PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions for a weekend LB romp in Bangkok?

Clandestined
10-09-2012, 06:30 PM
I know this may not be the forum for this, but I can't seem to find a good Bangkok LB forum, or at least one I can understand!

I'm headed to BKK Saturday, Sunday. Will be in a nice hotel by the river and somewhat near Nana Plaza. Is that the place to go for some tasty LB cruising? Any place in particular I should visit and how much $$ should I expect to pay (even as an ang moh that always gets the high price tags!)

Flyhighwiththai
11-09-2012, 03:24 PM
I know this may not be the forum for this, but I can't seem to find a good Bangkok LB forum, or at least one I can understand!

I'm headed to BKK Saturday, Sunday. Will be in a nice hotel by the river and somewhat near Nana Plaza. Is that the place to go for some tasty LB cruising? Any place in particular I should visit and how much $$ should I expect to pay (even as an ang moh that always gets the high price tags!)

Bro, you will find loads of ladyboys in and around Nana Plaza. Many hang out around the entrance to Nana, and later at night on both sides of lower Sukhumvit. Just walk around there and they'll find you :D

Inside NEP there are several LB Agogos. Just walk around, can't miss them really. There also is a new LB AGoGo in Soi Cowboy and a few at Patpong.

Prices vary according to quality and how late at night it is. ST from Bht 2k, LT from 4k.

Have fun.

devinferno
12-09-2012, 12:09 AM
You Lucky Ass!

head straight to Guess Bar on Soi 4, Sukhumvit, they are having some events around the weekend.
To start with, they have some good LBs and fairly professional place to be!

Cheers and share your thoughts post the fun!

Clandestined
12-09-2012, 06:18 AM
You Lucky Ass!

head straight to Guess Bar on Soi 4, Sukhumvit, they are having some events around the weekend.
To start with, they have some good LBs and fairly professional place to be!

Cheers and share your thoughts post the fun!

The votes are in...

And the winner for first stop on the amazing underground weekend getaway LB extravaganza is: Obsessions bar! :p

Appropriate name. And I'm sure that won't be the last stop. Thanks e1 for the advice. It's my first time in Bangkok proper.

Flyhighwiththai
12-09-2012, 10:27 AM
The votes are in...

And the winner for first stop on the amazing underground weekend getaway LB extravaganza is: Obsessions bar! :p

Looks like you did your research :D Obsessions is a good place to start as it has a more relaxed atmosphere than the orher LB joints in Nana. That said, I bet you won't last five minutes before one of the beauties there has her hand between your legs :cool:

Enjoy.

threesaparty696
12-09-2012, 12:39 PM
Yup, obsessions bar is the place to go for stunningly feminine LBs, but on the downside, most of them are bottoms, their femininity is inversely proportionate to their level of cock activity lol

Flyhighwiththai
12-09-2012, 01:33 PM
Yup, obsessions bar is the place to go for stunningly feminine LBs, but on the downside, most of them are bottoms, their femininity is inversely proportionate to their level of cock activity lol

I barfined one from Obsessions earlier this year. Very passable, fantastic body and very good at both topping and bottoming. It was one of - if not the - best LB experience I ever had. No rush, no drama, very accommodating. A real GFE.

walkswithwater
12-09-2012, 02:14 PM

In Nana, Cascade and Obsessions have the most and best looking ladyboys. Many, maybe most, are pre-op and functional. Make sure to ask. Barfine will be baht600. ST 1500, LT 2500. If they sense you are a newbie or big spender they may quote you higher. Just say, "that's what I always pay" and they will take it. Last time I was there I took a ladyboy out of Obsessions for ST. I was prepared to negotiate the price when she said, "Just pay me what you pay the other girls." She had a nice functional cock and gave good unrushed service back at my hotel. I paid her 1500.

If you've been hanging out at Orchard Towers and overpaying and/or endlessly haggling over price, you will find the Bangkok ladyboy scene very refreshing. The atmosphere is relaxed, the prices are fair, and the ladyboys are gorgeous and plentiful. There is really no need to dabble in street FLs. You will get better service and find better quality girls in Obsessions and Cascade.

walkswithwater
12-09-2012, 05:13 PM
Correction to my previous post. The girl I took out for ST was from Cascade, not Obsessions. I think there may be more pre-ops in Cascade. Both Obsessions and Cascade had good selection when I was there.

RumpRanger
12-09-2012, 10:14 PM
Yup, Nana Plaza is ladyboy central in Bangkok with 4 pre-op ladyboy bars (Obsession, Casanova, Temptations and Cascade), 1 post-op ladyboy bar (Voodoo) and one mix of GG and post-op ladyboys (Hollywood).

Obsession has many feminine, Jap-looking ladyboys targeting the Japanese customers. Most of them do not top but it's best you ask the ladyboy before you barfine her.

My personal fave is Cascade. I had more good sex from that bar than from Obsession. Many of the ladyboys there can top you if that's your thing. Most of the ladyboys there are not Jap-looking and you will find more Western customers there than Asians.

Temptations bar is small bar on the second floor and, unfortunately, has far fewer customers. You might explore and find a few gems there. Most of the ladyboys inside are not as feminine as Obsessions and there are a few big dicks there!

Casanova bar is the first ladyboy bar that opened in Nana. Not a favourite of mine because most of the ladyboys are look amazonian to me and most are not that young anymore. But you might find their looks appealing because, as they say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. This bar is good if you're feeling raunchy. Inside the bar you can grope their body and ass to your hearts content and they may even pull out your dick and suck it if you tip them enough!

Guess bar is NOT in Nana Plaza but 5 minutes walk further down the soi. The LBs are not in bikinis and dancing on a stage. The bar has a different vibe. The LBs follow a dress schedule. Mondays to Thursday they dress in either black or maroon little short dress. Friday is free-style. Some days it may be cosplay. There are some nice looking ladyboys there. The music is not too loud so you can have a decent conversation with them or play pool with them.

Hope you enjoy your trip this weekend!:)

Rumpranger

Summerhillt
12-09-2012, 11:42 PM
Great intro on the various scenes in bkk rump! Will definitely refer to your post if I'm ever in bkk.

By the way TS. Please don't forget to supply us with all the havoc pics of yourself enjoying !!

devinferno
13-09-2012, 01:10 AM
Yup, Nana Plaza is ladyboy central in Bangkok with 4 pre-op ladyboy bars (Obsession, Casanova, Temptations and Cascade), 1 post-op ladyboy bar (Voodoo) and one mix of GG and post-op ladyboys (Hollywood).

Obsession has many feminine, Jap-looking ladyboys targeting the Japanese customers. Most of them do not top but it's best you ask the ladyboy before you barfine her.

My personal fave is Cascade. I had more good sex from that bar than from Obsession. Many of the ladyboys there can top you if that's your thing. Most of the ladyboys there are not Jap-looking and you will find more Western customers there than Asians.

Temptations bar is small bar on the second floor and, unfortunately, has far fewer customers. You might explore and find a few gems there. Most of the ladyboys inside are not as feminine as Obsessions and there are a few big dicks there!

Casanova bar is the first ladyboy bar that opened in Nana. Not a favourite of mine because most of the ladyboys are look amazonian to me and most are not that young anymore. But you might find their looks appealing because, as they say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. This bar is good if you're feeling raunchy. Inside the bar you can grope their body and ass to your hearts content and they may even pull out your dick and suck it if you tip them enough!

Guess bar is NOT in Nana Plaza but 5 minutes walk further down the soi. The LBs are not in bikinis and dancing on a stage. The bar has a different vibe. The LBs follow a dress schedule. Mondays to Thursday they dress in either black or maroon little short dress. Friday is free-style. Some days it may be cosplay. There are some nice looking ladyboys there. The music is not too loud so you can have a decent conversation with them or play pool with them.

Rumpranger

Thanks Bro! I am gonna carry a printout of this next time I am in BKK

Clandestined
13-09-2012, 07:48 PM

Rumpranger

Great info here! Major thanks for the detail. I have an odd feeling I'm not going to get past Obsession and/or Cascade in one night. Maybe not even past one hour in either before grabbing and running back to the hotel with a new "friend"!

Flyhighwiththai
13-09-2012, 08:18 PM
Great info here! Major thanks for the detail. I have an odd feeling I'm not going to get past Obsession and/or Cascade in one night. Maybe not even past one hour in either before grabbing and running back to the hotel with a new "friend"!

Bto., just go with the flow and take your time chosing. These 'ladies' can be very pushy and especially once they have a hand in your pants it is not always easy to talk your way out.

I know one who works in Obsessions sometimes. S/he calls herself 'Q'. I can fully recommend her as she is very skilled, accomododating and not a time watcher.

Enjoy.

RumpRanger
13-09-2012, 09:37 PM
Bto., just go with the flow and take your time chosing. These 'ladies' can be very pushy and especially once they have a hand in your pants it is not always easy to talk your way out.

I know one who works in Obsessions sometimes. S/he calls herself 'Q'. I can fully recommend her as she is very skilled, accomododating and not a time watcher.

Enjoy.

"Q" sometimes come over to Singapore and work in Club Romeo in OT. However she is no more working in Obsession. I haven't seen her for quite some time. Nice LB but I have not done her because not attracted to her. From LB websites I know that she does have a big dick and she certainly knows how to use it.

Her half-sister, Polla, is working in Club Romeo now until end of this week. If she's lucky she might get an extension for another month.

RumpRanger
13-09-2012, 09:44 PM

Like to inform you to expect lots of rain in Bangkok. It's now the rainy season so bring an umbrella and weather forecast is rain through the weekend.

If you are staying the river, it's nowhere near Nana Plaza. Pray the river don't overflow and wash away your weekend! Just kidding. Anyway... who knows?.... we might bump into each other this weekend?;)

Flyhighwiththai
14-09-2012, 12:00 PM
"Q" sometimes come over to Singapore and work in Club Romeo in OT. However she is no more working in Obsession. I haven't seen her for quite some time. Nice LB but I have not done her because not attracted to her. From LB websites I know that she does have a big dick and she certainly knows how to use it.

Her half-sister, Polla, is working in Club Romeo now until end of this week. If she's lucky she might get an extension for another month.

Haven't seen her since early this year either. Didn't know she has a half-sister. How is Polla in terms of looks and personality?

mysticgal
14-09-2012, 01:51 PM
Like to inform you to expect lots of rain in Bangkok. It's now the rainy season so bring an umbrella and weather forecast is rain through the weekend.

If you are staying the river, it's nowhere near Nana Plaza. Pray the river don't overflow and wash away your weekend! Just kidding. Anyway... who knows?.... we might bump into each other this weekend?;)

Ya! .. reporting live from krung thep .. flooding seems earlier this year .. Sukhothai is already affected.

Clandestined
14-09-2012, 09:38 PM

Hoping for a break in the rain long enough to drown myself in a cascade of LBs and scurry back to my hotel with one, or two, or...

RumpRanger
14-09-2012, 10:08 PM
Haven't seen her since early this year either. Didn't know she has a half-sister. How is Polla in terms of looks and personality?

Hi bro.

I took a picture of Polla and another ladyboy called Tunch at Orchard Towers last month. You can find it in the Orchard Towers thread:

http://www.sammyboysexforum.com/showthread.php?t=160441&page=26

Q is tall and skinny, right? Also a smoker. Polla looks very different from Q as you can see from the photo in OT thread. Looks more voluptuous. If I recalled correctly Polla told me Q and her have the same mother but different fathers.

Q seems like a cool steady character whereas Polla seems like an airhead to me. The funny thing is that she has only a few customers back in Cascade but she does very good business in Singapore. Once Polla or Q finish their tour of duty in Singapore they will go back to their hometown in Isaan to give money to their mother. Very filial "daughters".

mysticgal
14-09-2012, 11:57 PM
Hey boys, sorry to interrupt the discussion but wanted some suggestion any clubs that I can goto in krung thep (bangkok). I'm a CD not TG or ladyboy .. any advise is great appreciated and thank you in advance.:)

Flyhighwiththai
15-09-2012, 02:09 PM
Hi bro.

I took a picture of Polla and another ladyboy called Tunch at Orchard Towers last month. You can find it in the Orchard Towers thread:

http://www.sammyboysexforum.com/showthread.php?t=160441&page=26

Q is tall and skinny, right? Also a smoker. Polla looks very different from Q as you can see from the photo in OT thread. Looks more voluptuous. If I recalled correctly Polla told me Q and her have the same mother but different fathers.

Q seems like a cool steady character whereas Polla seems like an airhead to me. The funny thing is that she has only a few customers back in Cascade but she does very good business in Singapore. Once Polla or Q finish their tour of duty in Singapore they will go back to their hometown in Isaan to give money to their mother. Very filial "daughters".

Thanks RumpRanger. You certainly know your LBs :)
Yep Q is tall and quite skinny. Long straight black hair. From the pics Polla and Q don't really look like they're related. Anyways I liked Q as she was quite relaxed and cool.

Thanks for the pics in the OT thread. Agree with you that Pouch is the prettier one.

Flyhighwiththai
15-09-2012, 02:10 PM
Thanks RumpRanger. You certainly know your LBs :)
Yep Q is tall and quite skinny. Long straight black hair. From the pics Polla and Q don't really look like they're related. Anyways I liked Q as she was quite relaxed and cool.

Thanks for the pics in the OT thread. Agree with you that Pouch is the prettier one.

Sorry for the typo. I meant Tunch.

Flyhighwiththai
15-09-2012, 02:15 PM
Hey boys, sorry to interrupt the discussion but wanted some suggestion any clubs that I can goto in krung thep (bangkok). I'm a CD not TG or ladyboy .. any advise is great appreciated and thank you in advance.:)

Hmmmm..good question. Maybe QBar in Sukh Soi 11 may be an option for you.
Or have a look under following link (hope I got that right, my apologies if not):
http://www.sukhumvit-psycho.com/other-places/gay-bangkok-men/

Clandestined
15-09-2012, 11:46 PM

Enjoy.

OMG I don't want to go home. I headed over to Nana Plaza early. About 7:30. The place was hopping. I had a plan in mind. First Obsession then Cascade and then make some choice on what to do with my evening. Well, damn, I didn't get more than 5 minutes into Obsession and started to fall in love over and over. There is ABSOLUTELY NO COMPARISON between Orchard Tower and this place.

The girls are stunning, sexy, beautiful, passable, each and every one. I signaled to a gorgeous brunette to come sit. Drinks were cheap cheap cheap compared to SG. Then she had to go dance so as I lusted over her tight body and large breasts (which she gladly flashed), I called over another girl. Different type. More slender and taller and extremely fit. I think her name was Cham. She sat with me and began working on my willy as she chatted. She put my hand between her legs to return the favor.

She then seductively suggested we three get out of there and have a good time. I couldn't resist. Though I did want to sit and have another beer, so I paid their BFs, ordered drinks for all, and waited while they went to change out of their zebra bikinis.

Now while waiting, another amazingly feminine girl came over. She was bubbly and effervescent, which matched her name, Soda. More Chinese in features but light skinned and Thai in reality. Man she was entertaining and a smile to die for. She's holding up three fingers now. One two three girls to choose from. And before I knew it I surrendered. How could I pass this up?!?

We had some shots, hands roaming everywhere. (all three of these LBs had amazing boobs. Soft, squeezable, as real as any you'd find elsewhere). It's hard to determine cock size when it's tucked so firmly, but I figured I had good odds.

And so less than a half hour after arriving, my best intentions and plans for patience were thrown out the window. And I was in a taxi with three stunning ladies headed back to the Shangri-la hotel.

Hahah you should have seen the faces of the people in the lobby as we sashayed out of the car and to the elevators. Three overly sexy girls in tight dresses and cleavage to die for, accompanying me with my best James Bond look. They were all completely passable as beautiful girls and carried themselves like royalty.

We got to my room and playfully began to kiss and caress. I was the center of their attention. In short order we were all in our briefs, bulges beginning to appear. I lost my focus, fell into a Caligula dream, not sure who I was kissing, whose dick was in my face and whose was poking my ass. The first girl, the voluptuous brunette whose name I've forgotten, had the largest cock. Respectable but not enormous. She loved jamming it down my throat. She laid back while I deep throated as Cham started to wrestle my legs into position and ram me from behind.

I watched Soda from the corner of my eye jerking herself. Her dick was smaller than the others but damn she was cute. Then Cham flipped me over and started fucking me face to face while the other girl now knelt over me furiously pumping her cock. She on one side, Soda on the other, Cham between my legs all pumping and jerking and tensing up. And then POW went one showering over my chest and face, then I went, then Soda leaked a small sum. The sight of all three of these girls cumming, their amazing feminine bodies as contrast, was just too much too handle.

Afterwards, they chatted as they all massaged me, one on my legs and one on each arm and side. Very friendly and not watching the clock at all. As I started to drift off they took turns showering, as did I next. We kissed, hugged, dressed, and bid adieu.

And that's how I spent my first night in Bangkok. If I could figure out how to upload I could share a photo I took of the girls after they showered and dressed, about an hour ago. The scent of them and our activities still hangs in the air.

Damage: 6000 Baht plus about 1000 in drinks
Looks: 9/10
GFE: 8/10
RTF: OMG of course but I can't possible choose just one and I'll want to try others too!

eeemen
16-09-2012, 12:46 AM
Wow, looks like u had a great first nite!! :D. Thanks for the steamy FR. Enjoy BKK!, cheers ......................

RumpRanger
16-09-2012, 12:49 AM
Hi Clandestine.

Glad you had a mind-blowing time with the 3 LBs from Obsession. Great FR.

I was there in NEP too but I went straight to Cascade. Music was way too loud, as usual, and I barfined one of my regular LBs. Went to the short time room in NEP, payed 350 baht, took some photos of her, did the wild thing and out of the room 1 hour later.

Yeah, my FR sucks!

YukoOgura
16-09-2012, 03:12 AM
@Clandestined

holy shit. 3 hot ladyboys for 6000baht? thats only 240 sgd!!

upload the picture to http://imageshack.us/ or www.imgur.com

Clandestined
16-09-2012, 05:41 AM
My angels:

http://i.imgur.com/eibyy.jpg

From the left, Cham, Soda, and ?

(and I'd appreciate if someone could advise on embed codes to show pics inline within messages instead of just as a link. I tried http://i.imgur.com/eibyyt.jpg but that didn't seem to work.)

Flyhighwiththai
16-09-2012, 08:31 AM
Hi Clandestined, congrats for an obviously successful hunt and thanks for the great FR! Btw the link to the photo appears to be broken.

Clandestined
16-09-2012, 09:12 AM
Hi Clandestined, congrats for an obviously successful hunt and thanks for the great FR! Btw the link to the photo appears to be broken.

Ok let's try this. http://www.imgur.com/eibyy.jpg

Ladyboy Lover
16-09-2012, 06:09 PM

i like the one in the centre... so pretty ;)

eeemen
16-09-2012, 11:57 PM
i like the one in the centre... so pretty ;)

They all look good to me!!. Thanks for sharing the pixs bro, cheers, ...................

mysticgal
17-09-2012, 12:24 AM

OIY!! Suay jang ler na ...

virtuafriend
23-09-2012, 04:05 PM
Hi Clandestined!

Well done mate! I'll be going to BKK in early Nov and will definitely follow your lead... Will be staying at the landmark hotel in Sukhumvit... any tips you can share?

Quick one - the link you posted for the pics doesnt work...

Cheers

KT.LUVER
11-10-2012, 08:45 PM
I just came back from BKK and it was disappointing so I'd like to preempt bros who are going to BKK.

I started at Soi Cowboy with friends but didn't get the chance to visit the only LB bar there i.e Cockatoo because I am a closet LB lovers, my friends are not aware I am into LB.

After a while, I said I was tired and needed to go back to hotel to rest and I went to Nana Entertainment Plaza and popped by a few LB Pubs. Finally I picked up a LB at Temptation or was it Obsession, i can't remember but i remember it was located at the 3rd floor. As always, I asked if she could go LT and whether she could blow without condom and french kiss, she agreed to all my requests and I agreed to 4000thb for LT.

Back in the hotel, we had shower and she asked me for payment. I told her I'd only pay her after the deed. She said she was afraid that I might not have the money. I showed her the money and she insisted on 1/2 the payment i.e 2000THB. Again, I told her I would pay after after the deed.

She gave me BBBJ and we french kissed but 1/2 way thru she answered phone call. After that, she told me she couldn't do LT and refused to proceed. I was pissed off and I told her to leave. She then created a din and refused to leave and insisted that I pay her 4000THB. I told her I'd call police and she challenged me to that. I called the hotel and the security came to the room and she still refused to leave. At the end, I gave a 1000THB and she finally left.

So guys, be aware when u ask LB out esp for LT and most of them would agreed to all your requests but failed to deliver at the end. This wasn't the 1st time I had such bad experience. Last year I took Cynthia/Joy back to my Hotel for LT, she gave me some excuses after the 1st shot saying her roommate left the key at home and she had to leave my room to pass the key to her roommate. I was pretty exhausted after the 1st shot so I let her off.

A few years back, I had this ladyboy called May or otherwise knows as Sue on http://www.ladyboypros.com/front6.php. The same thing happened, after 1 shot, she started grumbling and I ended paying her ST rate and she gladly leaves.

My conclusion is that most LB prefer ST but if you asked for LT, they'd agree to it but 1/2 way thru, they'd find all sort of excuses to leave and some are even worst, they'd ask you for full payment 1st. So guys, beware and don't fall for such tricks.

devinferno
12-10-2012, 05:25 PM
Good Post Bro K.T.Luver, Thai LBs in Thailand can be fairly risky game! Strange but true.
Just came back from Pattaya and had an opportunity with Pream. Hot and horny and all things corny, but the next night when I stepped into the Obsessions bar, I was swamped by everyone from the Mamasan to the Bartender, for Drinks!
Managed to pick up a different LB for a ST upstairs and once in the room she starts complaining about been tired and not able to perform! Cant do much, so called for Mamasan, was aked to pay half of the ST fee to this non performing asset and choose another one for a full ST fee! :eek:
Paid half ST, pulled up my pants, ran out of obsessions and deposited myself in a really sweet and cute girl's bosom at the Airport Agogo! :p
Long and short of it, be careful in LOS!

RumpRanger
12-10-2012, 11:44 PM
Yup, you're right to say that most ladyboys prefer ST instead of LT. However they will say they will do LT with you just so they can make quick money. However if you had already barfined a particular ladyboy a few times for ST, she may be willing to do LT with you because you a now familiar to her and she may actually like you.

Some ladyboys are more truthful and tell you they don't do LT because they have to go back home every night to their parents house. Their parents don't know they are working in Nana or Patpong bars. Also these ladyboys don't accompany customers for short trips to Phuket, Pattaya or whereever for the same reasons.

Personally, I am a ST wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am kind of guy.

KatoeyLover69
13-10-2012, 09:20 AM
Yup, you're right to say that most ladyboys prefer ST instead of LT. However they will say they will do LT with you just so they can make quick money.

Personally, I am a ST wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am kind of guy.

Looks like you are a "hit and run" man :D :eek: ..... hehehehe..... I'm the same !

walkswithwater
10-12-2012, 04:18 PM

Rumpranger

Does anyone know if Cascade or Obesessions has a website? Will up points for anyone who can post a web address here.

hock19
12-12-2012, 01:25 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZgBwNDvI4I

Sights of Cascade bar

walkswithwater
12-12-2012, 01:41 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZgBwNDvI4I

Sights of Cascade bar

Thanks for that. :D

Weremonkey
26-12-2012, 12:48 PM
hey guys. just wanted to share my experiences at Nana Plaza with you guys.

I was in BKK and decided to drop by the fabled NANA entertainment plaza for a look see. Just walking around looking for a suitable place to have a drink. Started to recce from the 3rd floor passed a LB bar cascade. just popped my head in for a look, heard a shriek a suddenly this really scarey looking ladyboy, who tried to drag me in. I ran like hell.

went down to the first floor saw a big group of ladyboys sitting outside obsession. allowed myself to be dragged in this time. those were Hot!! ordered a beer and was swamped by ladyboys it was like in a zombie movie at least a dozen of them reaching out and grabbing my neither regions. almost had to beat them away with a stick. they were super aggresive. told them i just wanted to enjoy a beer, just looking around. most of them did leave though 4 of them continued hanging around my table. occssionally giving me a sly grope.

Here is the kicker. one of the LB's asked me to wait for her till she knocks off. she wanted to go back to my hotel with me. told her i have no money, she said free. but before that ask me if i can go for a drink at soi 15 with her. I didnt take up the offer because i didnt wana wake up the next morning in a tub of ice missing one kidney.

left the place, while walking back to my hotel another LB approached me asid short time 1500 baht told her i got no money. she said nevermind 500baht told her i was tired and drunk so not tonight. gave me her phone number and told me that she works at cascade asked me to look for her the next day. never did as i was flying off.

The moral of the story is it a scam somewhere which i am not seeing?

walkswithwater
26-12-2012, 01:31 PM
hey guys. just wanted to share my experiences at Nana Plaza with you guys.

I was in BKK and decided to drop by the fabled NANA entertainment plaza for a look see. Just walking around looking for a suitable place to have a drink. Started to recce from the 3rd floor passed a LB bar cascade. just popped my head in for a look, heard a shriek a suddenly this really scarey looking ladyboy, who tried to drag me in. I ran like hell.

went down to the first floor saw a big group of ladyboys sitting outside obsession. allowed myself to be dragged in this time. those were Hot!! ordered a beer and was swamped by ladyboys it was like in a zombie movie at least a dozen of them reaching out and grabbing my neither regions. almost had to beat them away with a stick. they were super aggresive. told them i just wanted to enjoy a beer, just looking around. most of them did leave though 4 of them continued hanging around my table. occssionally giving me a sly grope.

Here is the kicker. one of the LB's asked me to wait for her till she knocks off. she wanted to go back to my hotel with me. told her i have no money, she said free. but before that ask me if i can go for a drink at soi 15 with her. I didnt take up the offer because i didnt wana wake up the next morning in a tub of ice missing one kidney.

left the place, while walking back to my hotel another LB approached me asid short time 1500 baht told her i got no money. she said nevermind 500baht told her i was tired and drunk so not tonight. gave me her phone number and told me that she works at cascade asked me to look for her the next day. never did as i was flying off.

The moral of the story is it a scam somewhere which i am not seeing?

Haha. Sounds like you had newbie written all over your forehead. It's not unheard of for LBs to offer up a freebie, but that's usually once you've established a lot of chemistry with them, business is way slow, and they find you very to be a very handsome man. Otherwise, when they offer to go with you free it's usually because they think they can profit in some way. If you have an iphone for instance or if they think they can get their fingers on your wallet back a the room. Thai LBs, mostly the FLs, are notorious thieves.

As far as the FL offering 500baht ST late at night, nothing unusual there. That's a normal price. The 1500 she started at was on the high end for a FL.

My question is, what were you doing walking around Nana with no money?

Weremonkey
27-12-2012, 03:49 PM
Haha. Sounds like you had newbie written all over your forehead. It's not unheard of for LBs to offer up a freebie, but that's usually once you've established a lot of chemistry with them, business is way slow, and they find you very to be a very handsome man. Otherwise, when they offer to go with you free it's usually because they think they can profit in some way. If you have an iphone for instance or if they think they can get their fingers on your wallet back a the room. Thai LBs, mostly the FLs, are notorious thieves.

As far as the FL offering 500baht ST late at night, nothing unusual there. That's a normal price. The 1500 she started at was on the high end for a FL.

My question is, what were you doing walking around Nana with no money?

Hahha yes indeed i am a noob. left everything in the hotel phone wallet and cash. went out with 2000 baht on myself and my passport for identification. I really dont fancy getting mugged in a foreign land. My hotel was a couple of minutes walk from there thought i would just check it out. but i must say some of the ladyboys were hot! wayyyy hotter then the actualy chicks are. Yum. Thanks for your advise, now i do know what to beware of if i ever take the plunge. Btw they told me i look like a handsome thai boy, is this part of their usual routine?

walkswithwater
27-12-2012, 11:09 PM
Btw they told me i look like a handsome thai boy, is this part of their usual routine?

"You hansome man" is a famous line used by Thai girls. But sometimes when they say you are handsome they are actually sincere. It's all situational. If everyday women find you attractive chances are the Thai LBs do too. They are human after all.

Weremonkey
28-12-2012, 10:57 AM
well i guess is always better to err on the side of caution, and take what they say with a pinch of salt.

walkswithwater
28-12-2012, 12:30 PM
well i guess is always better to err on the side of caution, and take what they say with a pinch of salt.

That's the way to go, Bro. Take it all in stride. Thai girls, both GGs and LBs, can be very playful and love to have fun. Smile a lot, enjoy their flirting, and they will generally treat you well.

As a newbie, I would suggest staying away from FLs. Take a girl from one of the bars -- Cascades, Obsessions, Guess Bar. You will have to pay a bar fine and a little more for the girl, but the level of service will be more reliable and you will be much, much less likely to be ripped off.

Bar fines in the aforementioned clubs are 600baht. ST on average is 1500. LT 2500. On a slow night, or near closing, you may get a better price. With a really hot girl, or in the early evening, you may have to go as high as 3000 for LT. ST should never cost you more than 1500. Your mileage may vary...

Keong69
04-01-2013, 10:58 AM
Hi, how much is the story hotel in nana plaza. And are the rooms decent. Clean, I hope... :)

Cheers!

Keong69
04-01-2013, 11:01 AM
I mean, ST Hotel. Going to bkk over the weekend and planning a visit to nana. Not comfortable bringing the lbs back to my room. .. :)

walkswithwater
04-01-2013, 02:10 PM
I mean, ST Hotel. Going to bkk over the weekend and planning a visit to nana. Not comfortable bringing the lbs back to my room. .. :)

You might consider checking out Guess Bar. There are some very nice LBs there and the short time room is included with the bar fine.

Keong69
04-01-2013, 05:20 PM
That's a good idea. But guess bar is a little way down the street from nana, right?

Aren't there any rooms in nana itself? I recall someone mentioning that there are some rooms at the top floor of nana itself. Anyone know how much the rooms are?

walkswithwater
04-01-2013, 09:48 PM
That's a good idea. But guess bar is a little way down the street from nana, right?

Aren't there any rooms in nana itself? I recall someone mentioning that there are some rooms at the top floor of nana itself. Anyone know how much the rooms are?

Guess Bar is across soi 4 and just down the street from Nana. Not very far at all.

There are short time rooms in NEP. I don't know anything about them. I prefer to take girls back to my hotel room. It's more relaxed and I feel like we can take our time. Plus, if the chemistry is really good, there is the option of keeping her LT.

walkswithwater
16-01-2013, 06:15 PM
Well I just read on another forum that Guess Bar has had a change in management and all the best girls have left or are on their way out the door. Cascade in NEP is said to be the best bar for LBs right now with 130 LBs on staff.

walkswithwater
19-02-2013, 08:50 PM
Was at Guess Bar recently and it was pretty dismal. Word is all the best girls are fleeing there like rats from a sinking ship. The new management is supposedly a disaster.

buttholesurfing
20-02-2013, 09:53 AM
i will be there on tuesday 26 next week...anyone there at that time pls PM me