PDA

View Full Version : local girl prefer ang mo

vent
10-09-2012, 07:33 AM
Default S'pore gals: Local men are childish, dependent & lack ambition. We prefer Ang Moh Men
Why do more and more Singaporean women choosing Caucasian men as their partners instead of locals?

According to a report by an English tabloids, they find Singaporean men too childish, dependent and lack ambition. In contrast, Caucasians are more mature, independent and are driven by goals.

Speaking to queries from the media, one 21 year old Singapore girl Miss Ang said she broke up with her ex-Singaporean boyfriend because he was only earning a monthly salary of $3,000.

She is now dating a 25 year old German man and she claimed this has changed her for the better.

Other Singaporean women the reporters interviewed at pubs in Clarke Quay also said they prefer Caucasians.

The common perception among Singaporean women is that Singapore men are too ‘molly-coddled’ and do not know how to take care of girls.

The number of Singaporean women marrying foreigners has increased over the years. At the same time, the number of Singapore men marrying ready-made brides from China and Vietnam has increased as well.

Source: Read http://forums.asiaone.com/showthread.php?t=53795#1

tanmikel
10-09-2012, 08:38 AM
its only fair , local guys don't really like SG girls :D

Fitti
10-09-2012, 08:40 AM
Maybe they like big dick.

<<totally>>
10-09-2012, 10:41 AM
According to a report by an English tabloids, they find Singaporean men too childish, dependent and lack ambition. In contrast, Caucasians are more mature, independent and are driven by goals.

Sell flower say own self flower nice. Singaporean men too childish, dependent and lack ambition.

Due to political system (from day 1 born to death if you do not do any big mistake, basically your life has been planned. Eat no full, stave cannot die.

Educational system (What have we learned from our textbooks? It is to make us a better worker rather than entrepreneur. Local had that kia si mindset, do not dare to test new grounds.)

Speaking to queries from the media, one 21 year old Singapore girl Miss Ang said she broke up with her ex-Singaporean boyfriend because he was only earning a monthly salary of $3,000.

She is now dating a 25 year old German man and she claimed this has changed her for the better.

Classical example of the moon of foreign's country do look appear rounder and bigger.:eek:

The Selfish Gene
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Selfish_Gene

Maybe this can help you understand why.

outtalove
10-09-2012, 10:55 AM
As the subject is titled, local girl (not ALL local girls)! There are certainly many such girls in Sg whom prefer ang mo but I think it is of a small minority. I think it is not just one or 2 attributes that attracts them to ang mo. Success in career, well-off, mature, big dicks, and such are clique in the current world, where the caucasian are obviously falling behind to the chinese (except the dick part :) )

I think Caucasian men are simply more attractive, that's all. so be it! Rather than having such threads that i have been reading many times already, damning these girls, belittling the angmo. Let's start with ourselves with the attitude: "I can't be bothered!" :cool:

Life will be easier to love by that way! Just my 2cts worth

cup112fu
10-09-2012, 11:06 AM
Bullshit, local girl likes to be con by them cos they are good in white lie.they are not better off than us cos we local men never go on touch with the local girl but ang mo do. The only thing tat we lose out is their dxxk is longer than us but not as strong as us.

justdifferent
10-09-2012, 11:12 AM
actually, most singaporean girls like asian guys.

the main reason why local women are attracted to angmoh guys is the exact same one why so many MNCs hire them - especially in the higher ranks.

angmohs know how to package themselves. most of them talk cock very well, and they can talk cock with conviction. as the saying goes: it's not what you say, but how you say it.

drekman
10-09-2012, 11:34 AM
they like angmoh but ang moh call them chink.

wally888
10-09-2012, 11:37 AM
Depends on where the survey was conducted that draws this conclusion. If u ask around pub goers which most r more westernise then u may get this kinda answer, if u interview in HDB neigbhourhood where majority of us stays then your answer will be 100% different from the article....

geckoSG
10-09-2012, 12:04 PM
Its OK, I still got local gals and overseas gals coming to find me. I'm LOCAL breed. I ain't complaining.

:D

There's always a group of black sheep whether MALE or FEMALE. Just learn to move on. Dun be affected by what's on the paper. Most of the story are over exaggerated to make you feel affected so that you will help them to boost readership.

outtalove
10-09-2012, 12:14 PM
Bro outtalove...speaking about attractivity - it is a matter of personal taste...but probably caucasian men look attractive to SG girls because they are different..exotic what so ever......and with the same logic SG girls look atractive to them :-)
Most probably also most of SG or even more general: Asian brothers here are dreaming to try exotic caucasian pussy at least once in a life ;-)
These are all triggers that bring to all of us so much fun in life ;-)

You are right! Anyway, i prefer asian gals, not caucasian.
Anyway, this topic is over-discussed and fruitless. hahahaha! :D

littlepok
10-09-2012, 12:45 PM
Bullshit, local girl likes to be con by them cos they are good in white lie.they are not better off than us cos we local men never go on touch with the local girl but ang mo do. The only thing tat we lose out is their dxxk is longer than us but not as strong as us.

as 1 bro mentioned in another thread, ours is lat cheong while theirs is brukwurst. ours is meant to last haha...

well, they part legs for ang moh also willingly. u think they want u as wife? bring back let people laugh. hey u brought an asian pussy back?

screw and get lost liao. respect the geylang ones more. at least they work for their $. these spg let them screw for FREE and feel proud about it.

unsung80
10-09-2012, 12:45 PM
well i witness many local women after married their ang mo husband tend to be less happy. Before and after is a super big gap. Probably ang mo cash rich than love rich.

Stezo
10-09-2012, 12:58 PM
I was in a 1 year relationship that just ended with a Local SG Chinese girl.

I am not a typical expat here in Singapore, I don't have huge salary, a car, or a fancy condo.. I am comfortable that is all. I came here on my own and found a job here, I didn't get re-located here.

She earned way more than me, was quite sexy..

All she was looking for was someone to be loyal with her, which I was, but all good things must come to an end..

She did enjoy the sex with me, before with SG boyfriends, she said she never enjoyed the sex, maybe because selfish in bed? She was not very adventurous in bed, which was one of the reasons I ended it.

So not all SG Girls are just after rich white guys, average ones also have some chance..

Her parents were not overly happy with her choice to have Ang Mo boyfriend though, so I am sure they are happy to see me gone..

DarthRevan
10-09-2012, 03:09 PM
good to hear from another perspective :)

drifand
10-09-2012, 03:23 PM
On the note though, I was overseas and dated an indo Chinese which was great unfortunately she went for Ang Moh.

Guess what? In the end the Ang Moh no balls to ask for her hand in marriage and she waited over 5 years! She love him but grew tired of waiting and finally left him. So pissed off with that prick because she was so compatible I love the sex with her. Now she is not with Ang moh anymore but I also with someone else.

I am a bit bitter about it, and when I see such news I agree with the media. A lot are blinded and go for Ang Moh, we are unlucky to come in second.

Is easier for an Ang Moh to ask a Japanese girl at the night club to have an ons than one of us trying so hard sometimes. Sucks but its true.

freezetheDB
10-09-2012, 04:12 PM
actually, anyone who leaves the country to work abroad alone, needs to take care of himself/herself.

that is why foreigners are usually 'independent'.

Many locals stay with family until they are married and have their own flat.

Nanom
10-09-2012, 09:59 PM
its only fair , local guys don't really like SG girls :D

Yah man totally agree. :p we have more choices now other than local sg girls.:)

geylangbonker
10-09-2012, 10:18 PM
Yah man totally agree. :p we have more choices now other than local sg girls.:)

It,s been some years back , sgp ladies are no longer a sight anymore since of so many materialistic wealth hunger by sgp ladies, as they are the queen of wishful thinking.
Get on with life...don,t bother about them , if they bother you, either they need you to do small favour for them or ask you to give them treat regularly if you ask them out for date.They won,t spend a single penny from their purse with you during outing....they tell you "wait long long lor":D

sleepygordon
10-09-2012, 10:37 PM
well i witness many local women after married their ang mo husband tend to be less happy. Before and after is a super big gap. Probably ang mo cash rich than love rich.

Your nick sums it up nicely:
A woman's loyalty is tested when her man has nothing.
A man's loyalty is tested when he have everything.

If those local women's pussy can only be satisfied by a white dick, so be it. Local men do not need them. If one fine day the ang moh dick has no more $$$, the cycle repeats.

tomandli
10-09-2012, 10:46 PM
local gay also prefer ang moh, why ? must be the dick

joncheong
10-09-2012, 11:49 PM
After all these years, i finally gave up on sg girls who are crazy about climbing the corporate ladder, willing to flirt for promotion, bully poor cleaner auntie, act high class and materialistic...

Now i'm going to marry my hk born air stewardess gf... Sg girls no where near her in terms of looks and bed skills...BUT she is not brand crazy like sillyporean girls...

Nowadays even when i go cheong ... I go for prc wls... I don't even go to fish for local syts in clubs... All you need to buy some liquor for them, offer to drive them around for a ride... Then she'll ride me to heaven... Grown tired of them...

joncheong
10-09-2012, 11:51 PM
They can go hook up with those ang mohs... But remember they are expats.. Once they retrench rhe girls can follow them home lor to work in mac $12/hr... Haha condo car everything company pay... Nowhere near rich indo thai chinese or prc noveu riche....

callmebad
11-09-2012, 12:46 AM
If you observe a lot, those ang mohs have very poor taste of women, those type of women that tend to be shunt by locals, so I don't have problems with ang mohs coming and take those local girls, they are doing us a favor in helping to clear the leftovers and doing a good recycling job the wastes - we should give ang mohs a green label for being environmental friendly:p

IwantbustyKim
11-09-2012, 01:19 AM
from personal experience...i can say its becos Ang Mor are richer, more suave and just plain exotic compared to local guys who only know how to complain.

bigangry
11-09-2012, 01:40 AM
hahah angmo in singapore got money meh? these sg girls still think its in the 70s, 80s, 90s.

In fact most are here because they are jobless in their home country

SexyStan
11-09-2012, 01:47 AM
Ang mo is the new poor... :)

sp150
11-09-2012, 02:37 AM
Different values for all bah...that's also good Ang mohs out there. But if u are specifically toking abt SPg then the Ang Mohs tend to be those know how to tok cock only lah. Spending habits different mah got how many Ang Moh know how to save for rainy days one. SPg tend to fall for their "generousity" Spending on women mah. Makes ppl feel like they can take care of ladies. But they never think of the saying u Reap what u sow. Enjoy now suffer later lor.

Secret7
11-09-2012, 08:39 AM
Why you worry? Some like Ang mo food, some like Chinese food, some like Indian, some like Malay.

What's the big deal? Sea got many fish. If they like Ang mo men, I also like Ang mo girl. So what?

No big deal lah.

simple2kee
11-09-2012, 08:49 AM
hahah angmo in singapore got money meh? these sg girls still think its in the 70s, 80s, 90s.

In fact most are here because they are jobless in their home country

i do agree with u.

joncheong
11-09-2012, 09:33 AM
Different values for all bah...that's also good Ang mohs out there. But if u are specifically toking abt SPg then the Ang Mohs tend to be those know how to tok cock only lah. Spending habits different mah got how many Ang Moh know how to save for rainy days one. SPg tend to fall for their "generousity" Spending on women mah. Makes ppl feel like they can take care of ladies. But they never think of the saying u Reap what u sow. Enjoy now suffer later lor.

But i always see ang mohs going dutch or the girl paying the tab....ha...

geylangbonker
11-09-2012, 08:50 PM
After all these years, i finally gave up on sg girls who are crazy about climbing the corporate ladder, willing to flirt for promotion, bully poor cleaner auntie, act high class and materialistic...

Now i'm going to marry my hk born air stewardess gf... Sg girls no where near her in terms of looks and bed skills...BUT she is not brand crazy like sillyporean girls...

Congrats for marrying a HKG cathay pacific lady instead of SIA (Singaporean , ignorant, arrogant) lady..
Im sure you won't regret anymore...;)

micmac888
11-09-2012, 09:14 PM
Nice read.

Can't be bothered.

Look in the mirror.

You are your own devil and doing/undoing in the end

Applies to all race and both gender.

Secret7
11-09-2012, 11:34 PM
Lets face it lah. If ang mo got potential, better they stay in own country. Can earn more. Also more accepted by their own people, also got good connection, network etc. so can advance faster. What for go to foreign country eat rice and not potato?

Please lah, look at these so called ang mo CEOs. If they can be Bill Gates, Steve Jobs etc. you think they want to come here? Even if they are Bill Gates brother, sister uncle, cousin etc. they can earn more if they are good and stay back in their own country.

Most of these ang mo cannot make it in their own country, so come here to look for work.

Another factor they come here is tax rate low so look for makan away from their own country.

Imagine. If you are good, would your boss send you away to another country for 3 or 5 years? Surely your boss want the better ones in their home base make money, control cost, do good products etc. They prefer to send out the third or 4th class to go and prove themselves. Those expendable types, if lose also not affected in company structure.

Local girls earn $2,000 per month sure look up to these ang mo. But many ang mo only earn max $5,000 so they are also like local. What is the big deal then?

We need to open eyes and remember colonial days already over, and this is the Asia century. Soon they worship us, their girls also want to marry us. So many ang mo girls come now to Singapore. Many got no boy friend. We should cheong them like their men cheong our women.

Stand up for Singapore!!

Raybo
12-09-2012, 12:49 AM
The speed of economy power shift from West to East came too drastic and surprise many including Caucasian themselves.

MNCs operate business direction based on cost and profit analysis vs market growth potential. Unfortunately, the Indians are taking over many CEO seats of the top 50 American companies. As for Asia market, the Indian and Chinese country managers proved themselves capable of doing the jobs equally if not better than expats at lower costs.

Looking forward, survey had shown Asians students are 3 years ahead than their Western counterparts and 8 month ahead than Australian in terms of acquired educational knowledge and skills.

If the deciding factors of finding partner are mainly based on financial capability, relationships would be just a commodity or stock investment, you would always burnt.

There again, ask yourself if the relationship would last if the hearts are not binded even you strike gold?

Mythbuster
12-09-2012, 12:53 AM
Lets face it lah. If ang mo got potential, better they stay in own country. Can earn more. Also more accepted by their own people, also got good connection, network etc. so can advance faster. What for go to foreign country eat rice and not potato?

Please lah, look at these so called ang mo CEOs. If they can be Bill Gates, Steve Jobs etc. you think they want to come here? Even if they are Bill Gates brother, sister uncle, cousin etc. they can earn more if they are good and stay back in their own country.

Most of these ang mo cannot make it in their own country, so come here to look for work.

Another factor they come here is tax rate low so look for makan away from their own country.

Imagine. If you are good, would your boss send you away to another country for 3 or 5 years? Surely your boss want the better ones in their home base make money, control cost, do good products etc. They prefer to send out the third or 4th class to go and prove themselves. Those expendable types, if lose also not affected in company structure.

Local girls earn $2,000 per month sure look up to these ang mo. But many ang mo only earn max $5,000 so they are also like local. What is the big deal then?

We need to open eyes and remember colonial days already over, and this is the Asia century. Soon they worship us, their girls also want to marry us. So many ang mo girls come now to Singapore. Many got no boy friend. We should cheong them like their men cheong our women.

Stand up for Singapore!!
Well say bro .

fuckshit
12-09-2012, 02:14 AM
Oh come now, dun believe everything these SPGs tell the press. They are the perennial whores, always looking for attention. The reason why they prefer white trash is because local Asian boys dun want to give them the time of their day. Alot of these SPGs who hook up with white trash simply cant get a decent local boy to love them, and that's a fact ;)

skinny191096
12-09-2012, 09:11 AM
I think Ang Mo guys seems to be able to attract.

I was suggesting to my wife that she could look for those paid sex with guys, since I know that my skills are lacking- I come to fast.
So through our 10 years of sex life, not sure if she come at least 5 times or not.

After suggesting for a few times, she rejected all my suggestions.
Questioning me if I will be jealous.
Telling me that it is very dirty.
She doesn't want to let another guy touch her.

However, 2 days ago, I suggested looking for an Ang Mo guy to fuck her.
She said "If you want me to, I will do it lor..."
The tone sounded like those kids when you gave them a present, they wanted it very badly, but still wanted to maintain the pride to accept it.

A bit stun by her change of tone.....

Conclusion-
Ang Mo guys do attract.......

DegenerationX
12-09-2012, 10:33 AM
one 21 year old Singapore girl Miss Ang said she broke up with her ex-Singaporean boyfriend because he was only earning a monthly salary of $3,000.

earn $3000 oso kena ditched. Then those earning below that dun ever dream of marrying.....

spidey7
12-09-2012, 10:56 AM
Wat is so great abt ang mo? Tua kee? We Chinese nvr lose out 2ang mos n kek lengs.

Jumpstack
12-09-2012, 12:50 PM

Imagine. If you are good, would your boss send you away to another country for 3 or 5 years? Surely your boss want the better ones in their home base make money, control cost, do good products etc. They prefer to send out the third or 4th class to go and prove themselves. IThose expendable types, if lose also not affected in company structure.

Stand up for Singapore!!
Ya cheong Ang Moh girls!

Secret7
12-09-2012, 01:21 PM
Bro Secret7 - there is many positions inbetween Bill Gates and streetwork bangla.......and if u have a good company in EU or USA and u r opening branch office in Asia to earn more money- u will send your best staff to start the business because the one back home is already under the control...sounds logic, right?

Bro Raybo - speaking about students....yes, that might be so, but the problem that because of lack of imagination, improvisation, big picture view and flexibility - the applicatible value of all these students is very low......sytem is producing for real life useless hardworking detailsts....they may be good in some highly specialised theoretical field - but not in big picture moving...

Ya, not say all ang mo here are hopeless. Sure got some good but no need to worship ang mo like god like the SPGs.

If ang mo got company want to set up in Singapore now a bit late. If they want to cheong Singapore, who got better knowledge on local market. Ang mo or local? Experience of Singaporeans quite tokong now, also there up there with many ang mo countries. What they can do we can also do. We don't need them now. They need us more. They want to make money in Asia because no money back home. Government all got no money.

You got go to UK? Country got no money. Everything decay. No jobs. Greece also no money. Spain also want to die. Italy on borrowed time. US also many people got no work, got to go Arab country like UAE where they are hated, so no choice come to Asia.

Only Asia got cheap girl don't know own value, suka suka open legs for ang mo. You see how fat the ang mo are? Yet local girls think their cock got gold colour, must let them dip.

Soon these girls realise ang mo cock not that different. That bro whose wife want to try ang mo cock, let me give you advice.

My Thai girl friend also tell me ang mo after few beers, their cock also cannot stand. Some more got bad breath and cock also smelly never wash.

Bro, if your wife want ang mo cock, ask him to wash first, check got VD and see how long can do before coming.

No lah. Want to try good cock must find good lover, not ang mo cock. Singaporean sure have a lot. If don't believe come here ask forum members.

We all can stand up for Singapore! Sure!!

cawca
12-09-2012, 11:27 PM
Funny..... I prefer foreign gals to local gals.

The strangest part is that every time I meet or see a caucasian man with a local gal at the club or elsewhere, the guy would end up drooling at my wife most of the time.

PeaceWithin
13-09-2012, 12:51 PM
I have stayed in angmoh country before, know quite a few angmoh friends, a number of lady friends (non-SPG) who married angmoh... heck, I've even had an ex who used to have an angmoh bf. And now business partnering with an angmoh...

So I have no problem with angmo OR local ladies going with angmohs. EXCEPT when they start throwing themselves at them. Quite a number of times I've seen SPGs together with angmoh 'rejects' (those whom have been rejected by their own). I mean... they could have gotten a much better local catch (guy).

I'm just trying to emphasize that there is no reason why SG men and Angmoh cannot stay shoulder to shoulder. So local guys, there is no need moan and groan about SPGs. if they want to be like that, let them be lah. If we do feel inferior... then grow up or man up, if not, shut up.

So local gals - angmoh guys are not necessarily better catches, just have to sieve thru' playing the law of averages. But do open your eyes...

Macms
13-09-2012, 10:09 PM
I've always thought this was a stupid topic. I am an Ang Moh and love Asians. They are beautiful. I love how they are family oriented. They take care of mom and dad and grandpa and grandma. We tend to put into old folks home. I'm actually jealous of you Asian guys, cause you have an easier time getting Asian girls than me. And I'm not a bad looking guy.

Oh and by the way, Ang Moh is not always big, I'm only a little more than 6in and 2in girth (average for white guys) but I have seen some dude with footling subs. So some have big dicks some don't same as Asians.

This thread just needs to die. Love who you want, Ang Moh, Asian, Black, Purple, whatever.

Secret7
14-09-2012, 09:23 AM
bro Secret 7 - sorry but u have some serious problems with understanding and dividing emotions, facts, logic, pathriotism and rasisem in your mind...

Hey bro, I not English ed, not Ang mo but know how to spell racism, not rasisem lah.

Anyway back to topic.

I not say all Ang mo are bad. Many also my friends. We go out together. I also like Ang mo girls. But here got many chao Ang mo, take advantage of girls, talk big when their cock is small. These type can go back to home country. You go to boat quay, Clark quay, you can see so many. Go Orchard Tower, you can see fat Ang mo after skinny girls.

Those come here look for work, earn money, become part of Singapore society, to me is okay. Those come here act like big time, talk big. These type can go home. We want people who do, not talk. I am sure brothers here know what I am saying. These you sure meet every day. Go Shenton Way can find many talkers but many cannot make it.

I got one Aussie tenant like that. Talk big want to rent my place. Within less than 1 year, cannot pay.

So, if local girls want Ang mo, better choose sincere type, don't be made used like sex fodder. Of course those girls never try Ang mo cock, this is up to them. But like my Ang mo brother say also in this thread, all cocks are the same.

PeaceWithin
14-09-2012, 10:17 AM
Sea is big and there is enough fish for all of us......let`s go fishing together and play fair and wish any bro a good catch....and it will be fine for all of us...

Exactly!!

And I agree with Macms... This thread needs to die. I wouldn't waste another minute on this.

bigangry
14-09-2012, 06:24 PM
bro, no need to put yourself down. you dont last long enough for her to cum then u lick her till she beg for mercy! :D:D

I think Ang Mo guys seems to be able to attract.

I was suggesting to my wife that she could look for those paid sex with guys, since I know that my skills are lacking- I come to fast.
So through our 10 years of sex life, not sure if she come at least 5 times or not.

After suggesting for a few times, she rejected all my suggestions.
Questioning me if I will be jealous.
Telling me that it is very dirty.
She doesn't want to let another guy touch her.

However, 2 days ago, I suggested looking for an Ang Mo guy to fuck her.
She said "If you want me to, I will do it lor..."
The tone sounded like those kids when you gave them a present, they wanted it very badly, but still wanted to maintain the pride to accept it.

A bit stun by her change of tone.....

Conclusion-
Ang Mo guys do attract.......

Harken
14-09-2012, 06:31 PM
not only local girls, most of asian girls also prefer ang mo.

Ravenzou
14-09-2012, 08:39 PM
IMO, it's not just the SPG thingy nowadays. Its the social thingy that nowadays some ladies r more educated and more capable and some they do earn more than us male counter part that makes them think that they have a choice to choose a male counter part that can suit her current status or makes some man feel bad than she is earning more than then which they avoid her and that's when the Ang Mo comes in to take the advantage of their ancestors privledge status.

If I can advise all ladies here who r so intO Ang mo do take a serious look at them. If they are so damn good why do they have to cOme to Asia to earn money? Ok I do say some are really good but Most of them are just living of their company which give them the oversea allowance which they just spend and claim back- cheapo!!!!

So my advise to all bros here, don't belittle yrself we are no longer the Ang Mo serf but their equals and stand up to them with logic, courage and reason. After all they are also humans and humans do make mistakes!!

Remember that !

Flyhighwiththai
14-09-2012, 08:51 PM
Ya, not say all ang mo here are hopeless. Sure got some good but no need to worship ang mo like god like the SPGs.

If ang mo got company want to set up in Singapore now a bit late. If they want to cheong Singapore, who got better knowledge on local market. Ang mo or local? Experience of Singaporeans quite tokong now, also there up there with many ang mo countries. What they can do we can also do. We don't need them now. They need us more. They want to make money in Asia because no money back home. Government all got no money.

You got go to UK? Country got no money. Everything decay. No jobs. Greece also no money. Spain also want to die. Italy on borrowed time. US also many people got no work, got to go Arab country like UAE where they are hated, so no choice come to Asia.

Only Asia got cheap girl don't know own value, suka suka open legs for ang mo. You see how fat the ang mo are? Yet local girls think their cock got gold colour, must let them dip.

Soon these girls realise ang mo cock not that different. That bro whose wife want to try ang mo cock, let me give you advice.

My Thai girl friend also tell me ang mo after few beers, their cock also cannot stand. Some more got bad breath and cock also smelly never wash.

Bro, if your wife want ang mo cock, ask him to wash first, check got VD and see how long can do before coming.

No lah. Want to try good cock must find good lover, not ang mo cock. Singaporean sure have a lot. If don't believe come here ask forum members.

We all can stand up for Singapore! Sure!!

Nonsense.
Man, you have some serious issues. Better come clean because talking incoherent stuff like that will not make Singaporean guys look any better.

miniboy
25-09-2012, 11:31 AM
from personal experience...i can say its becos Ang Mor are richer, more suave and just plain exotic compared to local guys who only know how to complain.

Richer ??? are u sure
i can bet my last dollar with anyone
on the average, ang moh here are the poorest among working group
even they earn on a higher salary

they have an edge in presenting outer look but most of them are brainless

bluewater
25-09-2012, 11:37 AM
It depends really. Some prefer Ang mo whileo some like local guys

blk437
25-09-2012, 04:09 PM
ang mo niao ji niao lan act dua ki. sg girls.like ah? go and try la.

i m happily married with a pure sg girl with pure sg children.

naturegreen
25-09-2012, 10:02 PM
In general ang mos are not all rich. Those who can make it abroad are still considered ok and that is why ang mos have their fair share and upper hand of free bonks with the local girls. The local girls have not seen the kia si, kia su and niao ji niao lan characteristics of many of these ang mos yet.

blk437
26-09-2012, 09:27 AM
In general ang mos are not all rich. Those who can make it abroad are still considered ok and that is why ang mos have their fair share and upper hand of free bonks with the local girls. The local girls have not seen the kia si, kia su and niao ji niao lan characteristics of many of these ang mos yet.

A ang moh lady told me back in their country these ang moh expats r like shit. They cannot survive thats why need to come Singapore to work. The ladies here only loves their money n they oughta look into the mirror n ask why the ladies in Sg likes them so much. Their salary in Singapore may be high but when convert back to their Euros totally cannot make it given their high living expenses where a single set meal of Mac costs over $sgd$20.

Asianguy
26-09-2012, 11:07 AM
Maybe they like big dick.

Actually, one of my FB told me that though her BF has a bigger dick then mine, she enjoys more with me as I know what to do and I hit her right spots :D

Size is not everything.

bigangry
26-09-2012, 07:01 PM
ang mo niao ji niao lan act dua ki. sg girls.like ah? go and try la.

i m happily married with a pure sg girl with pure sg children.

haha nice one.
they not only act dua ki, also ai gong jiao wey

blk437
27-09-2012, 03:23 AM
is not ai gong jiao wei... is SIBEI KIANG GONG WEI!!!