionist, durrrr.

bbjking888
17-09-2012, 09:03 AM
sorry for sounding like a noob..but how wld i know if places got extra services? cos i've always had the perception that hotel spas are all high end clean spas..haha..

Hi Bro, most of the health centres in KL/PJ hotels will offer some form of special. When you enter or after enjoying your shower/sauna, someone will explain to you the pricing structure. I am heading to Boulevard tomorrow as well and I always go to Senspa. Maybe your boss and colleague also want to go? :D

There are many other health centres in KL/PJ but if you dont dare to explore, then stick with Senspa.